Learn from Home Offer
UNITY Course Bundle - 26 Courses in 1 | 5 Mock Tests
This Unity Game Development Course is a comprehensive bundle which includes 26 courses with 109+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access and several mock tests for practice. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of them. This course will explain Fundamentals, Game physics of using Unity for game development to create live games from scratch.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this UNITY Course Bundle - 26 Courses in 1 | 5 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
UNITY Course Bundle at a Glance
|You get access to all 26 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.
|109+ Video Hours
|Fundamentals of using Unity for game development, Game Physics Using Unity 5, Advanced Unity such as Fractal Basics and Object Pooling, Meshes, Rendering, 3D Integration and Level Design. We would also create famous games such as Gem Collector, BreakOut, Flappy Chopper, Pipe Runner, Maze Games, Tower Defence Game and others from scratch.
|Anyone serious about learning Unity and game development
|Basic knowledge of game development
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for each of the 26 courses, Projects
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced Game development skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
UNITY Course Bundle Curriculum
Let’s talk about the courses that are offered under our Unity Training along with their details.
MODULE 1: UNITY Essentials & Game Development
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Unity - Comprehensive Course 6h 09m ✔ Unity Game - Gem Collector Game 2h 35m ✔ Unity Game - BreakOut Game 1h 21m ✔ Unity Game - Flappy Chopper Game 3h 18m ✔
MODULE 2: Design and Develop Games with UNITY
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Unity Game - Breakout Game 3h 9m ✔ Unity Game - Creating Pipe Runner Game 3h 32m ✔ Unity Game - Creating Box Sprint Game 2h 3m ✔ Unity Game - Creating Maze Games 3h 2m ✔
MODULE 3: Advanced Concepts in UNITY
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Unity GUI 3h 31m ✔ Unity Game - Game Physics 8h 19m ✔ Unity Advanced - Fractal Basics and Object Pooling 6h 35m ✔ Unity Advanced - Meshes 4h 56m ✔ Unity Advanced - Rendering 3h 24m ✔ Unity Advanced - Creating Hexagonal Maps 6h 2m ✔ Unity Advanced - Simulation Noise 5h 47m ✔ Unity Advanced - Marching Squares and Voxel Grids 7h 17m ✔
MODULE 4: Shader Programming and Editor Scripting in UNITY
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Unity Shader Programming - Beginners 5h 07m ✔ Unity Shader Programming - Intermediate 6h 26m ✔ Unity Shader Programming - Advanced 59m ✔ Editor Scripting in Unity - Beginners 6h 33m ✔ Editor Scripting in Unity - Intermediate 53m ✔ Editor Scripting in Unity - Advanced 4h 27m ✔
MODULE 5: Advanced Games Development in UNITY
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Unity Game - Role Playing Game(RPG) 9h 4m ✔ Unity Advanced - 3D Integration and Level Design 4h 35m ✔ Unity Game - Joyride Clone 3h 46m ✔ Unity Game - Tower Defence Game 2h 56m ✔
MODULE 6: Mock Tests & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - Unity Assessment Exam Test - Unity Test Series Test - Unity Complete Exam Test - 2023 Unity Exam Test - Unity Ultimate Exam
Certificate of Completion
What is Unity?
Unity is a Gaming engine that gives the ability to create games in both 2D and 3D and offers a scripting API in C#. Unity was developed by Unity Technologies is a cross-platform game engine. Learning Unity can introduce us to the best of both worlds – 2D and 3D game development and it opens the doors to introduce us into the competitive world of gaming. Within 2D games, Unity allows the importation of sprites and an advanced 2D world renderer. For 3D games, Unity is specified with texture compression, mipmaps, and resolution settings for each platform that the game engine supports.
Unity is also available as a cloud-based program for developers. These include Unity Ads, Unity Analytics, Unity Certification, Unity Cloud Build, Unity Everyplay, Unity Multiplayer, Unity Performance Reporting and many more. Using Unity, the user can create custom vertexes, fragments and compute shaders.
Industry Growth TrendThe global visualization and 3D rendering software market size is expected to grow from USD 1.06 billion in 2017 to USD 2.92 billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 22.40% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
Which skills you will learn in this Unity course?
This Unity course emphasizes on both 2D and 3D gaming methods and provides in-depth information on both working methods. So, the audience targeted and skills learned are large and very helpful for the students taking up this course. The skills that a learner can learn from this course are- Unity 3D, Game Development, Unity GUI, Maze Games, Game Physics, Rendering, Creating Hexagonal Maps, Simulation Noise, Marching Squares, and many more. Students who are passionate about Unity Game development can gain immense knowledge by taking this game development training as the lectures introduce various professional-level tips and tricks of industry level.
Requirements / Pre-requisites
- Prior knowledge about the terms of the gaming industry can make this program easy and helpful for the learners and they can easily learn the tricks and tips of the program through this training.
- Basic knowledge of 3D interface and software programming will help the learner to easily grasp the course. Although, this Unity game development course starts with a beginner’s level which guides the students to learn the content from the start.
- The learner should be comfortable with C# language. A pure fresher to programming will face difficulties in understanding the concepts.
- The learner must be passionate about creating games with creative ideas
- This Unity game development course targets a vast audience who are passionate about games and developing them. This training starts with a basic level and has introduced 2D gaming lectures in the training as even today 2D is broadly used. Most of the games we find on Android and iPhone are all 2D based. So, this training targets Game developers who want to create smashing & breathtaking games with Unity.
Unity Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Will this Unity game development course benefit me if I am a pure beginner?
The answer is yes. This training will benefit you if you are a beginner in the gaming industry. This training focuses on both the aspects of the game, 2D and 3D. The lectures start from scratch for the beginners and slowly it covers the complex chapters. But, a little knowledge of coding is necessary before starting this training.
Are there lectures on 2D gaming? Or it just contains topic on 3D games?
No, this training includes modules and lectures on 2D gaming as well. Since every day various gaming companies are coming into the global market and there is so much of competition, keeping all this in mind, you will get an exposure to learn 2D games as well.
How much time will it take to learn this Unity through this training?
It all depends on your skills and understanding. This Unity course is made with useful techniques to be used and it will help you gain a lot of knowledge and learn different methods to create various games.
- A career-oriented training that mainly focuses on sharpening the skills and helping the learner to grasp many various methods of learning Unity is covered in this Unity course. This course is beneficial for Beginners, programmers, Multimedia Professionals who are interested in joining the Unity game development Industry and trying to study Scripting and advanced methods of developing a game.
- This Unity course opens many doors for the learner to choose from various career options in game development. They can become a Data Analyst or Unity Developer or Game Programmer or a VR Graphics Software Engineer and many more. It all depends on the choice and ability of the learner.
Unity Course Reviews
Master Unity Game Development
Juan Alberto Lopez Garcia
Gem Collection Game Review
Ogidiolu Ebenezer Temitope
Great Help on Unity 3D
Very good explanation
Wonderful Unity game development course