Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
VFX Visual Effects Course Bundle - 57 Courses in 1 | 14 Mock Tests
This VFX Course includes 57 courses with 277+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access and several mock tests for practice. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of them. Learn creative post-production works such as manipulation of a live action shot i.e. Visual effects through some best VFX software.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this VFX Visual Effects Course Bundle - 57 Courses in 1 | 14 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About VFX Visual Effects Course Bundle
This VFX Course is a comprehensive bundle which includes 57 comprehensive Visual Effects (VFX) courses, Projects with 277+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the 57 courses, Projects.VFX or visual effects is the process in which imagery is created or manipulated outside the context of a live-action shot in film making. VFX artists are multimedia artists who work in the creative part of the VFX industry. VFX artists are responsible for the creative post-production works in the film and television industry.
Through this VFX course, we will offer you fundamentals and advanced features of some of the world-famous VFX software which includes Adobe After Effects, Blackmagic Fusion, Natron, Nuke, SilhouetteFX, ZBrush, Houdini FX, Pixelan, RealFlow, NewBlueFX, Boris FX and Maya.
Industry Growth TrendThe global computational creativity market size to grow from USD 204 million in 2018 to USD 685 million by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 27.4% during 2018–2023.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
VFX Visual Effects Course Bundle at a Glance
|Courses||You get access to all 57 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||277+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Fundamentals and advanced features of some of the world-famous VFX software which include Adobe After Effects, Blackmagic Fusion, Natron, Nuke, SilhouetteFX, ZBrush, Houdini FX, Pixelan, RealFlow, NewBlueFX, Boris FX and Maya.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning VFX|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of using editing software|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 57 courses, Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced digital sculpting and modeling skills|
VFX Visual Effects Course Bundle Curriculum
Let’s have a look at the VFX Course in detail below:
MODULE 1: After Effects Essentials: Complete VFX and Motion GFX Guide
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Adobe After Effects - Comprehensive Training 6h 14m ✔ Adobe After Effects - Compositing 6h 12m ✔ Keying In After Effects - Project 2h 14m ✔ Adobe After Effects - Tracking Projects 6h 08m ✔ Adobe After Effects - Rotoscopying 3h 04m ✔ New Features In After Effects 2h 3m ✔ Motion Graphics In After Effects 1h 23m ✔ Test - After Effects Test Series Test - After Effects Assessment Exam Test - Complete After Effects Exam Test - After Effects 2023 Exam
MODULE 2: Autodesk MAYA: Maya for FX Artists
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details MAYA - 3D Character Modeling 16h 5m ✔ MAYA - 3D Character Texturing 5h 28m ✔ MAYA - 3D Character Rigging 12h 38m ✔ nCloth Dynamics in Maya 2h 34m ✔ MAYA Practical - Set Modeling 20h 19m ✔ MAYA Practical - Bike Modeling 5h 27m ✔ MAYA Practical - Automobile Design 13h 28m ✔ MAYA Practical - Product Modeling 4h 33m ✔ Test - Maya Test Series Test - Maya Assessment Exam Test - Maya Complete Test Series
MODULE 3: BLENDER: Real World Meets CG
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Blender - Beginners 3h 1m ✔ Blender Practical - Modeling a Car 3h 7m ✔ Blender Practical - Modeling a Brick Well 2h 18m ✔ Blender Practical - Modeling a Sword 3h 01m ✔
MODULE 4: Foundry NUKE: CG VFX Compositing in Nuke
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Nuke - Beginners to Beyond 2h 59m ✔ Nuke Practical - VFX Digital Compositing 6h 39m ✔
MODULE 5: Pixologic ZBRUSH
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details ZBrush - Basics 3h 25m ✔ ZBrush Practical - DynaMesh 7h 22m ✔ ZBrush Practical - ZModeler 6h 59m ✔ Test - ZBrush Test Series Test - ZBrush Assessment Exam Test - ZBrush Mock Exam
MODULE 6: Autodesk 3DS MAX
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details 3DS Max Modeling | SHREK : 01 - Character Modeling Fundamentals 4h 33m ✔ 3DS Max Modeling | SHREK : 02 - Hand and Shoelace Modeling 2h 25m ✔ 3DS Max Modeling | SHREK : 03 - Body Character Modeling 3h 23m ✔ 3DS Max Modeling | SHREK : 04 - Face and Head Modeling 2h 07m ✔ 3DS Max Modeling | SHREK : 05 - Texturing 3h 38m ✔ V-Ray : Lighting and Rendering with V-Ray in 3DS Max 4h 34m ✔ Test - 3D Max Test Series Test - 3D Max Assessment Exam Test - 3D Max Mock Exam
MODULE 7: Maxon CINEMA 4D
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Cinema 4D - Basics 1h 06m ✔ Cinema 4D - Modeling 4h 11m ✔ Cinema 4D - Lighting 2h 1m ✔ Cinema 4D - Animation and Rendering 3h 52m ✔ Cinema 4D Practical - Looping Animation 1h 35m ✔ Cinema 4D Practical - Broadcast Show Packaging 2h 11m ✔
MODULE 8: SideFX HOUDINI
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Houdini FX - Unleash The Power of Houdini 7h 5m ✔ Houdini Practical - Procedural Modeling Part 1 4h 23m ✔ Houdini Practical - Procedural Modeling Part 2 8h 36m ✔ Houdini Practical - Soft Body Dynamics 5h 25m ✔ Houdini Practical - Mastering Destruction 9h 8m ✔ Houdini Practical - Cloth Workflow 7h 26m ✔ Houdini Practical - VEX Wrangle 9h 57m ✔ Test - Houdini Test Series
MODULE 9: Blackmagic Design - FUSION
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details BlackMagic Fusion - Beginners 1h 17m ✔ BlackMagic Fusion Practical - Rotoscoping 3h 4m ✔ BlackMagic Fusion Practical - Polygon Masks 1h 43m ✔ BlackMagic Fusion Practical - Rotoscoping with Trackers 2h 13m ✔ BlackMagic Fusion Practical - Advanced Rotoscoping 3h 42m ✔ BlackMagic Fusion Practical - Keying and Compositing 3h 31m ✔ BlackMagic Fusion Practical - Color Correction 2h 46m ✔ BlackMagic Fusion Practical - Tracking 2h 33m ✔ BlackMagic Fusion Practical - 3D Compositing 8h 1m ✔ BlackMagic Fusion Practical - Generating Particles 1h 4m ✔
MODULE 10: Next Limit Technologies REALFLOW
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details RealFlow - Standard Fluids 9h 19m ✔ RealFlow Practical - VFX Production 4h 51m ✔ RealFlow Practical - Object Dynamics 9h 24m ✔ Realflow Scripting 5h 59m ✔
Certificate of Completion
What is VFX?
