Design Course for Mechanical Engineering
5 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
AutoCAD:01 - 2D Essentials Course8h 28m
AutoCAD:02 - 3D Modeling3h 15m
AutoCAD - 2D Advanced Course1h 47m
SolidWorks Essential Training8h 33m
Mastering Pro/Engineer Software5h 24m
Skills you will master
- AutoCAD 3D Modeling
- Pro/Engineer Software
- AutoCAD User Interface
- Drawing Units and Navigation
- Rotate and Scale Command
- Trim and Extend
- Lengthen and Stretch
- Offset and Mirror
- Tracking Mode and Object Snap
- Text and Layer
- Divide and Blocks
Online Design Course for Mechanical Engineering
This Design Course for Mechanical Engineering is a comprehensive bundle which includes 5 comprehensive design courses with 30+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the 5 courses.
This Design Course for Mechanical Engineering is a combination of three most commonly used mechanical industrial application like ProE, SolidWorks, AutoCAD which have all the tools to make any kind of professional designs in 2D and 3D and representations of product designs. This software’s have the ability to design, measure, check parameters, analysis and visualize mechanical products and their usage age analysis in real time working environment so that design engineers can create the best industrial product design before manufacturing. This software is most commonly used in many mechanical industries for creating, modifying and analysis of mechanical components. Complex designees can also be easily arranged using these applications for better user understanding.
- About Design Course for Mechanical Engineering
- Design Course for Mechanical Engineering Curriculum
- Certificate of Completion
- Requirements / pre-requisites to this Design Course for Mechanical Engineering
- Sample Preview of this Design Course for Mechanical Engineering
- Target Audience for this Design Course for Mechanical Engineering
- Online Design Course for Mechanical Engineering FAQs – General Questions
- Career Benefits of this Design Course for Mechanical Engineering
- Online Design Course for Mechanical Engineering Reviews
About ZBrush Course
|Course Name||Online Design Course for Mechanical Engineering Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 5 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||30+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||AutoCAD 2D Essentials Course, 3D Modeling, SolidWorks, Pro/Engineer Software and their application|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Design Course for Mechanical Engineering|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of using editing software|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 5 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your design skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||You can download the software from the official websites|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Design Course for Mechanical Engineering Curriculum
Let’s have a look at the Design Course for Mechanical Engineering in detail below:
|Serial No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Auto Cad 2D – essential||AutoCAD can be defined as the use of computer systems to assist in the creation, modification, optimization of a design. We can create both 2D drawings used in construction and manufacturing projects. It is most commonly used for creating and modifying 2D designs for professional drafting with detail measurement information about the conceptual design and layout of product, also available in 14 different languages with respect to location. Users can customize the CAD software with available add-on apps as per project requirements.
Know more related to
|2||Auto Cad 3D||This software application is the solution for engineers and designers to visualize, analyses and communicates with designs using simulations, parameters and structured data to select any component of the designed easily to modify. Testing of different loads and stress can be done in design before building a physical prototype. AutoCAD 3D has marked its own imprecation in the industries from a long time with its user-friendly interface, shortcuts, flexibility and small to huge design study and modifying capabilities.
All of this can be done in Auto CAD 3D
|3||Auto Cad 2D- Advanced||AutoCAD had 2D CAD software which is used to meet the 2 Dimensional product design needs as per client requirements. The design can be technically designed, documented, analysis, and present the designed products in a professional way of approach. The software helps in exploring, sharing ideas, visualize concepts and simulate designees to meet and perform well at the environment there are made to work for. Create blueprints for engine valves and other mechanic spare parts for manufacturing with accurate measurement. And few more like
Are going to add extra advantages to give preference.
|4||Solid works||Is a combination of both programs of computer-aided model designing and computer-aided engineering developed and supported by Dassault Systems. It is compatible to work creating designs and modifying them as per required parameters. Its one of the most popularly used for manufacturing and par drawings in mechanical industrial plans. It’s easy to build 3D Models and project requirements with affordable, easy to use huge designs. It has good stimulation tools to check multiple failure modes on the design before making the first prototype manufacture which directly reduces the scrap cost. Every design is validated, studied and analyzed at every step of the process in manufacturing.|
|5||Master In ProE- Engineering Software||This is a product designing software used in the field of mechanical and has the flexibility to create, modify and remove different parameters in industrial design, the Design Course for Mechanical Engineering details with solid model designing, assembly modeling, 2D orthographic view, Finite element analysis, 3D Orthographic View which helps in designing and testing designed products. Parametric modeling, Sub-division modeling, surface modeling, and Numerical control and tooling can be done which plays key functions in mechanical designers. Many Engineering Companies use ProE for designing and testing the product analysis reports. The course is structured with all functional and analysis usage of ProE which make best industrial designers by complete masters in ProE.|
Certificate of Completion
What is Design Course for Mechanical Engineering?
- There are many engineers applying for the same job and facing interview and getting jobs, to make yourself special out of all your skill sets matters to the interviewers so this course is one such program which offers engineers to gain professional skills of 2D, 3D Designing and analysis of product manufacturing using multiple software like AutoCAD, ProE and SolidWorks. For more information review the Design Course for Mechanical Engineering curriculum and other details.
- This Design Course for Mechanical Engineering deals with all the technical concepts of mechanical industrial product and components designing and lay outing which helps the check the potential analyst of the component with multiple loads in the application before making the prototype. 2D animation and graphics help in preparing the presentation of project piloting level and marketing purposes with a visual realistic feel for commercials.
