VFX Training (13 Courses)
13 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Blackmagic Fusion - Complete Training
Natron - VFX Digital Compositing in Natron
Nuke:01 - Mastering Nuke
Nuke:02 - VFX Digital Compositing
SilhouetteFX - Comprehensive Training
What you get
Mobile App Access
Online VFX Course
This VFX Course is a comprehensive bundle which includes 13 comprehensive Visual Effects (VFX) courses with 185+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the 13 courses .
VFX or visual effects is the process in which imagery is created or manipulated outside the context of a live action shot in film making. VFX artists are multimedia artists who work in the creative part of the VFX industry. VFX artists are responsible for the creative post-production works in the film and television industry.
Through this VFX course, we will offer you fundamentals and advanced features of some of the world famous VFX software which includes Adobe After Effects, Blackmagic Fusion, Natron, Nuke, SilhouetteFX, ZBrush, Houdini FX, Pixelan, RealFlow, NewBlueFX, Boris FX and Maya.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About VFX Course
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|Blackmagic Fusion - Complete Training||15h 32m|
|Natron - VFX Digital Compositing in Natron||11h 56m|
|Nuke - Beginners to Beyond||3h 3m|
|VFX Digital Compositing with Nuke||6h 25m|
|SilhouetteFX - Comprehensive Training||10h 2m|
|Online ZBrush Training and Tutorial Courses||17h 11m|
|Houdini FX - Unleash The Power of Houdini||8h 3m|
|Adobe After Effects - Adobe After Effects Course Training||6h 17m|
|Pixelan - Mastering Video Effects||31h 09m|
|Project on RealFlow - VFX Production||4h 59m|
|NewBlueFX - Enhancing Visual Effects||21h 06m|
|Continuum Complete - Boris FX||26h 13m|
|MAYA 3D Character Modeling||16h 8m|
|Course Name||Online VFX Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 13 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||185+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Fundamentals and advanced features of some of the world famous VFX software which includes Adobe After Effects, Blackmagic Fusion, Natron, Nuke, SilhouetteFX, ZBrush, Houdini FX, Pixelan, RealFlow, NewBlueFX, Boris FX and Maya.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning VFX|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of using editing software|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 13 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced digital sculpting and modeling skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||You can download the software from the official website|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online VFX Course Curriculum
Let’s have a look at the VFX Course in detail below:
Blackmagic Fusion - Complete Training
The first module in this VFX course is about the most common and famous post-production image composting software, Blackmagic Fusion. The module starts with the introduction to Fusion and compositing. This course also includes details about merge node, basic of animations, compositing, cloning node etc. Also, you will learn other features of fusion like rotoscoping, polygon masks, color correction, tracking etc.
Natron - VFX Digital Compositing in Natron
This chapter demonstrates the features and application of VFX software Natron. You will learn the usage of natron for painting and another purpose. Chapter start with the introduction to node-based compositing using natron following with its various features and tools like compositing and keying, rotoscoping, paint & filter etc.
Nuke - Beginners to Beyond
This 3 hour 3minute tutorial teaches you the fundamentals of node-based compositing software Nuke. It consists of 30 video tutorial which starts with the introduction to Nuke. You will be introduced to the interface and basic tools of Nuke. Also, you will learn other features of Nuke like working with channels, merging images, color correction, transforming images etc.
VFX Digital Compositing with Nuke
This VFX Course chapter brings you the more advanced features of Nuke. Here you will learn VFX digital compositing using Nuke. This chapter includes various advanced features of nuke like toolbar, using nodes, layers and channels, basic compositing, tracking and stabilization, keying and 3D integration.
SilhouetteFX - Comprehensive Training
SilhouetteFX is an excellent post-production tool for VFX artists. This chapter brings you all the details about this software. This chapter starts with the introduction to the UI of the software. Then you will learn various features of SFX like roto node, color render, background replacement, hair detail and render, motion blur match, speeding up roto, tracking techniques, hair masking etc.
Online ZBrush Training and Tutorial Courses
Zbrush is a digital sculpting tool that combines 3D and 2.5D modeling, texturing and painting. This chapter starts with the course description and features of the course. From this course you will learn all the features of Zbrush like Zbrush dynamesh, Z brush practical, Zmodeler, Polypainting, and masking, rendering etc.
Houdini FX - Unleash The Power of Houdini
This VFX Course will teach you about the 3D animation software Houdini FX. It starts with the introduction to the software and its user interface. Then you will learn various create tab options like Grid option, Platonic solids, curve option, nurbs option, color settings etc. Also, this chapter includes preferences of the software like names tab, grid & snapping, camera setting & viewing, locking & unlocking, uniform scaling etc.
Adobe After Effects - Adobe After Effects Course Training
This chapter taught you about the Compositing, VFX, and motion graphic software After Effects. Lesson starts with the introduction to the interface of the software. This includes basic features also. Then you will learn other features of After effects like character masking, text animation, working with images, black strip animate, splash animation & puppet animation etc.
