New Year '20 Offer
New Year '20 Offer
SAS Training (9 Courses, 10+ Projects)
This SAS Training includes 9 courses, 10 Projects with 123+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of them. It will explain you SAS modules such as SAS/GRAPH, SAS/STAT, SAS/ODS, SAS PROC SQL, SAS Advanced - Macro, SAS-EG, Predictive Modeling with SAS, Business Analytics using SAS and much more right from the basics to advanced concepts.
SAS Business Analytics for Beginners
Project on SAS - Predictive Modeling with SAS Enterprise Miner
Project on SAS - Quantitative Finance
SAS Output Delivery System(ODS)
What you get in this SAS Training?
Mobile App Access
About SAS Training
|Course||No. of Hours|
|SAS Business Analytics for Beginners||10h 59m|
|Project on SAS - Predictive Modeling with SAS Enterprise Miner||9h 35m|
|Project on SAS - Quantitative Finance||3h 34m|
|SAS Statistics||8h 36m|
|Project - Logistic Regression using SAS Stat||4h 33m|
|Poisson Regression Project using SAS Stat||2h 24m|
|SAS Features for Starters||1h 54m|
|SAS Output Delivery System(ODS)||9h 08m|
|SAS PROC SQL||14h 14m|
|SAS Macros Tutorials||7h 38m|
|Project on SAS - Advanced Analytics||12h 34m|
|Project on SAS - SAS Graph||2h 12m|
|Project on SAS - Programming using SAS DS2||5h 2m|
|SAS Advanced Project - SAS SQL||3h 03m|
|SAS Advanced Project - Macros||5h 12m|
|SAS Advanced Programming||11h 24m|
|Project on SAS - Categorical Data Analysis||7h 26m|
|Certified SAS Base Programmer||12h 48m|
|SAS PROC SQL Features||1h 53m|
|Course Name||Online SAS Training Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 9 courses, 10 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||123+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||SAS, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/STAT, SAS/ODS, SAS PROC SQL, SAS Advanced – Macro, SAS-EG, Predictive Modeling with SAS, Business Analytics using SAS|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning SAS and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Math skills, Data intuition|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 9 courses, 10 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced SAS skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||SAS Software|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online SAS Training Curriculum
Before we provide more details on what SAS is or what are the pre-requisite for the training and the future benefits, let’s have a look at the major SAS training curriculum.
The primary aim of this training program is to educate individuals about all the concepts of SAAS training which could be used to provide a platform managed by a third party. SAAS is a web-based software platform that is used in marketing to promote its customers. After the end of this course, trainees will be able to work with the advanced level of SAAS software and will be able to adapt easily with different technological changes.
The objective of the sales training program is to assist people who are willing to learn SAS from the beginning. It will help to improve accessibility, scalability, and reliability while it also minimizes overhead and maintenance costs of the infrastructure. It will also help the trainees to understand easier and quicker integration with other platforms and which will eliminate the requirements of any expensive hardware. After the end of this program trainees will be able to work effectively and efficiently on SAS.
This course includes almost 13units which consists of the training units as well as projects.
SAS Business Analytics for Beginners is the first module in which how SAS business analytics can be used by the beginners is explained. The information about this module is covered by a video tutorial of almost nine-hour long.
SAS Statistics will be the next unit in which how SAS software can perform statistical analyses using SAS/STAT software is explained, It focuses on t-tests, ANOVA, and linear regression, and includes a brief introduction to logistic regression. It will be explained step by step in the video tutorials.
SAS Output Delivery System(ODS) will be about how we can manipulate and customize your output. It will provide trainees the method of delivering output in a variety of formats and makes the formatted output easy to access. It will be briefed step by step in the video tutorials.
SAS PROC SQL is known to be an advanced technique in the SAS System. PROC SQL to a great extent increases SAS’s flexibility in handling data, especially for multiple-table joining and database access it makes the work easy. It will be explained in detail code by code through a video tutorial.
SAS Macros Tutorials is next which is about how SAS macros can make our life easier by reducing the redundancy or repetitiveness of a code. It will be very helpful for the trainees to reduce their workload using the software. The detailed information about this module is covered through a video tutorial.
Project on SAS – Predictive Modeling with SAS Enterprise Miner is the first project in which a solution is to be created accurately predictably and descriptive models on large volumes of data can be easily studied. More information about the project will be explained through video tutorials.
Project on SAS – Quantitative Finance will be the next project where you need to use SAS to solve mathematical models and extremely large datasets to analyze quantitative financial markets and securities without any difficulty. The concepts will be explained through videos and all kinds of queries will also be solved by the mentor.
Project on SAS – Advanced Analytics is next in which how SAS can be used in advance analytic .more information and other details will be explained through the video tutorial.
Project on SAS – SAS Graph is next in which SAS GRAPH will be used to give data different structures by using colors, fonts, and graphics for the user interface to be studied easily by the users. It will help the trainees to study and explore both network and non-network relational data and to reopened with a single menu command.
Project – SAS SQL is the next project which will be prepared after the fourth module in which multiple studies of graphs and tables. The concepts will be explained through videos in detail.
SAS Advanced Project – Macros will be the last project of the module which will be about how to reduce the tendency of the repetitiveness of coding. More information about the project will be explained through video tutorials.
