Cyber Monday Offer
Cyber Monday Offer
Pivot Table Training (4 Courses, 4+ Projects)
This Pivot Table Training includes 4 Courses, 4 Projects with 18+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn how to create Pivot tables and analyze data using them. We also learn creation of power pivot from scratch.
Pivot Table for Beginners
Pivot Tables Hands-on!
Project - Analysis with Pivot Tables
Power Pivot in Microsoft Excel 2016
Power Pivot and DAX 2019
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Pivot Table Training?
Mobile App Access
About Pivot Table Training
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Pivot Table for Beginners||1h 29m|
|Pivot Tables Hands-on!||2h 22m|
|Project - Analysis with Pivot Tables||4h 6m|
|Working with Pivot Tables Presentation||4h 12m|
|Power Pivot in Microsoft Excel 2016||3h 34m|
|Power Pivot and DAX 2019||32m|
|Pivot Table Case Study - Performance Ratings of Employees||1h 12m|
|Pivot Table Project - Problem Handling and Automation||1h 15m|
|Course Name||Online Pivot Table Training Certification|
|Deal||You get access to all 4 courses, 4 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||18+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||You get to learn how to create Pivot tables and analyze data using them. We also learn the creation of a power pivot from scratch.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Pivot Tables and wants to make a career in the Data Visualization|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Excel would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 4 courses, 4 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/LinkedIn profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Pivot Table Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Pivot Certification Course is explained.
This course is a specific project based on pivot tables. Pivot tables are very useful in data analysis and presentation. The learners will understand the various features and concepts involved in the creation and analysis of pivot tables.
The course is relevant for almost all professionals as pivot tables are widely used for data analysis. It helps the users to sort the data and then enable the users to draw meaningful conclusions from the same. The learners will learn about pivot tables and well as pivot tables in the course.
Here is a highlight of the concepts that are to be covered in the course.
A session will be conducted at a beginners’ level on the pivot table. Learners will get to know about the basics, features, and formatting of pivot tables.
Next will be an advanced session on pivot tables. Herein, we will discuss numerous concepts such as data summarization, data filtering, pivot table formatting, pivot charts, the printing of pivot tables, macros in pivot tables, power pivot, and DAX in power pivot.
Learners will develop an understanding of the presentation of pivot tables. In this section we will discuss stock analysis, project dashboard, company dashboard, and a case study on sales analysis.
The tutorial will be conducted on the power pivot, wherein understanding will be gained on pivot charts, pivot tables, pie charts, and slicers.
In the next segments, we will get to know about the download and installation of power pivot and organization and formatting of data.
A case study will be discussed based on the performance rating of employees using excel.
The course will be accompanied with certain projects, as follows.
Learners will be imparted training on various functionalities in pivot tables for data analysis such as axis and formatting, sorting and filtering, grouping and analysis, show field values as, pivot charts and macros.
A project will be conducted on problem handling and automation using excel.
By the end of the course, the learners will master the skills relating to pivot tables.
Pivot Tables Course – Certificate of Completion
What is a Pivot table?
The Pivot table may be defined as the dynamic table that accommodates the rows and columns in various manners so that the row data can be transformed into some sort of useful information. It is one of the very important components of MS Excel which also facilitates data representation. To work with a pivot table, one has to select the concerned cells and then the pivot table option has to be activated or selected to get the represented efficiently. One can say that the pivot table is mainly used to make decisions based on data. The way data can be presented using it has been considered as the most convenient one.
A pivot table can also be considered as the tool inside MS Excel which improves the way data can be represented. Whenever data changes in the selected cells, the corresponding value gets updated automatically in the section that is representing the data. The important thing that has to be taken care of while working with the pivot table is, the rows and the columns have to be selected very carefully. There are several points where you will find it enough interesting to work with a pivot table and that is why it has become a very important part of MS Excel.
Which tangible skill you will learn in this Course?
After the data is collected, it has to be represented very efficiently to get something out from it which can satisfy the purpose for which the data was gathered. The pivot table helps us to achieve the same by letting us represent the data. So in simple words, we can say that we will be learning how to represent the data using the pivot table. There is a various application out there in the market that helps us in presenting the data, but pivot table is considered very simple as it is very easy to work with a pivot table in excel as compared to other application. This skill will make you see the data in a manner that can find out the important part of it.
