Excel for Finance Course
15 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Microsoft Excel Course - Beginners3h 08m
Microsoft Excel - Advanced6h 06m
Microsoft Excel Charts and SmartArt Graphics6h 52m
Power Excel Training5h 27m
Microsoft Excel Reports8h 35m
Skills you will master
- Microsoft Excel
- Gantt Chart
- Power Excel
- Microsoft Excel Reports
- Microsoft Excel Simulations
- Business Intelligence
- Pivot Table
- Microsoft Excel for Data Analyst
- Dynamic Heat Map
- Statistical Tools
- Excel Charts
- SmartArt Graphics
- Power Pivot
- Microsoft Excel Solver
- Excel Date
- Financial Analysis
Online Excel for Finance Course
This Excel for Finance Course is a comprehensive training of 15 comprehensive excel courses with 51+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. Along with this, you also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete these courses.
This course is dedicated entirely to financial analysts. A financial analyst has to invest a lot of time building complex models and analyzing them. If she isn’t the master of MS Excel, it may become quite difficult for her.
With that target in mind, we designed this excel for finance course. If you do this course, we assure you that you don’t need to any other courses on MS Excel.
- About Excel for Finance Course
- Excel for Finance Course Curriculum
- Certificate of Completion
- Pre-requisites to Excel for Finance Course
- Sample Preview of this Excel for Finance Course
- Target Audience for this Excel for Finance Course
- Online Excel for Finance Course FAQs – General Questions
- Career Benefits of this Excel for Finance Course
- Online Excel for Finance Course Review / Testimonials
About Excel for Finance Course
|Course Name||Online Excel for Finance Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all the 15 courses. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||51+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Microsoft Excel, Charts & Graphs, Power Excel, Financial Functions In Excel, Microsoft Excel for Financial Analysis, Power Pivot, Excel Simulations, Excel Reports|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Excel for finance|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of Excel|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 15 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Excel for Finance Course Curriculum
In this course, you will learn a ton. Before we talk about the prerequisites, the target audience, the FAQs, the career benefits, let’s talk about the excel for finance course curriculum –
|Serial No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Microsoft Excel Course – Beginners||This is the first module of the excel for finance course. In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of MS Excel course. This is important if you’re learning MS Excel for the first time. You will learn about functions, formulas, charts, pivot tables, freeze, split, Count-If, Sum-If etc. You need to watch 30 videos and the duration of the module is 3 hours 8 minutes.|
|2||Microsoft Excel – Advanced||This is the extension of the previous module. In this excel for finance course module, you will learn about a few useful excel functions, data function, What If Analysis, arrays, names & dynamic range, form controls, advanced charts etc. You need to invest around 6 hours 7 minutes and you will watch 61 videos in total.|
|3||Microsoft Excel Charts and SmartArt Graphics||In this excel for finance course, you will enter the nitty-gritty of how a financial analyst should know about MS Excel. In this module, you will learn about pictures, clip arts, excel chart, data table, pie charts, line charts, bubble chart, surface chart, pyramid charts, aspects of scatter plot etc. The duration of this module is 6 hours 52 minutes and you need to watch 51 videos.|
|4||Power Excel Training||In this excel for finance course module, you will learn about functions, VLookUp, future value function, business information, database information, data comparison & filter, pivot chart, power view etc. You need to watch 47 videos and you should invest 5 hours 27 minutes.|
|5||Microsoft Excel Reports||This module is dedicated to how you can create a report using MS Excel. You will learn the shortcut functions, excel functions, vertical lookups, financial function, and average-if function. You need to invest around 8 hours 35 minutes and you will watch 56 videos.|
|6||Microsoft Excel Simulation Training||In this excel for finance course module, you will learn about data simulation. You will learn in length about data simulation, goal-seek, table simulations, data validation, macro filters, and Monte Carlo simulations. You need to watch 19 videos and the duration of the module is 2 hours 18 minutes.|
|7||Financial Functions in Excel||In this excel for finance course module, you will learn the nitty-gritty of financial functions. You will learn about future value, Si, Ci, PV, NPer, Rate, the value of an investment with multiple cash flows, calculating the rate of return, analyzing loans and payments, and bond valuation. The entire module will take you around 2 hours 4 minutes and you need to watch 23 videos in total.|
|8||Pivot Table||In this module, you will learn about the features, layouts, and updating data in Pivot. You will also learn about pivot tables, formatting multiple files etc. You need to spend around 1 hour 29 minutes and you will watch 9 videos in total.|
|9||Power Pivot in Microsoft Excel 2016||In this excel for finance course module, you will learn about power pivot GUI, data import, formatting, pivot chart example, pivot table example, and inserting slicer. You need to watch 21 videos and the duration of the module is 3 hours 1 minute.|
|10||Advanced Excel 2016 – Some Important Features||In this module, you will learn a brief overview of the advanced features of MS Excel. We will also talk about the shortcuts, excel control, cell comments, named ranges, and also advanced formulas. The duration of the module is 3 hours 26 minutes and you need to watch 19 videos.|
|11||Microsoft Excel Solver Tutorial||In this short module, you will learn about the introduction to excel solver and about describe solver. Then, we will go through a solver example and discuss the solver for simultaneous and minimizing shipping. You need to spend just 49 minutes and you will watch 7 videos in total.|
|12||Mastering Microsoft Excel Date and Time||As we always start a module, we will start with a brief introduction. Then, you will learn about the date value, time value in the excel, and date & time formats. Finally, we will discuss functions related to MS excel date & time like timed-if, dated-if. You need to invest 2 hours 54 minutes and you will watch 31 videos in total.|
|13||Date and Time Functions Microsoft Excel Training||This excel for finance course module is focused on date & time functions of MS Excel. First, we will start with a brief overview and then, we will talk about date format & function, and day function. You need to watch 15 videos and the duration of the entire module is 2 hours 39 minutes.|
|14||Building Dynamic Heat Map in Microsoft Excel 2016||In this module, we will start with a brief introduction to a heat map, an example, and formatting rules for dynamic heat map. Then, we will discuss how to create a heat map using sales data and how to display data using a channel. This entire module will take you around 1 hour 17 minutes and you will watch 9 videos.|
|15||Microsoft Excel for Financial Analysis||In this last excel for finance course module, you will get the crux of this entire course. You will learn the basics of financial analysis – NPV & PV function. You will also learn about IRR, Max-Min, Sum If, and also about loan schedule. This entire module will take you just 51 minutes and you need to watch 6 videos in total.|
Certificate of Completion
What is Financial Analysis?
