Learn from Home Offer
AUTOCAD Course Bundle - 23 Courses in 1 | 3 Mock Tests
This AutoCAD Training Certification is a comprehensive bundle which includes 23 courses with 48+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access and several mock tests for practice. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the 3 courses. The training will help you learn how to create 2D & 3D modeling designs.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this AUTOCAD Course Bundle - 23 Courses in 1 | 3 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
AUTOCAD Course Bundle at a Glance
|You get access to all 23 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.
|48+ Video Hours
|AutoCAD installation, user interface, start-organize and save a drawing, customization, drawing commands, plot drawings, solid modeling and much more
|Anyone serious about learning AutoCAD
|Basic knowledge of using editing software
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for each of the 23 courses, Projects
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced sound engineering skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
|You can download the software from the official website
|System Requirement for AutoCAD
|Speaker / Headphone
AUTOCAD Course Bundle Curriculum
Let’s have a look at the detailed AutoCAD course curriculum:
MODULE 1: AutoCAD Fundamentals
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details AutoCAD - Beginners 2h 28m ✔ AutoCAD - Intermediate 1h 13m ✔ AutoCAD - Advanced 1h 23m ✔
MODULE 2: AutoCAD Projects based Learning
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details AutoCAD Case Study - Supermarket Layout 3h 05m ✔ AutoCAD Case Study - Basement Parking Layout 2h 08m ✔ AutoCAD Case Study - Corporate Office Furniture Layout 2h 32m ✔ AutoCAD Case Study - Bungalow Layout 2h 38m ✔ AutoCAD Case Study - Restaurant Lounge Layout 2h 48m ✔ AutoCAD Case Study - Corporate Office Layout 2h 41m ✔ AutoCAD Case Study - Apartment Lighting Layout 1h 38m ✔ AutoCAD Case Study - Architectural Design and Planning 4h 29m ✔
MODULE 3: Learnings from Advanced Case Studies
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details AutoCAD Case Study - Drawing Title Housing 2h 01m ✔ AutoCAD Case Study - Electrical Power Demand Calculation 1h 06m ✔ AutoCAD Case Study - Fire Alarm System Layout 2h 1m ✔ AutoCAD Case Study 1h 6m ✔ SketchUp Case Study - Create a 3D AutoCAD Plan from 2D House 1h 05m ✔ AutoCAD Case Study - Power Distribution Layout for Commercial Kitchen 2h 2m ✔ AutoCAD Case Study - CCTV Surveillance System Design 2h 7m ✔
MODULE 4: Additional Readings
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Introduction to AutoCAD 53m ✔ AutoCAD - Beginners Course 7m ✔ AutoCAD - 2D Essentials Course 7h 59m ✔ AutoCAD - 2D Advanced Course 1h 46m ✔ AutoCAD - 3D Modeling 3h 15m ✔
MODULE 5: Mock Tests & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - AutoCad Test Series Test - AutoCad Assessment Exam Test - AutoCad Mock Exam
This AutoCAD training course is specifically based on the beginner’s level of understanding and teaches the learners the basic properties of AutoCAD. The program is used to create 2D and 3D Computer-aided designs. The program is used generally used by architectural and engineering students to create blueprints and designs of their projects and models before getting it into the real world. The sole aim of this course is to teach the students the user interface and the tools of AutoCAD before they take much deeper and advanced learning on the software.
This AutoCAD training is created and designed in such a way that helps the learners to gain immense knowledge and understanding about the applications and purpose of the software. With this training the students will get a brief knowledge about the most commonly used tools and functions to create simple and basic projects with AutoCAD. The core objective of this training is to provide students a platform where they can explore and take the right career opportunities by mastering this program.
A student who has studied this course can take up several career options such as AutoCAD operator, AutoCAD Draughtsman, AutoCAD Engineer and many more future paths can be explored by learning the right skill and technique of the program.