After completing this Pivot Table Training, you will be able to work with the pivot table and will be able to handle the entire process from beginning till the end. This skill will enhance your data representation skills which are considered as the most crucial thing when it comes to making business decisions based on the data. In addition to the data representation, you will also learn other basic things about MS Excel which will help you when you will start exploring more. As this tutorial demands a good knowledge of MS Excel, you will get to learn a lot about it and you will be enhancing your proficiency as every single module pass.
- To learn the pivot table, you will be supposed to have a good understanding of MS Excel. If you are already working in excel as a professional, you will find it sheer easy to learn pivot table and will be explored more about it. But if you are new to MS Excel, you may take some time to learn it. It is a sure thing that you will end with being a pivot table masker by the end of this Pivot Table Training and all you need is to learn the fundamentals of Excel before giving the entire focus on the pivot table.
- The other important thing you should know is how to work with the data and how it has to be represented. It is not any technology to learn how the data could be represented but this is something that comes with experience. The more you will work with the data, the more you will find it convenient to represent the data efficiently. You can go through several articles that focus on data representation approaches to enhance your skill to work with the data.
- The understanding of graphs will add a plus point to your learning. By using a pivot table, one can draft several kinds of graphs which can be further used to describe the data so that some information can be gathered from that. There are various types of graphs available in MS Excel and all of them can be drafted using the pivot table based on the available data. You can go through the details of those graphs so that you can understand when and how you can opt for the correct graph to facilitate the prefect data representation.
- The best target audience for this Pivot Table Training is the professional who is already working in MS Excel or other tools that work for data representation. They will learn how excel could be leveraged to work with the data and can contribute to presenting the data in the form of graphs. As they would have already worked in presenting data, it will be very interesting for them to get a platform that improves their skills in solving the raw data into useful information. They will be adding some extra edge to their career by learning this skill and will also become ample capable of handling the data from scratch to the advanced level where it has to be presented very carefully.
- The other best target audience for this Pivot Table Training could be the students who want to grow their career in management. There is no specified stream from which the student has to belong to work with a pivot table. Anyone who wants to present data perfectly can go with the pivot table. After completing this course, the students will find it very useful when they will move ahead towards internships or applying for jobs and so on. They will open multiple doors of opportunities after completing this Pivot Table Training. In addition to students, the educators who want to explore more about excel can opt for this Pivot Table Training.
Pivot Table Course – FAQ’s
How long it make take to learn the pivot table?
Depending upon your familiarity with MS Excel it may depend on how long you will take to master pivot table. Some of the professionals usually take one month to be proficient in this while some may take more or fewer days than it to begin working with a pivot table in actual implementation environment. If you are a student and have a good understanding of MS Excel, you will also find it very easy to learn this and may take around one and a half months to begin working with the Pivot table.
Why should I learn the pivot table?
A pivot table is not just one of the several available tools of MS Excel. Even it is much more than this. By making the use of a pivot table, you can work with the raw data and transform it into useful information. A leaning pivot table is moreover learning all the aspects of excel as some of the components like graphs and so on are included when we learn pivot tables. Also, in the contemporary era, it has become very usual for the businesses to make decisions based on the data, and here is exactly the point where the use of a pivot table comes in.
- A pivot table is one of the very crucial modules of MS Excel which facilitates the data representation in an informative manner. It is considered one of the important tools within Excel as it covers a lot of other topics as well as inclusive of graphs and other things. One who has good hands-on experience in the pivot table can grow their career in the multinational companies who look for people having good data handling skills. Regardless of the size of the organizations, they use a pivot table to deduce the information from the data which has to be represented to the authorities to make any decision. Numerous folks are having an idea about the working of MS Excel but it is very important to learn the important modules to be job-ready.
- Here in this Pivot Table Training, we have covered every topic that falls under the court of the pivot table. The course has been developed in a very informative way so that you can become ready to implement your knowledge of the pivot table in the real work environment. After finishing this Pivot Table Training, you will be ready for interviews if you are looking for a job or will be ample cognizant about this topic to prove you capable to hold the promotion. You can opt for this course if you are all set to give your career wings so that you can make it fly and grow with enough pace. So don’t think much, if you are still thinking to opt for it. Just go ahead and start this Pivot Table Training and soon you will see how it helped to shape your career.
Very informative course
EDUCBA Pivot Table Course
Power Pivots in Excel Course