Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
SPSS Training Program (4 Courses, 8+ Projects)
This SPSS Certification includes 4 courses, 8 Projects with 25+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of them. This SPSS certification course will help you learn to interpret data for statistical analysis.
Project on SPSS - Correlation Techniques
Project on SPSS - Linear Regression Modeling
Project on SPSS - Multiple Regression Modeling
Project on SPSS - Logistic Regression
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this SPSS Training Program?
Mobile App Access
About SPSS Certification Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|SPSS 2022 - Beginners||1h 07m|
|SPSS 2022 - Advanced||5h 28m|
|Advanced SPSS Project: Impact of EMI on Home Loan||43m|
|Advanced SPSS Project: Impact of Total Turnover in Equity Market||59m|
|Advanced SPSS Project: Impact of Trade Data in Equity Market||46m|
|SPSS GUI and Applications||1h 16m|
|SPSS - Correlation Techniques||2h 25m|
|SPSS - Linear Regression Modeling||3h 16m|
|SPSS - Multiple Regression Modeling||2h 35m|
|SPSS - Logistic Regression||2h 04m|
|SPSS - Multinomial Regression||2h 2m|
|SPSS GUI for Statistical Analysis||2h 08m|
|Course Name||Online SPSS Certification Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 4 courses, 8 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||25+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Descriptive Statistics, Correlation Technique, Regression Modeling, Logistic Regression, Multinomial Regression using SPSS|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning SPSS and wants to make a career in Data/Statistical Analysis|
|Pre-Requisites||Basis Statistical concepts|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 4 courses, 8 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced data analysis skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||SPSS, Microsoft Excel|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online SPSS Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the SPSS training is explained briefly:
SPSS GUI and Applications
This is more than 2 hours long SPSS course which begins with an introduction to SPSS. It teaches data entry, arranging columns, mean, median, mode, basic data management, correlation analysis etc. and provides many practical examples and practice exercises.
SPSS - Correlation Techniques
This SPSS course module is about 1 hour long and covers some of the most important descriptive statistics topics. It teaches importing data as txt or csv file, importing data in xlsx, the understanding user operating concepts, implementation using SPSS and then provides practice exercises.
SPSS - Linear Regression Modeling
This SPSS certification course module introduces Octave. Linear regression using SPSS is covered in fair details in about 3 hours. Interpretation of regression results is stressed for better understanding of concepts. SPSS examples and practice files are also shared.
SPSS - Multiple Regression Modeling
This SPSS course module is 2.5 hours long and covers some of the key topics for SPSS training. It teaches basic correlation theory, interpretation of results, implementation on dataset, examples and practice.
SPSS - Logistic Regression
This module which is little less than 3 hours, teaches topics such as introduction to multiple linear regression, important output variables and explains concepts with so many examples and practice sets.
SPSS - Multinomial Regression
This 2 hours long video talks about logistic regression mainly. It also covers concepts like working with IBM SPSS statistical data editor, IBM SPSS viewer, Implementation using MS Excel with many examples and practice exercises.
SPSS GUI for Statistical Analysis
This SPSS certification course module is again 2 hours long. It teaches concepts such as multinomial polynomial regression, case studies, model fitting information, asymptotic correlation matrix, understanding dataset and generating output, interpretation of results etc. Many examples and practice exercises are also provided.
SPSS Course – Certificate of Completion
What is SPSS?
SPSS is a data analysis software which was designed by IBM in 1968. It is quite old and provides robust functionality. SPSS is used for interactive or batched statistical analysis. It comes with a license which the user needs to purchase to use it. SPSS is available on all operating system platforms such as Windows, Linux, etc. the software size is approx. 700 MB.
Recently with the advent of machine learning technologies, the application of core statistics has become very limited for data analysis, still, a lot of companies and legacy systems use SPSS. SPSS is completely based on statistics and machine learning capability has been made available recently, still, it does quite well in terms of data analysis. Several types of visualization options, report generation options and report export options are available which makes it quite useful. In new releases, machine learning, text mining, open-source extensions, integration with big data, seamless deployment features have been added.
SPSS is easy to use, is quite flexible and scalable which makes it very useful for all skillset peoples and all employees of an organization from intern to C level executives.
Industry Growth TrendThe global Advanced Analytics Market size was USD 7.04 billion in 2014 and is projected to reach USD 29.53 billion by 2019, growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 33.2% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills will I learn from this course?
Most significant skills that a learner can acquire from this SPSS online training course is as below: –
- Data analysis skill: – data analysis is the first step toward a career in business intelligence, machine learning, big data, and many other fields. SPSS course teaches fundamental and highly useful data analysis skills from a beginner level.
- SPSS skills: – Having a certification in SPSS pay wells in the long term. As it is a niche skill, a lot of people are not aware and hence benefit goes to them who knows to use it well. Currently, when data science is great in demand, SPSS can help to move the first step towards the field of data analysis, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- There is some pre-requisite for this SPSS certification course and the same are illustrated below. These pre-requisite help students understand if they are ready for the course or not. These also bridge the gap with the course as the student can first learn pre-requisite if not known earlier and then learn SPSS to gain maximum benefit from this course.
- Familiarity with Excel: – If someone knows excel and has used it earlier then it is quite easy to understand my functionality of SPSS well. If Excel is not known, one can follow some online tutorial and get it done before the commencement of course.
- Math’s skill: – As SPSS is statistical software and data analysis is highly dependent on mathematics, students should be quite comfortable with math to understand all concepts. If you think you might have forgotten your high school mathematics, it is recommended that you brush it up before joining the course.
- Familiarity with basics of computer or anyone programing language: – this is preferred but optional.
- This course is suitable for a wide variety of working professionals. From junior employees and freshers who want to get into data analysis to team leaders and managers who want to introduce or acquire new projects, this skill could be quite helpful. Data and data-related activities are the defining work in this decade and it has good scope for coming several years as well.
- This profession is also suitable for non-engineering background peoples, information system folks, executive assistants of CEO and researches from multiple domains.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Some questions are answered here which will help students make the right decision related to this SPSS course as well as general doubts in this field.
How good is the market of SPSS? Will I get a job after the SPSS course?
SPSS has a strong market and a large list of customers who uses it. They are always in need of good people who are well skilled in SPSS and thus there is always a demand for a quality workforce.
If students learn the skill very well, they are very likely to get the job after the completion of course.
How is this SPSS certification course better than others in the market?
This course provides a lot of examples and practice material which is the biggest USP of this online training, whereas most of the other courses only focus on theory or are very short, this SPSS certification course is quite detailed and comes with mini-projects as well. Thus students learn almost all require functions of SPSS.
How long is the SPSS certification valid?
The certification has lifetime validity and there I no need for any renewal.
- There could be many career benefits of this training. Those companies who use SPSS are always in look for hiring great talent and their pay package is also good. IBM which is the parent company of SPSS is quite reputed and hence there is a long list of customers who use SPSS. These companies hire SPSS trained people to get their data analysis job done. People trained in SPSS can also work in other tools such as SAAS where learning time will be quite low because of already having some facility of many overlapping functions.
- Many people also migrate internally in their organization after taking this SPSS certification course or get promoted to a more challenging and senior role.
Evan John Halbach
Excellent Intermediate Refresher
Evan J. Halbach
Best Professional Development Platform
SANJAY KUMAR KHILAR
SPSS-Analyze Data for Statistical Analysis