Excel for Marketing Course
12 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Microsoft Excel 2016 - Beginners4h 03m
Microsoft Excel 2016 - Advanced5h 16m
Attendance Register using Microsoft Excel VBA2h 07m
Sales Productivity Dashboard - Beginners Training6h 42m
Sales Productivity Dashboard - Advanced Training7h 17m
Skills you will master
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- Attendance Register using Microsoft Excel VBA
- Sales Productivity
- Restaurant Billing System using Microsoft Excel VBA
- Creating Interactive Dashboards
- Creation of Basic CRM by using Microsoft Excel VBA and SQL Express
- Interactive Dashboards using Microsoft Excel VBA
- Creating Sales Dashboard using Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Excel Dashboard
- Microsoft Excel for Business Professionals and Managers
Online Excel for Marketing Course
This Excel for Marketing Course includes 12 Excel courses with 45+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the courses.
Learning MS Excel would be a great advantage for marketing managers. Since marketing is all about looking at the data and understanding how those data-points can be used to reach more prospects, as a marketing manager, you cannot say no to MS Excel.
And what if you get a course that teaches you everything you need to know about MS Excel as a marketing manager, what more can you expect?
- Certificate of Completion
- Sample Preview
- Target Audience
- FAQs – General Questions
- Career Benefits
- Review / Testimonials
About Excel for Marketing Course
|Course Name||Online Excel for Marketing Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all the 12 courses. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||45+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Sales Productivity Dashboard, Restaurant Billing System using Microsoft Excel VBA, Creation of Basic CRM by using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Excel for Business Professionals and Managers|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Excel for marketing|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of Excel|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 12 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Excel for Marketing Course Curriculum
In this course, you will learn a ton. Before we talk about the prerequisites, the target audience, the FAQs, the career benefits, let’s talk about the excel for marketing course curriculum –
|Serial No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Microsoft Excel 2016 – Beginners||This is the first module of this excel for marketing course. And as we always start with the basics, this module is no exception. You will learn about a brief overview of MS Excel 2016. Then, we will take a case study and you will learn about data entry, populating the case study in Excel, calculations, formulas, formatting, updating a calculation, percentages & absolute references, conditional formatting, IF function, count-if & sum-if function, graphs, charts, common errors etc. You need to watch 37 videos in total and you need to invest 4 hours 3 minutes in this module.|
|2||Microsoft Excel 2016 – Advanced||This excel for marketing course module is the extension of the previous module. In this module, we will teach you about the advanced excel functions, data functions, what-if analysis, pivot tables, auditing & troubleshooting formulas, advanced charts, important excel tools etc. This entire module will take you around 5 hours 11 minutes and you need to watch 47 videos in total.|
|3||Attendance Register using Microsoft Excel VBA||In this module, we will first start with a brief introduction to attendance register using Excel VBA. Then, we will talk about creating project interface, generating student ID in attendance register, and displaying date & save mark. This entire module will take you around 2 hours 7 minutes and you need to watch 24 videos.|
|4||Sales Productivity Dashboard – Beginners Training||In this excel for marketing course module, you will start with a brief overview of sales productivity dashboard. Then, we will talk about database creation, formatting, index, business analysis, zone state, consolidation, tenure, age group, CAGR, moving average, standard deviation, exit analysis, growth ratios & scenarios etc. You will also learn about advanced filter & hyperlinks. This entire module will take you around 6 hours 57 minutes and you need to watch 49 videos.|
|5||Sales Productivity Dashboard – Advanced Training||This module is the advanced version of the previous module. You will learn about data formulas, formatting, macro, sigma analysis, budget, pivot table & chart, consolidation & trend analysis, Monte-Carlo simulation, null matrix, active vis-a-vis, inactive analysis, histogram & regression analysis, rank & percentile & descriptive statistics, index & headers etc. This entire excel for marketing course module will take you around 7 hours 17 minutes and you need to watch 59 videos.|
|6||Restaurant Billing System using Microsoft Excel VBA||In this module, we will start with a project introduction session. Then, we will learn how to create an interface, how to create billing calculator, how to activate currency, how to create checkbox & text box, and finally, how to create tax & home delivery button. This entire module will take you around 3 hours 6 minutes and you need to watch 20 videos in total.|
|7||Creating an Interactive Dashboard using VBA||In this excel for marketing course module, you will learn about raw data, how to use them, how to add buttons, how to hyperlink buttons and savings workbook. You will also learn what are sales by product, what are sales by region, and what is a scroll bar. This entire module will take you around 2 hours 25 minutes and you need to watch 22 videos in total.|
|8||Creation of Basic CRM by using Microsoft Excel VBA and SQL Express||In this module, we will give a brief overview of the CRM using Power-point. Then, we will give you a basic demo of running CRM, VBA learning process & access DB, VBA coding, and the admin module. This entire module will take you around 3 hours 56 minutes and you need to watch 30 videos in total.|
|9||Interactive Dashboards using Microsoft Excel VBA||In this excel for marketing course module, we will first give you an overview of the interactive dashboard of VBA. Then, we will go in detail on quality check dashboard and login compliance dashboard. This entire module will take you around 2 hours 4 minutes and you need to watch 12 videos in total.|
|10||Creating a Sales Dashboard using Microsoft Excel||As we always do, at the beginning we will give you a brief overview of the excel dashboard. Then, we will go in detail about what an excel dashboard is, how to create a pivot table, pivot chart, and slicer. This entire module will take you around 1 hour 35 minutes and you need to watch 13 videos in total.|
|11||Microsoft Excel Dashboard Training||This is an extension of the previous module. You will learn about the creation of excel dashboard, how to use formulas and formatting. You will also understand the types of filters, graph & formatting, demographics, how to create compensation button, and import access & export access. This entire module will take you around 6 hours 9 minutes and you need to watch 55 videos.|
|12||Microsoft Excel for Business Professionals & Managers||In this last module, we will start with a brief overview of the excel for business professionals & managers. You would also know how to deal with client data & function and text & function. You need to spend around 1 hour 26 minutes and you need to watch 12 videos in total.|
Excel for Marketing Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Excel for Marketing?
