Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Excel Training in Bangalore (23 Courses, 9+ Projects)
This Excel Training in Bangalore includes 23 courses, 9 Projects with 110+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access.
This training has been developed to train all the Bangalore based trainees on MS Excel. There are certain modules that has been included in this course which are Microsoft Excel 2016, MS Excel 2010 Training, Microsoft Excel 2013, Mastering Microsoft Excel Date and Time, Shortcuts in Microsoft Excel, Pivot Table for Beginners and so on. Project - Sales Productivity Dashboard, Project - Microsoft Excel Dashboard Training, Project - Creating Sales Dashboard using Microsoft Excel are some of the projects that you will be covering in this course.
Microsoft Excel 2016 - Beginners
Microsoft Excel 2016 - Advanced
Mastering Microsoft Excel Date and Time
Pivot Table for Beginners
Project - Analysis with Pivot Tables
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Excel Training in Bangalore?
Mobile App Access
Online Excel Training in Bangalore
This Excel Training in Bangalore includes 23 comprehensive Excel Training , 9 Projects with 110+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. Through this course, you will learn Excel Functions, Formula, Charts, and Graphs, formatting, pivot tables, power pivot, power excel, excel dashboard creation, simulations, statistical tools, financial functions in excel from scratch.
This Excel training in Bangalore will provide enough opportunities to learn to excel at your doorstep. This is an online course that provides you 18 different excel courses with 9 projects which comprise of 95+ hours of video tutorial from experts.
Since this is an online course as a learner you need not think that there will be specified time to access the course but this Excel Training in Bangalore is a lifetime access course. Once the course is completed you will get a certificate that can be verified by using a unique URL provided for you.
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Microsoft Excel 2019 - Master Basic Excel Skills in 6 Hours||6h 3m|
|Learn Microsoft Excel 2019 from A-Z: Advanced Level||9h 21m|
|Advanced Excel 2019: Essentials for the Real World||3h 25m|
|Microsoft Excel: Master the Essentials||4h 02m|
|Excel Crash Course: Master Advanced Excel for Financial Analysis||5h 38m|
|Basic Microsoft Excel Training||3h 57m|
|MS Excel 2010 Training Course: Advanced||8h 15m|
|Excel 101 - Basic Excel for 2013 and Later Versions||4h 1m|
|Master Advanced Excel - For 2013 and Later Versions||11h 11m|
|Advanced Excel Formulas||2h 26m|
|Mastering Microsoft Excel Date and Time||2h 41m|
|Shortcuts in Microsoft Excel||24m|
|Pivot Table for Beginners||1h 28m|
|Project - Analysis with Pivot Tables||4h 5m|
|Advanced Excel||2h 3m|
|Power Pivot in Microsoft Excel 2016||3h 31m|
|Power Excel Training||5h 15m|
|Microsoft Excel Reports||8h 23m|
|Graphs & Charts in Microsoft Excel 2013||2h 6m|
|Microsoft Excel Charts and SmartArt Graphics||6h 4m|
|Financial Functions In Excel - Microsoft Excel 2013 Course||2h 36m|
|Statistical Tools in Microsoft Excel||1h 11m|
|Project - Microsoft Excel Simulations Training||2h 15m|
|Project - Building Dynamic Heat Map in Microsoft Excel 2016||1h 15m|
|Microsoft Excel Solver Tutorial||48m|
|Comprehensive VBA and Macros Training||10h 43m|
|Project - Microsoft Excel Dashboard Training||5h 45m|
|Project - Sales Productivity Dashboard||6h 41m|
|Project - Creating Sales Dashboard using Microsoft Excel||1h 3m|
|Project - HR Dashboard using Excel||5h 56m|
|Project - Advanced HR Dashboard||8h 15m|
|Working with Pivot Tables Presentation||3h 7m|
About Excel Training in Bangalore
|Course Name||Online Excel Training in Bangalore|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||110+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||You will learn Excel Functions, Formula, Charts, and Graphs, formatting, pivot tables, power pivot, power excel, excel dashboard creation, simulations, statistical tools, financial functions in excel|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about mastering Microsoft Excel|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each23 course, 9 Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Excel Training in Bangalore Curriculum
As an aspiring candidate you must be wondering what is there in the store with this excel course, below are the things you will learn in this Excel Training in Bangalore.
- Excel 2016 Beginners: If you are a beginner in excel then we will start with a brief overview of the excel 2016 version. Basics will include ribbon overview, toolbar, how to do data entry, basic calculations, formatting techniques, and many other basic things.
- Excel 2016 Advanced: Once the basic level training is finished then we will move to an advanced version. In this version, you will learn functions to deal with data, what-if-analysis, array formulas, data analysis through pivot tables, chart building. This advanced version will take 5+ hours which comprises 47 videos.
