Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
CMA Certification Exam Training - Part 1
This CMA Part 1 Certification Training includes 5 courses with 17+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
This course will help you learn all the topics of CMA certification syllabus which focuses on Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance and Control.
External Financial Reporting Decisions
Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this CMA Certification Exam Training - Part 1?
Mobile App Access
About CMA Certification Exam Training – Part 1
|Course||No. of Hours|
|CMA Exam Part 1 (Module #1) - External Financial Reporting Decisions||8h 27m|
|CMA Exam Part 1 (Module #2) - Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting||1h 8m|
|CMA Exam Part 1 (Module #3) - Performance Management||2h 37m|
|CMA Exam Part 1 (Module #4) - Cost Management||3h 9m|
|CMA Exam Part 1 (Module #5) - Internal Controls||1h 28m|
|CMA Exam Part 1 (Module #6) - Technology and Analytics||2h 56m|
|Course Name||Online CMA Part 1 Certification Training – Part 1|
|Deal||You get access to all 5 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||17+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance, and Control|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning accountancy and wants to appear for the CMA Certification|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Accountancy would be preferable|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
CMA Certification Exam Training – Part 1 Curriculum
The CMA certification exam training is a bundle of modules covering important topics of the CMA Certification namely financial reporting, planning, performance, and control. The purpose of the course is to ensure that the participants are ready with the concepts to clear the exams.
The course is directed solely towards extending a helping hand to the students attempting the CMA certification exam. Those students who want help in covering their syllabus with the help of expert knowledge sessions can undertake this course to gain an edge in their exam preparations. The course will cover each learning area of the examination separately and give knowledgeable content to the participants.
You can have a quick look at the contents of the course to understand how different modules of this course are going to help you get better with your CMA exam preparations.
- Module 1 deals with a session on “External Financial Reporting Decisions”. The main aspect of financial reporting is developing a good understanding of various components in financial statements. The session will start with an introduction to CMA course and move forward to significant concepts such as overview on general-purpose financial reporting, users of financial statements, financial statements components and characteristics, balance sheet, income statement, statement of comprehensive income, statement of changes in equity, cash flow statement and other important concepts for better understanding of financial reporting.
- Module 2 is based on “Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting”. This session will be a knowledge update on budgeting concepts such as planning, Porters 5 force model, budgeting, and various types of budgets (such as activity-based budget, project budget, flexible budget, etc.).
- Module 3 discusses “Performance Management”. This is another important area of examination and to cover this, essential components of performance management will be discussed such as standard cost and variance analysis, budget variance, management by exception, cost allocation, transfer pricing, and performance measures.
- Module 4 revolves around “Cost Management”. The learners will understand everything about cost management by studying important cost concepts such as variable cost, fixed cost, semi-variable cost, costing techniques, absorption vs variable costing, joint costing, by-product costing, process costing, activity-based costing, life cycle costing, job order costing, service cost allocation, and so on.
- Module 5 provides clarity on “Internal Controls”. In the last module, the learners will get to know about internal controls, risks, control types and activities, corporate governance, internal audit, and much more.
What is the CMA Exam – Part 1?
The Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) grants a professional certification in the fields of management accounting and financial management by way conduct of the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Certification. The certification has global recognition and focuses on management accounting and finance skills required for efficiently handing different spheres of the corporate world. Anyone who is looking for a career in corporate accounting and finance positions must take up this course to place themselves one step ahead of competitors by getting the CMA certification.
The main areas in which CMA certification requires attention are financing reporting, budgeting & planning, performance management, cost management, and internal controls. These areas are the key areas of consideration in any business organization and thus any business entity looks for the candidates who possess skills for financial decision making. Candidates having the CMA certification come out as the right choice for such positions since they are considered to have a good insight into financial analysis and planning.
What skills will you learn in this Course?
The learners will get equipped with the following skills through this course:
- External financial reporting decisions: The learners will get an understanding of financial reporting and its components as well as the analysis of different components of the financial statements.
- Financial statements: Financial statements are important financial records of any entity and the learners will develop an understanding of financial statements, its components, and preparation.
- Balance sheet: Participants will get to know about the balance sheet, its components, notes to balance sheet, and treatment of balance sheet items.
- Income statement: Learn about the income statement, its format, notes, and treatment of items of the income statement.
- Cash flow statement: By accessing this course, you can get updated about the cash flow statement and the two methods used for its preparation.
- Budgeting: Get updated about different kinds of budgets and their applicability in organizations.
- Performance management: There are different tools for performance management which you can learn about in this course such as variance analysis, cost allocations, product profitability analysis, and so on.
- Cost management: You will learn about important cost management concepts and different costing techniques.
- Internal controls: Get skills relating to internal control implementation and control processes required in organizations.
- The learners are expected to have a basic commerce background for getting better clarity on concepts
- Learners having a genuine interest in the subject can also participate in the course.
- Aspiring CMA students.
- Professionals pursuing or planning to pursue CMA.
- Students are desirous to learn about cost management.
FAQ’s- General Questions
How many hours will I need to spare for the course?
The course is about 17 hours long and is divided into five modules to cover the different components of the CMA examination.
How can I expect the course to help me with my career?
If you are planning to pursue the certification course of CMA then this course will help you prepare for the same. Further, the course is also useful for those professionals and students who wish to develop a career in management accounting.
I am working in the financial reporting field; can this course help me in my career development?
This course is a great way to enhance your knowledge of different cost management and financial accounting concepts. Pursuing this course would help you move ahead in these fields and get a professional advantage over others as companies look for professionals who are related to the CMA field.
I do not have any knowledge about finance concepts; can I join the course?
It is better to have a basic understanding of basic accounting and finance concepts before joining this CMA Part 1 Training. Thus, it is advisable to first update yourself about such concepts and then join the training.
- The course is designed for those who are looking to clear the CMA certification exam. The training is like a crash course designed to cover concepts based on financial reporting, planning, cost management, internal audits, and performance management. The training will help you develop a good understanding of cost management and related fields. Here is how the training can help you accelerate your career:
If you are a student or a professional planning to appear for CMA certification, this course will make you ready for the exam by covering the curriculum of the exam and providing you the necessary guidance for the exam.
Those professionals looking for a career in management accountancy can look up to this course for helping them move towards their career objectives.
For students studying in the field of accountancy and costing who want to get ready for their professional career, this course is a great move as it would help them to learn from scratch about the different finance and costing concepts.
CMA Part 1 Training
Excellent Learning Process
Aishwarya Sharad Kasarle
Financial Statement Analysis
CMA Part 1 Training
Balmuri Saketh Rao