New Year '20 Offer
New Year '20 Offer
Fixed Income Course (9 Courses)
This Fixed Income Training includes 9 Course with 37+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn about Fixed Income Market, Bond valuation and characteristics, fixed income mathematics and portfolio management.
Valuation and Characteristics of Bonds
Fixed Income Instruments - Understanding Instruments & Yield
Fixed Income Market
Fixed Income & its Mathematics
Fixed Income Mathematics Essentials
What you get in this Fixed Income Course?
Mobile App Access
About Fixed Income Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Valuation and Characteristics of Bonds||4h 31m|
|Fixed Income Instruments - Understanding Instruments & Yield||2h 13m|
|Fixed Income Market||8h 03m|
|Fixed Income & its Mathematics||5h 7m|
|Fixed Income Mathematics Essentials||4h 08m|
|Fixed Income Valuation Tutorials||3h 49m|
|Bond Trading and Portfolio Management||3h 37m|
|Structured Finance:01 - An Introduction||2h 14m|
|Structured Finance:02 - Credit Derivatives||3h 21m|
|Course Name||Online Fixed Income Training Course|
|Deal||This is the 9-course bundle. Please note that you get access to all the 9 courses. You do not need to register for each course separately.|
|Hours||37+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Fixed income instruments, fixed income market, bond valuation, fixed income mathematics, Structured finance|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning character modeling and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about animation would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 9 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Fixed Income Course Curriculum
Below mentioned is the detailed Course Curriculum that a Candidate will undergo in his training.
|SR No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Valuation and Characteristics of Bonds||This Fixed Income Training Course will teach you how to Value Bonds and compute the Bond Yield. You will learn the below-mentioned topics :
|2||Fixed Income Instruments – Understanding Yields|| This Fixed Income Training Course will teach you how to compute Bond Yields and what are the components of the same. You will learn the below-mentioned topics :
|3||Fixed Income Market||Fixed Income Training will teach you what is Fixed Income markets and how they operate. You will learn the below topics:
What are Structural Bonds and how do they work
|4||Fixed Income & Its Mathematics||This Fixed Income Training Course will teach you the Bond pricing Techniques, Bond Mathematics and Curve Trading. You will learn the below-mentioned topics:
|5||Fixed Income – Mathematics Essentials||This Fixed Income Training will teach you the Bond Mathematics and measure of Yield and Return. You will learn the below-mentioned topics :
|6||Fixed Income Valuation Tutorial||This Fixed Income Training Course will teach you various concepts and techniques to determine the Fair Value of the Bond required in Investment Decisions. You will learn the below-mentioned topics :
|7||Bond Trading and Portfolio Management||This Fixed Income Training will help you learn Curve Trading, Managing Interest Rate Risk and Portfolio Management. You will learn the below-mentioned topics :
|8||Structured Finance – Introduction||This Fixed Income Course will help you understand the Structured Finance Products Like ABS, MBS, CDO, CLO, CMO. You will learn the below-mentioned topics :
|9||Structured Finance – credit Derivatives||This Fixed Income Training Course will help you understand the Credit Risk, Credit Default Swaps, Credit Link notes, and Credit Derivatives. You will learn the below-mentioned topics :
Fixed Income Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Fixed Income?
It refers to the Debt Capital Markets in which Fixed Income Securities are traded over the Counter in primary as well as in Secondary Markets.
- There are various Departments in the Fixed Income Department in any company. Below mentioned are some of the Divisions that needs to be studied :
- Wholesale Debt Market: It refers to the primary market wherein Bulk Debts of large corporate like NCD, CP, CD is sold to other Investors for a Fee
- Secondary Dealings: In this, the Company buys and Sells Fixed Income Securities like Tax-Free Bonds, CP, etc on a daily basis as the opportunity arises.
- Pension Desk: This Desk serves all the Pension funds with their requirements to deploy the money in Fixed Income Bearing Bonds in the market.
- Provident Fund Desk: This Desk serves the requirements of the Provident Funds for deploying their money in various CP Instruments of A-Rated Companies.
