Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
FINANCIAL MODELING & VALUATION Course Bundle - 51 Courses in 1 | 30 Mock Tests | World's #1 Training
This Financial Modeling Training Certification is an awesome bundle of 51 courses, Projects with 278+ hours of Financial Modeling video tutorials and Lifetime access. Through this course we are going to focus on Financial Modeling in Excel across sectors such as Real Estate, Telecommunication, Technology, Metals & Mining, Bank, Petrochemical, and Automobile.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this FINANCIAL MODELING & VALUATION Course Bundle - 51 Courses in 1 | 30 Mock Tests | World's #1 Training?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
Let us introduce you to this Financial Modeling Certification Course with us.
FINANCIAL MODELING & VALUATION Course Bundle – A Synopsis
|Courses||You get access to all 51 courses, Projects bundle.|
|Hours||278+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Financial Modeling in Excel across sectors such as Real Estate, Telecommunication, Technology, Metals & Mining, Bank, Petrochemical, Automobile, and others|
|Excel Templates Included?||Yes. All templates downloadable|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Financial Modeling and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||None (Basic accounting knowledge should help)|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Excellence for each of the 51 courses, Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced Financial Modeling Skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
FINANCIAL MODELING & VALUATION Course Bundle Curriculum
Before we discuss the prerequisites and target audience and answer your questions, let’s talk about the course curriculum.
MODULE 1: Financial Modeling in Excel for Beginners
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Financial Modeling Overview 1m ✔ Microsoft Excel - Master Basic Excel Skills in 6 Hours 6h 48m ✔ Learn Microsoft Excel from A-Z: Advanced Level 9h 21m ✔ Accounting - The Foundation 43m ✔ Accounting:01 - Income Statement 1h 57m ✔ Accounting:02 - Balance Sheet 3h 19m ✔ Accounting:03 - Cash Flows Analysis 1h 2m ✔ Corporate Valuation - DCF and Relative Valuation 3h 02m ✔ Financial Modeling of Tesla Inc. 5h 38m ✔ Financial Modeling of Apple Inc 8h 24m ✔ Financial Modeling of IBM 8h 44m ✔ Financial Modeling - Twitter 5h 07m ✔ Financial Modeling - Starbucks 3h 3m ✔ Financial Modeling - Siemens AG 8h 33m ✔ Test - Financial Modeling Mini Quiz Test - Mini Quiz on Financial Modeling Test - Financial Modeling Assessment Test
MODULE 2: Financial Modeling - Global Firms
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Financial Modeling - Big Books 8h 53m ✔ Financial Modeling - Biotech Company 19h 33m ✔ Financial Modeling - Bank of America 2h 57m ✔ Financial Modeling - Time Warner 3h 48m ✔ Real Estate Modelling 12h 6m ✔ Financial Modeling - JPMorgan Bank 6h 34m ✔ Financial Modeling - Islamic Banking 4h 47m ✔ Financial Modeling - Noble Energy 4h 14m ✔ Financial Modeling - Barrick Gold Corporation 2h 52m ✔ Test - Financial Modeling - Mini Quiz Test - Ultimate Financial Modeling Mini Quiz Test - Financial Modeling Assessment Exam
MODULE 3: Financial Modeling - Indian Firms
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Equity Research of Capital Goods Industry (Praj Industries) 7h 41m ✔ Financial Modeling - HUL Ltd 5h 12m ✔ Financial Modeling - Maruti Suzuki 5h 13m ✔ Financial Modeling - Just Dial 12h 04m ✔ Financial Modeling - Asian Paints 2h 36m ✔ Financial Modeling - Cox & Kings 1h 8m ✔ Financial modeling - ABC 2h 1m ✔ Financial Modeling of Comcast 11h 7m ✔ Financial Modeling - ACC Cements 1h 51m ✔ Test - Financial Modeling Quiz Test - Mini Quiz - Financial Modeling Test - Assessment Test Financial Modeling
MODULE 4: Financial Modeling - Industry Sectors
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Financial Modeling - Consumer Goods & Services (CG&S) Sector 19h 06m ✔ Financial Modeling - Power Sector 3h 32m ✔ Financial Modeling - Indian Telecommunication Sector 3h 48m ✔ Financial Modeling - Real Estate Projects 5h 36m ✔ Financial Modeling - Real Estate Sector 2h 49m ✔ Financial Modeling - Real Estates Projects Sector 10h 33m ✔ Financial Modeling - Steel Sector 2h 35m ✔ Financial Modeling - Petrochemical Sector 3h 2m ✔ Financial Modeling - Automobile Sector 4h 27m ✔ Financial Modeling - Broadcasting Sector 2h 5m ✔ Financial Modeling - Banking Sector 7h 54m ✔ Financial Modeling - Media and Entertainment Sector 3h 17m ✔ Financial Modeling - Apparel Sector 2h 23m ✔ Financial Modeling - Retail Sector 4h 56m ✔ Financial Modeling - Cement Sector 7h 22m ✔ Financial Modeling - Education Sector 2h 49m ✔ Financial Modeling - Pharma Sector 6h 27m ✔ Financial Modeling - Tourism Sector 12h 33m ✔ Test - Financial Modeling - Quiz Test - New Financial Modeling Mini Quiz Test - New Financial Modeling Assessment
MODULE 5: Financial Modeling - Start-up Business
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Financial Modeling - E-Commerce Start-up 4h 24m ✔ Test - Quiz on Financial Modeling Test - Quiz Mini - Financial Modeling Test - Assessment Exam - Financial Modeling
MODULE 6: Mock Tests & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - Financial Modeling Assessment Test Test - Quiz on Financial Modeling Test - Mini Quiz on Financial Modeling Test - Financial Modeling Assessment Exam Test - Financial Modeling Mini Quiz Test - Financial Modeling - Mini Quiz Test - Financial Modeling - Quiz Test - Quiz Mini - Financial Modeling Test - Financial Modeling Quiz Test - Assessment Test Financial Modeling Test - New Financial Modeling Mini Quiz Test - Assessment Exam - Financial Modeling Test - Ultimate Financial Modeling Mini Quiz Test - New Financial Modeling Assessment Test - Mini Quiz - Financial Modeling
- 15+ Industry Projects
- Hands-on Instructor-led Case Studies
- Perform financial analysis on Live company data
- Build a financial & Valuation Model from scratch
- Forecast Target Price of Shares
- Showcase Projects in your CV/Linkedin
Financial Modeling Course Projects
Certificate of Completion
What is Financial Modeling?
