New Year '20 Offer
New Year '20 Offer
AutoCAD Training (3 Courses, 1+ Projects)
3 Online Courses
1 Hands-on Project
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
AutoCAD 2D Essentials Course
AutoCAD 3D Modeling
AutoCAD 2D Advanced Course
Project on AutoCAD - Drawing Title Housing
What you get
Mobile App Access
Online AutoCAD Training Course
This AutoCAD Training Certification is a comprehensive bundle which includes 3 comprehensive AutoCAD courses, 1 Projects with 14+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the 3 courses.
AutoCAD is an application used for 2D computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting which was first released in the year 1982. This software has been developed and marketed by Autodesk and has use across sectors such as engineering, architecture, product designing. This AutoCAD training bundle course will help you learn 2D & 3D modeling designs. We will understand the AutoCAD software from scratch i.e. its installation, user interface, start-organize and save a drawing, customization, drawing commands, plot drawings, solid modeling and much more
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About AutoCAD Course
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|AutoCAD:01 - 2D Essentials Course||8h 28m|
|AutoCAD - 2D Advanced Course||1h 47m|
|AutoCAD:02 - 3D Modeling||3h 15m|
|Project on AutoCAD - Drawing Title Housing||1h 13m|
|Course Name||Online AutoCAD Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 3 courses, 1 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||14+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||AutoCAD installation, user interface, start-organize and save a drawing, customization, drawing commands, plot drawings, solid modeling and much more|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning AutoCAD|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of using editing software|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 3 courses, 1 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced sound engineering skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||You can download the software from the official website|
|System Requirement for AutoCAD||
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online AutoCAD Course Curriculum
Let’s have a look at the detailed AutoCAD course curriculum:
|Serial No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||AutoCAD :01 – 2D Essential Course||We will start this AutoCAD training with the introduction to the most popular CAD software AutoCAD. This chapter helps you to learn everything you need to know to start using the software as a beginner. You will learn how to install the software and introduce you to the user interface and basic tools of the software. This chapter includes basic tools of AutoCAD like drawing units and navigation, Co-Ordinates, Rotate & Scale, Trim & Extend, lengthen & stretch, Offset & mirror etc. Also, you will learn other features like dimensioning, text & layer, Explode, Hatch, Blocks & plot etc. This section of the course is purely for beginners who are fresh to use this software.|
|2||AutoCAD :02 – 3D Modeling||This is a 3 hour 15 minutes course which consists of 24 video tutorials. This chapter helps you to learn solid modeling and creating a 3D structure. 3D designing is an advanced feature offered by CAD. The AutoCAD Certification tutorial starts with the introduction to 3D modeling using AutoCAD. Then you will get to know the basic structure of 3D designing like the plane, UCS, 3D orbits and different 3D views. This AutoCAD training course also provides you with details about other 3D features like Projection mode, 3D wireframe, Solid modeling, and editing. Along with 3D modeling, some of the 2D drafting techniques are also included in this chapter.|
|3||AutoCAD – 2D Advanced Course||This advanced AutoCAD Certification tutorial helps you to give a deeper understanding of the AutoCAD features and which helps you to prepare effective 2D designs. This AutoCAD certification course starts with an introduction to the advanced tools in AutoCAD. This chapter also provides you with details about effective features in AutoCAD like XREF, Layouts, Annotation text, and constraints.|
AutoCAD Course – Certificate of Completion
What is AutoCAD?
AutoCAD is a computer-aided design and drafting software developed by Autodesk. AutoCAD is developed for 2D and 3D designing and used for project designing, architecture, product designing, etc.
AutoCAD was introduced in the year 1982 by Autodesk as its flagship product. In 1986 AutoCAD had become the most famous and benchmark CAD program worldwide. AutoCAD version 1.0 was the first version of this software and which was released in December 1982. From then a total of 33 versions were released and AutoCAD 2019 is the latest in this series and it was released in March 2018.
There are different variants of AutoCAD available such as AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD LT, AutoCAD 360 and student’s variants. In this AutoCAD, architecture is developed in such a way that its functions and tools are especially suited for architectural designs. AutoCAD LT is the lower-cost version of AutoCAD with lesser functions and features as compared to the original version. AutoCAD 360 is an account-based mobile and web application that allows users to view, edit and share AutoCAD files.
Which skills you will learn in this AutoCAD course?
