New Year '20 Offer
New Year '20 Offer
Tableau Training (4 Courses, 6+ Projects)
This Tableau Certification Course includes 4 courses, 6 Projects with 39+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of them. This Tableau certification will help you learn about Business Intelligence with Tableau, Customer Analytics, Pricing Analytics using Tableau.
Projects on BI Tools and Tableau Analytics
Business Intelligence with Tableau
Projects on R and Tableau - Customer Analytics
Projects on R and Tableau - Pricing Analytics
What you get in this Tableau Training?
Mobile App Access
About Tableau Certification Training Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Projects on BI Tools and Tableau Analytics||5h 48m|
|Business Intelligence with Tableau||5h 47m|
|Tableau Features Hands-on!||5h 47m|
|Analytics using Tableau||9h 03m|
|Projects on R and Tableau - Customer Analytics||2h 11m|
|Projects on R and Tableau - Pricing Analytics||2h 02m|
|Project on Tableau - Super Store Business Requirements||46m|
|Project on Tableau - Fatal Accidental Drugs Overdose Analysis||1h 27m|
|Project on Tableau - Retail Store Business Analysis||3m|
|Course Name||Online Tableau Training Certification Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 4 courses, 6 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||39+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Business Intelligence with Tableau, Customer Analytics, Pricing Analytics using Tableau|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Tableau tool and wants to make a career in Data and analytics|
|Pre-Requisites||Ability to Analyze and Visualize Data|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 4 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced data analysis skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||2 GB memory, Microsoft Windows 7 or newer (64-bit), 1.5 GB minimum free disk space|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Tableau Course Curriculum
To make things easy for you, here’s a comprehensive Tableau certification course. Before we ever talk about the target audience, FAQs, let’s look at the course curriculum in detail –
The goal of this course is to make all the trainees expert in working with Tableau. All the topics that one must master in order to work with this data visualization tool will be covered in this course and things are focused delivering the practical knowledge rather than focusing on theoretical modules only. The eventual goal of this course is to help anyone willing to get started in Business Intelligence.
The main purpose of this course is to train anyone who is willing to master the skills required to work effectively with Tableau. The topic starting from scratch to the advanced level has been included in this course which is covered with the help of simple and precise examples. The trainees will learn how to implement Tableau from very beginning and how to use it in order to leverage data visualization to make decision making very easy. After finishing this course, the trainees will be able to solve all the problems based on Tableau and will also be able to work very thoroughly in this tool.
- This course comprises around ten units where each of the units consists of some of the unique information or covers the unique concept. The course will begin with the first unit named Tableau. In this unit, you will get an overview of what this tool is all about and how it helps in business intelligence.
- Business Intelligence with Tableau will be the next unit where the trainees will be learning how to implement BI with the help of this data visualization tool. You will also learn how the data should be presented in order to make the decision making simple.
- Tableau Features Hands-on! Will be the next unit which will comprise all the essentials that are required to begin actual working with this tool. All the trainees will be working with this tool and will cover working of all the components present in this tool.
- Analytics using Tableau will be one of the most important units that are covered in this course. You will get to learn about all the analytics related features that is provided by Tableau and used to turn the huge data into the presentable form so that it could endorse the data visualization.
- Throughout the course, you will be learning through various errors that usually come up while working with this data visualization tool.
- There are six projects in this course where all the projects are different from each other on the basis of topics and the approach to draft the solution.
- Projects on BI Tools and Tableau Analytics will be the first project in this course. In this project, you will be working to learn about the BI tool and will also learn about the implementation of Tableau analytics.
- The next project will be Projects on R and Tableau – Customer Analytics. Under this project, we will be working using R programming language in conjunction with Tableau. After completing this project, you will be able to implement Tableau by leveraging R programming language.
- Projects on R and Tableau – Pricing Analytics will be the next project where we will be developing the solution for pricing analysis by making the use of this data visualization tool.
- Project on Tableau – Superstore Business Requirements will be the next project where you will be working on the project to develop Superstore Business. All the advanced level topics that fall under the court of this tool will be used in this project to complete this project.
- Project on Tableau – Fatal Accidental Drugs Overdose Analysis is the second last project that will be based on Fatal Accidental Drugs Overdose. In this project, you will be able to work to develop solutions for something that is based on medical usage.
- Project on Tableau – Retail Store Business Analysis is the next important project where the trainees will be working to draft solutions for Retail Store Business Analysis. After completing this project, you will finish this course and will be able implement your learning.
Certificate of Completion
What is Tableau?
Tableau is a statistical business Intelligence tool used for data analytics purpose. They are easy to deploy, learn and very intuitive to the customer use. Business users create their own reports in an easy way by then reducing backlog reports. tableau connects many data sources (RDMS, Microsoft Access, Excel, CSV files)and can visualize large data sets.
The five major tools of tableau are tableau desktop, server, online, reader, Public. Tableau Desktop is a data visualization which generates highly interactive workbooks, graphs, dashboards, and reports to make discovery easy with visual patterns. It is a main end-user Analytical tool. There are various kinds of charts that make an end – user to read data in the understandable form. Tableau public shares data in their blogs and websites without any API. They have a premium version which is free based service. Tableau Server is a web-based intelligence platform. Tableau Online is Public premium and cloud-based service.
