Learn from Home Offer
Maxon Cinema 4D Course Bundle - 6 Courses in 1
This Cinema 4D Training includes 6 Courses with 14+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access. You get to learn the features, tools, functions of Cinema 4D, learning its primitives, modeling techniques, lighting and camera in Cinema 4D and lastly animation and rendering.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Maxon Cinema 4D Course Bundle - 6 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Maxon Cinema 4D Course Bundle
|You get access to all 6 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.
|14+ Video Hours
|Learn the features, tools, functions of Cinema 4D, learning its primitives, modeling techniques, lighting and camera in Cinema 4D, and lastly animation and rendering.
|Anyone serious about learning Cinema 4D and wants to make a career in the modeling, animation, motion graphics field
|Basic knowledge about animation would be preferable
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for each of the 6 courses, Projects
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced project management skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
Maxon Cinema 4D Course Bundle Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Cinema 4D Certification Course is explained.
MODULE 1: CINEMA 4D Introduction
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Cinema 4D - Basics 1h 06m ✔
MODULE 2: Cinema 4D Modeling & Lighting
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Cinema 4D - Modeling 4h 11m ✔ Cinema 4D - Lighting 2h 07m ✔
MODULE 3: Rendering
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Cinema 4D - Animation and Rendering 3h 52m ✔
MODULE 4: Packaging & Looping
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Cinema 4D Practical - Broadcast Show Packaging 2h 11m ✔ Cinema 4D Practical - Looping Animation 1h 35m ✔
Cinema 4d is a 3d software used for modeling, texturing, animation, and rendering purposes. Cinema 4D is considered as the best software for modeling and animation of 3d models, architecture, human figures, and many more. The cinema 4D training is designed to teach learners about the software and its basics and fundamental tools and functions. This training can be used by any group of learners whether beginners or professionals alike. Moreover, this training will provide a platform for learners who are keen to learn 3d software as a career choice.
The main objective of this training is to help the audiences by getting them to master the core concepts of Cinema 4d. Cinema 4d is a vast program and has a robust toolset and a set of complex functions. Still, this training is designed in such a way that it will help the audiences to get a brief knowledge and understanding of the program. Some of the important skills that this training will teach are modeling objects, polygon modeling, material editor, unwrapping, camera, lighting, animation, and rendering functions. With this training the students can master the art of creating 3d models and objects without any fail and can opt for better career opportunities in the future.
Every training or course that is designed for the learners has a theory as well as the practical projects included in it. This training also has theoretical lessons that teach the most difficult chapters and topics more easily and simply. Let us see the most important course highlights below: –
- The first course is about cinema 4D fundamentals. This course teaches the most fundamentals of cinema 4d in a theoretical yet easier way that helps the students to understand the concepts and intension of the course in a detailed way. Topics such as user interface, viewport navigation, viewport properties, basic functional tools, polygonal modeling are discussed in this lesson.
- The 2nd lesson is about modeling in cinema 4d. the students learn about the methods of modeling. Topics such as spine modeling, deformers, modeling objects, and polygonal modeling are discussed in this lesson. Material editor and UV Unwrapping tools and functions are also discussed in this chapter. All in all, this lesson proves to be an important part of the training process as it helps the user to create a groundwork for the learners.
- The next chapter in the course is about the lighting tools in Cinema 4D. Yet another important and core subjects to study while learning modeling in Cinema 4D. different properties of lights and camera angles are discussed in this chapter. This chapter also helps in understanding the need of learning the angle management of cameras and coordination with Lights to achieve the perfect output as desired.
- The next chapter included in this training is about the animation and rendering part of models in cinema 4D. this chapter also tells us how graphs and mapping are an important part of the animation process. The chapter starts with different techniques and methods used for the animation process. The keys and time lap functions are also discussed. Next, we learn about the Mo Graph which is an important part of the animation. Finally, we learn about the different techniques used in rendering realistic images.
Only one practical lesson plan is included in this course which is based on Broadcast show Packaging using Cinema 4D. Although, this is the only project included in the course. But if the user learns and understands the core procedure and concepts of the project, he will be able to master the program with no difficulties. Let us see the project highlights below: –
- The project starts with the introduction of the practical part of the project. This includes creating an architectural scenario and creating different models for the same.
- The 2nd chapter includes the creation and modeling of cityscape models in six different parts. This includes using polygonal modeling and NURBS modeling process. More complex functions and tools are used in this part of the project. Also, taking and getting through this part of the project will help the learners to gain a lot of practical command over the software.
- The final chapter is based on the Robotic Arm Rigging. This chapter helps the user to gain knowledge about rigging and skinning different bones and skins to it. This is again a complicated topic to understand but this example and exercise will help the students to understand the topic more easily and simply.
Cinema 4D Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Cinema 4D?
