Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
MS Excel Course Bundle - 36 Courses in 1 | 13 Mock Tests
This Excel Training in Bangalore includes 36 courses with 137+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access.
This training has been developed to train all the Bangalore based trainees on MS Excel. There are certain modules that has been included in this course which are Microsoft Excel 2016, MS Excel 2010 Training, Microsoft Excel 2013, Mastering Microsoft Excel Date and Time, Shortcuts in Microsoft Excel, Pivot Table for Beginners and so on. Project - Sales Productivity Dashboard, Project - Microsoft Excel Dashboard Training, Project - Creating Sales Dashboard using Microsoft Excel are some of the projects that you will be covering in this course.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this MS Excel Course Bundle - 36 Courses in 1 | 13 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
Online Excel Training in Bangalore
This Excel Training in Bangalore includes 36 comprehensive Excel Training , Projects with 137+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. Through this course, you will learn Excel Functions, Formula, Charts, and Graphs, formatting, pivot tables, power pivot, power excel, excel dashboard creation, simulations, statistical tools, financial functions in excel from scratch.
This Excel training in Bangalore will provide enough opportunities to learn to excel at your doorstep. This is an online course that provides you 18 different excel courses with 9 projects which comprise of 95+ hours of video tutorial from experts.
Since this is an online course as a learner you need not think that there will be specified time to access the course but this Excel Training in Bangalore is a lifetime access course. Once the course is completed you will get a certificate that can be verified by using a unique URL provided for you.
About Excel Training in Bangalore
|Course Name||Online Excel Training in Bangalore|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||137+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||You will learn Excel Functions, Formula, Charts, and Graphs, formatting, pivot tables, power pivot, power excel, excel dashboard creation, simulations, statistical tools, financial functions in excel|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about mastering Microsoft Excel|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each36 course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Excel Training in Bangalore Curriculum
MODULE 1: Excel Essentials for the Real World
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details MS Excel Overview 1m ✔ Microsoft Excel - Master Basic Excel Skills in 6 Hours 6h 48m ✔ Learn Microsoft Excel from A-Z: Advanced Level 9h 21m ✔ Advanced Excel Practicals: Essentials for the Real World 3h 25m ✔ Basic Microsoft Excel Training (Most Popular Since 2010) 4h 8m ✔ Unlock Advanced Excel Functions & Formulas (Most Popular Since 2010) 6h 29m ✔ Test - Assessment Exam 2022 Test - 2022 Excel Mock Exam
MODULE 2: Advanced Excel Formulas and Functions
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Microsoft Excel Charts and SmartArt Graphics 6h 4m ✔ Power Excel Training 5h 15m ✔ MS Excel Shortcuts 8h 22m ✔ Financial Functions In MS Excel 2h 36m ✔ Date and Time Functions Microsoft Excel Training 2h 37m ✔ Statistical Tools in Microsoft Excel 1h 11m ✔ Shortcuts in Microsoft Excel 24m ✔ Mastering Microsoft Excel Date and Time 2h 47m ✔ Test - Complete Excel Exam Test - Ultimate Excel Test Test - 2023 Excel Exam
MODULE 3: Excel Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Data Analysis with Pivot Tables 4h 58m ✔ Pivot Table for Beginners 1h 28m ✔ Pivot Tables Hands-on! 2h 3m ✔ Power Pivot in Microsoft Excel 2016 3h 31m ✔ Power Pivot and DAX 2019 32m ✔ Working with Pivot Tables Presentation 3h 7m ✔ Pivot Table Project - Problem Handling and Automation 1h 11m ✔ Pivot Table Case Study - Performance Ratings of Employees 1h 11m ✔ Test - Excel Mock Exam Test - Excel Assessment Exam
MODULE 4: Project-Based Learning
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details MS Excel Simulations Training 2h 15m ✔ MS Excel Dashboard Training 5h 45m ✔ MS Excel HR Dashboard 5h 56m ✔ Advanced HR Dashboard with MS Excel 8h 15m ✔ MS Excel Sales Productivity Dashboard 6h 41m ✔ MS Excel Sales Dashboard 1h 3m ✔ Project - Building Dynamic Heat Map in Microsoft Excel 2016 1h 15m ✔ Microsoft Excel Solver Tutorial 48m ✔ Test - Excel 2023 Assessment Exam Test - Complete Excel Test 2023
MODULE 5: Excel Analysis
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Advanced Excel for Financial Analysis 5h 38m ✔ Comprehensive VBA and Macros Training 10h 43m ✔ Microsoft Excel: Master the Essentials 4h 36m ✔ Microsoft Excel for Financial Analysis 49m ✔ Advanced Excel Formulas 2h 26m ✔ Master Advanced Excel - For 2013 and Later Versions 11h 11m ✔ Test - 2023 - Excel Mock Exam
MODULE 6: Mock Tests & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - Excel Mini Quiz Test - Mini Quiz Excel Test - Excel Assessment Test
- Excel 2016 Beginners: If you are a beginner in excel then we will start with a brief overview of the excel 2016 version. Basics will include ribbon overview, toolbar, how to do data entry, basic calculations, formatting techniques, and many other basic things.
