Corel Draw Training (1 Courses, 5+ Projects)
1 Online Courses
5 Hands-on Projects
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
CorelDRAW - Mastering Corel Draw Graphics Suite
Project on CorelDRAW - Greeting Card Designing
Project on CorelDRAW - Flyer Designing
Project on Photoshop and CorelDRAW - Pattern Making
Project on Photoshop and CorelDRAW - Book Covers Designing
What you get
Mobile App Access
Online Corel Draw Course
This Corel Draw Training Course is a bundle which includes 5 comprehensive Corel Draw courses with 33+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the 5 courses.
Corel Draw is a user-friendly program that provides tools, that make it easy to get started. Whether the user is an experienced professional designer or a fresher student. It provides the user multitask learning that can help them to expand their creativity right from the start. Corel Draw has an amazingly designed interface that matches the workflow of the user and helps them to be more productive. It is a delight for the audience. It is equipped with a high caliber Live Sketch Tool. It is a tool that is a pen-enabled tool that helps the user to transform their original ideas directly to the artboard. It saves a lot of time for the user.
This Corel Draw Course will help you learn both basic and advanced functionality of Corel Draw. It includes mastering Corel Draw graphics suite and various practical applications of the software such as Magazine Designing, Pattern Making, Magazine Designing, Flyer Designing, Greeting Card Designing using Corel Draw.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About Corel Draw Training Course
|Course Name||Online Corel Draw Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 5 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||33+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Mastering Corel Draw graphics suite and various practical applications of the software such as Magazine Designing, Pattern Making, Magazine Designing, Flyer Designing, Greeting Card Designing using Corel Draw|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Corel Draw and wants to make a career in graphics designing|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of using graphics|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 5 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced graphics designing skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||You can download the software from the official website|
|System Requirement for Corel Draw||
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Corel Draw Course Curriculum
Let’s have a look at the Corel Draw Training in detail below:
|Serial No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Mastering Corel Draw Graphics Suite||In this first module of the Corel Draw Course, we go through the basic concepts of the software to learning how to master the software. There are numerous lectures covered in this course. We start by the introduction and then slowly we cover topics on Basic Concepts, Shape Tools, Pick Tools, Crop-Knife- Erase Tools, Zoom Tools, Brezier Tools, Artistic Media, Smart Fill, and Drawing. Then we learn the basic shape tools. Moving ahead we learn the Text Tool and the formatting of the text, understanding tables, Understanding Connector Straight Lines. Then, we study about the different effects like the Drop Shadow & Envelope Tool, Extrude and Transparency Tool, Color Eyedropper, Outline Pen tool & Uniform Fountain & Pattern Fill. Lastly, we go through the different Commands on the Menu bar. Menu Bar Effect, Menu Bar Text Properties, and other commands.|
|2||Greeting Card Designing using Corel Draw||Having studied all the basics of Corel Draw, its time now to use the various commands and effects on a project. In this chapter, we will see how can we design a Greeting Card using the software. In this section, we start with the Introduction. Moving ahead we learn about the Tools & Text Designing used for making the card. Lastly, we create the Christmas Tree and frame for the card.|
|3||Flyer Designing with Corel Draw||Next Corel Draw Course is to design a flyer with Corel Draw. For this, we start by the Introduction. Moving ahead we learn about the Tools used and then we learn how to Create a basic Frame for the same.|
|4||Magazine Designing using Photoshop and Corel Draw||In this Corel Draw Course module, we learn how to design a magazine with Photoshop and Corel Draw. We start the activity by the Introduction. Next, we learn how to design the Magazine Cover. Then, we design the Spine & Back Cover of the Magazine. Next, we set the size for the Index page of the Magazine. Ground research is required for Article Design. Lastly, we design the Article of Magazine.|
|5||Pattern Making using Photoshop and Corel Draw||In this final Corel Draw Course module, we learn about the different Pattern making with Corel Draw and Photoshop. We start by Introduction to Geometric Patterns. Then, we learn about Textured Patterns, Tribal Patterns & Floral Patterns.|
Certificate of Completion
What is Corel Draw?
A well-known vector graphic editor designed to edit 2D images is popularly called Corel Draw. It is developed and marketed by Corel Corporation. Initially released in 1989. Presently the latest version of the software is sold as Corel Draw Graphics Suite 2018 released on April 10, 2018.
