Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Maya 3D Architecture Previsualization Training (6 Courses)
This Maya 3D Architecture Previsualization Course includes 6 Courses with 13+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn about creating various interior architecture elements in 3D using Maya.
Setting Up Interior Floor Map
Living Room Interiors
Bathroom and Kitchen Interiors
Shaders and Textures
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Maya 3D Architecture Previsualization Training?
Mobile App Access
About Maya 3D Architecture Previsualization Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|MAYA Architecture:01 - Setting Up Interior Floor Map||3h 7m|
|MAYA Architecture:02 - Bedroom Interiors||1h 53m|
|MAYA Architecture:03 - Living Room Interiors||2h 23m|
|MAYA Architecture:04 - Bathroom & Kitchen Interiors||3h 37m|
|MAYA Architecture:05 - Shaders and Textures||3h 52m|
|MAYA Architecture:06 - Lighting and Rendering with Mental Ray||51m|
|Course Name||Online Maya 3D Architecture Previsualization Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 6 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||13+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||You get to learn about creating various interior architecture elements in 3D using Maya.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Maya 3D and wants to make a career in the animation field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about using Maya would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 6 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Maya 3D Architecture Previsualization Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Maya Architecture Course is explained.
|Serial No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||MAYA Architecture: Setting Up Interior Floor Map||Starting the training with the Introduction and Basics of Setting up the floor plan. In this module, we learn about creating 3d Structure, Creating Frame for Windows and Doors. We learn to create a Terrace interior with a living room. Creating interiors in detail is explained in this module with practical examples. We learn to create sliding doors for balcony, window grills, and modifying Center Pivot.|
|2||MAYA Architecture: Bedroom Interiors||In this Maya 3D Architecture Previsualization Course module, the students get to learn in-depth about creating Bedroom Interiors. We start the course with the introduction and we then learn about creating Pillows and Bedsheets using the Cloth mechanism. We learn to create a Corner Desk and Study table for the Bedroom. Also, we learn how to develop, the seat, and Armchair for the Bedroom.|
|3||MAYA Architecture: Living Room Interiors||This Maya 3D Architecture Previsualization Course module has two main chapters. Starting with the Introduction. We create the Dining Table and Chair in the Introduction chapter. In the 2nd chapter, we learn how to create a sofa set and furniture needed around the sofa. We learn to create a table lamp, rocking chair for balcony, and then finally learn to import the Living and Dining interiors.|
|4||MAYA Architecture: Bathroom & Kitchen Interiors||Starting with the introduction, in this module we learn about creating bathroom and Kitchen interiors. After this, we learn about creating platforms for the kitchen and then modifying them to create sections on the platform. Finally, we learn about creating the sink on the platform, creating electronic items such as Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Gas Stove. We learn to create the water Closet, Shower, and the Master Room Toilet.|
|5||MAYA Architecture: Shaders and Textures||In this Maya 3D Architecture Previsualization Course module, we provide textures and shaders to all the created materials and putting all the elements on different layers. We first start texturing the Sofa Set and Center Table. Tv Cabinet and the Television, Dining table and Chair, Lampshades and Kitchen Cabinets, and finally, texturing the Bedroom in detail. Texturing the Inner walls. Main walls, Master Bedroom, Living Room, Kids Room, and Individual Room Floors.|
|6||MAYA Architecture: Lighting and Rendering with Mental Ray||In this Maya 3D Architecture Previsualization Course module, we assign various basic lights to the scenes and interiors. We learn to modify and adjust the Parameters of these basic rights. We then study the Rendering setup with Mental ray, Occlusion Shader, and then editing the Background. And finally, the conclusion about Rendering and Lighting.|
Maya 3D Architecture Previsualization Course – Certificate of Completion
What is MAYA?
Autodesk Maya is the most popularly used 3D animation and modeling software used by almost all animators and designers. The program can be used on Windows, Mac and Linux Operating systems. Maya is extensively used to create Architecture, Interiors, Tv Films, VFX, Motion Graphic effects, Video games, and animation movies.