For exploring large database Tableau uses Visual Query language called VizQL which translates drag and drop actions into queries and expresses the data visually. There are two versions of the tableau, one is personal and other one is professional. As personal edition connects to 7 data sources, including Excel and CSV files. It imports from a data source from another workbook. With professional edition, hundreds of data sources are connected. It is compatible with Tableau Server and Online.
It Has compatibility with different types of database (spreadsheet, Bigdata, access data warehouses, cloud applications, cloud databases). Cross-database joins are extremely powerful in Tableau.
The main strength of having Tableau is their speed through which it evaluates large no. of rows and provides appropriate responses in a moment. Easy publishing and sharing their outcomes live with just a small click. The dashboards are shared live on the web. They have direct access to the database without any setups in installation.
Industry Growth TrendThe global Advanced Analytics Market size was USD 7.04 billion in 2014 and is projected to reach USD 29.53 billion by 2019, growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 33.2% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What skills will I learn from this Tableau Training course?
Here are some of the skills you will consider as most important when hiring employees and to build a career:
- You will learn how to conduct and represent statistical analyses embedded in modern visualization package, generating insights into business KPI’s.
- You can understand the business requirement to formulate a customer analytic strategy, experience in handling big datasets.
- Learning outcomes include creating advanced visualizations, formatting, calculations, tricks, and tips to use Tableau. For customer analytic the skills you will gain as predictive analytics, Regression analysis, Marketing performer. You will explore to structure your data analysis projects and data stories using tableau.
- The tableau certification will help in mastering data sources, learning concepts of tableau desktop 10 and formatting data.
- Individuals gains both soft and hard skills who has both a logical and creative mindset.
- You will also do problem-solving ability, as there are large online resources and analytical mindset for a solid understanding of algebra.
- The other hot skill that adds up a skill set is the ability to tell a story, simply complex concepts, visual Layout skills.
Pre-requisites to Tableau Training
- In general tableau, learning doesn’t require any pre-requisite. Actually, this Tableau training is requisite for the advanced.
- Before taking this course you should be familiar to use tableau fundamentals and a basic understanding of Microsoft Excel and access level one.
- You should also know data warehousing and BI to go with tableau advanced data concepts.
- For Pricing Analytics you need mathematics, statistics, microeconomics and marketing as a prerequisite.
- Basic fundamentals of SQL queries would help in writing queries
Target Audience for this Tableau Certification Course
- This certification is best suited for the employee who is passionate about big data analytics.
- Students do not require any prerequisite, expected to have some experience in Microsoft Excel.
- Graduates, business intelligence, testing professionals are included as the target audience.
- Even tableau is focussing on Non- technical business users.
- The target audience of this tableau training is they need a separation between in-depth graphs and pie charts in excel.
- We are also looking for the user with a bit more experience in analytics to do a lot of calculations.
- Data analysts who wish to become familiar in tableau platform focused as the target audience.
- Tableau users vary from beginner to intermediate level.
Tableau Course FAQ’s- General Questions
How this Tableau training makes tableau experts?
You will be trained to become data scientists and BI experts, therefore, you need to learn business and SQL as well.
How tableau course is beneficial among any other BI tool?
More Likelihood is for tableau as they are the front – runner with flexible deployment’s Tableau training trends in the market in terms of new visualizations options and uploading large datasets.
Which topic gives more weight?
Calculations and stats give you more weight because it is time-consuming.
Who should avail this Tableau training to a suite and why to learn this course?
Data Scientist, data analyst, BI developer, CEO, top-level Managers should avail this Tableau training. Learning tableau gives easy learning, easy to work on data, classifies data by connecting to data source. The growth of an individual and developer is a must.
Will, this certification will help to get a job, can I do this Tableau training?
Tableau training gives you a separate platform in the software industry to work with talented people. This certification boosts your salary. you will have good problem solving and analytical thinking
What is the duration time progress to finish this Tableau training course?
Course progress is around 45 days roughly for fundamentals of the tableau, other analytic course takes 30 days. And eight hours for data visualization of a tableau.
How about tableau training and certification significance?
Tableau certification gives significant value to the career and tableau certified gives the highest salary to the IT professionals. Tableau qualification and certifications give good stuff in tableau community.
Sample Preview of this Tableau Training Course
Career Benefits of this Training on Tableau
- Having a Tableau Certification offers you a good pay with a good job in the future and makes you competent in a large skill set.
- Tableau Training will help you in a tableau career opportunity and grab jobs in Business Intelligence technologies.
- Tableau professionals are getting paid a good salary in the industry. The current job openings in the trend reveal top companies are hiring tableau professionals. some of the companies are Facebook, Verizon, Bank of America, Dell.
- There is a bright future for Tableau professionals as they are the top leader in the market with respect to business intelligence and Data Visualizations.
- You can have job roles in different streams as a data analyst, business analyst, Business Intelligence developer, manager. Additional skills are working with database and statistics.
Tableau Training Course Testimonials
Customer Analytics Course Experience
Business Intelligence with Tableau
Customer Analytics using R and Tableau
SHERI MIRIAM JOHN
Juan Carlos Pardo Polo