Unity Scripting Tutorial (3 Courses)
3 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Editor Scripting in Unity for Beginners
Editor Scripting in Unity Intermediate
Editor Scripting in Unity Advanced
What you get
Mobile App Access
Online Unity Scripting Tutorial
This Unity Scripting Tutorial includes 3 comprehensive Unity Scripting courses with 11+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn Unity Editor Scripting in detail which is to create build scripts, custom inspector windows, and your own productivity tools for game development
The only thing more fun than playing games is developing them. Anyone can make perform game development. All you need is the willingness to learn some skills and passion to spend time and hard work. In simple words, we can say that Game development is a process of making or developing a video game. Very first you adopt an idea or a concept for a game, and you develop, program, render, mix, produce and test until you have a fully developed video game.
This Unity Scripting Tutorial is a beginner to advanced learning of game development using unity software. Unity is a cross-platform real-time engine developed by Unity Technologies. It gives users the ability to create games and interactive contents in both 2D and 3D formats. It helps you to learn all the tools and techniques of this well-known software. Through this, you can create menus and wizards that integrate directly into unity’s editor interface. After finishing this Unity Scripting Tutorial you will master how to create your own menu items, Keyboard shortcuts, and wizards that will boost your game development skills.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
About Unity Scripting Tutorial
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|Editor Scripting in Unity - Beginners||6h 8m|
|Editor Scripting in Unity - Intermediate||55m|
|Editor Scripting in Unity - Advanced||4h 34m|
|Course Name||Unity Scripting Tutorial|
|Deal||You get access to all 3 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||11+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Beginner to advanced learning of game development using unity software|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Quality Management and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about game development would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 3 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced game development skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Unity Scripting Tutorial Curriculum
The main objectives of this Unity Scripting Tutorial are to learn how unity works with matrices and to write shaders in unity. You will learn various skills like using gizmos, time drawers, level inspector, creating GUIF, handles class, etc. through this course. This tutorial consists of 3 sections “Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced” and a total of 11+ hour video tutorial for user’s better understanding.
Before getting into the details of the course let’s look at the Unity Scripting Tutorial curriculum in detail,
Editor Scripting in Unity - Beginners
The first module in this Unity Scripting Tutorial starts with the introduction to editor scripting in unity. It is a 6 hour plus module which taught you basic tools in this software. You will learn how to use gizmos, how to draw RAY, draw GUIT texture, etc. Also, you will other features of unity like a custom inspector, level in Spector, Decorator drawers, Time drawers, level inspector, Editor windows, custom scene view, etc through this section.
Editor Scripting in Unity - Intermediate
Intermediate level features of this software are discussed in this module. It consists of two main sections. Fist section gives the details of scriptable objects. This includes creating level settings, working with level class and testing the level settings. In the last section, you will learn how to import pipeline. It includes building DLL and texture importer.
Editor Scripting in Unity - Advanced
The final module of this Unity Scripting Tutorial discusses the advanced tools of Unity scripting. This module consists of 3 sections. The first section taught you the advanced details of pipeline building. In the next section, you will learn how to create object modifier. The last section gives you an idea on the tool distribution of this software.
Unity Scripting Tutorial – Certificate of Completion
What is Unity Scripting?
Unity is a cross-platform real-time engine developed by Unity technologies. This software can be used to create both 3D and 2D games as well as simulations for its many platforms. You can build high-quality games through Unity and deploy them across mobile, VR/AR, desktop, etc. As a game engine, Unity provides you with everything you need to make a game visually attractive and engaging and to connect easily with the users.
Scripts should be considered as the behavior components in Unity. Through scripting, we can create our own components in a game and we can add our own creativity for game development. Through unity scripting process you are allowed to trigger game events, modify component properties over time respond to user inputs in your own way. C# is the common programming language used for unity scripting.
Scripting is an essential application in all games. Even the simplest games need scripts to respond to input from the users. Scripting is a skill which needs some time and hard work to learn. In Unity, you can use scripts to develop all the aspects of your game or interactive content. Unity scripting is automated with AI features for advanced pathfinding and navigation meshes.
Which skill you will learn from this course?
The Unity Scripting Tutorial provides you the basic to advanced skills you need to learn to script in Unity. This course consists of three sections and from this, you will learn basic, intermediate and advanced tools of Unity software. The various skills you will learn from this are listed below,
- Using Gizmos
- Custom Inspectors
- Time Drawers
- Level Inspector
- Creating GUIF
- Editor modes
- Level creator
- Handles class
- Creating level settings
- Working with level class
- Building the DLL
- Texture Importer
- Using Git Bash
- Bit Bucket
- Object modifier tool
- Willingness to pursue a career in Game development: An interest in graphics, coding, programming, video game development, etc. is necessary to start this Unity Scripting Tutorial. If you are willing to gain knowledge and ready to use the skills attained from this course for your future career you can definitely start the course without any doubt.
- Basic knowledge of computer: Basic knowledge of computer operations and functions is a must before starting this Unity Scripting Tutorial. If you want to study and handle this unity software you should know the basic operation of a computer.
- Basic Knowledge about game development: Basic knowledge about unity software help you for a better understanding and interest in the Unity Scripting Tutorial. If you know the basic concept of game development you can easily follow the tools and techniques.
- Computer installed with Unity Software: Before starting this course you should install Unity software in your computer. It is better to use version V5.0 or above for more advanced tools.
- Students interested in game development: Beginners or students who are interested in the field of game development can use this course as a path towards their successful career. Also, this Unity Scripting Tutorial helps students to learn extra skill along with their course materials.
- Game development professionals: Professionals in the field of game development can use this Unity Scripting Tutorial to improve their skills and techniques to perform well in their career. Immense knowledge in unity scripting helps them to move forward in their field.
- Programmers: Computer programmers who develop scripts are other beneficiaries of this course. They can study and use unity scripting to develop new components in game development.
Unity Scripting Tutorial –FAQs
Why should I do this Unity Scripting Tutorial?
Unity is a popular game development software which develops a lot of games and at the same time, it creates many career opportunities. If you study this course, you can learn many skills and attain a good job in this field.
Which coding language does unity use?
Most of the unity programmers use a coding standard that is similar to Microsoft’s c#
How this Unity Scripting Tutorial help me in my career advancement?
Professional skills and thinking brain along with your urge to study and hard work results in your career growth. With the help of unity scripting course, you can learn new skills and gain knowledge of game development and which helps you to attain a good position in your career.
- Unity editor is a creative hub where artists, designers, and developers work together. As we already said, you can use Unity editor scripting to make the work easier for game developers or designers. With the help of codes, you can automate some of the aspects of the game and improve the behaviors and components of a game.
- The popularity of video game development field is booming. It is grown quite a bit larger in the last 10 years. The main reason for this is the continued growth of the gaming industry and the popularity of video games among individuals. Younger generations are almost addicted to mobile and computer games and they cannot even think about a life without gaming. Computer games are most common in this generation and based on some findings, more than 100 games are uploaded every day in online platforms for both computer and mobile phones. Therefore a lot of opportunities are creating each day in this field and the only thing you should do is to learn the skills and try for your career path.
- Game development and scripting is a fast growing field and at the same time competitions are very high in this industry. You can withstand here only if you have good knowledge of software and a hardworking mind to learn.