Cinema 4D is a popular and well- known 3D animation software. Though the program has many more functions to use it in various fields of Animation and 3d industry. The program was developed in 1990 by MAXON computer GmbH and is compatible to use with Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, Amiga OS. This software is widely used for 3D Modelling, Motion Graphics, and Rendering.
Cinema 4D support Lens Distortion, which helps the user to create a distortion profile for any image. The user can also add or remove this distortion or apply it again at the time of rendering. The users can even save lens settings or remove distortion for scene creation and tracking.
Cinema 4D is also loaded with a new Graph View that focuses on the problematic tracking points in a simpler to use the graph and helps the user to remove the problems from the calculations easily.
Cinema 4D has been upgraded with Spine Tools that provide a helping to the artist by giving more interesting ways of influencing points, lines, arcs, and tangents. The users can also use the Boolean settings with great ease such as subtract, Union, And & Or.
The program is always updated with new and latest features and effects. The new tools help the users to easily sculpt and model 3D structures. The sculpt to Pose Morph Feature creates a morph target that helps the user to automatically transit between character design to character animation.
Industry Growth TrendThe global computational creativity market size to grow from USD 204 million in 2018 to USD 685 million by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 27.4% during 2018–2023.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills you will learn in this Course?
- Cinema 4D course is an exclusive course training that is based on fundamental uses of the course. It teaches the most difficult techniques most easily and helps the user to a great extent. Cinema 4D is quite a complex software but with this course in which everything is explained in an easy and structured manner, the user will be benefited hugely. The course is structurally being divided into four main modules that will help the users to gain knowledge in a step by step manner.
- This Cinema 4D certification is not only for beginners, but professionals can also gain knowledge using this course. The course will help the users to solve many basic problems at ground level and learn a lot of techniques to use various tools for modeling, lighting, texturing, rendering, and animation.
- Some of the skills that the learner masters are Cinema 4D Modelling Techniques, Deformers, Modelling Objects, Polygonal Modelling, Material Editor, Unwrapping, Lighting, Camera, Animation, Mo graph, and Rendering.
- A basic prior understanding of Computers is a must.
- For positive outputs, the students should possess hard work and commitment to learning Cinema 4D with the help of this training.
- Prior knowledge of Linear Animation or Fundamentals of 3D technology is a much-required pre-requisite.
- The users should be ardent to learn 3D Modelling and animation skills with Cinema 4D using this course. Then only the results will be amazing.
- The users should passionate and experimental for learning Cinema 4D through this course. The users should possess’ creative ideas and imagination to succeed with the training of Cinema 4D.
- This Cinema 4D training provides great examples that will help the learners to learn Cinema 4D with great ease and with structural examples.
- This training is also designed to teach beginners and first-time 3D Artists
- The students who have or do not have prior knowledge of 3D software can also take up this course. This Cinema 4D training will benefit everyone fairly.
- Students & Professionals who wish to become 3D Animators & Artists can take this training.
- The artists and Designers from the 2D background can also take up this course and learn Cinema 4D and can step into the world of 3D technology.
Cinema 4D Course – FAQ’s
Cinema 4D is a 3d software and I am totally from a 2D background. Will this Cinema 4D certification benefit me in any possible way?
Yes, Why not. This training is for everyone. The beginners, the professionals, or even the users from the 2D background. You can take up this training and can easily learn the tools and techniques used in 3D animation software. This Cinema 4D training course is well equipped with practical knowledge and logical examples explained in a structural way which will help you to easily learn Cinema 4D and its toolsets.
I love using Maya for animations. But I found Maya a bit confusing at times. Can I use Cinema 4D for easy animation projects? How will this course benefit me?
Both Maya and Cinema 4D are amazing software. The thing with Maya is that it is an amazing program in terms of animation but for learning Maya the user needs a lot of time and patience. Also, Maya is used for complex and heavy project files. While you can easily go to Cinema 4D for simple animation projects and presentations. This training will help you to gain knowledge of the program and help you learn various techniques of Cinema 4D.
- Cinema 4D training is a career aimed at training that primarily focuses on boosting the skills and providing the user to master numerous procedures of learning 3D modeling and animation through this course. This Cinema 4D training helps to provide the learners with a solid awareness of many of the features and commands in Cinema 4D and to start creating and developing their advance and professional animation presentations.
- Despite, the fact that learning 3D animation and modeling using Cinema 4D is a complicated program to learn, this training provides various examples and logical illustrations that explain the particular module in a structural and simplified manner. The course will benefit the students to a great extent and will provide a medium to not only boost their skills as an artist but also create and design their careers as the way they want.
- This Cinema 4D Certification does a fair job in teaching both freshers and professionals and people who are not from the 3D industry as well. They can either become a Data Analyst, Graphics Animator, Rigging Artist, Simulation Developer 3D, 3D Visualizer, 3D Modeler, FX Artist, and 3D Artist.
To the point and self-explanatory