New Year '20 Offer
New Year '20 Offer
Excel Data Analysis Training (12 Courses, 8+ Projects)
12 Online Courses
8 Hands-on Projects
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Microsoft Excel Course - Beginners
Microsoft Excel - Advanced
Gantt Chart Tutorials
Microsoft Excel Charts and SmartArt Graphics
Power Excel Training
What you get
Mobile App Access
Online Excel Data Analysis Course
This Excel Data Analysis Course includes 12 Excel courses, 8 Projects with 70+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the courses.
MS Excel is not only useful for finance professionals. It’s equally relevant for data analysts. The approach is different but data analysis needs expertise in MS Excel. And that’s why we present this excel data analysis course to you.
If you’re involved with any kind of data analysis, this excel data analysis course is just designed for you. It will not only help you use the right functions, formulas, and formats, it will also assist you in getting the right analysis done.
About Excel Data Analysis Course
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|Microsoft Excel Course - Beginners||3h 8m|
|Microsoft Excel - Advanced||6h 1m|
|Gantt Chart Tutorials||1h|
|Microsoft Excel Charts and SmartArt Graphics||6h 52m|
|Power Excel Training||5h 21m|
|Microsoft Excel Reports||8h 01m|
|Project - Microsoft Excel Simulations Training||2h 18m|
|Business Intelligence using Microsoft Excel||5h 1m|
|Project - Sales Productivity Dashboard||7h 2m|
|Pivot Table for Beginners||1h 29m|
|Pivot Tables Hands-on!||2h 22m|
|Project - Analysis with Pivot Tables||4h 47m|
|Power Pivot in Microsoft Excel 2016||3h 34m|
|Pivot Table Project - Problem Handling and Automation||1h 15m|
|Pivot Table Case Study - Performance Ratings of Employees||1h 12m|
|Microsoft Excel for Data Analyst||2h 39m|
|Project - Building Dynamic Heat Map in Microsoft Excel 2016||1h 17m|
|Statistical Tools in Microsoft Excel||1h 14m|
|Project - Case Paper using Excel VBA and Macros||2h 54m|
|Working with Pivot Tables Presentation||4h 12m|
|Course Name||Online Excel Data Analysis Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all the 12 courses, 8 Projects. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||70+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||You would understand Descriptive Statistics, Central Tendency, Mean Mode Median, Dispersion, Standard Deviation, Data Analysis Tool, Central Tendency and Dispersions using Data Analysis, Correlation, and regression, Histogram using Data Analysis, Moving Averages using Data Analysis|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Excel for data analysis|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of Excel|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 12 courses, 8 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Excel Data Analysis Course Curriculum
Before we ever talk about the prerequisites, the target audience, course reviews, FAQs, career benefits, here’s a brief about what we will cover in this excel data analysis course –
Microsoft Excel Course - Beginners
This is the first module of the entire course. And as you can expect, we will start with a brief overview of the MS Excel. Then, we will start with a case study so that showing you how things work would be easier. We will talk about calculations, formulas, updating a calculation, percentages & absolute references, conditional formatting, IF function, charts & graphs etc. You will also learn about common errors and shortcuts. This entire module will take around 3 hours 8 minutes and you need to watch 30 videos in total.
Microsoft Excel - Advanced
We will start this module will the key differences between MS Excel 2007 and MS Excel 2010. Then, we will talk about the most important & useful excel functions, data functions, what-if analysis, arrays, functions for working with text, pivot tables, names & dynamic range, advanced charts etc. You need to invest around 6 hours 6 minutes and you need to watch 61 videos in total.
Gantt Chart Tutorials
This module is an exclusive module for the course. In this module, we will begin with a brief overview of the Excel Gantt Chart. Then, we will talk in length about data series, e.g. inserting a new chart, performing on Red Data Series, data formatting series etc. This entire module will take you around 1 hour and you need to watch 7 videos in total.
Power Excel Training
In this module, we will start with an introduction to the power excel training. Then, we will talk about functions, pivot table, date & time format, statement & VLookup, Future Value Function, Business Information etc. This entire module will take you around 5 hours 27 minutes and you need to watch 47 videos in total.
Microsoft Excel Reports
As we always start, we start this module with a brief introduction to the excel reports. Then, we will talk about the shortcut function, excel functions, vertical lookups, financial function, and average if function. This entire module will take you around 8 hours 35 minutes and you need to watch 56 videos in total.
Project - Microsoft Excel Simulations Training
We will start this module with an introduction to excel simulations and general tips on modeling in excel. Then, we will talk about the data simulation, goal-seek, table simulations, data validation & macro filters, and Monte Carlo Simulations. You need to spend around 2 hours 18 minutes and you need to watch 19 videos in total.
Business Intelligence using Microsoft Excel
We will begin this module with an introduction to business intelligence and sorting in business intelligence. Then, we will talk about filtering, conditional formatting, checklist demonstration, data charts, pivot table, and calculated fields & data table. You need to invest around 5 hours 1 minute and you will watch 35 videos in total.
Pivot Table for Beginners
In this module, we will begin with an introduction to the pivot table. Then, we will talk in length about features, formatting, and questions. This entire module will take you around 1 hour 29 minutes and you need to watch 9 videos in total.