VFX is a short form for visual effects. Visual effects are the process of integration of live-action footage with imagery to create visuals that look realistic. VFX using computer software is very common today and accessible to independent filmmakers with the introduction of affordable and easy to use compositing and animation software.
VFX is done basically to improve the quality and feel of a movie and to bring the unbelievable scenes of the story to life. VFX artists are professionals who use VFX software for creating animations and visual effects. They typically work on movies, television shows, video games, etc.
Many industry-standard VFX software is available in the market today, we use it based on the application and complexity of our projects. In this course, we learn about some of the most common and famous VFX software. VFX can be categorized into five different processes, Simulation FX, Animation, Modeling, Matte painting, and Compositing.
Which skills you will learn in this VFX Course?
The VFX course provides you the basic skills you need to begin your career as a VFX artist. You will learn some of the industry-standard VFX software through this course.
The skills you will learn from the VFX course are listed below,
- Blackmagic Fusion
- After effects
- Willingness to pursue a career in visual effects & animation: An interest in graphics, visual effects, animation, etc. is a must before choosing this VFX course. If you are willing to achieve a career in this field you can start this course and drive towards your destination.
- Basic knowledge of computer: You just need basic knowledge of the computer before start learning this course. It will be easy for you to follow and learn this course if you know the basic functions and computer fundamentals.
- Basic Knowledge about compositing software: You need basic knowledge about animation and compositing software for a better understanding of the course. If you have a basic idea you can easily follow the course.
- Students who want to learn visual effects and compositing: Scholars who are planning to start their career in the field of animation, visual effects, motion graphics, etc. can use this course as a stepping stone to achieving a safe and strong career.
- 3D animators: Animators are artists who create and digitally model computer images using computer software. Through this VFX course, you can learn many new 3D animating software.
- VFX artists: VFX artists use computer software for creating animation and visual effects. They mostly work for feature films, web videos, television series, and video games. All the software listed in this course is helpful for VFX artists for creating visually engaging motion graphics and animations.
- Filmmakers: Visual effects are used to make the movie visuals more attractive and give life to the story. Through this course, some of the industry-standard VFX software are explained and it will be helpful for filmmakers to make use of this software in their works.
VFX Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I do this VFX course?
If you’re asking this question, probably you haven’t gone through the curriculum. Anyone who wants to learn visual effects and compositing should learn this course.
Which is the best software for 3D animation?
You will learn some of the market-leading 3D software from this course. MAYA 3D, Pixelan, HoudiniFX, etc. are some of them. Each software is good in their way and we can use each application according to the type of work you have.
Would this VFX course help me in my career advancement?
Skills and technology along with your creativity will always boost your career growth. Through this course, you can improve your skills and knowledge and which helps you to attain a good position in your career.
- Computer-generated visual effects and graphics are not just for movies and feature films anymore. They are everywhere; you can see VFX in TV shows, online videos, web series, video games, advertisements, etc. If you have a passion for movies or visual effects coupled with an interest to learn hardworkingly and creativity, then a great career is waiting for you as a VFX artist. All you need is relevant knowledge of software and a mind to work hard. Through this course, you can learn some of the industry-standard VFX software and thus we are providing a path to a great career.
- A large number of VFX studios along with the collaboration among them made this industry a great platform for aspiring VFX artists. In this course, we are providing basic functions of much VFX software. Among this, you can choose any software and later you can do a specialization course for that particular software. Also, this course provides you practical applications of software and which helps you to improve your skills.
- This is a fast-growing industry and competitions are high as compared to other industries. You can sustain here only if you have deep knowledge of software and a mind to learn and work hard.
VFX Course Reviews
VFX Course Review
Comprehensive VFX Learning
Good for beginners