2 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Tensorflow With Python1h 49m
Machine Learning with Tensorflow for Beginners13h 18m
Skills you will master
- Deep Learning Application
- Conda Enviroment
- Data Visualization
- Data Processing
- Tensorflow Model
- Neural Networks
- PyCharm IDE
- Tensorflow Eager API
- Linear regression
- Logistic regression
Online TensorFlow Training Course
This TensorFlow Certification Course includes 2 comprehensive TensorFlow Courses with 15+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn a comprehensive detailed course on learning Machine Learning using Tesorflow. These tutorials are an entire guide to TensorFlow for Deep Learning with Python. We will help you learn to build a neural network and how to train, evaluate and optimize it with TensorFlow.
- About TensorFlow Course
- Online TensorFlow Course Curriculum
- Certificate of Completion
- Pre-requisites to this TensorFlow Certification
- Sample Preview of this TensorFlow Training
- Target Audience for this TensorFlow Course
- Online TensorFlow Course FAQs
- Career Benefits of this TensorFlow Course
- TensorFlow Training Certification Reviews
About TensorFlow Course
|Course Name||Online TensorFlow Training Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 2 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||15+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||TensorFlow for Deep Learning with Python|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Machine Learning and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about machine learning would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 2 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
TensorFlow Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the TensorFlow Course is explained.
This TensorFlow Certification is from Edu-CBA Academy Courses which is a package of Two online courses and many chapters with its topics included under each course. The TensorFlow Course and the relative chapters which are also covered under each chapter with basics and advanced concepts on the latest TensorFlow library, tools and its several related frameworks that comes under deep learning techniques and its applications. This TensorFlow training contains a total of 2 online courses including a course completion certification and also with lifetime access to all of its course contents.
To enable and provide the Edu CBA Academy learners with the greatest learning and development experience, this TensorFlow Course had been designed in a fine way that requires a minimum of 15+ hours in order to complete the courses under TensorFlow Certification successfully. The below table gives the list of courses with a complete overview of all the course contents, description, its links and the time is taken in a number of hours to complete each course–
|Sr. No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||TensorFlow with Python||Introduction to TensorFlow with Python, Installation, Installation of TensorFlow, Basic data types for TensorFlow, implementing the linear model, implementing a simple linear model, creating a python file, optimization of the variable, implementing the constructor variable, addition, and random number calculation, printing the variable result, naming the variable.|
|2||Machine Learning with TensorFlow for Beginners||Introduction to Machine Learning, introduction to machine learning with TensorFlow, understanding machine learning, how do machines learn, uses of machine learning, examples with TensorFlow by google, setting up your workstation, understanding programming languages, understanding and functions of jupyter, understanding what anaconda cloud is, installation of anaconda for windows, installation of anaconda in linux, using the jupyter notebook, getting started with anaconda, determining options for cloudberry, Numpy, introduction to third party libraries, Numpy arrays, indexing, universal functions, Pandas, Introduction to pandas, Pandas series, import Randin, parameters, indexing and database, missing data, operations, Matplotit, python visualization, mat plotting, multiple plot sub sections, API functionality, title of the plot, Seaborn, Seaborn library, joint plot library, barplot, boxplot, Matrix, Grid, Style, Conda environment, Scikit learn, datasets, data visualization, processing, Label encoder, Transformer custom transformer, housing with custom columns, Liner regression, Fine Tuning model, TensorFlow basics, Basic Ops, Eager mode, TensorFlow model, Linear regression, Linear model, Cost function, Creative optimizer, RR Input and Output value, logistic regression model, Run optimizer, Neural Networks, basic concepts, activative functions, classification functions, Mnist dataset.|
Certificate of Completion
What is TensorFlow?
The TensorFlow is an open source library for the purpose of machine learning and deep learning applications. It is a freeware and does not require a license. TensorFlow was developed by Google Brain Team. TensorFlow was initially released in the year 2015. It was purely written in Python, C++ and CUDA languages. It supports multiple cross platforms such as MacOS, Windows, Linux, Android, etc. It is mainly used in the form of Math library. It was licensed under Apache License 2.0. The usage of Machine Learning contains the classification of basic elements and text, overfitting and underfitting, saving and restoration models. The production scale levels of Machine Learning include linear model, wide and deep learning, boosted trees, estimators based on CNN. The different generative models under TensorFlow are the translation, image captioning, DCGAN and VAE techniques. The different data representation ways in TensorFlow are vector representation of words, kernel methods, large scale linear models and Unicode.
This TensorFlow is a machine learning platform which is under open source licensing. TensorFlow library can be used for both production and research applications. The different applications that can be carried out under TensorFlow are Research and experimentation, production scale Machine Learning, generative models, Images, Sequences, Load data, data representation, Non-Machine Learning applications.
Which Skills will you learn in this TensorFlow Course?
- The set of skills those can be acquired upon completion of this TensorFlow training are Data Analysis, TensorFlow, Deep Learning Application, Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlit, Seaborn, Conda Environment, Data Visualization, and Data Processing, etc.
- The TensorFlow course contains also a number of chapters in the courses and few chapters under each course which was covered in the course curriculum are such as the installation of TensorFlow, Introduction of TensorFlow, different data types in TensorFlow, PyCharm IDE environment setup, etc.
- There are few skills also which could be obtained on completing this course are such as TensorFlow Model, Neural Networks, PyCharm IDE, TensorFlow Eager API, Linear regression, Logistic regression, and TensorFlow, etc.
- The TensorFlow certification also contains a set of tangible skills which are advanced Deep Learning Applications, Statistical Analysis, different mathematical models for prediction analysis, etc.