Financial analysis is the art of reaching a concrete business decision by analyzing the financial data available to the company.
Financial analysis can be divided into two parts –
- Decisions made by the external party: As a company, you can go to a financial analyst and take her help in analyzing the financial statements of a target company to understand what sort of business decision you should make. Should it be aggressive, average, or low on the risk parameter? Should you at all invest in the target company with the cash flow you have? Should you avoid investing at all? These are the important and critical decisions that you need to make. And financial analysis will help you answer them.
- Decisions made by the internal party: You can hire a financial analyst within your company to see how your company is doing in terms of financial impact. Are you spending more money on areas that don’t yield maximum returns? Are you utilizing your financial leverage well? Are you missing out on tax-savings by only investing in the equity? These questions and many more you would be able to answer once you use financial analysis.
And to help your employees or if you work as a financial analyst, you need to master MS Excel. In this excel for finance course, you will be able to do exactly that.
What tangible skills will I learn from this course?
- MS Excel (basics & advanced): It’s obvious that you will learn the basics and the advanced level Excel. Since this is completely focused on financial analysis, you will learn some additional features and functions that you may need while analyzing any of the financial statements of the company.
- Generating Excel reports: This is one of the most common functions of a financial analyst. Learning the excel isn’t enough. You should know how you can generate reports which you can show or present to the top management for helping them make the critical decisions.
- You will learn financial functions & financial analysis on Excel: You will learn all the financial functions you need to conduct financial analysis. Only feeding the data and using the basic functions and formulas aren’t enough. You should know how to represent the data in the correct form and how to conduct an analysis in the shortest amount of time.
Pre-requisites to Excel for Finance Course
- Willingness to learn MS Excel: If you’re determined that you would want to become a financial analyst, you must master MS Excel. And if you are not willing or committed, you won’t be able to get the best value out of this excel for finance course.
- Basic knowledge of finance/maths: Though it’s mandatory, if you know the fundamentals, you would be able to grasp the course much faster.
Target Audience for this Excel for Finance Course
- Students of Finance: If you’re a student of finance and you want to become a financial analyst in near future, this course would be just perfect. You would learn not only MS Excel but also learn how to create financial models using excels (basics).
- Finance professional: If you’re already working in the finance industry and you literally struggle every day to figure things out about MS Excel, this is the perfect course for you. From basic excel to advanced features, you will learn everything that you need to perform your job as a finance professional.
- Entrepreneur: If you have started your own business and want to conduct a financial analysis for your company, this excel for finance course will set the base for you. It will also make you a pro in MS Excel.
Excel for Finance Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I do this course?
This is the best course on MS Excel for finance students and professionals. If you’re a finance professional or a student, doing this excel for finance course will help you immensely. So, instead of asking why should you do this course, ask why not.
I’m not from a finance background. Can I still do this Excel for Finance course?
Ideally, the answer is no. But if you think unit wise other than looking at the whole course, you will learn a lot from this course. Let’s say that you want to learn the MS Excel only and want to understand how it is applied in real life scenario, doing this excel for finance course will definitely help you.
If we compare between who do this Excel for Finance course and who doesn’t, how both of these students/professionals are different?
Any investment in oneself reaps more rewards than not investing at all in oneself. If you decide to invest in yourself, this would help you bring more value to the table for your company and you will grow a lot in your professional life.
Career Benefits of this Excel for Finance Course
- You will get an edge over your peers: It’s given. When you do an excel for finance course like this, your knowledge becomes so comprehensive that you can do much more than you were previously doing. As a result, your performance increases to a level that your peers only can think of.
- You will be able to apply the learnings to your job every day: This is so obvious, isn’t it? Whenever you learn MS Excel course specifically designed for financial analysis, you can immediately apply what you learn. As a result, it helps you perform your job much better.
- You would get promoted to a higher rung: Better performance yields better returns, not only for the company you work in but also for you as a professional. As a finance student, with your knowledge of MS Excel, you will be able to crack interviews after interviews and would be able to work in your dream company.
Excel for Finance Course Testimonials
A very informative course
Lucia Lopez Otal
Excellent course on Financial functions
PUVVADA ADITYA CHANDRA
Financial Functions in Excel