Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
This Online Bookkeeping Training includes 1 Course with 3+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access. In this course, you will learn the basics of bookkeeping such as Journal, Ledgers, Bank reconciliation and the financial statements.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this BOOKKEEPING Course?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Bookkeeping Course
Further details are provided below.
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||3+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn the basics of bookkeeping such as Journal, Ledgers, Bank reconciliation and the financial statements.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Bookkeeping|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each1 course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
Bookkeeping Course Curriculum
MODULE 1: The Complete Guide to Bookkeeping
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Bookkeeping 3h 36m ✔
|Serial Number||Course Segments||Segment Description|
|1||Introduction||Under this segment, a brief idea of the course will be shared. It will be discussed as to who will be benefitted from the course and whether you require any Pre-Requisite knowledge to start the course and the overall layout of the course. How the course will proceed and different areas that will be explained in the course. This segment will help to build your knowledge regarding different Financial statements.|
|2||Journal Entries||This segment will go deep into Book-Keeping and Accounting. All the financial transactions that are recorded are done via rules of Accounting. These rules are called the Golden rules of Accounting. A thorough discussion of Golden Rules of Accounting will help you to understand which account should be debited for a particular transaction and which account should be credited. Different kinds of accounts are also explained in this segment. The building block of financial statements is Journal entries. So thorough discussion of Journal entry concepts is done in this segment. Real-life examples of Journal entries are shared. After completing the knowledge sharing of Accounting and Journal Entry concepts, an exercise is there which will be solved by the students. In this exercise, the concept of how to solve journal entries will be crystallized. This segment will help beginners to adapt to what is accounting and Book-Keeping.|
|3||Ledgers||The first step is to record Journal Entries, then all transactions are updated in separate books before preparing Financial Statements. So Ledger helps to systematically keep all the information from Journal Entries in Debit and credit format under specific accounts. In this segment, the proper process of how transactions are posted in ledger accounts will be discussed. After completion of the segment, an exercise is there which will help students to strengthen the knowledge of posting entries in ledger accounts. Ledger is a vital part which helps to prepare financial statements of a company. Entries are taken from Ledgers and posted in different Financial Statements.|
|3||Bank Reconciliation Statement||All the transactions that are done in cash should be matched with the statements taken from the bank. This is a vital step in accounting for a firm. This segment will share knowledge of how to prepare a Bank Reconciliation Statement. Rules must be kept in mind during the preparation of the statement. After completion of the knowledge sharing, there is an exercise which will help students to practice how to reconcile Bank Statement. The second part of this segment will teach students how to prepare the Income Statement. The Income statement helps to portray the profit and loss of a company for a period. This segment will help students to understand how a particular entry affects the credit or debit side of Income Statement. Students will also learn the effect of accrual accounting in Income Statements. Both Single and Multiple Income statement creation knowledge will be shared|
|5||Balance Sheet||Balance Sheet shows the financial position of a company at a point in time. This is the most important statement and it is important to tally the Asset and Liability side of the Balance Sheet. Under this segment, a detailed analysis of how an entry hits what kind of account will be shared. The linkage between the Income Statement and Balance sheet will be shown and what happens when a firm raises capital to expand will also be shared. So how every Asset/Liabilities are drafted will be shown. Step by Step method of calculations involved in creating a balance sheet will be shared. Balance sheet items are the result of entries in ledgers, so the linkage between both will be shown.|
|6||Cash Flow||In Accrual Accounting, predicted Income and expenses are recorded. Accrual Accounting doesn’t show the actual cash picture of the company. For an outsider, it is extremely important to get the actual cash picture of a firm as they can’t play with cash. So under this segment, how many types of cash flow accounts are there will be discussed? What are the signs of each kind of cash flow statements? Cash flows are generally calculated under two methods, that is Direct and Indirect. Both the methods will be shared and proper step by step calculations will be shown. An exercise after completion of the segment will be there to solidify the knowledge.|
Bookkeeping Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Bookkeeping?
Bookkeeping is a structured way to learn how financial transactions are recorded and what the globally accepted rule to do so is. We often hear that a particular company has made a profit in a particular year. The doubt we all must have is how the Multinational Company operating in several parts of the Universe can calculate its profit. This is a gigantic task. So to make this task systematic and error-free, we have a Bookkeeping system. Bookkeeping shows the proper way in which a particular transaction shall be recorded for future reference. Each transaction passes through several accounts and finally hits the Balance sheet. So in this Bookkeeping Training, the light will be thrown on the journey of a transaction from first being recorded till hitting the balance sheet.
Which Skills will you learn in this Training?
This course will help you to get the knowledge of Bookkeeping and Accounting. Accounting is a very important part of Finance. Book-Keeping course will help you to understand how each Financial Transaction is accounted for using the Golden Rules. So it will help you to upgrade your accounting skills. Accounting Skills are very important to understand a particular company’s financial statements. It will also enhance your Auditing skills. Once you understand the flow of transactions then it will help you to do proper Auditing of Financial Statements.
- You don’t have to have any particular knowledge regarding accounting or finance to attend this Bookkeeping Training. The course is designed so that a beginner can also pick it up. So everything will be covered starting from scratch. The basics of accounting will be explained first then followed by its posting.
- The targeted audiences are mentioned below:
- Students who have chosen the commerce stream and are planning to sit for their higher secondary Exam. This Bookkeeping Training will help them to picture as to why they are learning different chapters of Accounts in their school syllabus. This course will help them to connect the dots. At times it happens that we learn a particular thing but we don’t know the implication of it. So this course will help you to understand the implication of accounting, how journal entries affect several accounts.
- Students from other streams rather than commerce also try to do MBA in finance. For them, the most important challenge turns out to understand the basic concepts of accounting. This Bookkeeping Training is a must for those students.
- Experienced persons who are working for many years often tend to forget the basic concepts of accounting learned in school and colleges. So if they are being put into a project where the basic knowledge is required, then it gets difficult for them to cope. So this course will help them to brush up the concepts and there are several exercises through which they can practice.
- Anybody who is interested to invest in the stock market but doesn’t know which company shares to buy can do this Online Bookkeeping Course as this will help them to understand the accounting behind every organization. So then he can study the balance sheet of the companies that he wants to invest and do research on his own. This will help them to understand the company better.
Bookkeeping Course – FAQ’s
How much should I expect to spend weekly on this online bookkeeping course?
If you dedicate 2-3hrs time weekly understanding a particular segment and then solving exercises till you can do it perfectly, then it will be enough.
How this Bookkeeping training is going to help me advance my career??
This training will help you to understand the basic concepts which form the building block for auditing and advanced accounting. So if you want to shine in the domain of accounting and auditing, then this Online Bookkeeping Course will surely help you a lot
I am new to Bookkeeping, can I take up the training??
This training is designed in such a way that anybody can attain the training. It is going to first introduce the subject to you, then slowly show how it is done.
I am working in Fund administrator Domain and planning to take up certification, then how is Bookkeeping training going to help me??
Fund administrator’s daily job is to calculate the Fund’s NAV, this certification will help you to understand how each transaction is affecting different parts of the balance sheet, and ultimately the Daily NAV calculation will be easy for you to understand. This certification is going to clear your base regarding different types of transactions and accounts.
- The certification received after completion does have value in the professional world. It will add weightage in your Curriculum Vitae and will give you an edge in the interview. This Online Bookkeeping Course will help you to understand several parts of finance in detail and will also help to apply in jobs related to auditing and Book-Keeping.