In simple terms, financial modeling is a tool that is created to serve the specific interest of a firm. The financial model can be built to serve the clients of a firm or in some cases to predict the future of an organization.
Financial analysts only need to use or create the financial model that is most suited for the purpose they’re creating the model for. A financial analyst may want to look at a firm and wants to see the total value of the firm. In this case, she would use the discounted cash flow method to find out the total value of the firm. On the other hand, a financial analyst may want to use a financial model to manage the investment of a client using the Sortino ratio.
No matter what’s the purpose, to build the financial model, one needs clarity, historical information, and technical expertise. And for that you need a module, a course or a mentor to guide you, to teach you, and to help you understand the nitty-gritty of the complex financial modeling.
That’s why we designed this course for you. Read on and you would see why you must do this particular course if you want to get good at creating complex financial models.
Industry Growth TrendThe Financial Services Application Market is expected to grow from $66.92 billion in 2014 to $103.66 billion to 2019, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.1% during the forecast period 2014-2019.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which skills you will learn in this Financial Modeling course?
You will certainly learn a lot of skills. Here we will break down the most important skills that you will in this course. Let’s have a look –
- Basic financial modeling: If you’re new to financial modeling, first you will learn how to create a model and how you should approach once the problem would be presented to you. Since we are teaching you by building up the concepts ground up, it would help you to build confidence as you go along.
- Sector-wise financial modeling: You will not only learn the generic financial modeling, but you will also learn how to approach every sector or industry. Since every industry is different and you have variable factors for each of them, it’s significant that you go through each module with care and curiosity.
- Practical look-up: You may call it a sub-skill, but only learning how to create a financial model for any particular sector isn’t enough. You also need to have a realistic approach to it. Since we have used multiple practical examples in each module, it would be easy for you to connect to the real-life world with the learning you would have.
- Have advanced knowledge in finance: This financial modeling training isn’t for everybody and the right reasons. It’s created for professionals that create financial models as part of their profession. This mastery course will make you a master of financial modeling and if you don’t know much about finance or have basic knowledge, first you need to understand finance well to do this course.
- Ability to sit through and practice what you learn: To get the best from this financial modeling certification course, you need to practice what you learn. Since it’s a comprehensive course, you need to look at each module again and again and apply what you learn.
- Finance Professionals: This course is particularly useful for those that create financial modeling as a part of their profession. From investment bankers to equity research analysts to financial analysts, most of the finance professionals would find tremendous value in this comprehensive course.
- Students of Finance: Students who have been studying finance and want to create a career in financial modeling should learn this course. But they need to be committed to being financial modelers so that they can go through this comprehensive course seamlessly.
Financial Modeling Training FAQs – General Questions
Why should I do this financial modeling course?
If you’re looking for an answer, most probably this course is not right for you. Otherwise, you would have asked, “how can I do this course right now?” This course is designed in such a way that it will blow the minds of even an experienced financial analyst. Don’t you think? Look at the curriculum first.
I’m not from the finance background. Can I do this financial modeling certification?
We would urge you not to do this course if you don’t have a background in finance. Because to get the best value from the course, you should know finance at the intermediate level. If you’re interested to do this course, first do a basic and advanced finance course, then you can go ahead and explore this course.
Can I create a complex financial model after doing this course?
The answer is both yes and no. The course is designed in such a way that if you’re serious, you will easily be able to create both basic and complex financial models. But if you just browse through the course and don’t practice what you learn, it wouldn’t be possible to create even a basic model. In essence, this course will work if you work on it.
- Comprehensive learning & application: This course is all-in-all for you if you’re looking to master financial modeling. You will not find a single course in the market that caters to so many sectors and offers you multiple practical examples to illustrate each lesson.
- You would be way ahead than your peers: Let’s say that you would do this financial modeling course and your peers wouldn’t (though we want everyone interested in financial modeling should do this course). Once you learn and apply what you would learn from this course, you will be way ahead than your peers. And your peers would be astounded to see you creating models after models at ease.
- You will be to analyze multiple things and help a lot of clients/people/management: What you would need is impeccable skills to master your career. If you feel that learning financial modeling will close the gap, this financial modeling course would certainly live up to your expectations and more. Just do this course and you would know.
Financial Modelling – Banking Sector
Financial Modeling Course
Vignesh Varatharajan Sivamani
Investment Banking Bundle- awesome course
José Agostinho Pedro
Excellent! Financial Modelling Course
Great Financial Modeling tutorials
My financial modeling course experience