Skills you will master
- After Effects
- Color key
- Light Wrap
- Color Correction
- Image and Footage
- Rotobrush Tool
- After Effects Interface
- Character Masking
- Text animation
- Black strip animate
- Splash animation
- Puppet animation
- Apps animation
Online After Effects Training Course
This After Effects Course is a comprehensive bundle which includes 3 comprehensive After Effects courses with 14+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the 3 After Effects courses.
After Effects is a powerful application from Adobe Systems which has enough tools for color adjustment, visual realistic feel of effects, mapping, rotobexier or roto tools objects, subjecting objects in different backgrounds, creating and modifying videos which are used for web designing, broadcasting, and designing etc. This After Effects Course is suitable for all BSC, Arts and also for students who are interested in video editing, compositing, the title track, introduction making videos, travel videos, futuristic fell on videos effects and many more.
- About After Effects Course
- After Effects Course Curriculum
- Certificate of Completion
- Requirements / pre-requisites to this Course on After Effects
- Sample Preview of this course on After Effects
- Target Audience for this After Effects Training
- Online After Effects Course FAQs – General Questions
- Career Benefits of this After Effects Course
- Online After Effects Course Review / Testimonials
About After Effects Course
|Course Name||Online After Effects Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 3 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||14+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Compositing, Rotoscoping, Character masking, Text animation, Splash, Puppet and apps animation using After Effects.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning After Effects and wants to make a career in Compositing, VFX, or Motion graphic|
|Pre-Requisites||Any previous knowledge about Adobe software would be helpful|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 3 After effects courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced After Effects Skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||You can download the software from the official website of Adobe|
|System Requirement||A minimum 4 GB RAM and anything above will help you add more speed while rendering movies process.
Intel Pentium 4 or AMS Athlon 64 processor is recommended for After Effects.
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online After Effects Course Curriculum
To make things easy for you, here’s a comprehensive After Effects course. Before we ever talk about the target audience, FAQs, let’s look at the course curriculum in detail –
|Serial No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Introduction to After effects with course training||This After Effects certification course Introducing the application interface, tools (palettes), creating a new project with the usage of workspace along with different frames, resolutions and RGB color managing for VFX, Motion Graphics, app development. The lights and camera are used in after effects have realistic visual experience. Elements such as video, audio, still images or Illustration images can be manipulated into 2D or 3D. Identifying and applying effects from presets to the frame adjusting color corrections and masks for animation. Techniques which are specific to after effects environment, learning to import or create 2D or 3D animation as the first project in after effects and used for broadcast, film or web. Have control of real-world properties such as light fall off, Shadows and depth of feeling with render output to generate finished composition.|
|2||Rotoscoping using After Effects||This After Effects course module includes subjects and scenes can be changed in after effects which are used for motion graphic, Post-production of film making in 3D or feature. Such tools integration while working impacts on Powerful color adjustment make the object and frame interesting to bring cinematic feel. Stimulation of light and cameras with a huge dimension of reality. Cleaning tools help in removing unwanted objects to add your ideas into the frame. This helps in linking objects and graphics with maximum control on the motion to move along the frame. After effects have enough tools which are designed for exclusively for course content with the effects as required for the output within deep knowledge.|
|3||Compositing using After Effects||In this After Effects certification training we shall understand compositing which involves using different key components in animation such as Keyframing, Anchor point, Graph editor, Motion sketch, Roving, and hold, Orienting with separate dimensions with pre-composing and nesting. It can also be used to non- linear workflow to create complex animations and video effects. Using trim, slip, move sequence with looping footage which is more frequently seen in advertising videos, Image sequencing setting frame rate with time stretch all such similar effects of video making 2D and 3D layers. Masks to remove a portion of layers or to change any layer to mask, blending of one layer with the other without limitation which takes your video to next level using after effects. Adding and working with text, animation typography objects on the path with basic effects of animation and layer preset styles which give client and users a visually engaging experience. We can have total control how text comes to appear with industrial choices with engaging tiles, add stylistic changes to the text, add text with small animation tricks with infinite possibilities. Grouping up and arranging the work done in after effects step by step is called nesting, pre-composing and rendering project can also be done in after effects. As per project requirements know how to set the rendering settings, Exporting options and Dynamic link. Files can be used in Films, Broadcasting, web designing, Advertising and many more.|
Certificate of Completion
What is After Effects?
After Effects is an application for visual effects, motion graphics and compositing in 2D and 3D developed and serviced by Adobe Systems. After effects are used in post-production of films, Advertisement making, television broadcasting, travel film, titles and many more with smart video editing effects, rendering, compositing, motion tracking, keying, and animation.
It’s easy to edit videos and adding text and audio to frames with keying option for playing all simultaneously. The latest released had High Definition Rendering footage creating and exporting option. Few users preferred plug-in are also available as per requirements. 3D and 4D rendering are also available
All Photoshop, illustration, and Adobe formats are accessible for importing and editing them in the video. There are after effects temple for video and text which creates an effective look of edit with premiere pro compositing option for each effect. The shape layers, masks, tools, keying, expression and presets are used to make the video as best output as required.
After effects are called as Photoshop of video, the video taken will be opened as it is whether its 4K, Drone shot or 24froames per second with timelines matched along video. Compositions can be edited and modified easily. Quick render time has many resolution values. Camera angle, light effects, color concerns, null object and many other objects to make the video interesting.
