Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Excel Training in Dubai (23 Courses, 9+ Projects)
This Excel Training in Dubai includes 23 courses, 9 Projects with 110+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access.
This training has been designed and developed to endorse the craze of folks in Dubai to learn MS Excel. Microsoft Excel 2016, MS Excel 2010 Training, , Working with Pivot Tables Presentation, Microsoft Excel 2013, Mastering Microsoft Excel Date and Time, Shortcuts in Microsoft Excel, Pivot Table for Beginners are so on are the units that will be covered in this course. After completion of all these modules, you will be able to work very effectively with MS Excel and will be able to perform the task within the specified timeline.
Microsoft Excel 2016 - Beginners
Microsoft Excel 2016 - Advanced
Mastering Microsoft Excel Date and Time
Pivot Table for Beginners
Project - Analysis with Pivot Tables
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Excel Training in Dubai?
Mobile App Access
Online Excel Training in Dubai
This Excel Training in Dubai includes 23 comprehensive Excel Training , 9 Projects with 110+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. Through this course, you will learn Excel Functions, Formula, Charts, and Graphs, formatting, pivot tables, power pivot, power excel, excel dashboard creation, simulations, statistical tools, financial functions in excel from scratch.
Excel is the spreadsheet used the majority of the people at the workplace, not only the workplace you can see Excel spreadsheets everywhere where data needs to be stored.
Keeping in mind the importance of Excel we are providing an “Excel Online Course in Dubai”, this course covers full excel training which comprises 18 Excel courses, 9 Projects with 95+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. At the completion of the course, you will also get a verifiable certificate. This excel course covers right from the scratch to advanced level users as well, so worth having a shot at it.
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Microsoft Excel 2019 - Master Basic Excel Skills in 6 Hours||6h 3m|
|Learn Microsoft Excel 2019 from A-Z: Advanced Level||9h 16m|
|Advanced Excel 2019: Essentials for the Real World||3h 25m|
|Microsoft Excel: Master the Essentials||4h 36m|
|Excel Crash Course: Master Advanced Excel for Financial Analysis||5h 38m|
|Basic Microsoft Excel Training||3h 57m|
|MS Excel 2010 Training Course: Advanced||8h 15m|
|Excel 101 - Basic Excel for 2013 and Later Versions||4h 1m|
|Master Advanced Excel - For 2013 and Later Versions||11h 11m|
|Advanced Excel Formulas||2h 26m|
|Mastering Microsoft Excel Date and Time||2h 41m|
|Shortcuts in Microsoft Excel||24m|
|Pivot Table for Beginners||1h 28m|
|Project - Analysis with Pivot Tables||4h 56m|
|Advanced Excel||2h 3m|
|Power Pivot in Microsoft Excel 2016||3h 31m|
|Power Excel Training||5h 15m|
|Microsoft Excel Reports||8h 23m|
|Graphs & Charts in Microsoft Excel 2013||2h 6m|
|Microsoft Excel Charts and SmartArt Graphics||6h 4m|
|Financial Functions In Excel - Microsoft Excel 2013 Course||2h 36m|
|Statistical Tools in Microsoft Excel||1h 11m|
|Project - Microsoft Excel Simulations Training||2h 15m|
|Project - Building Dynamic Heat Map in Microsoft Excel 2016||1h 15m|
|Microsoft Excel Solver Tutorial||48m|
|Comprehensive VBA and Macros Training||10h 43m|
|Project - Microsoft Excel Dashboard Training||5h 45m|
|Project - Sales Productivity Dashboard||6h 41m|
|Project - Creating Sales Dashboard using Microsoft Excel||1h 3m|
|Project - HR Dashboard using Excel||5h 56m|
|Project - Advanced HR Dashboard||8h 15m|
|Working with Pivot Tables Presentation||3h 7m|
About Excel Training in Dubai
|Course Name||Online Excel Training in Dubai|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||110+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||You will learn Excel Functions, Formula, Charts, and Graphs, formatting, pivot tables, power pivot, power excel, excel dashboard creation, simulations, statistical tools, financial functions in excel|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about mastering Microsoft Excel|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each23 course, 9 Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Excel Training in Dubai Curriculum
Below are the things you will learn with this course in Dubai.
- Beginners Guide: As a beginner, you need not worry about the spreadsheet because we cover the training right from scratch. You will learn how to open excel in the computer, introduction to an overview of the spreadsheet, ribbon, tabs, and all the essential things for a beginner. This will be covered in 4 hours which includes 37 videos in it.
- Advanced Level Excel: Once you complete the basic level training you will be taken to advanced level, so in this advanced you will learn things like how to apply formulas, how to do analysis, working with text functions, pivot tables, building charts and many other things in 5+ hours of videos.
