Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Fixed Income Mathematics Course (2 Courses)
This Fixed Income Course includes 2 Courses with 9+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn Fixed Income Mathematics Essentials which includes bond pricing techniques, bond mathematics, a measure of yield and return, curve trading & other critical concepts.
Fixed Income & its Mathematics
Fixed Income Mathematics Essentials
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Fixed Income Mathematics Course?
Mobile App Access
About Fixed Income Mathematics Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Fixed Income & its Mathematics||5h 16m|
|Fixed Income Mathematics Essentials||4h 08m|
|Course Name||Online Fixed Income Mathematics Course|
|Deal||This is a 2 course bundle.|
|Hours||9+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Fixed Income Mathematics Essentials which includes bond pricing techniques, bond mathematics, a measure of yield and return, curve trading & other essentials.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access. You can view the course any number of times|
|Eligibility||No eligibility as such.|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Fixed Income would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Excellence for the 2 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Fixed Income Mathematics Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Fixed Income Mathematics Training is explained.
|Sr.no||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Introduction to Fixed Income and Its Mathematics||This Fixed Income Mathematics Course will teach you Bond pricing Techniques, Bond Mathematics, and Curve Trading. It will give the Candidate a complete picture of the Fixed Income Securities and their features in the Debt Market to have a clear understanding. The mathematical part will allow learning about various Valuation mechanisms to determine the Fair market value or the Present Value or the Future Value of the Bond. You will learn the below-mentioned topics:
|2||Fixed income mathematics essentials||This Fixed Income Mathematics Course will help you understand the bond valuation, basic fixed income instruments, and measures of yield and Returns. It will help you understand the importance to learn the techniques of bond valuation in the debt market as this is used almost everywhere in any transaction. You will learn the below-mentioned topics:
Fixed Income Mathematics Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Fixed Income Mathematics?
It refers to the process of determining the fair market value of the debt instruments via multiple bond valuation techniques like Discounted Cash Flow (DCF). The mathematics of fixed income refers to the valuation methodologies used to determine the Fair Value of the Bond based upon the expected cash flows that are going to arise in the future along with the terminal value of the principal.
Generally, in every company, there is one person dedicated to the fixed income market who takes care of the daily bond trading as well as monitors the current market scenario for advising people to put their money.
Industry Growth TrendThe wealth management platform market was valued at USD 1.52 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 3.20 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.4% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills will you learn in this Course?
The candidate will be able to learn all the basic fixed income valuation concepts and the methodologies to determine the fair market value of the debt instruments. The candidate will also get an opportunity to learn new concepts and terminologies used widely in the debt market space. Further, since it’s a mathematical course, it improves your quantitative skills at a faster rate.
Lastly, you will learn all the capital market skills wherein stock exchanges are involved in every transaction.
- Basic experience in the foreign exchange market: To take any of this Bond Mathematics Course, one has to have the basic knowledge about how the foreign exchange market works to perform the valuation.
- Willingness to learn about fixed income concepts: The candidate is expected have basic knowledge about the working of the fixed income markets and the purpose for which it is done
- Strong analytical skills: This Fixed Income Mathematics Course requires a high level of analytical skills in performing various valuations for corporate and government bonds.
- Strong quantitative skills: This course will require the candidate to be mathematically strong as he will be working more on quantitative methods like bond valuation, G-SEC valuation, NCD and CP valuations and trading of debt securities in the secondary market.
- Students: It refers to the students who are just out of college and willing to start their careers.
- Debt dealers: It refers to those professionals who are already working in a Company in the Fund Management team as a Debt Dealer in primary and Secondary Markets. This will help them to enhance their skills in the fixed income space and keep them updated about the latest developments in the fixed income market.
- Risk managers/analyst: This Fixed Income Mathematics Course will be very useful for those who are working in the risk management department of the company to know more about the bond valuation and the strategies to control the swings in the Yield Curve.
- Statisticians: This Fixed Income Mathematics Course will also be good for those who are professionals in statistics and are willing to make a career in the fixed income space analyzing the debt instruments and tracking their movement daily.
- Anyone willing to learn about Fixed Income Market: It refers to those who are from non-finance backgrounds and are willing to learn the fixed income concepts and their applications in the practical world.
Why Should I do this Bond Mathematics Course?
To learn about the fundamentals of fixed income market and about bond valuations techniques and its practical methodology to determine the fair market value.
I don’t have a background in finance, can I do this Fixed Income Mathematics course?
You can still do this Bond Mathematics Course as it teaches you the basics of fixed income securities and will help you to be aware of the mathematical formulas and techniques to find the present value of the bond.
Would this Bond Mathematics Course help me in my career advancement?
For existing working professionals, It will help them update themselves and enhance their statistical Skills thereby making them ready as to how to arrive at the present value.
Can fresher or nontechnical background learners choose this Bond Mathematics Course? Is this good for switching careers in different areas?
The candidates from the non-technical background are welcome to this Fixed Income Mathematics Course to have an understanding of the Debt Dealings. A good opportunity for them to understand the fixed income mathematics right from scratch.
- At the end of this Bond Mathematics Course, the candidate will be an expert in all the fixed Income concepts and the valuation methodology to determine the fair market value or the present value of the debt securities. It will help the candidate to take up a Job as a Risk analyst or Debt dealer in any of the Investment Banks or Broking House
- The working candidates will learn new techniques about Bond Valuations, Yield Curves, and Interest Curves
- The candidates will majorly be able to value the basic debt instruments like zero Coupon bonds, annuity, perpetuities, coupon bonds, par coupon rates & Floating rate bonds.
- This Fixed Income Mathematics Course will make the candidate capable to measure the risk-return and yield relationship with each other and the concept of expected, contractual, and realized return.
- The candidate is a fixed income valuation expert who specializes only in determining the fair market value of the debt instruments and trading in the secondary market.
- This Fixed Income Mathematics Course will improve the quantitative skills of the candidates enabling them to get a good job as a risk analyst or credit Analyst or fixed Income trader where the number/data crunching plays a very vital role.
- It will help the candidate to analyze the current position of the Economy and how it will move in the years to come as after learning this Bond Mathematics Course, the Candidates can also at home and start following the markets daily.
- Hence I prefer you to join the Bond Mathematics Course and become an expert in this.
Great into to understanding Terminologies
Nice and Comprehensive
Fixed Income Mathematics Course
Easy to follow
Great Fixed Income Mathematics Course