- This TensorFlow course is very useful for the prospective ML Developers, Machine Learning Engineer, Software Developer, Python Developer, Web Development, etc.
Requirements / pre-requisites to TensorFlow Training
- Willingness to pursue a career as a Machine Learning Engineer or Analytics Engineer or Hadoop Developer: The TensorFlow training does not contain any prerequisites and can be preferred by any learner to master the basic concepts or knowledge on Machine Learning, Deep learning, data analytics tools, data processing techniques using PyCharm IDE, etc. All the learners who are interested to learn the TensorFlow concepts such as installation and setup of deep learning model using TensorFlow library and python programming etc. Data Analysis and Data Visualization techniques can also be carried out using different tools using the TensorFlow library which is explained in this course. The basic core concepts of TensorFlow library are explained clearly in the course contents and description. This course can also be learned with any basic knowledge of Mathematics or computer science or any basic programming skills or Data analytics or processing tools related technologies.
- Knowledge in Data Analytics or Hadoop or Big Data Tools: Any previous knowledge or hands-on in the areas of Data Analytics or Big Data Development or Hadoop Development or data analytics tools is an added advantage in further learning the contents of the TensorFlow training. This course as several advantages upon learning the core and advanced concepts such as data analysis, TensorFlow library, handling and processing large volumes of data, multiple and parallel operations on large amounts of data in an efficient manner. There are also a lot of benefits upon learning the concepts of this TensorFlow course.
Target Audience for TensorFlow Course
- Students of Mathematics or Computer programming or Statistical background: The learners who are holding any Bachelor’s engineering in Computer Science or any technical areas can choose this TensorFlow training as a better option in getting expertise in Deep Learning technologies. All the learners who are keen in learning and obtaining knowledge on Deep Learning techniques or Data processing or Big data analytics or Hadoop frameworks can opt for this TensorFlow course. This TensorFlow training is beneficial and added advantage to master the latest technologies in the technological career or profession with greater benefits to their career and profession. This TensorFlow certification is well recommended to all the prospective learners who are very much interested to learn the latest Data Analysis tools and techniques. This TensorFlow training is designed in a basic and advanced way to cover all the fresh and experienced learners to secure greater job opportunities.
- Analytics Engineer Scientist or Hadoop Developer or Data Architect: The learners of this TensorFlow training will be able to master a lot of basic to advanced concepts in the area of Deep Learning data processing techniques or Data analytics tools or Hadoop related big data concepts, and digital data tools, several Python tools such as PyCharm IDEs and TensorFlow like libraries are added as the contents of this course which are of greater importance in the area of Machine Learning and also adds a lot more benefits to the prospective learners career as a Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Software Development Engineer, Software Developer, Research Scientist, Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Hadoop Developer, Researcher, SAS Programmer, R Programmer, Machine Learning Engineer, Machine Learning Developer, AI Expert, Chatbots Developer, AI ML Engineer, Python Developer, Python ML Engineer, Solution Architect, Machine Learning Scientist etc. This course can opt also in order to pursue better career opportunities in the area of Machine Learning or Deep learning processes.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Technology: Any learner with Bachelor or Master Degree holder in the technology area can opt for this Edu CBA – TensorFlow course in order to become a Machine Learning Engineer or Analytics Engineer or Big Data Developer or Data Architect or Specialist in the larger multinational companies.
TensorFlow Course – FAQ’s
Is this TensorFlow training a good one to pursue?
Yes, Any Machine Learning Engineer or Data Architect or Analytics Engineer or Hadoop Developer or prospective Technical Data Processing Engineer who is interested and keen in learning the latest data related technologies in can choose this TensorFlow course which is a worthy considerable one.
Can fresher or nontechnical background learners choose this course? Is this good for switching careers in different areas?
YES, this TensorFlow course is a good choice for your profession to switch your career mainstream area. This TensorFlow course can easily be learned and the basic core concepts can be grasped easily which does not need any pre-requisites in the area of computer science basics or advanced technical areas. Anyone learner who is interested in learning the latest data processing or deep learning or machine learning tools and IDEs can opt for this course.
Will this TensorFlow certification provide any benefit/advantage and value to my profession?
Yes. this TensorFlow course is an advantageous and beneficial course for your career in many terms which provides a greater value to your profession in terms of the deep learning or machine learning core concepts and to the profession that includes an extra verifiable certification from the Edu CBA Academy which is a benefit in the professional arena to obtain further responsible roles in the profession.
Is this TensorFlow training a good one to learn about Machine Learning or Deep Learning techniques and tools in order to prepare for any job interview?
Yes, this TensorFlow course is a good course to learn the latest Deep learning techniques or Machine Learning tools or techniques in order to prepare for a job interview. Any knowledge of statistics or mathematics or any programming language is also recommended which is highly beneficial to master the contents of this course. This TensorFlow course needs a minimum of 15+ hours in order to complete.
Career Benefits of this TensorFlow Course
There are several career benefits upon completion of this TensorFlow training and its core and advanced concepts which are mentioned as below:
- This TensorFlow training is a package of two online courses for the setup and installation of TensorFlow library and its application on different operations such as data analytics, deep learning, machine learning techniques including hands-on video content.
- Any Machine Learning Developer or Deep learning Developer or Big Data Engineer can choose this TensorFlow course to learn the core and advanced data analytics or data processing concepts and tools along with its features concepts in order to elevate the career to an advanced level such as ML Engineer, Data Analyst, or Analytics Engineer, etc.
- There are many other benefits to the learner’s career upon choosing this TensorFlow certification are such as the TensorFlow course certification which will also be a part of learners’ profile as a verifiable certified qualification.
TensorFlow Course Reviews
Good experience with EDUCBA