New Year '20 Offer
New Year '20 Offer
Accounting Course Bundle (39 Courses, includes IFRS & US GAAP)
39 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
What you get
Mobile App Access
Online Accounting Course
This Accounting Course is a bundle of 39 Online certification courses with 160+ hours of HD video tutorials and Lifetime Access. Along with this professionally made training program, you get verifiable certificates for each of the 39 courses on Accounting!
This Online Accounting course will help you learn Basic Accounting, Advanced Accounting, Cost Accounting, Management Accounting, IFRS, US GAAP, accounting for securities lending market, accounting for derivatives in hedge funds, accounting for repo transactions, depreciation accounting.
This is a fantastic Accounting training designed by Experts to make people aware of the Basic principles of Accounting. This is a highly Demanded profile in the Corporate World because it requires an in-depth Knowledge of the Accounting standards and its applicability in various situations. Since many people are required in the Accounts Department seeing the Volume of the Transactions, it will have a great opportunity for young talent to showcase their Skills and Succeed.
The course not only covers the Basic Accounting but also teaches the Advanced Accounting mechanisms which are required at the Senior level to perform complex tasks.
Let’s explore this Accounting Training in much more details.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About Accounting Course
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|Accounting - The Foundation||45m|
|Accounting:01 - Income Statement||1h 46m|
|Accounting:02 - Balance Sheet||3h 31m|
|Accounting:03 - Cash Flows Analysis||1h 18m|
|Advanced Accounting:01 - Goodwill Calculation||3h 08m|
|Advanced Accounting:02 - Purchase Method vs Pooling Method||50m|
|Advanced Accounting:03 - Accounting for Bonds||3h 03m|
|Advanced Accounting:04 - Accounting for Branches||4h 54m|
|Advanced Accounting:05 - Accounting for Related Parties||2h 9m|
|Advanced Accounting:06 - Foreign Currency Transactions||2h 56m|
|Advanced Accounting:07 - Deferred Tax||3h 18m|
|Advanced Accounting:08 - Lease Accounting||3h 37m|
|Advanced Accounting:09 - Special Purpose Entity (SPE)||2h 3m|
|Advanced Accounting:10 - Business Combinations||7h 31m|
|Advanced Accounting:11 - Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP)||2h 3m|
|Advanced Accounting:12 - Changes in Ownership Interest||1h 09m|
|Cost Accounting:01 - Getting Started||2h 4m|
|Cost Accounting:02 - Types of Costing||2h 7m|
|Cost Accounting:03 - Cost Allocation and Analysis||3h 14m|
|Cost Accounting:04 - Decision Making using Marginal Costing||4h 07m|
|Cost Accounting:05 - Process Costing||4h 4m|
|Management Accounting||12h 48m|
|ASC 323 - Investments - Equity Method and Joint Ventures (US GAAP)||2h 37m|
|ASC 105 - GAAP History and Hierarchy (US GAAP)||26m|
|ASC 205 - Presentation of Financial Statements (US GAAP)||2h 05m|
|ASC 225 - Income Statement (US GAAP)||57m|
|ASC 230 - Statement of Cash flow (US GAAP)||3h 22m|
|ASC 605 - Revenue Recognition (US GAAP)||2h 35m|
|ASC 326 - Financial Instruments - Credit Losses (US GAAP)||1h 19m|
|ASC 330 - Inventory (US GAAP)||1h 27m|
|ASC 405 - Liabilities (US GAAP)||1h 28m|
|ASC 958 - Not-for-Profit Entities (US GAAP)||2h 29m|
|ASC 360 - Property, Plant and Equipment (US GAAP)||3h 9m|
|ASC 810 - Consolidation (US GAAP)||3h 34m|
|Accounting for Securities Lending Market||3h 9m|
|Accounting for Repo Transactions||2h 3m|
|Accounting for Derivatives in Hedge Funds||4h 4m|
|Depreciation Accounting||3h 41m|
|Course Name||Online Accounting Certification Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 39 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||160+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Basic Accounting, Advanced Accounting, Cost Accounting, Management Accounting, IFRS, US GAAP, accounting for securities lending market, accounting for derivatives in hedge funds, accounting for repo transactions, depreciation accounting.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning game development and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about game development would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 39 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Accounting Course Curriculum
Below mentioned the is the detailed course curriculum that a candidate will undergo in his online accounting training course.