A marketing professional has to concentrate a lot on the data. Only the strategy part isn’t important unless it’s backed up by data.
But there are so many data points in business. How a marketing professional would know whether one data set is important and another is not.
It’s by using the prudence and the tool like MS Excel.
If you know MS Excel, you would know that strategizing, planning, outlining the ROIs would be easier. And the way this course is designed, you would be able to create multiple possibilities for the same sets of data.
The basic purpose of marketing is to bring in more leads for the sales team. For that, a marketing professional has to tweak many elements of the marketing funnel to see what works and what doesn’t.
And while dealing with so many uncertain factors, a marketing professional will only get a grip over her trial & error method is to use MS Excel for simulation. Other than that she would also be able to try different graphs, charts, reports, dashboards etc.
This excel for marketing course is packed with useful information and a lifetime of access. Plus, it’s so comprehensive that you need to invest around 45+ hours to just go through this course once; leave alone the practice sessions and application. What else do you need from a single course?
What tangible skills will I learn from this course?
You will learn a lot of micro skills in this course. Let’s look at a broad overview in this section –
- You will master the basic & advanced level MS Excel: In this excel for marketing course, we will begin with the fundamentals and advanced level MS Excel. These two modules are enough to be a course in themselves. Even if you don’t do the rest of the modules, you will get a lot of value doing just these two modules. And also mastering these will allow learning more complex models and formulas, and functions.
- You will learn to create dashboards using SQL & VBA: Guess what you would also learn the basics of SQL & VBA in this excel for a marketing course. And you will not only learn them, you will also get to understand how you can create fully-functioning dashboards using these two – VBA & SQL. Learning these takes time and institutes charge a lot to teach. But we thought it would be beneficial for you to learn these as a part of the MS Excel curriculum for marketing.
- You will learn to create attendance register and restaurant billing system: These two can be separate courses in themselves. We included these in this excel for marketing course so that you can learn everything under one course and you don’t need to pay anything extra to learn and master an element of marketing/business development elsewhere.
- Willingness to learn MS Excel: As marketing managers, you need to deal with data and MS Excel can be your savior in this regard. If you’re willing and committed to this course, then only it would be relevant to you.
- Basic knowledge of marketing & business management: This is mandatory. Without the right knowledge and a basic sense of fundamentals, it would be hard for you to go through this excel for a marketing course. Since the course is focused on marketing & business management, you should have fundamental knowledge in it.
- Students of marketing/business: If you’re a student of marketing, this course is designed for you. As a student of marketing, you need to master MS Excel so that you can take decisions quickly and course-correct based on analyzing data-points.
- Marketing professionals: If you’re a marketing professional, you need to learn MS Excel through & through, if you haven’t done that already. If you didn’t, this excel for marketing course will teach you how.
Excel for Marketing Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I do this excel for marketing course?
There’s no reason why you shouldn’t. If you’re pursuing marketing studies or already a marketing professional, you should do this course. This course is the best in the market on MS Excel.
I’m from a different background, not from marketing or business. Can I do this excel for marketing course?
Ideally, you shouldn’t do this course. But you still can do the course and learn the basic & advanced level MS Excel. You will not get as much value as a marketing student or professional would, but still, you will take with you a lot.
What would be my advantages after doing this excel for marketing course?
In short, you will have an edge over your peers. You would know how to feed data into excel, how to arrange the data in a meaningful order, how to tweak the data, create charts, graphs, add buttons, do simulation, and much more. You can refer to the “what tangible skills you will learn” to know more.
- You will be seen as a valuable member of the team: A marketing professional doesn’t only strategizes and thinks about various promotional strategies. A marketing professional also analyzes, looks deep into the data, and figures out a way to reach her target audience. And for that, you need MS Excel. If you would know how to create magic with MS Excel, your search ends here.
- You will get promoted to a higher rung: Career development is a direct result of skill development. By doing this excel for marketing course, you would have an edge over your peers. As a result, you would be able to get a promotion that may be long due.
- You will be able to become a go-to-person for any data related activities of marketing: Seriously, what if you can be the go-to-person? Doing this excel for marketing course will enable you to become a master of MS Excel and more & more practice and the right application will help you reach your goals faster than ever.
Creation of sales dashboard in excel
ANKIT KUMAR PANDEY
How to Build an Excel Dashboard
Nana Osei Tutu Bonsu
Creating Sales Dashboard in Excel
Din Kwang Tih