Corel Draw being a Vector software uses primitives of geometry such as curves, shapes and lines. These primitives help the user to design images that can be magnified without getting pixelated and without reducing the image quality. The images exported from the program restore their image quality and can be used in other editing software as well. Corel Draw is simply used to create logos and other forms of artwork that are used on various images such as posters, flyers, brochures, business cards.
Corel Draw is also used in print advertising development. It is mostly used in the professional world for marketing and advertising. It is used to create various other printable documents as it has the amazing page layout feature. It is also used to create complicated drawings. Furthermore, it is widely used software to create newsletters, banners, Boards, web layouts and many more.
Which skills you will learn in this Corel Draw Course?
Designers around the globe continue to benefit from Corel’s continuous drive to be the best graphic design software, as they offer new technology, including mobile applications and 3D technology, and standout features, such as vector illustration, raster effects, and layout.
Corel Draw Course is an in-depth comprehensive course which is not limited to any user. This program focuses on various aspects. It helps the student in mastering about the basics of Corel draw and then it equally emphasizes on using the gained knowledge by creating methods and introducing several tips and tricks of the day to day industry standard works. By learning these techniques, the learner can improve their skills at a high level.
This Corel Draw course would increase the knowledge of learners on various tools. From Beginners to intermediate to advance students, anyone can take up this course who is interested in learning advanced illustration, photo editing, logo designing, vector graphics, page layout designing, typography, pre-press layout designing and many more features in one program.
Students will learn to organize the project files in the software, learn an efficient workflow for editing with Corel Draw and choosing the right effects in the program. With this Corel Draw training course, the students will be able to have a clear understanding of the interface, various commands & tools required to create different logos, brochures, and flyers.
- A passion for Graphic and vector designing and photo editing with lots of ideas and creativity is a much-needed pre-requisite before starting this Corel Draw training. There should be a desire and dedication to study the software through this Corel draw course, then only the results would be positive
- Basic knowledge about Computers is a must
- Basic knowledge of editing tools is also required before the students start using this Corel Draw training. Since the training is based on workable knowledge teamed with various demonstrations and skills, the student needs to have a prior understanding of the minor basic needs of editing.
- This Corel Draw Training targets huge audiences who are willing to create and learn to edit 2D images and artworks.
- The Corel Draw course is aimed at the audiences who are dedicated to learn and grasp the skills in no time.
- Students & Professionals who wish to become Editors & Visualizers can take this training.
- This Corel Draw Course is not limited to any audience. A beginner or a professional both can use this training.
Corel Draw Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Will this Corel Draw training help me to grow my Career?
Yes. It is a career based training, aimed to teach different methods of graphic designing and it will help you to create great artworks and professional presentations. If you take up this Corel draw training course you will not only learn the software but also obtain command over the various methods and process of designing, which in turn will automatically open many career opportunities.
Can I make a career by learning this Corel Draw Course?
Yes, why not. This training includes lectures on Practical examples of graphic designing & editing. It also teaches us about the various tools used to make illustrations. So, I would say yes you can positively go for the desired job.
Sample Preview of this Corel Draw Course
Career Benefits of this Corel Draw Training
- Corel Draw training is a career aimed at training that particularly aims at enhancing the skills and providing the learner to grasp many various strategies of learning Graphic Designing through this course. It aims to give the students a solid familiarity with many of the commands and effects in Corel Draw and to start creating their own polished and professional illustrations.
- Gaining command over the tools of Corel Draw is the most important factor one should have, to master this software. Thankfully, the user interface design is so friendly and convenient that it will not take a big time for anyone who is introduced to this application. Practicing the tools is the first part, but making the most of the tools requires a great effort from the user’s end.
- In this Corel Draw course, we all will learn skills that will not only provide a raise to our careers but also will help us to design our future. This training provides techniques and methods that describes everything with great ease and simplicity. The choice of career and the ability to use their capability & skills is in the hands of the learner.
- This Corel Draw training opens many possibilities for the students and professionals to choose from various career options. From Beginners to intermediate to experienced participants, anyone can take up this Corel draw course who is interested in learning advanced illustration, photo editing, logo designing, vector graphics, page layout designing, typography, pre-press layout designing and many more features in one pack using Corel Draw. Learners can go for jobs like a Motion Graphic Designer, and Graphic & Web Designer, 3D Artist, 3D Animator, Illustrator, Freelance Graphic designer, Photoshop Designer, Computer Operator, Visualizer and many more.
Corel Draw Course Reviews
Corel Draw Course Experience
Corel Draw Course: Excellent Exposure