|Serial No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Basic Accounting||This Accounting training course will teach you all the basic Fundamentals of Accounting and how to record the Financial Transactions in the Books of Accounts. You will learn the below-mentioned topic :
|2||Advanced Accounting||This is an Advance Module as compared to the previous Accounting training course. This module will teach you the Advance Accounting Skills required for complex Transactions and Structures. The Candidate will learn the Accounting Standards for the same in detail along with the practical application. You will learn the below-mentioned topics in this Course :
|3||Cost Accounting||This Accounting training module will teach the Candidate to have an understanding of the Costing of a Product in a Company. You will learn how the Cost is allocated to the Product in order to arrive at the Selling Price. You will learn the below-mentioned topics in this course :
|4||Management Accounting||You will learn how the Cost incurred is been booked to the Product. You will learn more about the Management Accounting and reporting Techniques to provide full information about the product Cost. You will learn the below-mentioned topics
|5||IFRS Accounting||This Accounting training module will help learn the basics of IFRS and its implications on the Financial Statements. You will learn all the IFRS Standards along with the applications.|
|6||US GAAP Course||This Accounting training module will help you learn about the basics of US GAAP and how it is different from IFRS. You will learn about the below-mentioned topics :
|7||Advanced Accounting –Special Topics||This Accounting training course will teach you about Advanced Accounting Techniques and Concepts. Below mentioned are some of the Topics that you will learn :
Accounting Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Accounting?
It refers to the recording the Day to day Business transactions in the Books of Accounts and preparing the Financial Statements at the year-end.
In simple terms, Accounting refers to record keeping of all the financial Transactions of the Business on a daily basis to run the Business Smoothly.
- It means Book-keeping of all the financial and Non-Financial Activities of the Business i.e it’s the process of Summarizing, recording, analyzing the Transactions.
- It can be divided into Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting.
- Every Company has an Accounts department to take care of the Financial Transactions of the Business and to provide with the latest Reports on the Performance to the Management.
- In recent times, there has been a change in the Accounting Standards that need to be followed globally i.e Every Company should prepare its Financial Statements as per IFRS only so that all are comparable to each other.
- Generally, a CPA is appointed by Companies to take care of the Accounting Activities of the Company.
Which tangible skills you will learn in the Accounting course?
- You will be able to learn all the Basic Financial Accounting Concepts and Techniques are used in preparing the Financial Statements of a Company.
- Cost and Management Accounting along with its application has been explained in this Accounting training
- Advanced accounting concepts such as Depreciation accounting, Hedge fund accounting is covered
- Finally, US GAAP and IFRS accounting standards are taken comprehensively as well.
- Numerical Abilities: To take any of the above Courses, one has to have basic Mathematical Skills and should be good in numbers.
- Willingness to make a career in Accounting: The Candidate who is looking out to make a Career in the Accounting in future should take up this Online Accounting Course as it will enable him to lay a Strong Foundation right from the beginning of his College Days.
- Quantitative Skills: These Skills are very much required in this Online Accounting Course since the Candidate will work heavily on large Databases and Numbers and the Mathematical Skills will play a crucial role in the Course Study.
- Students: It refers to the Undergraduates or Graduates who have just joined College and willing to start a Career in Accountancy. Since many Students take up Commerce after School is over, these will be the right audience for this Online Accounting Training.
- Professional Accountants: It refers to the CA’s, CS, MBA who are already working in a Corporate and are willing to enhance their Accounting skills further. These are the ones who want to update themselves about different types of Accounting and are willing to learn about Complex Accounting Treatment as per the Newly launched IFRS.
- Anyone who is willing to learn about Accounts: It refers to those who are from Non-Finance background and are willing to learn the Accounting Concepts and its applications in the practical world.
Why Should I do this Accounting Training?
To learn about the Basic Fundamentals of Accounting and preparing the Financial Statements of the Company.
I don’t have a Background in Finance, Can I Do this Accounting Training?
You can still do this Accounting Course as it teaches you the basics of Accounting and will help you to focus your career in the Accounting profession.
Would this Online Accounting Course help me in my career advancement?
For Existing Working professionals It will help them update themselves and enhance their Accounting Skills by learning new techniques and accounting Standards which will help them excel in their Current Organization.
Can fresher or nontechnical background learners choose this Online Accounting Course? Is this good for switching careers in different areas?
The candidates from non-technical Background are welcome to this Accounting course in order to have an understanding of the Accounting angle of the Company. A Good opportunity for them to understand the Accounting principles right from scratch through this accounting training.
- At the end of this Accounting Training, the Candidate will be an Expert in all the Accounting Standards and its applications in the real world. It will help the candidate to take up a Job as an Accountant in any of the CPA Firms or any of the Corporate Companies in the Accounts Department.
- Working professionals will learn new Accounting Standards and their Applications which will help them to apply it in their Existing Organization.
- Candidates who are Non-Finance people will have an opportunity to learn the Basic principles of Accounting right from the beginning.
- This Accounting Training will make you ready to work effectively and efficiently on large Databases and prepare the Financial Statements of the Company single-handedly.
- It will also help the professionals to become Experts in their respective fields by learning about the recently launched IFRS Standards that are accepted globally and this would be a very good opportunity to bank on.
Jacob H. Brooks
PONG KE XIN STELLA