- Along with the drawing feature, the software’s are also flexible to create industrial layouts for Buildings, Plots, Pipelines, Modern housed, Metal operations, wiring, Interior designing, HVAC, multiple component layout and many more professional requirements. The tools keep on updating as per market and users demand for customer satisfactions few new features available are Behavior Modeling Extension, Mechanical Design Kinetics, Mechanical Design Extension.
Coming to the future of the applications there are adopting the data to cloud design storage so that users could access their designs from any part of the world. The Design Course for Mechanical Engineering is also used fully for civil, electrical, interior and architectural engineering streams. The course has good professional and practical tricks, tips and common mistakes discoursing session within training the usage of shortcuts, user interface settings as per project demands.
Which skills you will learn in this Design Course for Mechanical Engineering?
- You will be able to understand, draw hand free drawing and design the product and component drawings using software such as Auto Cad, ProE and Solid Works which is the important skill for mechanical engineers to get a job as designing engineers with a strong foundation from beginning to the project delivery as per client requirements standards. The course includes 2D drafting and annotation, isometric drawing along with 3D modeling, and material applying to all 3D objects in design with lighting and rendering.
- Knowing the complete interface, shortcuts, and tricks of smart designing geometry constructions of components using the line, point, and polygons. Attributions such as parameters and dynamics can also be given to the models. Which help in understanding high detailed designees easily we can create multiple layout designees like wireframe layout, solid layout, texture map or layout and many more. As per different engineering needs and working needs which can be easily understood by everyone.
Many Designing fields like Mechanical, Civil, Architects etc use multiple layers in their designs to represent different systems like HVAC designs, Floor and building layouts, Product designs, Component Designs, Machine assembly designs, Electrical layouts, plumbing layouts and many more professions industrial designs can be generated with accuracy with analysis reports on these tools. Suitable job opportunities offer a good package for engineers.
Requirements / pre-requisites to this Design Course for Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of Computer and basic application usages.
- Must be familiar with hand free drawing & drafting, handling drawing files, image and product animation file formats for Importing and exporting with professional standards.
- Should be a good lessening, noting and understanding the concepts and why they are used. Understanding techniques of what and why they are used.
- If you’re interested or educated as a mechanical engineer, civil engineering, designing professional, architect-engineering professional, or students who have interest designing, drafting and finite material analysis can start working on the best tool to frame a career in many designing companies and manufacturing plans as designing engineer.
Target Audience for this Design Course for Mechanical Engineering
- Students who are interested in mechanical or any similar designing skills mentioned in the curriculum can start the Design Course for Mechanical Engineering to up skill and understand industrial professional designing for the job. Software’s provide student edition which can be used for habituating with the interface and making new designers. Initial projects of preparing blueprints and plans help student and beginners to start their carrier with and earn. Applications are flexible and can be installed and used on Windows, Mac OS, IOS, and Android. Its commands, tools and pre-required settings help in designing the products in less time.
- The professionals can compare the time consumption and understand the difference between software’s and select the right one for the actions required for their work up-skilling and know this course for professionals add values to their work and increase job opportunity scope in industrial market level. Switching between file formats and handling huge drawings and presets is easy and efficient for industrial manufacturing design layouts.
Design Course for Mechanical Engineering FAQ’s- General Questions
Can we start this Design Course for Mechanical Engineering in the final year of graduation?
Yes, as you are a student you can start your course in the final year. But make your time flexible for both Design Course for Mechanical Engineering and college to avoid overlap. And continues practice of software also plays as key to be spontaneous to give answers at the time of interview regarding interview questions of application and its working shortcuts and procedure.
Can I skip any of the topics as I already know about it?
No, as per course you may even know some new things which you’re not familiar with. So it’s not recommended to skip any of the session of the Design Course for Mechanical Engineering whereas this can also help as a recap for you indeed to have a quick glance on all the details of the application.
Is the 3D portion of the Design Course for Mechanical Engineering is important?
Yes, as the future of designing is going to change from 2D to 3D so and all the application in this Design Course for Mechanical Engineering also going to contain 3D details of the process flow, process settings, and practices. So it’s important to know and check the 3D session of the course. Not only as a part, of course, it’s also important to crack job and work on 3D designing environments at work.
Career Benefits of this Design Course for Mechanical Engineering
- As part of career point of view mechanical, Civil and few other engineering streams can do this Design Course for Mechanical Engineering to know the start to end working procedure of the software’s which helps a lot in get job in industries, interior, exterior designing, product designing, and Manufacturing companies offers jobs as designing engineers, material analyst and similar. These designing models save manufacturing time, cost estimation and reduce scrap rate in manufacturing companies.
- These applications are also used for finite material analysis for multiple material and designers as per models and products made and tested on various loads its analysis representation can be recorded graphically and displayed in presentations and product promotions making this videos is also part of course and job responsibility for designer because he knows how to show the product excellently as he has designed it.
- Architectural designs for commercial and residential layouts can be easily made in this software. 2D and 3D designed models and floor plans can be made as required. Same designs can be used for piping, HVAC Ducts and electrical channels within the models. Tools are designed to make accurate, prototype, new product creation and use the product properties effectively for any kind of environment.
Design Course for Mechanical Engineering Reviews
Really Comprehensive Courses
Excellent Course on Solid Works
Basic Pro- E for beginners
SWAPNIL PRABHAKAR MORE
Autocad basic review
Otis K. Moore