Learn from Home Offer
EQUITY RESEARCH ANALYST Certification Course Bundle - 23 Courses in 1 | 8 Mock Tests
This Equity Research Certification is an awesome bundle of 23 courses with 94+ hours of equity research course video tutorials and Lifetime access. This training will enable you to learn how to project a company’s financials and perform valuation to determine the target price of the share.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this EQUITY RESEARCH ANALYST Certification Course Bundle - 23 Courses in 1 | 8 Mock Tests?
EQUITY RESEARCH ANALYST Certification Course Bundle – A Synopsis
|You get access to all 23 courses, Projects bundle.
|94+ Video Hours
|Equity Research including Fundamental analysis, Financial Modeling, and Valuation of a Live company
|Excel Templates Included?
|Yes. All templates downloadable
|Anyone serious about learning Equity Research and wants to make a career in this Field
|None (Basic accounting knowledge should help)
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Excellence for each of the 23 courses, Projects
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced Equity Research Skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
EQUITY RESEARCH ANALYST Certification Course Bundle Curriculum
Before we discuss the prerequisites and target audience and answer your questions, let’s talk about the equity research training curriculum.
MODULE 1: Excel and Accounting for Equity Analysis
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Equity Research Overview 1m ✔ Microsoft Excel - Master Basic Excel Skills in 6 Hours 6h 44m ✔ Learn Microsoft Excel from A-Z: Advanced Level 9h 21m ✔ Advanced Excel Practicals: Essentials for the Real World 3h 25m ✔ Test - Excel Assessment Test Accounting - The Foundation 43m ✔ Accounting:01 - Income Statement 1h 57m ✔ Accounting:02 - Balance Sheet 3h 19m ✔ Accounting:03 - Cash Flows Analysis 1h 2m ✔ Accounting:04 - Financial Analysis Techniques 2h 31m ✔ Accounting:05 - Income Taxes 1h 13m ✔ Test - Accounting Assessment Test
MODULE 2: Corporate Valuation Techniques
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Corporate Valuation - DCF and Relative Valuation 3h 01m ✔ DCF - Discounted Cash Flow for Beginners 5h ✔ Comparable Comps - Comparable Company Analysis 3h 41m ✔ Comprehensive Relative Valuation Training 4h 51m ✔ Equity Research Report Writing 1h 34m ✔ Test - Corporate Valuation Assessment Test
MODULE 3: Advanced Financial Modeling for Equity Research
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Financial Modeling of Apple Inc 8h 25m ✔ Financial Modeling - Big Books 8h 53m ✔ Financial Modeling - Siemens AG 8h 33m ✔ Financial Modeling - Twitter 5h 07m ✔ Financial Modeling - Indian Telecommunication Sector 3h 34m ✔ Financial Modeling - Automobile Sector 4h 27m ✔ Comcast and Time Warner Merger Modeling Training 3h 29m ✔ Financial Modeling - Banking Sector 7h 54m ✔ Test - Financial Modeling Assessment Exam
MODULE 4: Mock Tests and Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - Mini Quiz Excel Test - Mini Quiz - Accounting Test - Mini Quiz Corporate Valuation Test - Ultimate Financial Modeling Mini Quiz
- 6+ Industry Projects
- Hands-on Instructor-led Case Studies
- Perform financial analysis on Live company data
- Build a financial & Valuation Model from scratch
- Forecast Target Price of Shares
- Showcase Projects in your CV/Linkedin
Equity Research Training Projects
Certificate of Completion
What is Equity Research?
Equity research analysis is a complex undertaking. It involves financial analysis, financial modeling, looking at the fundamentals of the company, financial statement analysis, scenario analysis, and a lot more.
When we talk about equity research, it can be from both the buy-side and sell-side of a firm. Equity research analysts look at the market, gauge the trends, analyze the factors, and also try to understand the impacts of market trends on business outcomes and stocks of different companies.
There are two other factors that we think you should care about. One is commodities. To be an equity research analyst, you should know a lot about commodities, its trends, how to invest in commodities, etc. Another is deals about bonds. ER mainly deals with these two things. But ER analysts also look at the macroeconomic view of the market, conducting the derivative analysis with the derivative department of the brokerage firm.
Plus. you need to be able to have a helicopter view of the financial affairs of the company and will be able to understand the trends of the industry and you should thoroughly look at each statement and also do the financial modeling and valuation whenever it would be required.
Industry Growth TrendThe Financial Services Application Market is expected to grow from $66.92 billion in 2014 to $103.66 billion to 2019, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.1% during the forecast period 2014-2019.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Skills you will learn in this course?
In this Equity Research analyst certification, you will get to learn many, many skills. Here’s a list of tangible skills you would learn from this Equity research course –
- MS Excel: Even if as an ER analyst, it’s given that you should know MS Excel, we haven’t left anything to chance. So, we will begin the course with the basics and the advanced level excel.
- Valuation: This is one of the most important skills you would learn in this Equity research course. You will learn the dividend discount model (DDM), discounted cash flow (DCF), and also how to calculate enterprise value (EV) and relative valuation. Along with that, you will also learn how to apply this knowledge in real life.
- Research report writing: This is again not being taught in every ER course. So, in this Equity research course, you will also learn how you should approach ER report writing. And with practice, I would be able to write incredible ER reports.
- Willingness for a career in equity research: The only prerequisite to this course is your interest in equity research. If you’re a finance student but you don’t have any interest in equity research, you will not get the best value out of this course.
- Basic knowledge of finance: This Equity research course consists of a lot of advanced concepts. Without the basic knowledge of finance, it wouldn’t be possible for you to grasp the entire course under 94+ hours.
- Students of finance: This is an ideal course for those students that want to build a career in equity research. But make sure you love data, analysis, research, investments, and writing.
- Professionals of finance: If you’re a juncture at your career and want to shift from one to another, equity research may be the career you should look for. If you love research and analysis, you would love this course. This Equity research course will guide you step by step on how to become an equity research analyst.
Equity Research Training FAQs – General Questions
Why should I do this Equity research training course?
You shouldn’t if you want to pursue something else. But if you want to build a career in equity research, this course is the most significant one you would ever do.
How much time do I need to invest after doing the course?
This Equity research course is something that you can take on again and again and again. And perfection depends on how much you work on yourself and the materials you receive.
I’m not a finance professional, should I do this Equity research course?
No. First, I have a basic knowledge of finance. You can opt for a basic finance course and then go ahead and do this course.
- Comprehensive equity research module: We are certain that you wouldn’t get any better course than this on equity research. If you want to master equity research and aim to be an equity research analyst, this is a must-do course for you.
- You will be way ahead than your peers: We don’t believe in competition either, but what if you do this course and they don’t? The obvious side-effect is that you would be way ahead than your peers – and you would rather feel amazing being the center of the crowd.
- With the right application, you will become an equity research analyst: This Equity research course works if you will work. And with the right use of the material, you will achieve your dream of becoming an equity research analyst. And you will also master several skills (financial analysis, financial modeling, valuation, MS Excel, ER report writing) in a go.
Satisfied with course
Great overview of Report Writing
Equity Research Report Writing Training
José Agostinho Pedro
Excellent! Financial Modelling Course