This course includes both theoretical and practical lessons and chapters that teach the most difficult situations and subjects in an easier way possible. Let us take a look at the major highlights of the course:-
- The first lesson highlights the 2D Essential used in AutoCAD. This lesson is a vast lesson that contains and covers a lot of topics based on 2D development and the creation of models. Starting with, the lesson tells us the installation and system requirements of AutoCAD required installing the same on the operating system. Further, the lesson moves towards the user interface and the whole working of the software. It teaches the Drawing Units and Navigation techniques, different command functions used for creating polygons, line, and rectangle. Simple commands such as Erase and Redo, Co-ordinates, Fillet, Arcs, Chamfer, Move, copy and selection tools. Next, we learn about the rotate and scale command, trim and extend command, how to lengthen and stretch, offset and mirror. After this the lesson teaches us about Object snapping, dimensioning, text and layer, divide and blocks and explode properties.
- The next theoretical lesson is about the 2D advanced subject. In this lesson we learn about creating and developing 2d advanced models in AutoCAD and using the tools required to create them. We learn about XREF file extensions. We learn about viewports and Layouts. This lesson also teaches about the Annotation text, Annotation dimensions, constraints and working with existing data and assembling everything.
- The 3rd lesson is based on the 3d modeling and its basics used in AutoCAD. The chapter starts with the introduction that includes topics about Plane and UCS, 3d orbits and views, navigation, V point and Viewports and solids creation. Next we learn about the 2d drafting that includes topics about toggle keys and commands prompt, line, circle, polygon, ellipse and arc. Tools and functions such as Move and Array, copy and mirror, block editor. Copy with base point and creating a house building plan.
As much as one gives importance to the theory part of any subject, one must also learn and study the same principles practically as well. On the same note, this course has many project lessons based on practical explanations about the principles studied in the theory section. Let us take a look at the common project highlights of the course:-
- The 1st project is based on drawing title housing. This project includes the introduction, drafting, layout, layers and dimensions about the parts of the project.
- The 2nd project is based on Architectural Design and Planning based on AutoCAD. The project includes lessons on Brushing with AutoCAD, Site analysis, Area Briefing, Planning and creating Double lines in the software.
- The 3rd project is based on the practice and exercises to be done for mastering the program. In this project we learn about workspace editing, toggle keys, menu bar and basic shapes. We also learn about the basic plans, creating windows and doors, hatches, furniture and also learn about dimensioning.
- The 4th project is based on creating a 3d AutoCAD plan from a 2d House. This project contains topics about making windows, downloading and editing.
- The 5th project is based on Electrical power demand calculations. This project includes topics about Electrical Layouts, calculations sheets and demanding calculations.
AutoCAD Course – Certificate of Completion
What is AutoCAD?
AutoCAD is a computer-aided design and drafting software developed by Autodesk. AutoCAD is developed for 2D and 3D designing and used for project designing, architecture, product designing, etc.
AutoCAD was introduced in the year 1982 by Autodesk as its flagship product. In 1986 AutoCAD had become the most famous and benchmark CAD program worldwide. AutoCAD version 1.0 was the first version of this software and which was released in December 1982. From then a total of 33 versions were released and AutoCAD 2019 is the latest in this series and it was released in March 2018.
There are different variants of AutoCAD available such as AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD LT, AutoCAD 360 and student’s variants. In this AutoCAD, architecture is developed in such a way that its functions and tools are especially suited for architectural designs. AutoCAD LT is the lower-cost version of AutoCAD with lesser functions and features as compared to the original version. AutoCAD 360 is an account-based mobile and web application that allows users to view, edit and share AutoCAD files.
Industry Growth TrendThe global computational creativity market size to grow from USD 204 million in 2018 to USD 685 million by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 27.4% during 2018–2023.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which skills you will learn in this AutoCAD course?
This AutoCAD course will help beginners and CAD professionals confidently get up and running in AutoCAD. It will help advanced cad drafters to improve their skill set and perform effectively in their jobs. Through this AutoCAD training, you will learn how to use different drafting and modeling tools available in AutoCAD effectively. Let us have a look into the different skills you will learn from this tutorial,
- 2D drawing
- Different Commands
- Trim and Extend
- Lengthen and stretch
- Offset and Mirror
- Type and edit text
- 3D modeling
- External references (XREF)
- Setting Constraints
- Tracking Modes
With this AutoCAD course, you will understand all the basic and advanced skills of AutoCAD. As you know AutoCAD is a vast area and you may come across new features each day. So this AutoCAD training certification helps you to find new features and tools in AutoCAD and to use those tools in your projects. Once you complete the 2D essential course and the advanced course you will be ready to work with AutoCAD in a workflow setting and more complex projects.