Pixelan - Mastering Video Effects
This VFX course is for students and professionals who want to use Pixelan 3D Six Pack for doing 3D Transitions in the Nonlinear Video Editing. This chapter starts with the introduction and basics of 3D six pack. Also, this chapter taught you various tools of Pixelan like Spice master, Blur master, CreativEase, Dissolve master etc.
Project on RealFlow - VFX Production
In this chapter, we will learn about the fluid simulation software Realflow. Lesson starts with the introduction to the VFX workflow. Then you will learn other features like match moving using the nuke, Proxy creation, and matchmation in Maya, preparing simulation using Maya, Simulating spitting of blood and teeth, Lighting compositing using nuke etc.
NewBlueFX - Enhancing Visual Effects
This VFX Course consists of 159 video tutorial. The first section gives you details about the basic workflow and basic features of NewBlueFX. In sections, you will learn other features of his software like Pixelator and selective touch-up, Luma, Colour fixer pro etc.
Continuum Complete - Boris FX
Boris FX is a plugin suite for Vegas Pro software. In this chapter, you will learn different features of BorisFX. Starting from introduction this course brings you other features like VFX essentials, Titling, Keying and blending, color correction and grading etc.
MAYA 3D Character Modeling
In this VFX Course, you will learn about one of the best 3D animation software MAYA 3D. The various tools you will learn from this course is Basic ear extrude edge, Basic torso, Leg Thai, Abs & Ribs, Back muscle, Hand basic, Foot finger extrude etc.
Certificate of Completion
What is VFX?
VFX is the short form for visual effects. Visual effects are the process of integration of live-action footage with imagery to create visuals which look realistic. VFX using computer software is very common today and accessible to independent filmmakers with the introduction of affordable and easy to use compositing and animation software.
VFX is done basically to improve the quality and feel of a movie and to bring the unbelievable scenes of the story to life. VFX artists are professionals who use VFX software for creating animations and visual effects. They typically work on movies, television shows, video games etc.
Many industry standard VFX software is available in the market today, we use it based on the application and complexity of our projects. In this course, we learn about some of the most common and famous VFX software. VFX can be categorized into five different processes, Simulation FX, Animation, Modeling, Matte painting, and Compositing.
Which skills you will learn in this VFX Course?
The VFX course provides you the basic skills you need to begin your career as a VFX artist. You will learn some of the industry standard VFX software through this course.
The skills you will learn from the VFX course are listed below,
- Blackmagic Fusion
- After effects
- Willingness to pursue a career in Visual effects & animation: An interest in graphics, visual effects, animation etc. is a must before choosing this VFX course. If you are willing to achieve a career in this field you can start this course and drive towards your destination.
- Basic knowledge of computer: You just need basic knowledge of the computer before start learning this course. It will be easy for you to follow and learn this course if you know the basic functions and computer fundamentals.
- Basic Knowledge about compositing software: You need basic knowledge about animation and compositing software for a better understanding of the course. If you have a basic idea you can easily follow the course.
- Students who want to learn visual effects and compositing: Scholars who are planning to start their career in the field of animation, visual effects, motion graphics etc. can use this course as a stepping stone to achieve a safe and strong career.
- 3D animators: Animators are artists who create and digitally model computer images using computer software. Through this VFX course, you can learn many new 3D animating software.
- VFX artists: VFX artists use computer software for creating animation and visual effects. They mostly work for feature films, web videos, television series, and video games. All the software listed in this course is helpful for VFX artists for creating visually engaging motion graphics and animations.
- Filmmakers: Visual effects are used to make the movie visuals more attractive and give life to the story. Through this course, some of the industry standard VFX software are explained and it will be helpful for filmmakers to make use of this software in their works.
VFX Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I do this VFX course?
If you’re asking this question, probably you haven’t gone through the curriculum. Anyone who wants to learn visual effects and compositing should learn this course.
Which is the best software for 3D animation?
You will learn some of the market leading 3D software from this course. MAYA 3D, Pixelan, HoudiniFX etc. are some of them. Each software is good in their own way and we can use each application according to the type of work you have.
Would this VFX course help me in my career advancement?
Skills and technology along with your creativity will always boost your career growth. Through this course, you can improve your skills and knowledge and which helps you to attain a good position in your career.
Sample Preview of this VFX Course
Career Benefits of this VFX Course
- Computer generated visual effects and graphics are not just for movies and feature films anymore. They are everywhere; you can see VFX in TV shows, online videos, web series, video games, advertisements etc. If you have a passion for movies or visual effects coupled with an interest to learn hardworkingly and creativity, then a great career is waiting for you as a VFX artist. All you need is relevant knowledge of software and a mind to work hard. Through this course, you can learn some of the industry standard VFX software and thus we are providing a path to a great career.
- A large number of VFX studios along with the collaboration among them made this industry a great platform for aspiring VFX artists. In this course, we are providing basic functions of much VFX software. Among this, you can choose any software and later you can do specialization course for that particular software. Also, this course provides you practical applications of software and which helps you to improve your skills.
- This is a fast-growing industry and competitions are high as compared to other industries. You can sustain here only if you have deep knowledge of software and a mind to learn and work hard.
VFX Course Reviews
VFX Course Review
Comprehensive VFX Learning
Good for beginners