New Year '20 Offer
New Year '20 Offer
3D Max Training (2 Courses, 1+ Projects)
2 Online Courses
1 Hands-on Project
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
3DS Max Modeling - Shrek, Animation and Rendering Software
Projects on 3DS Max - Complete Interior Architecture
V-Ray : Lighting and Rendering with V-Ray in 3DS Max
What you get
Mobile App Access
Online 3D Max Course
This 3D Max Course is a comprehensive bundle which includes 2 comprehensive 3D Max courses, 1 Projects with 32+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the 2 courses, 1 Projects. This 3D Max bundle course will help you learn complete character and interior 3D modeling, 3D Animation, and rendering using 3D Max software.
3DS Max is an animation industrial software used for creating and modifying 3D modeling, animation, rendering, gaming, architectural and visualization. It’s in use in the field of animation and so from years. It has the ability to handle the high polygon count models or dense models and data of them such as textures, dynamics, keys, graphic, rendered, rigging data easily and its user-friendly interface makes it smooth to handle with inbuilt application options and also the plug-in required for the project scope can be added. It stands along with similar global applications such as AutoCAD and Solid works in competitions.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About 3D Max Course
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|3DS Max Modeling | Shrek, Animation and Rendering Software||15h 12m|
|Projects on 3DS Max - Complete Interior Architecture||12h 11m|
|V-Ray : Lighting and Rendering with V-Ray in 3DS Max||4h 41m|
|Course Name||Online 3D Max Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 2 courses, 1 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||32+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Complete character and interior 3D modeling, Animation, and rendering using 3D Max software|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning 3D Max and wants to make a career in 3D character animation and architectural modeling|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of using editing software|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 2 courses, 1 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced sound engineering skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||You can download the software from the official website|
|System Requirement for 3D Max||
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online 3D Max Course Curriculum
Let’s have a look at the detailed 3D Max course curriculum:
|Serial No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||3DS Max Modeling | Shrek, Animation and Rendering Software||Preparation of model is the basic task to create 2D or 3D objects in 3D max the application has options such as Lath, Extrude, Bend and Edit poly to be used for creating different models. The people who create models as primary tasks are called modeling artists they create high, medium and low polygon models for different projects in 3DS Max. The models can also get categorized as the level of detail by their distance of visual approach. The initial grid and snap setting options are going to help models to snap and end his line, points (vertices) and polygons to required grid corners, vertices and few more. Modification in the model can be done quickly with right pane options fillet, offset etc. To create multiple objects of similar structures like pillars, walls, cups, cars etc can be created by grouping and duplicating options. Front, Top and Side view are arranged here we have Shrek character modeling, UV unwrap and texturing, animating a few hand, leg, body, face animation, and rendering designing once everything is ready. Rendering helps to make the work done to look more visual realistic feel when playing as pre-time frames which make the final stage of VFX movie-making by defining each pixel. The entire step by step process of creating and attributions will be explained as part of this 3D Max course with practical examples.|
|2||3DS Max Complete Interior||Max is also used for working on interior design models and designs to renovation or newly designed all we need is a picture of the room from one corner which will be uploaded into 3DS Max and the objects will be developed with texturing using Photoshop, camera, and lightning within the created room for architectural and interior design. We will learn how to import 2d design of a house or room from AutoCAD or any other source file open into 3DS Max, continues with excluding the outer walls and completing modeling of objects in the room and add colors using texturing and adding lights in V-ray with camera and capturing images as required to promote and share design with clients.|
|3||V-Ray: Lighting and Rendering with V-Ray in 3DS Max||To capture a visually good image of a room or any object in max it’s always important to take care of handling lighting, texturing, cam position, and rendering perfectly which will be as part of this 3D Max course here. Adding one and multiple physical cameras checking cam view in order to know the frame details and different aspects once can settings and properties are done then we start working with v-ray, handling material editor with already textures next to it making render settings so that once everything is ready we can have quick rendering snaps to get good visual realistic rendered images in less time. Bucket counter adjustments and all basic rendering settings are explained. Adding v-ray sun to add lights with an angle to avoid dark renders. Setting shortcuts for rending and many modes to get visual realistic rendered images with defined pixels with correct light, camera, texture, and model.|
Certificate of Completion
What is 3D Max?
- 3DS Max comes in 2 different flavors first is 3DS max is the core with editing and creating games professionals and the second one is 3DS Max Design is used more for visualization (VFX) and architectural design. The application is a powerful tool to work on the 3D environment where we can create models, Design of an object in 3d such as furniture, mechanical parts, architectural designers etc, with their elements that are available in the toolbox. We can create any type of animation, edit it easily using curves, functions are accessible by the tool.
- We can create textures to the object which is modeled in 3DS Max to make the object look more realistic. Movements can be given to characters that are designed by modelers using presets and rigs which help them to create models and give movement to them quickly. Once the animation and is done we can have a quick preview or recap of the movements added and find the incorrect moves or shapes and correct them immediately there itself. Max has enough tools to create interactive models and animation characters with motion effects any animation studios use them and movie VFX can be done in max.
- In animation studio and companies use 3DS max for visual outputs and creating 3d models its light is quite super it got a lot of options to give the best lighting to your frames with its realistic feel feedback from customers who have used made it stand incompletion with other modeling and VFX apps in the market. Now day e-comers sites like Amazon, Flipkart are also adopting to generate 3D objects of their products which there are going to sell for the visual 3D appliances of the item for users convince there is a huge scope of the job opening to flow into as artists, textures, and modelers.