6 More Projects and courses are there according to the course adopted. After completing all of these training programs and projects, you will be able to work effectively with SAS and will be able to face all your problems in practical life.
Certificate of Completion
What is SAS?
Now that we have investigated the course curriculum of SAS training in a fair amount of detail, lets understand first what SAS is.
SAS is not one software, but it comprises of a suite of several applications. SAS covers everything from simple business analytics to complex statistical modeling including reporting, data handling, business intelligence visualization many other things.
In one line, SAS can be understood as an advanced data analysis and statistical software.
SAS is an acronym which stands for Statistical Analysis System. SAS software suite has been developed by SAS Institute. SAS is one of the most used tools for BI and Statistical analysis in the commercial analytics market.
SAS can handle, and process complex data and it can generate meaningful insights from it so that it could help organizations make better and more informed decisions about their product and services or predict possible outcomes in the future course of business.
With SAS, companies can manage their data themselves and build reports or BI applications and also perform statistical modeling. It also provides functionality for machine learning and big data analysis now.
SAS can be used to mine, alter, manage or retrieve data from multiple sources. Following are a few applications of SAS in general:
- Multivariate Analysis of data
- Business Intelligence and report generation
- Predictive Analysis and machine learning
SAS is also called as a fourth-generation programming language. Users can understand a fourth-generation programming language is such a language that has a specific purpose in mind that can be utilized for the development of commercial or business software. SAS is particularly designed to reduce programming effort and it requires minimal coding and thus minimizes the time and cost needed to develop such software.
Skills you will learn in this SAS training?
SAS teaches so many things. Some of the keys take away from this SAS training are as follows: –
- The first few courses as listed above explain the fundamental of SAS. It teaches how data can be loaded from multiple sources such as excel or RDBMS tables to the SAS software analysis tool.
- After data load, users learn about doing basic data cleaning and transformation skills such as changing data type, analyzing data for any inconsistency such as missing value or outliers. This step is called data validation.
- After successful data validation, users learn about statistical modeling in forthcoming courses such as building a logistic regression and doing prediction.
- After that comes, the more complex topics such as data merging and join like SQL, writing if-else loops and functions to better handle unique situations.
- More advanced concepts such as Macro, proc, etc. are introduced in successive lessons.
- Report creation and report validation are also taught in one of the lessons.
Thus, each of these individual courses on SAS training imparts one or more essential, tangible skill user benefits the leaner in real life. They can apply all these in their day to day work life if they are working in the SAS domain.
- This SAS training is technical and thus expect the prospective candidates to understand some of the technical topics. These are not very difficult, and one can learn it easily even if one does not know it.
- Having a fair understanding of Microsoft Excel is preferred. As Excel is probably the most basic tool that every analyst starts with and SAS is an advanced analysis tool, Excel is mandatory.
- Some exposure to any one of the programming language is recommended but is completely optional.
- An understanding of Macro in Excel is recommended.
- Exposure with basic SQL syntax is recommended though not necessary.
- A fair understanding of statistical concepts and some background in mathematics is suggested to easily understand the concept.
- Usually, a degree in Engineering, Science or Mathematics is recommended.
- This SAS course is suitable for anyone who wants to make a career in analytics. It is most suitable for people with below background: –
- Already working analysts who are using different tools now but want to learn SAS for better career prospects.
- Candidates who are employed in other domains but want to be business analysts and particularly interested in SAS because of its versatility and huge scope. This SAS training covers all the required details that one would need.
- Fresh graduates who are looking for a job in an exciting field of business intelligence and analytics.
- Managers, functional heads and business leaders who want to grow their organization by adding SAS as a major differentiator.
- Consultants and startup founders who want to build a business around offerings of SAS.
SAS Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Some of the frequently asked questions are answered below to help candidates who want to enroll in this SAS training course: –
Will this SAS training help me get a job as a business analyst?
This course teaches all relevant skills which are required to become a business analyst and guide students for interview preparations as well. Many of our previous batch students got a job in the SAS field after going through this SAS training.
I do not have a background in analytics. Will I be able to understand the content of this SAS training?
This SAS training is designed keeping in mind the diverse background of the audience. We explain each concept in much detail and provide a lot of examples so that even the beginner in this field could understand everything. We also have doubt clearing sessions and live chat to help our students do good in this course.
How much time I would need to devote to this SAS training?
This SAS course usually requires 4-6 hours of study per week. But it depends upon the users. One can go slow as well if he/she wants to. What we focus is on learning and understanding rather than completing the syllabus.
Sample Preview of this SAS Training
Career Benefits of this SAS Training
- SAS is in demand from the last several years and the trend is going to be the same for the next several years as well. There is a good requirement for the right candidates who are well trained and can perform the job as soon as they are hired. And this SAS training does exactly that. It covers so many examples and hands-on practice that students get comfortable with using the tool in no time. This helps them perform their daily tasks as soon as they are hired. Just google and you will see how many jobs are there in SAS all around the world.
- Such candidates are paid a good salary package as well because the hiring company need not spend time and money in training such candidates first.
- Many of our alumni have found great SAS based jobs both in India and abroad and have climbed on the success ladder of their organization. Intelligence is the future and SAS is a key for it.
SAS Training Testimonials
Business Analytics using SAS