This AutoCAD course will help beginners and CAD professionals confidently get up and running in AutoCAD. It will help advanced cad drafters to improve their skillset and perform effectively in their jobs. Through this AutoCAD training, you will learn how to use different drafting and modeling tools available in AutoCAD effectively. Let us have a look into the different skills you will learn from this tutorial,
- 2D drawing
- Different Commands
- Trim and Extend
- Lengthen and stretch
- Offset and Mirror
- Type and edit text
- 3D modeling
- External references (XREF)
- Setting Constraints
- Tracking Modes
With this AutoCAD course, you will understand all the basic and advanced skills of AutoCAD. As you know AutoCAD is a vast area and you may come across new features each day. So this AutoCAD training certification helps you to find new features and tools in AutoCAD and to use those tools in your projects. Once you complete the 2D essential course and the advanced course you will be ready to work with AutoCAD in a workflow setting and in more complex projects.
- Willingness to pursue a career in Designing/Drafting: An interest in drawing, designing, modeling etc. is a must before learning this AutoCAD Training Certification. If you are willing to achieve a career in this field you can start this AutoCAD training and drive towards your destination.
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD: Even if it is a course offered for beginners to professional, basic knowledge of using AutoCAD will be an added advantage to learn this AutoCAD training course. Basic skills like drawing lines and circles will be helpful for you to learn other features quickly.
- Updated version of AutoCAD & personal computer: You can use any version of the software for learning it, but using the latest version will always keep you updated and provides the latest features and tools. Since it is a resource-intensive software program we should consider a good system before running the software.
- Students interested in any field of designing/Drafting: Students who are planning to enter the field of designing, drafting or modeling in any type of industry can use this AutoCAD certification as a stepping stone to achieving a safe and strong career.
- Architects: An architect is a person who plans and designs buildings. Architects should know AutoCAD for designing buildings and structures. The blueprints of these drawings are used for constructing buildings.
- Mechanical Design Engineers/ Drafters: Another important user of AutoCAD Is mechanical design engineers. They use this software for product designing, plant designing, and layouts, MEP drawings, etc. Also, they used AutoCAD for 3D modeling and drafting.
- Interior Designers: Interior designers can contribute to building plans in very exciting ways through AutoCAD. This software allows them to plan and design interior structures and furnishing in different ideas.
- Civil Engineers/Draughtsman: Other professionals who use AutoCAD are civil engineers. They used AutoCAD for designing all types of constructions like buildings, roads, structures, bridges, dams, etc.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I do this AutoCAD Training?
If you’re asking this question, probably you haven’t gone through the curriculum. A student who is willing to pursue a career in the field of Designing/Drafting should do this AutoCAD training since it is the most used and common software used by professionals.
I don’t have a basic knowledge of AutoCAD, can I do this AutoCAD Training Certification?
The answer is yes. You can do this AutoCAD training with basic knowledge of computers. You will learn basic to advanced tools of AutoCAD through this AutoCAD Training Certification.
Would this AutoCAD certification training help me in my career advancement?
Skills and technology along with your creativity will always boost your career growth. Through this AutoCAD training, you can improve your skills and knowledge and which helps you to attain a good position in your career.
What version of AutoCAD do I need for your tutorials?
You can use any version of the software for learning it. But using the latest version will always keep you updated and provides the latest features and tools.
- As you know AutoCAD is the most widely used CAD software in the world. We can see people using this software in almost all the engineering fields. Whatever the industry is, AutoCAD is a must for 2D drafting and 3D modeling. Even if much-advanced software available, AutoCAD secured a benchmark position and still holding that level. The opportunity to use a CAD application may help you to perform well in the future. If you have any interest in designing or drawing, this AutoCAD certification training will help you to use your designing skills in AutoCAD software. You can utilize these AutoCAD skills in your future career. Also knowing the basics and interface of AutoCAD will give you some insight into using some other advanced CAD applications. In today’s extremely competitive professional market, you will need to distinguish yourself to reach the top of the competition. In the field of design, architecture, engineering, construction and project management, knowledge of computer-aided design will definitely give you an edge. Many public and private sector companies are looking for highly skilled CAD designers for various job positions. This AutoCAD Training Certification will surely help all of you to acquire a good position in your career with the knowledge of AutoCAD.AutoCAD training can be completed in a few days, however, becoming a professional takes a little longer and it needs more practice. If you practice well and work hard you can easily reach your destination and acquire a safe and strong career.
Autocad basic review
Otis K. Moore
Awesome Experience to learn AutoCAD
Bharat Kumar Johari
Good AutoCAD Certification
SHUBHAM S GADAGE