Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
MS Excel Course Bundle - 36 Courses in 1 | 13 Mock Tests
This Excel Training in Dubai includes 36 courses with 137+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access.
This training has been designed and developed to endorse the craze of folks in Dubai to learn MS Excel. Microsoft Excel 2016, MS Excel 2010 Training, , Working with Pivot Tables Presentation, Microsoft Excel 2013, Mastering Microsoft Excel Date and Time, Shortcuts in Microsoft Excel, Pivot Table for Beginners are so on are the units that will be covered in this course. After completion of all these modules, you will be able to work very effectively with MS Excel and will be able to perform the task within the specified timeline.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this MS Excel Course Bundle - 36 Courses in 1 | 13 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
Online Excel Training in Dubai
This Excel Training in Dubai includes 36 comprehensive Excel Training , Projects with 137+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. Through this course, you will learn Excel Functions, Formula, Charts, and Graphs, formatting, pivot tables, power pivot, power excel, excel dashboard creation, simulations, statistical tools, financial functions in excel from scratch.
Excel is the spreadsheet used the majority of the people at the workplace, not only the workplace you can see Excel spreadsheets everywhere where data needs to be stored.
Keeping in mind the importance of Excel we are providing an “Excel Online Course in Dubai”, this course covers full excel training which comprises 18 Excel courses, 9 Projects with 95+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. At the completion of the course, you will also get a verifiable certificate. This excel course covers right from the scratch to advanced level users as well, so worth having a shot at it.
About Excel Training in Dubai
|Course Name||Online Excel Training in Dubai|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||137+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||You will learn Excel Functions, Formula, Charts, and Graphs, formatting, pivot tables, power pivot, power excel, excel dashboard creation, simulations, statistical tools, financial functions in excel|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about mastering Microsoft Excel|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each36 course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Excel Training in Dubai Curriculum
MODULE 1: Excel Essentials for the Real World
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details MS Excel Overview 1m ✔ Microsoft Excel - Master Basic Excel Skills in 6 Hours 6h 52m ✔ Learn Microsoft Excel from A-Z: Advanced Level 9h 21m ✔ Advanced Excel Practicals: Essentials for the Real World 3h 25m ✔ Basic Microsoft Excel Training (Most Popular Since 2010) 4h 8m ✔ Unlock Advanced Excel Functions & Formulas (Most Popular Since 2010) 6h 29m ✔ Test - Assessment Exam 2022 Test - 2022 Excel Mock Exam
MODULE 2: Advanced Excel Formulas and Functions
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Microsoft Excel Charts and SmartArt Graphics 6h 4m ✔ Power Excel Training 5h 15m ✔ MS Excel Shortcuts 8h 22m ✔ Financial Functions In MS Excel 2h 36m ✔ Date and Time Functions Microsoft Excel Training 2h 37m ✔ Statistical Tools in Microsoft Excel 1h 11m ✔ Shortcuts in Microsoft Excel 24m ✔ Mastering Microsoft Excel Date and Time 2h 47m ✔ Test - Complete Excel Exam Test - Ultimate Excel Test Test - 2023 Excel Exam
MODULE 3: Excel Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Data Analysis with Pivot Tables 4h 58m ✔ Pivot Table for Beginners 1h 28m ✔ Pivot Tables Hands-on! 2h 3m ✔ Power Pivot in Microsoft Excel 2016 3h 31m ✔ Power Pivot and DAX 2019 32m ✔ Working with Pivot Tables Presentation 3h 7m ✔ Pivot Table Project - Problem Handling and Automation 1h 11m ✔ Pivot Table Case Study - Performance Ratings of Employees 1h 11m ✔ Test - Excel Mock Exam Test - Excel Assessment Exam
MODULE 4: Project-Based Learning
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details MS Excel Simulations Training 2h 15m ✔ MS Excel Dashboard Training 5h 45m ✔ MS Excel HR Dashboard 5h 56m ✔ Advanced HR Dashboard with MS Excel 8h 15m ✔ MS Excel Sales Productivity Dashboard 6h 41m ✔ MS Excel Sales Dashboard 1h 3m ✔ Project - Building Dynamic Heat Map in Microsoft Excel 2016 1h 15m ✔ Microsoft Excel Solver Tutorial 48m ✔ Test - Excel 2023 Assessment Exam Test - Complete Excel Test 2023
MODULE 5: Excel Analysis
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Advanced Excel for Financial Analysis 5h 38m ✔ Comprehensive VBA and Macros Training 10h 43m ✔ Microsoft Excel: Master the Essentials 4h 36m ✔ Microsoft Excel for Financial Analysis 49m ✔ Advanced Excel Formulas 2h 26m ✔ Master Advanced Excel - For 2013 and Later Versions 11h 11m ✔ Test - 2023 - Excel Mock Exam
MODULE 6: Mock Tests & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - Excel Mini Quiz Test - Mini Quiz Excel Test - Excel Assessment Test
- Beginners Guide: As a beginner, you need not worry about the spreadsheet because we cover the training right from scratch. You will learn how to open excel in the computer, introduction to an overview of the spreadsheet, ribbon, tabs, and all the essential things for a beginner. This will be covered in 4 hours which includes 37 videos in it.