Microsoft Excel for Data Analyst
We will begin this module with an introduction to advanced data sorting, how to use data & sort and also with advanced data filtering. Then, we will go in detail about conditional formatting & cell referencing, VLookup, HLookup, Index & Match, and pivot table and advanced excel tricks. You need to spend around 2 hours 39 minutes and you need to watch 14 videos in total.
Project - Building Dynamic Heat Map in Microsoft Excel 2016
In this module, we will start with a brief overview of the heat map. And we will also go in detail with an example. Then, we will teach you the formatting rules for dynamic heat map. Next, you will learn about how to use sales data, how to use channel, and finally, we will look at the reference files. The entire module will take you around 1 hour 17 minutes and you need to watch 9 videos.
Statistical Tools in Microsoft Excel
We will again start with a brief introduction. Then, we will teach you descriptive statistics - the central tendency, dispersion, standard deviation, data analysis tool, descriptive statistics, histogram using data analysis, moving averages using data analysis, and finally, you will learn about statistical tools in excel. This entire module will take you around 1 hour 14 minutes and you need to watch 12 videos in total.
Excel Data Analysis Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Data Analysis?
Data analysis is a useful tool.
No matter what profession you’re in, you need data analysis to have a sense of what’s going.
Let’s take the example of a human resource professional.
If the HR has to understand how efficient her employees are, she needs to look at the hours worked, the value produced, the importance of the value created in regards to the business objective, and what triggered the performance (both good or bad).
If she analyses, she would be able to discover why a particular employee is productive whereas another employee is not so efficient.
We can take many examples of data analysis from various professions like finance, marketing, banking, trading, investment professionals and many more.
The idea is to learn to collect the data, clean the data if they’re ambiguous, analyzing the data, and using statistical methods to create a sound presentation of the set of data.
In this excel data analysis course, you will learn data analysis using MS Excel. No matter what profession you’re in, the learning would be so very valuable. You don’t need to be a data analyst to take this course. You should know the basic mathematics and you would be good to go.
Let’s have a look at what skills you will learn in this excel data analysis course.
What tangible skills will I learn from this course?
As you can expect, you will learn many tangible skills that you can implement immediately. Here is a list of skills that you will learn from this comprehensive course –
- Basic & Advanced MS Excel: This is the biggest gains of the course. Once you do this excel data analysis course, you will be able to master the basics and advanced MS Excel and then you can apply the knowledge anywhere you would want – in business, in your profession, or in any passion project.
- MS Excel Reports: This is an important part of data analysis. If you know how to perform data analysis, but you don’t have any idea about how to represent the results; then it doesn’t matter how well you performed the analysis. In this excel data analysis course, you will master how to create reports using MS Excel.
- Statistical Tools: You would be requiring statistical tools to be effectively performing data analysis. That’s why we included a separate module on statistical tools in this excel data analysis course. You will get a basic knowledge of statistics and will also learn how to use these tools to analyze a set of data.
- Willingness to master data analysis: Not everyone needs to learn data analysis. But if you’re willing and committed to learning data analysis, this is your chance. This is the best course on the market that teaches you data analysis using MS Excel.
- A basic sense of mathematics: You don’t need to know anything to do this course. But if you know a bit of mathematics, that would certainly help.
- Students: If you’re doing a bachelor degree or pursuing masters, this excel data analysis course would be immensely valuable to you. You may not need everything from this course. But if you just learn the basics and advanced level MS Excel, it would be more than the price you would pay for the course.
- Professionals & Entrepreneurs: If you have your own business or you’re working in a job, this excel data analysis course would help you analyze data, any set of data that you want to have a sense of.
Excel Data Analysis Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I do this excel data analysis course?
The question is why you shouldn’t. You would never find a course that teaches you so many skills under a single volume. This is absolutely the best course in the market.
Why this excel data analysis course is superior to other MS Excel courses?
This course is designed in such a way that going through this excel data analysis course will make you realize how masterful you can become on MS Excel. We believe in results and that shows in the course.
I’m teaching at a school. How this excel data analysis course would be beneficial to me?
It’s up to you to utilize the knowledge. You can use it to see how well your students are doing by using the MS Excel. Or you can also showcase how effective your teaching method is to the top management. The idea is to learn the course thoroughly and using ingenuity to come up with the utility factor.
- You will be way ahead than your peers: Doing this course will help you understand MS Excel and also the nitty-gritty of data analysis. You will also learn how to create MS Excel reports and also how to use statistical tools to get great at data analysis. Overall, doing this excel data analysis course will put you way ahead than your peers.
- You would be great at MS Excel: Pick anyone and ask how much knowledge one has on MS Excel. Most of the professionals have limited/very basic knowledge of MS Excel. This course takes responsibility to teach you almost everything you need to learn on MS Excel. The struggle with MS Excel is now done. Just do this excel data analysis course and you will know.
- You would get promotion for bringing clarity to the table: Business is all about bringing more clarity about how to increase the overall value of a company. When as a professional you bring more clarity to the table, you win and as a result, your organization also gets the indirect benefit of bringing in more revenue. Doing this excel data analysis course will help you create reports that help your organization.
Power Pivots in Excel Course
Excel stimulation technique.
Power Excel Tools