- Excel 2016 Advanced: Once the basic level training is finished then we will move to an advanced version. In this version, you will learn functions to deal with data, what-if-analysis, array formulas, data analysis through pivot tables, chart building. This advanced version will take 5+ hours which comprises 47 videos.
- Pivot Tables: Pivot table is a most important part of the excel because to summarize a large amount of data you need to master pivot tables, so in this section, you will learn about 20 minutes of the tutorial.
- Excel Shortcuts: Productivity in excel is increased based on how well you can work without your mouse, so in order to work without a mouse you need to master shortcut keys, life in excel is much easier if you know about shortcuts keys.
- Graphs and Charts: Building charts for the summarized data will convey the message graphically, so in this course, you will learn about creating charts and graphs.
- VBA & Macros Training: VBA is the platform where we can write automation language coding. All the routine tasks can be automated with VBA coding, so you will learn about VBA as well in this Excel Training in Bangalore.
Certificate of Completion
What is Excel?
Excel is the spreadsheet used in all the companies to store data, collect data, so one needs to know about how to work with excel. Since most of the data will be in the form of excel skills to excel with all the functions and working methodologies.
Excel contains rows and columns, so data will be stored in the same manner as well in different worksheets.
- Below are some of the pre-requisites to take up this Excel Training in Bangalore.
- Computer or Laptop with Excel Software: You need to have a computer or laptop with excel software installed in it.
- Good Internet Connection: Since this is an online course one needs to have a very good connection to browse and watch videos.
- Basic Math & Common Sense: You need to have basics of mathematics to work with excel and also a basic common sense of how data works.
- The audience will be a mass to take up an excel course. Below is the common target audience to take up an excel course.
- Commerce Graduates: If you are a commerce graduate then most of the time you work with numbers and drawing pictures from numbers is best suited with Excel. So if you are a commerce student and an aspiring accountant then Excel is a must.
- Management Course Students: Management students like, BBM, MBA is going to work with reports which are essential to decision making purpose in an organization. So in order to tell the story behind the data Excel knowledge is inevitable.
- Any Other Domain: Not any commerce and management students but also any other stream students are required to learn MS Excel if not at an advanced level definitely at an intermediate level.
- Even Experienced Professionals: If you are already working but at the intermediate level then don’t worry you can learn advanced stuff with this excel course, more importantly, you will be exposed to VBA automation skills.
Excel Training in Bangalore – FAQ’s
Why Should I Take Up Excel Course?
Since Excel is the Universal Language just like English, there is no better reason than this to take up Excel Course. Knowledge of Excel is inevitable to get into a corporate job.
What is the Mode of This Excel Training in Bangalore?
This is an online course and you will get to learn from videos which are explained by the well-groomed profession that has practical experience at the corporate level. You can learn at your own pace by looking at videos.
Is Excel Course Required if I am not going to work with Numerical Data?
If you have an assumption that excel is only for those who work with numerical data then you have already taken the wrong step. Excel is not limited only to the numerical set of data but also requires across departments.
Why should you take up the Excel Training in Bangalore?
Bangalore is known as silicon city and IT City, so you will find companies at will. Excel is the most important thing in any company and Bangalore has many companies, so excel training in Bangalore is essential for beginners and intermediate level users.
What is the Excel Market Trend in Bangalore?
A market in Bangalore for Excel skills is so abundant that you can start your own training module as well. Even the companies offer a good amount of packages for skilled Excel users. Companies mainly look for advanced formulas, analysis and automation language of VBA.
- Career benefits are huge when it comes to advanced excel knowledge, below are some of them.
- You will be the start in your office if you know about advanced excel formulas and methods.
- You can be a team leader as well.
- Changeover of jobs is possible with advanced excel skills.
- Better storyteller than your subordinates.
Power Pivots in Excel Course
Excel stimulation technique.