Autodesk Maya is mostly used for its animation purposes as it has the best tools for creating smooth and realistic animations and video effects. The users also use this program to create Interiors and exteriors with the help of poly tools and NURBS modeling. The tools in Maya make modeling realistic and organic. Character rigging and animation are also made easier and simpler in Maya updated versions.
Maya also consists of Paint Effects, which helps the user to create and draw 3D shapes with freehand drawing. Since Autodesk Maya is mostly used for its animation tools, rendering with Maya gives realistic outputs as it has an amazing rendering quality.
Industry Growth TrendThe global visualization and 3D rendering software market size is expected to grow from USD 1.06 billion in 2017 to USD 2.92 billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 22.40% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills you will learn in this Course?
This Maya 3D Architecture Previsualization Course can be used by students who are interested in learning Architecture modeling with Maya. The course provides detailed information about creating various models and furniture required in the interior of a house. From living room to bedroom and kitchen and Bathroom, we learn every step in the process with detailed practical examples and explanations.
This Maya 3D Architecture Previsualization Course teaches practical methods and techniques of texturing and shading with Lighting and Rendering the models and interiors present in the house. The students will learn the skills and capabilities that will help them to create realistic interiors and projects. Maya is a complex program and may have a steep learning curve for beginners and freshers, this course will support them and will help the students to learn different methods of Maya Architecture.
- Maya is a program that is based totally on creativity and ideas. So, the user needs to be a little creative and imaginative about creating models and projects on Maya. If the user has worked earlier on Max, he will easily get through this course.
- A prior understanding of any of the operating systems that are supported by Autodesk Maya is also required by the user.
- A prior understanding of the 3d software and animation is also needed to get through this Maya 3D Architecture Previsualization Course. A complete beginner in the field of 3D can face some issues and basic problems. So, it’s better to gain some basic understanding not only about 3D software but also about Maya.
- Pure dedication and hard work are also required by the students to end to gain positive outputs.
- This Maya 3D Architecture Previsualization Course can be used by students who are willing to learn about Maya Architecture and its functions.
- The students who want to learn Rendering and Lighting can also use this course.
- Learners who wish would pursue their careers in the field of 3D modeling or architecture can also learn a lot of practical techniques and methods using this Maya Architecture Course.
- This Maya 3D Architecture Previsualization Course also helps in providing easy and simple steps with practical examples that can benefit students to a lot of extents.
- Experienced professionals can also use this course for their needs.
I am a beginner to use Maya. Although, I have used Autodesk Max earlier also? Will this course benefit me?
Yes, this Maya 3D Architecture Previsualization Course will benefit you and will help you to achieve your goals and targets. If you have worked on Autodesk Max, you will learn the program through this course without any troubles. This course has detailed explanations for every step in the process.
How much time will it take to master the Maya 3D Architecture Previsualization Course?
It all depends on your capability and efficiency. Maya is a complex software and it needs practicing and dedication towards it. Not much time will it take to master the program, once you learn the basics of the software.
Maya is mostly used for animation purposes. How will it help me to create interior models?
Yes, Autodesk Maya is mostly used for animation purposes. But, it still has a lot of tools for modeling and drawing models. It also has a paint bucket tool that helps the user in drawing 3d models with freehand. Maya is a dynamic program that lets you create models as well as animations. This Maya 3D Architecture Previsualization Course will help you in getting the required information.
- Being a complex and dynamic program, Maya is a demanding program in every industry of design. Learning simple basic tools of Maya can help the user in getting the right career opportunity. While this course provides explanations and examples in each step of the process. Even a beginner can use this course and get his hands on the program.
- This Maya 3D Architecture Previsualization Course starts with the basic introductions and moves slowly and steadily and teaches every detail with simple demonstrations and explanations. This course is beneficial for Interior designers and architects who are keen to learn the skills of Autodesk Maya. This course provides the required training and teaches the most difficult topics with simpler methods and tools.
- With this Maya 3D Architecture Previsualization Course, the learners can shape their future and can opt for various career options such as Rigging Artists, 3D Visualizer, Graphic designer, 3D Animator, VFX Artist, Motion Graphic Artists. The right career path has to be taken by the learner.