- One of the best renderings is inbuilt in 3DS Max which can turn your frame or seen to an image that has texture, color, and effects such as refractions to make the material look real. There is a dynamics editing option where the sounds, motion etc can be added. Finally, 3DS Max is a tool to bring your ideas to design them in 3D and conceptual design with the loot of access of tools within it.
Which skills you will learn in this 3D Max course?
- Anyone who has done their degree in animation or interested in 3D animation, interior designing, architecture design, and gaming model makings can join this 3D Max course.
- There are multiple job openings in the field using 3DS Max such as modeler, texturing artist, designer, gamer, VFX artist, lighting artist and many more which can be applied after this 3D Max course.
- Basic computer knowledge and application usage will be learned and work with 2D and 3D designees in Max which you will be trained on.
- Through this 3D Max course, you will learn how to create innovative new characters, interior and architectural designs and VFX designs to bring imagination into 3D realistic view.
- Handling light sources projection, cam angle location to take interactive realistic snaps with new designers.
- Experience on drafting 2d, artistic designs, drawing are some more skills to explore with this 3D Max course
- This 3D Max course will make you habituated to shortcuts, presets, temples and default settings before starting and working smart on an application.
- Lots of practice on the content trained is also important to be handling the environment and interface to make 3D awesome outputs to al the client out there who are waiting. Even plenty of freelancing projects are available all around which you can deal with to earn. The certification of this 3D Max course will open these options for you.
Requirements / pre-requisites
- Knowledge of Computer and basic application usages required for this 3D Max course.
- Must be familiar with handling 2D and 3D file formats and orientation handling of objects.
- Basics designing and understanding polygon snapping, lines, and vertices or nodes must be known to design structures like the square, rectangle, and cylinders initially would be helpful for this 3D Max course.
- It should be a good lessening, noting and understanding the concepts and why they are used.
- If you’re interested or educated as an animator, graphic designer or 3d artist or students arts degree then 3DX Max is the best tool to frame career.
- System requirements: –
- macOS — Intel Dual Core processor or any similar compatible,
- 8GB Ram, 4 GB free Memory for installation.
- Windows – Intel or AMD Dual Core processor or any similar compatible,
- 8GB Ram, 4 GB free Memory for installation, 64-bit OS any flexible and best graphics and video card.
- Hardware-accelerated both in OpenGL and Direct 3D video cards, to make the 3D space of max interactive to put your ideas in.
- Animation, Arts Students and people interested in design drawing 2D and 3D drafting can join this 3D Max course as above we have a good structure syllabus for having a professional training on 3DS Max. Application has sufficient tools to handle with to make models, texturing, unwrapping, animating, UV-ray lightning and rendering will be explained to do them with demons and all this practice is going to give a good handsome experience to learners both theoretically and practically to get new jobs for fresher’s and also to up-skill themself to the experienced people. The packages and hikes are also good and valuable for the skilled.
- Professional User: – most of the experienced 3D professionals do this 3D Max course for comparing the work done, the time is taken and tool handling with the overall performance of application found to be the best and adopted application for multiple projects for time and cost-efficiency. This 3D Max course is going to expand the job opportunities and good packages in the market of animation, gaming, interior, architectural and VFX designing and also by adding knowledge and skills to your professional life.
3D Max Course FAQ’s- General Questions
What should be my eligibility to do this 3D Max course?
If you have passion and creativity about animation, gaming, and movie VFX creation and so this 3D Max course is best suitable for you learn the get familiar with the technical concepts of 2D and 3D designing with tools and attributions to make the work visually the best.
Can we use 3DS Max for architectural and construction design purposes?
Yes, 3DS Max is flexible enough to create or import any 2D and 3D draft files into Max and start modifying the applying the attributions such as texturing, lighting and rendering for the interior or for the building overview of the new constructions and spaces. Using a camera we can capture the images with flexible resolutions for confirmation with clients.
How is the 3D model generate in 3DS Max?
To know this you have to join the 3D Max course to know more details in deep, whereas the process in any software for creating 3D designers is similar by importing side, top and front images of modes and start creating model with polygons, then the options in 3DS max such as exclude, duplicate, snapping, etc make design an application in less time than other.
How much is the average render time taken by 3DS Max?
Yes, rendering is easy in 3DS max to know the preference setting of rendering for each mode to go through this 3D Max course. Every object has a number of polygons and pixels that mater in rendering along with resolution standards so to know more about more similar stuff goes through the complete 3D Max course.
- This 3D Max course is going to be an additional valuable skill for professionals Art Students, Animators, texturing artist, modelers, lighting artist, and rendering artists to get job and to the people who deal with gaming and designing 2D and 3D files alteration in day to day life for saving time to create good visual output for clients for good pay scale.
- The designer can crack jobs in different fields for the post of Movie VFX artist, Interior and exterior designer of architectural design which has a good scope in market, Gaming artist to create 3D games like PUBG, and its levels, animation adds for television and branding and many more.
- Tricks and Tips of creating and modifying studio-level animation, designing and rendering make your work valuable with professional standards and freelancing requirements, we can even experience the tool flexibility while working on poly and high poly models and structures along with importing and exporting options as required.
- This 3D Max course gives a brief detailing from scratch on how to use 3DS Max. few companies like Amazon, Flipkart, IKEA, etc are stepping to have 3D realistic modes of the products that they sell to be published through their official websites for which there is the scope of having good jobs in the coming days for 3d modelers of 3DS Max.
- Career Settlement as a professional VFX artist, texturing professionals, Students, Modeler, Lightning professional, Compositor and rendering professional can by happening by getting certified in this 3D Max course in 3DS max through which get practice with detailing the detailed 3D visual subjects.
3D Max Course Reviews
3D Max Course Bundle
Good 3D Max Course