After effects are highly used in movie making for imposable stunts, mix and run 2 or more videos by cleaning all unwanted subject using masks and retaining the subjects wanted in a video. Improving quality and visual standards within the video. Green mats and other solid colors which are used in television broadcasting or VFX movie making can be removed easily and add required background as per frame.
Which skills you will learn in this After Effects course?
- Editing single and combining multiple videos with time keying.
- Working on multiple compositions with layers, masks, frames, color adjustments with RGB values, sound and light effects.
- Learn Typography, Motion graphics with their templates and presets to use.
- Green screen compositing while moving the object and while without moving object.
- Framing video and audio with keying, videos of different format and cameras output editing experience through after effects.
- Null object to move subject in the direction as required, modifying and editing 2d and 3d videos with inbuilt effects.
- Motion sketch, orientation, motion blur, roving & hold separate dimensions.
- Looping footages, Image sequences, managing frame rate along with time, using Effects with color corrections, adjusting of layers, animation in after effects.
- All tools related to animation and composition and previewing work.
- Keyframe interpolation with changing parameters globally.
- Importing, feathering the edge, replacing the content in a mask and using masks from Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Animating text by applying available presets with range selections with editing its properties such as font, size, color etc.
- Few other effective tools for smoother, wiggle, auto orient, time remapping.
- Using expressions program language for more visual improvisations on video, Puppet tools with distorting objects which help in blending objects in the video as required.
- After effects rendering videos like a movie with understanding parenting visual looks, with advance cloud storage space for working and saved projects.
Requirements / pre-requisites to this After Effects Course
- Interested in working on videos skills in art, creative new effects, Interesting Ideas, Out of box thinking. Quick learning skills, basic animation skills to understand tricks and tips in after effects. Understanding technical strands of video effects and other parameters.
- Basic Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator is an additional benefit as the after effects tools have a similar environment.
- System requirements windows system with 64bit OS, 8GB ram, 5GB hard disk space. macOS 64-bit OS, 8GB ram, 6GB Hard disk space.
- The candidates who are pursuing or completed Diploma in Animation, Bachelor degree in animation and interested can do the after effects course. To frame their career in motion graphic, VFX fields, and many more relevant artistic jobs.
Target Audience for this After Effects Course
- Students interested in video editing and animation: If you’re a student or a basic professional in Photoshop and Illustrator can easily understand and work on After effects because of its user friendly interface similar all other Adobe software’s which make it useful in all moviemaking post-production studios, video broadcast, 3D graphics and VFX making with green mats can be edited which will be covered as part of after effects course.
- Professional: Movie post-production, the title track, and introduction video making is pretty easy by using the effects which are available in after effects. 3D element, Trap code particular, plexus. Optical flares with 3D plug-in, few 3rd part plug-INS are also used for Import, texturing, color, light and 3d object creation. With keying, mapping and expressions programming language we can make our videos better with visual quality improvements. Photographers use after effects for making their event videos look better with effects, light adjustments, intros, and texts flow in between videos frequently use in wedding and traveling videos by photographers.
- Personal use: all the traveling images or videos can be clubbed together and add audio
As required and make remember able memory, use few effects in video making for fun.
After Effects Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I do this After effects training?
Please check the curriculum for the details, of course, this After Effects course helps in making the career mark in motion graphic, video editing, advertisement making. 2d and 3d animation effects can be added the real-time user will know it.
I am an engineer can I do this After effects course?
No, but before if you are familiar with Photoshop, Illustration it’s easy to handle and understand the basic of after effects as the interface windows and tool handling are pretty similar and help to learn the course.
How is after effects different from other software in competition?
To know this difference you should pursue the course to experience the difference, for example, review a few videos which are available before and after After effects making.
Do we have relevant job openings in India?
Yes, we do have job openings in India as there are any feature films, animation movies, Advertisements etc which need motion graphs, VFX, 2D and 3D designing and animation with graphics and effects with best output of video for visual ultimate’s.
Would this After Effects course help me in my career building?
Yes, After effects are going to add values to ideas and bring them to reality in the form of video as required. There is also good growth in the market of animation and graphics for multiple areas in the market in moviemaking, advertising, broadcasting etc
Career Benefits of this After Effects Course
- After effects are used for multiple fields in multimedia with valuable packages for the post of Graphic designer, Film/Video editing, 3D artist, VFX artist and many more.
- How is already working on Illustrator, Photoshop or similar application with deals with motion graphic and animation can do this After Effects training for up-skilling and job upgrades as after effects are the most commonly used software all over the world?
- One of the best tool to composite videos with masts, frames, layers, and effects if you deal with such data in real time so after effects, the After Effects training course is going to make your job simple.
- Movie postproduction is done through after effects if you’re trying to get into movies as video editor this After effects training is a bridge for getting it for you.
- Even if you are creative enough in adding ideas to the video for YouTube introduction video, Marriage or event introduction videos by photograph and contractors there are also huge freelancing opportunities as well to do in the market after the course completion to earn.
- Vimeo, Youtube, Pinterest, and few more free video, image, and gif flatforms are free to access and put up your videos and gif into the market. To show your demos in further stages of the interview process.
Overall After effects are going to add values to your creativity and bring them in form of video with the compositing, you create for the best visual experiences.
After Effects Course Testimonials
Great Experience of Learning
After effects training
My After Effects Course Experience