Financial Analyst Course- All in One Bundle
250+ Online Courses
Investment Banking Course116 courses
Financial Modeling Course17 courses
Equity Research Course11 courses
Private Equity Training Course13 courses
Business Valuation Course14 courses
Skills you will master
- Advanced Excel
- Analyst Accounting
- Ratio analysis
- Discounted Cash Flows
- Relative valuations
- Comparable Comps
- Financial Modeling
- Bank Financial Model
- IPO Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- PitchBook Preparation
- LBO Modeling
- M&A Modeling
- Project Finance Modeling
- Private Equity Modeling
Online Financial Analyst Course
This All in One Financial Analyst Course Bundle is an Ultimate bundle of 200+ Finance courses with 1000+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. This is not all, you also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete these courses.
It covers 15 core areas – Investment Banking, Financial Modeling, Equity Research, Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions, Credit Risk Modeling, Venture Capital, CFA Level 1 and CFA level 2, IFRS Course, Project Finance, Hedge Funds, MS Excel & VBA Course, Finance for Non-Finance
What if you get a magic wand in your hand and if you whirl and swirl and become a master of finance, would you be dazzled or you would just feel that it’s maybe too good to be true. The good news is – we’re presenting you a magic wand here which you can test, try, examine, practice at your own convenience and for the mastery of finance, all in one.
Feeling intrigued? Let’s give you an overview of this All in One Financial Analyst Course and understand how would it make you a master of this.
- About Financial Analyst Course
- Financial Analyst Course Curriculum
- Certificate of Completion
- Pre-requisites to Financial Analyst Course
- Sample Preview of this Financial Analyst Course
- Target Audience for this Financial Analyst Course
- Online Financial Analyst Course FAQs – General Questions
- Career Benefits of this Financial Analyst Course
- Online Financial Analyst Course Review / Testimonials
About Financial Analyst Bundle Course
|Course Name||Online Financial Analyst Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 200+ finance courses. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||1000+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Investment Banking, Financial Modeling, Equity Research, Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions, Credit Risk Modeling, Venture Capital, CFA Level 1 and CFA level 2, IFRS Course, Project Finance, Hedge Funds, MS Excel & VBA Course, Finance for Non-Finance|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Finance and wants to make a career in this field|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 200+ courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||Microsoft Excel|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Financial Analyst Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Financial Analyst course is explained briefly:
|Serial No.||Course Name||No. of Courses||No. of Hours||Course Description|
|1||Investment Banking Training||117||600+||This Financial Analyst course is a gigantic one. We will start with an overview of the investment banking and then we will start with basic excel training and advanced excel training. Next, we will talk about financial statements, corporate valuation, discounted cash flow, comprehensive relative valuation training, financial modeling, merger modeling, VBA, Macros, LBO, Private Equity, Advanced Accounting, and a lot more.|
|2||Financial Modeling Course||16||90+||In this Financial Analyst course, you will learn everything you need to know about financial modeling. We will start with the financial modeling of Siemens AG. Then, we will teach you the banking sector financial modeling, financial modeling for a biotech company, financial modeling of the petrochemical sector, real estate financial modeling, financial modeling of the metals sector, Islamic banking modeling, financial modeling of consumer goods & services sector and financial modeling for many other sectors.|
|3||Equity Research Course||11||40+||We will start this Financial Analyst course with Microsoft Excel, basic & advanced modules. Then, we will talk about financial statements. Next, you will learn about corporate valuation, financial modeling, discounted cash flow, relative valuation training, and equity research report writing.|
|4||Private Equity Training Course||13||45+||We will start this Financial Analyst course again with the MS Excel – basic & advanced modules. And then, you will learn about the financial statement analysis, discounted cash flow analysis, financial modeling of Siemens AG, private equity, private equity modeling tutorials, LBO Modeling of Siemens etc.|
|5||Business Valuation Course||14||70+||In this Financial Analyst course, we will start with the corporate valuation – from beginner to pro in MS Excel. Then, we will talk about DCF, comprehensive relative valuation training, relative valuation of Siemens AG, Comparable Companies Valuation, Real Estate Financial Modeling, Financial Modeling of Indian Telecommunication Sector, Automobile Sector, and Media & Entertainment Sector etc.|
|6||Mergers and Acquisitions Course||5||24+||We will start this Financial Analyst course with the Merger Modeling of Albemarle Corp and Axiall Chemicals. Then, we will teach you the Hannifin & Clarcor Merger Modeling Case Study, Comcast & Time Warner Merger Modeling Training, Reverse Merger Modeling & Valuation, and lastly, Spin-offs De-Merger Modeling.|
|7||Venture Capital Course||2||7+||In this Financial Analyst course, you will typically learn two modules. First, you will learn about venture capital modeling. And then, we will teach you a module on the advanced venture capital modeling.|
|8||CFA Level 1 Course||1||60+||This course is designed for those who would like to clear the CFA Level 1 exam in one go. This course is the ultimate prep course you would ever get your hands on and it can be done in around 60 hours.|
|9||CFA Level 2 Course||10||100+||This is a Financial Analyst course that will help you prepare for your CFA Level 2 exam. Starting with Ethical & Professional Standard, you will learn quantitative methods, economics, financial reporting & analysis, corporate finance, equity valuation, fixed income, derivative investment, alternative investments, and lastly, portfolio management.|