- Corporate Finance Desk: This Desk serves the Corporate Clients in their Fund Raising Requirements via multiple Debt Instruments like CP, NCD, CD or Term Loans.
- Fixed Income is more popular in Investment Banks or Stock Broking Houses where fixed Income Securities are traded over the counter or on the Stock Exchange.
- Generally, a Fixed Income Specialist / FRM is appointed by Companies to take care of the Funding Activities of the Company.
Industry Growth TrendThe wealth management platform market was valued at USD 1.52 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 3.20 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.4% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills will you learn in this Course?
- You will be able to learn all the Basic Fixed Income Concepts and the Fundamentals of Debt Capital Markets.
- He will learn the Valuation Skills required to determine the Bond Yield.
- Learn Bond Mathematics from scratch.
- Interest in Bond Market: To take any of this course, one has to have the willingness to make a career in the Fixed Income Market. He should have an interest in the Bond Valuation and GSec Valuation.
- Graduate from Tier 1 University: You are expected to be a graduate from Tier 1 University to apply for this course since it requires a high level of Financial Skills.
- Strong Analytical Skills: This course requires a high level of analytical skills in performing various valuations for Fixed Income Securities like CP, NCD, Bonds, etc.
- Strong quantitative skills: This Course will require the Candidate to be mathematically Strong as he will be working more on Quantitative methods like bond Valuation, Gsec Valuation, NCD and CP Valuations and Trading of Debt Securities in the Secondary Market.
- Students: It refers to the Undergraduates or Graduates who have just joined College and willing to start a Career Debt Markets.
- Debt Dealers: It refers to those professionals who are already working in a Company in the Fund Management Team as a Debt Dealer in primary and Secondary Markets. This will help them to enhance their skills in the Fixed Income Space and keep them updated about the latest developments in the Fixed Income Market.
- Risk Managers /analyst: this course will be very useful for those who are working in the Risk Management Department of the Company to know more about the Bond Valuation and the strategies to control the Swings in the Yield Curve.
- Statisticians: This Fixed Income Training Course will also be good for those who are professionals in Statistics and are willing to make a career in the Fixed Income space analyzing the Debt Instruments and tracking their movement on a daily basis.
- Anyone who is willing to learn about Fixed Income Market: It refers to those who are from Non-Finance background and are willing to learn the Fixed Income Concepts and its applications in the practical world.
Why Should I do this Fixed Income Training Course?
To learn about the Basic Fundamentals of Fixed Income market and about bond valuations
I don’t have a background in Finance, Can I Do this Fixed Income Training Course?
You can still do this Course as it teaches you the basics of Fixed Income Securities and will help you to focus your career in the Debt Market
Would this course help me in my career advancement?
For Existing Working professionals It will help them update themselves and enhance their Debt Market Expertise by learning new valuations techniques.
Can fresher or nontechnical background learners choose this course? Is this good for switching careers in different areas?
The Candidates from Non-Technical Background are welcome to this Course in order to have an understanding of the Debt Dealings. A good opportunity for them to understand the Fixed Income principles right from scratch.
- At the end of this Fixed Income Training Course, the Candidate will be an Expert in all the Fixed Income Concepts and the Valuation of Fixed Income Instruments. It will help the Candidate to take up a Job as a Risk Analyst or Debt Dealer in any of the Investment Banks or Broking House
- The Working Candidates will learn new Techniques about Bond Valuations, Yield Curves, and Interest Curves
- Candidates who are Non-Finance people will have an opportunity to learn the Basic principles of Debt Markets and their Working right from the beginning.
- This Fixed Income Training will make the Candidate ready to work in any organization in the Debt fund Raising Department or Debt Capital Market Room for the trading of Fixed Income Securities.
- The Candidate can reach up to the Head of the Fixed Income Department in any Company and finally become the CIO of the Company in charge of the Fund Management.
Interesting and Practical
Good training on Fixed Income
Fixed Income Certification Course
Fixed Income Course for Beginners