- Advanced Level Excel: Once you complete the basic level training you will be taken to advanced level, so in this advanced you will learn things like how to apply formulas, how to do analysis, working with text functions, pivot tables, building charts and many other things in 5+ hours of videos.
- Master Excel Date & Time: Working with date and time in excel is complicated things, so in this course, you will learn about this in 31 videos.
- Pivot Table and Power Pivot: Analyzing large amounts of data is the major thing with excel, so you will learn about this by using Pivot Table and Power Pivot.
- Shortcuts To Operate in Excel: How well and how fast you can work with excel depends on the depth knowledge of your shortcut keys in excel, so in this Excel Training in Dubai, you will learn about shortcut keys in 25 minutes.
- VBA Automation: Automating reports is what you need to learn once you progress to the next level, so you will learn about VBA language as well.
Certificate of Completion
What is Excel?
Excel is the spreadsheet owned by Microsoft, for many years Excel is the best software to store and analyze the data. All most all the companies use MS Excel in many ways.
Using Excel we can create reports out of large sets of data and tell the story with ease. You can be of any department in the company you will be forced to use MS Excel one or another way to perform your tasks, so it is important to learn MS Excel to peak in your career.
- If you are willing to take up this Excel Training in Dubai then below are the pre-requisites to take up this course.
- Computer or Laptop with Latest Version on MS Excel: The first requirement to take up this course is to have a computer or laptop which has the MS Excel software installed in it.
- Internet Connection: Since this is an online excel course you will be learning by watching videos and browsing contents, so you need to have a very good internet connection.
- Passion to Learn Excel: You need to have the passion to do anything in life and the same goes for this Excel Training in Dubai as well, you need to have a passion and willingness to learn Excel.
- Basic Mathematical Knowledge: Most of the time you will be working with numbers in excel, so you need to have basic mathematical knowledge and concepts.
- Below is the target audience for this course.
- Students: As a student, you will be using MS Office tools to prepare projects and many other things, so as a student you can take up the course.
- Commerce Graduates: Spreadsheets are common software for the numerical set of data, so if you are a commerce graduate then you need to have some knowledge about excel before you get into the company.
- Intermediate Users: If you already using a basic level of excel and wants to progress to the next advanced level then all the intermediate users can take up this Excel Training in Dubai.
- Entrepreneurs: As an owner of the small business you may not afford to have the dedicated manpower to maintain data, so if you can learn excel you can perform the same task on your own and save money on manpower.
- Anybody Wants to Learn: It doesn’t matter who you are if you have the desire to learn then you can take up this course.
Excel Training in Dubai – FAQ’s
Why Should I Take Up This Course in Dubai?
In Dubai you will not find a better excel course than this, if you are looking for the best tutorial for Excel then your search ends here.
How This Excel Training in Dubai Can Benefit for My Career?
As we have already discussed whatever department you go, you will be using Excel for your work, so if you can get this training you will be a superior worker with ease.
Can I Access This Course At Any Time?
Yes, this is an online course and you can access it at the point in time if you have a laptop with an internet connection.
I am a newbie to excel, can I take up the course?
Don’t worry if you are a newbie to Excel because you can start the training from the very basic level then you can progress to the next level as you keep learning.
Why should you take up the Excel Training in Dubai?
You will not find a better online tutorial than this in Dubai if you are looking to learn Excel. This course in Dubai covers excel topics right from the basic to advanced level, so this Excel Training in Dubai is tailor-made for you.
What is the Excel Market Trend in Dubai?
Dubai is never short of companies for employment, most of the jobs demand commanding Excel skills, so if you can get trained you will be in a much better position to get a job. In Dubai, Excel skills can fetch you a very good job and there is no doubt in it.
- You will always one step ahead of your colleague.
- You can get promotions with superior excel knowledge.
- You are the go-to person in case of an Excel emergency.
Power Pivots in Excel Course
Excel stimulation technique.