- Master Excel Date & Time: Working with date and time in excel is complicated things, so in this course, you will learn about this in 31 videos.
- Pivot Table and Power Pivot: Analyzing large amounts of data is the major thing with excel, so you will learn about this by using Pivot Table and Power Pivot.
- Shortcuts To Operate in Excel: How well and how fast you can work with excel depends on the depth knowledge of your shortcut keys in excel, so in this Excel Training in Dubai, you will learn about shortcut keys in 25 minutes.
- VBA Automation: Automating reports is what you need to learn once you progress to the next level, so you will learn about VBA language as well.
Certificate of Completion
What is Excel?
Excel is the spreadsheet owned by Microsoft, for many years Excel is the best software to store and analyze the data. All most all the companies use MS Excel in many ways.
Using Excel we can create reports out of large sets of data and tell the story with ease. You can be of any department in the company you will be forced to use MS Excel one or another way to perform your tasks, so it is important to learn MS Excel to peak in your career.
If you are willing to take up this Excel Training in Dubai then below are the pre-requisites to take up this course.
- Computer or Laptop with Latest Version on MS Excel: The first requirement to take up this course is to have a computer or laptop which has the MS Excel software installed in it.
- Internet Connection: Since this is an online excel course you will be learning by watching videos and browsing contents, so you need to have a very good internet connection.
- Passion to Learn Excel: You need to have the passion to do anything in life and the same goes for this Excel Training in Dubai as well, you need to have a passion and willingness to learn Excel.
- Basic Mathematical Knowledge: Most of the time you will be working with numbers in excel, so you need to have basic mathematical knowledge and concepts.
Below is the target audience for this course.
- Students: As a student, you will be using MS Office tools to prepare projects and many other things, so as a student you can take up the course.
- Commerce Graduates: Spreadsheets are common software for the numerical set of data, so if you are a commerce graduate then you need to have some knowledge about excel before you get into the company.
- Intermediate Users: If you already using a basic level of excel and wants to progress to the next advanced level then all the intermediate users can take up this Excel Training in Dubai.
- Entrepreneurs: As an owner of the small business you may not afford to have the dedicated manpower to maintain data, so if you can learn excel you can perform the same task on your own and save money on manpower.
- Anybody Wants to Learn: It doesn’t matter who you are if you have the desire to learn then you can take up this course.
Excel Training in Dubai – FAQ’s
Why Should I Take Up This Course in Dubai?
In Dubai you will not find a better excel course than this, if you are looking for the best tutorial for Excel then your search ends here.
How This Excel Training in Dubai Can Benefit for My Career?
As we have already discussed whatever department you go, you will be using Excel for your work, so if you can get this training you will be a superior worker with ease.
Can I Access This Course At Any Time?
Yes, this is an online course and you can access it at the point in time if you have a laptop with an internet connection.
I am a newbie to excel, can I take up the course?
Don’t worry if you are a newbie to Excel because you can start the training from the very basic level then you can progress to the next level as you keep learning.
Why should you take up the Excel Training in Dubai?
You will not find a better online tutorial than this in Dubai if you are looking to learn Excel. This course in Dubai covers excel topics right from the basic to advanced level, so this Excel Training in Dubai is tailor-made for you.
What is the Excel Market Trend in Dubai?
Dubai is never short of companies for employment, most of the jobs demand commanding Excel skills, so if you can get trained you will be in a much better position to get a job. In Dubai, Excel skills can fetch you a very good job and there is no doubt in it.
- You will always one step ahead of your colleague.
- You can get promotions with superior excel knowledge.
- You are the go-to person in case of an Excel emergency.
Power Pivots in Excel Course
Pivot table is a built in feature in excel. This excel course helped me how to add this feature. Understood how to import data, inserting functions, test connection, change column names, creating a pivot chart with various variables, difference between pivot table and power chart, how to create two pivot charts for the same data, how to create four pivot chats for the same data. Simply awesome course how to create pivot table.
I always wanted to learn Pivot tables as my job requires it. This excel course from eduCBA came in very handy. As far as I am concerned, euCBA courses are more useful to me than Pluralsight.com, Lynda.com or day courses, because eduCBA is far more affordable. Also, new courses are created daily which are very practical.
Excel stimulation technique.
It was joyful experience learning with you the core techniques of the excel so i must say you did a wonderful job on the relevant details.The stimulation work fine when all other things are working very well.Overall was a good learning experience, need to say that stuff which you did was good at all level.
Power Excel Tools
The course is focused mainly on pivot tables. If you have a large data set and you want to analyse it, Pivot table will come handy and is an extremely strong tool. The course is well designed and explains all the features and uses of pivot table in a nice way. I would like to recommend it for anyone looking to learn data analysis.