Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
UNITY EDITOR SCRIPTING Course Bundle - 3 Courses in 1 | 5 Mock Tests
This Unity Scripting Tutorial includes 3 courses with 11+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access and several mock tests for practice. You get to learn Unity Editor Scripting in detail which is to create build scripts, custom inspector windows, and your own productivity tools for game development.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this UNITY EDITOR SCRIPTING Course Bundle - 3 Courses in 1 | 5 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About UNITY EDITOR SCRIPTING Course Bundle
|Courses||You get access to all 3 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||11+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Beginner to advanced learning of game development using unity software|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Quality Management and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about game development would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 3 courses, Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced game development skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
UNITY EDITOR SCRIPTING Course Bundle Curriculum
The main objectives of this Unity Scripting Tutorial are to learn how unity works with matrices and to write shaders in unity. You will learn various skills like using gizmos, time drawers, level inspector, creating GUIF, handles class, etc. through this course. This tutorial consists of 3 sections “Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced” and a total of 11+ hour video tutorial for user’s better understanding.
Before getting into the details of the course let’s look at the Unity Scripting Tutorial curriculum in detail,
MODULE 1: Unity Editor Scripting Essentials
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Editor Scripting in Unity - Beginners 6h 33m ✔
MODULE 2: Advanced Editor Scripting Techniques
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Editor Scripting in Unity - Intermediate 53m ✔ Editor Scripting in Unity - Advanced 4h 27m ✔
MODULE 3: Mock Exams & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - Unity Assessment Exam Test - Unity Test Series Test - Unity Complete Exam Test - 2023 Unity Exam Test - Unity Ultimate Exam
Unity Scripting Tutorial – Certificate of Completion
What is Unity Scripting?
Unity is a cross-platform real-time engine developed by Unity Technologies. This software can be used to create both 3D and 2D games as well as simulations for its many platforms. You can build high-quality games through Unity and deploy them across mobile, VR/AR, desktop, etc. As a game engine, Unity provides you with everything you need to make a game visually attractive and engaging and to connect easily with the users.
Scripts should be considered as the behavior components in Unity. Through scripting, we can create our components in a game and we can add our creativity for game development. Through the unity scripting process you are allowed to trigger game events, modify component properties over time respond to user inputs in your way. C# is the common programming language used for unity scripting.
Scripting is an essential application in all games. Even the simplest games need scripts to respond to input from the users. Scripting is a skill that needs some time and hard work to learn. In Unity, you can use scripts to develop all the aspects of your game or interactive content. Unity scripting is automated with AI features for advanced pathfinding and navigation meshes.
Industry Growth TrendThe global visualization and 3D rendering software market size is expected to grow from USD 1.06 billion in 2017 to USD 2.92 billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 22.40% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
Which skill you will learn from this course?
The Unity Scripting Tutorial provides you the basic to advanced skills you need to learn to script in Unity. This course consists of three sections and from this, you will learn basic, intermediate, and advanced tools of Unity software. The various skills you will learn from this are listed below,
- Using Gizmos
- Custom Inspectors
- Time Drawers
- Level Inspector
- Creating GUIF
- Editor modes
- Level creator
- Handles class
- Creating level settings
- Working with level class
- Building the DLL
- Texture Importer
- Using Git Bash
- Bit Bucket
- Object modifier tool
- Willingness to pursue a career in Game Development: An interest in graphics, coding, programming, video game development, etc. is necessary to start this Unity Scripting Tutorial. If you are willing to gain knowledge and ready to use the skills attained from this course for your future career you can start the course without any doubt.
- Basic knowledge of computer: Basic knowledge of computer operations and functions is a must before starting this Unity Scripting Tutorial. If you want to study and handle this unity software you should know the basic operation of a computer.
- Basic Knowledge about game development: Basic knowledge about unity software help you for a better understanding and interest in the Unity Scripting Tutorial. If you know the basic concept of game development you can easily follow the tools and techniques.
- A computer installed with Unity Software: Before starting this course you should install Unity software on your computer. It is better to use version V5.0 or above for more advanced tools.
- Students interested in game development: Beginners or students who are interested in the field of game development can use this course as a path towards their successful career. Also, this Unity Scripting Tutorial helps students to learn extra skills along with their course materials.
- Game development professionals: Professionals in the field of game development can use this Unity Scripting Tutorial to improve their skills and techniques to perform well in their careers. Immense knowledge in unity scripting helps them to move forward in their field.
- Programmers: Computer programmers who develop scripts are other beneficiaries of this course. They can study and use unity scripting to develop new components in game development.
Unity Scripting Tutorial –FAQs
Why should I do this Unity Scripting Tutorial?
Unity is a popular game development software that develops a lot of games and at the same time, it creates many career opportunities. If you study this course, you can learn many skills and attain a good job in this field.
Which coding language does unity use?
Most of the unity programmers use a coding standard that is similar to Microsoft’s c#
How this Unity Scripting Tutorial help me in my career advancement?
Professional skills and thinking brain along with your urge to study and hard work results in your career growth. With the help of a unity scripting course, you can learn new skills and gain knowledge and make a career in game development.
- Unity editor is a creative hub where artists, designers, and developers work together. As we already said, you can use Unity editor scripting to make the work easier for game developers or designers. With the help of codes, you can automate some of the aspects of the game and improve the behaviors and components of a game.
- The popularity of the video game development field is booming. It is grown quite a bit larger in the last 10 years. The main reason for this is the continued growth of the gaming industry and the popularity of video games among individuals. Younger generations are almost addicted to mobile and computer games and they cannot even think about a life without gaming. Computer games are most common in this generation and based on some findings, more than 100 games are uploaded every day in online platforms for both computers and mobile phones. Therefore a lot of opportunities are creating each day in this field and the only thing you should do is to learn the skills and try for your career path.
- Game development and scripting is a fast-growing field and at the same time competitions are very high in this industry. You can withstand here only if you have good knowledge of software and a hardworking mind to learn.