|10||IFRS Course Training||17||40+||In this Financial Analyst course module, you will learn about 16 IFRS in detail. For example, you will learn about the first-time adoption of international financial reporting standards, share-based payments, business combinations, insurance contracts, operating segments, and many such IFRS.|
|11||Project Finance Course||7||25+||In this course, you will learn the basic and advanced MS Excel course, financial statement analysis, project finance modeling – from novice to expert, and project finance.|
|12||Hedge Funds Course||8||20+||In this Financial Analyst course, you will learn the fundamentals of hedge funds, classic & important strategies of hedge fund, performance analysis, concepts of leverage, hedge fund accounting & taxation, risk management, and finally, case studies.|
|13||MS Excel Training Course||13||100+||This is an all-in-one excel training. You will learn excel – from basic to advanced of all years, 2010, 2013, 2016. You will also learn about the dashboard training, HR analytics training, power pivot in MS Excel etc.|
|14||LBO Modeling Course||4||12+||In this Financial Analyst course, you will go through four modules – LBO Modeling of Siemens, LBO Modeling, Leveraged Buy-out Modeling, and Leveraged Buyout.|
|15||Cost Accounting Course||5||14+||This Financial Analyst course will start with an introduction (or getting started). Then, we will talk about types of costing, cost allocation & analysis, decision making using marginal costing, and finally, process costing.|
|16||US GAAP Course||12||24+||You will learn a lot about US GAAP in this module. From GAAP history to the presentation of financial statements, from the income statement to inventory, from liabilities to consolidation, and many such accounting principles.|
|17||Cryptocurrency Training Course||8||50+||In this course, you will learn about the introduction to cryptocurrency, technology & trading for the cryptocurrency, initial coin offering tutorial, cryptocurrency & bitcoin fundamentals, and also about Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and Dash.|
|18||VBA Macros Training Bundle||6||35+||In this Financial Analyst course, you will learn about VBA & Macros Fundamentals, Advanced VBA & Macros Course, Creating Interactive Dashboards using VBA, VBA Macros Application Training, Creation of Basic CRM, and TreeView & ListView.|
|19||Finance for Non-Finance Managers Training Course||7||25+||In this course, you will learn about the financial statement analysis, the concept of earnings per share (EPS), ratio analysis foundation, and corporate finance.|
|20||Credit Risk Modeling Course||1||3+||In this Financial Analyst course, you will learn credit risk modeling in detail.|
Certificate of Completion
What tangible skills will I learn from this Financial Analyst course?
To begin with, you will learn loads of skills from this course. If you keep a score, you would see there are more 50+ skills you will learn in this Financial Analyst course. For your reference, we’re presenting a vital few –
- Financial modeling & valuation: This is a big skill-set that you will learn in this course. It takes years for a finance professional to master these two. You will get them in an easy-to-digest format so that you can practice and get there faster.
- MS Excel, VBA, Macro: You need all three for financial analysis, financial modeling, and data analytics. You will learn these three here too.
- IFRS & US GAAP: If you’re working as an accountant or a finance manager, you should be thorough with both IFRS and US GAAP. You will learn both of these in detail in this Financial Analyst course.
- Hedge Fund & Project Finance: Again, two of the most important modules of finance you will learn in this Financial Analyst course.
- Cryptocurrency: This is the latest finance technology that you should know about and we cover this in detail in this course as well.
Pre-requisites to Financial Analyst Course
- Willingness to dive into the world of finance: This Financial Analyst course is huge. And it covers everything you can possibly think of under the finance domain. If you’re not willing to put in time, effort, and practice, it won’t be easier to tackle. But if you’re interested, you can do one course at a time and within a solid block of time, you would be able to do the entire course.
- A basic interest/knowledge in becoming a master of finance: This Financial Analyst course will make you a master of finance. A little knowledge would help you become interested and learn more about the beautiful world of finance.
Target Audience for this Financial Analyst Course
We want to say that this course is for everybody if anyone is interested. But it’s more applicable to –
- Students of Finance: If you are studying finance, it would be an invaluable resource for you.
- Finance professionals: If you’re a working professional and want to grow in your career, this Financial Analyst course would be adding immense value to your finance acumen.
Financial Analyst Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I do this Financial Analyst Course?
By looking at the gigantic volume of this course, be ensured that there’s no reason for not doing this course.
I’m not from a finance background. Can I do this Financial Analyst Course?
You surely can and you should if you’re interested. Start with the ‘finance for non-finance managers’ module to begin with.
How would I make time for this comprehensive course?
The idea is to find bite-size time for each course. You can decide to do one course, let’s say MS Excel in a week. And find an hour or two in the weekdays and a few hours at the weekend to get the course done.
Career Benefits of this Financial Analyst Course
- You will be well-equipped to handle any finance-challenge in your career: This course will build your financial acumen to the maximum. After doing this course, you will be considered as one of the dictionaries of finance.
- You will be able to get promotion and get better at what you do: This course will help you apply the nitty-gritty of financial concepts into the practical world. As a result, you will directly or indirectly be benefitted from the knowledge & application.
Financial Analyst Course Testimonials
Good Financial Analyst Course!
Malan Alexis KOUAME
Amazing learning experience
Njabulo Vincent Hadebe
Financial Analyst Bundle