- Pivot Tables: Pivot table is a most important part of the excel because to summarize a large amount of data you need to master pivot tables, so in this section, you will learn about 20 minutes of the tutorial.
- Excel Shortcuts: Productivity in excel is increased based on how well you can work without your mouse, so in order to work without a mouse you need to master shortcut keys, life in excel is much easier if you know about shortcuts keys.
- Graphs and Charts: Building charts for the summarized data will convey the message graphically, so in this course, you will learn about creating charts and graphs.
- VBA & Macros Training: VBA is the platform where we can write automation language coding. All the routine tasks can be automated with VBA coding, so you will learn about VBA as well in this Excel Training in Bangalore.
Certificate of Completion
What is Excel?
Excel is the spreadsheet used in all the companies to store data, collect data, so one needs to know about how to work with excel. Since most of the data will be in the form of excel skills to excel with all the functions and working methodologies.
Excel contains rows and columns, so data will be stored in the same manner as well in different worksheets.
Below are some of the pre-requisites to take up this Excel Training in Bangalore.
- Computer or Laptop with Excel Software: You need to have a computer or laptop with excel software installed in it.
- Good Internet Connection: Since this is an online course one needs to have a very good connection to browse and watch videos.
- Basic Math & Common Sense: You need to have basics of mathematics to work with excel and also a basic common sense of how data works.
The audience will be a mass to take up an excel course. Below is the common target audience to take up an excel course.
- Commerce Graduates: If you are a commerce graduate then most of the time you work with numbers and drawing pictures from numbers is best suited with Excel. So if you are a commerce student and an aspiring accountant then Excel is a must.
- Management Course Students: Management students like, BBM, MBA is going to work with reports which are essential to decision making purpose in an organization. So in order to tell the story behind the data Excel knowledge is inevitable.
- Any Other Domain: Not any commerce and management students but also any other stream students are required to learn MS Excel if not at an advanced level definitely at an intermediate level.
- Even Experienced Professionals: If you are already working but at the intermediate level then don’t worry you can learn advanced stuff with this excel course, more importantly, you will be exposed to VBA automation skills.
Excel Training in Bangalore – FAQ’s
Why Should I Take Up Excel Course?
Since Excel is the Universal Language just like English, there is no better reason than this to take up Excel Course. Knowledge of Excel is inevitable to get into a corporate job.
What is the Mode of This Excel Training in Bangalore?
This is an online course and you will get to learn from videos which are explained by the well-groomed profession that has practical experience at the corporate level. You can learn at your own pace by looking at videos.
Is Excel Course Required if I am not going to work with Numerical Data?
If you have an assumption that excel is only for those who work with numerical data then you have already taken the wrong step. Excel is not limited only to the numerical set of data but also requires across departments.
Why should you take up the Excel Training in Bangalore?
Bangalore is known as silicon city and IT City, so you will find companies at will. Excel is the most important thing in any company and Bangalore has many companies, so excel training in Bangalore is essential for beginners and intermediate level users.
What is the Excel Market Trend in Bangalore?
A market in Bangalore for Excel skills is so abundant that you can start your own training module as well. Even the companies offer a good amount of packages for skilled Excel users. Companies mainly look for advanced formulas, analysis and automation language of VBA.
Career benefits are huge when it comes to advanced excel knowledge, below are some of them.
- You will be the start in your office if you know about advanced excel formulas and methods.
- You can be a team leader as well.
- Changeover of jobs is possible with advanced excel skills.
- Better storyteller than your subordinates.
Power Pivots in Excel Course
Pivot table is a built in feature in excel. This excel course helped me how to add this feature. Understood how to import data, inserting functions, test connection, change column names, creating a pivot chart with various variables, difference between pivot table and power chart, how to create two pivot charts for the same data, how to create four pivot chats for the same data. Simply awesome course how to create pivot table.
I always wanted to learn Pivot tables as my job requires it. This excel course from eduCBA came in very handy. As far as I am concerned, euCBA courses are more useful to me than Pluralsight.com, Lynda.com or day courses, because eduCBA is far more affordable. Also, new courses are created daily which are very practical.
Excel stimulation technique.
It was joyful experience learning with you the core techniques of the excel so i must say you did a wonderful job on the relevant details.The stimulation work fine when all other things are working very well.Overall was a good learning experience, need to say that stuff which you did was good at all level.
Power Excel Tools
The course is focused mainly on pivot tables. If you have a large data set and you want to analyse it, Pivot table will come handy and is an extremely strong tool. The course is well designed and explains all the features and uses of pivot table in a nice way. I would like to recommend it for anyone looking to learn data analysis.