- Willingness to pursue a career in Designing/Drafting: An interest in drawing, designing, modeling, etc. is a must before learning this AutoCAD Training Certification. If you are willing to achieve a career in this field you can start this AutoCAD training and drive towards your destination.
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD: Even if it is a course offered for beginners to professional, basic knowledge of using AutoCAD will be an added advantage to learn this AutoCAD training course. Basic skills like drawing lines and circles will be helpful for you to learn other features quickly.
- An updated version of AutoCAD & personal computer: You can use any version of the software for learning it, but using the latest version will always keep you updated and provides the latest features and tools. Since it is a resource-intensive software program we should consider a good system before running the software.
- Students interested in any field of designing/Drafting: Students who are planning to enter the field of designing, drafting or modeling in any type of industry can use this AutoCAD certification as a stepping stone to achieving a safe and strong career.
- Architects: An architect is a person who plans and designs buildings. Architects should know AutoCAD for designing buildings and structures. The blueprints of these drawings are used for constructing buildings.
- Mechanical Design Engineers/ Drafters: Another important user of AutoCAD Is mechanical design engineers. They use this software for product designing, plant designing, and layouts, MEP drawings, etc. Also, they used AutoCAD for 3D modeling and drafting.
- Interior Designers: Interior designers can contribute to building plans in very exciting ways through AutoCAD. This software allows them to plan and design interior structures and furnishing in different ideas.
- Civil Engineers/Draughtsman: Other professionals who use AutoCAD are civil engineers. They used AutoCAD for designing all types of constructions like buildings, roads, structures, bridges, dams, etc.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I do this AutoCAD Training?
If you’re asking this question, probably you haven’t gone through the curriculum. A student who is willing to pursue a career in the field of Designing/Drafting should do this AutoCAD training since it is the most used and common software used by professionals.
I don’t have a basic knowledge of AutoCAD, can I do this AutoCAD Training Certification?
The answer is yes. You can do this AutoCAD training with basic knowledge of computers. You will learn basic to advanced tools of AutoCAD through this AutoCAD Training Certification.
Would this AutoCAD certification training help me in my career advancement?
Skills and technology along with your creativity will always boost your career growth. Through this AutoCAD training, you can improve your skills and knowledge and which helps you to attain a good position in your career.
What version of AutoCAD do I need for your tutorials?
You can use any version of the software for learning it. But using the latest version will always keep you updated and provides the latest features and tools.
- As you know AutoCAD is the most widely used CAD software in the world. We can see people using this software in almost all the engineering fields. Whatever the industry is, AutoCAD is a must for 2D drafting and 3D modeling. Even if much-advanced software available, AutoCAD secured a benchmark position and still holding that level. The opportunity to use a CAD application may help you to perform well in the future. If you have any interest in designing or drawing, this AutoCAD certification training will help you to use your designing skills in AutoCAD software. You can utilize these AutoCAD skills in your future career. Also knowing the basics and interface of AutoCAD will give you some insight into using some other advanced CAD applications. In today’s extremely competitive professional market, you will need to distinguish yourself to reach the top of the competition. In the field of design, architecture, engineering, construction and project management, knowledge of computer-aided design will give you an edge. Many public and private sector companies are looking for highly skilled CAD designers for various job positions. This AutoCAD Training Certification will surely help all of you to acquire a good position in your career with the knowledge of AutoCAD.AutoCAD training can be completed in a few days, however, becoming a professional takes a little longer and it needs more practice. If you practice well and work hard you can easily reach your destination and acquire a safe and strong career.
Autocad basic review
Otis K. Moore
Awesome Experience to learn AutoCAD
Bharat Kumar Johari
Good AutoCAD Certification
SHUBHAM S GARAGE