R Programming Course
15 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
What you get
Mobile App Access
R Programming Training Course
This R Programming Course includes 15 comprehensive R Programming courses with 75+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. It is an amazing collection of practical and hands-on learning of the most updated training programs and projects in the area of R Programming. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the 15 courses. It will explain you R Programming, Machine learning using R, Business Analytics using R, Data Visualization using R, Customer Analytics using R, Marketing Analytics using R among others.
All of these R Programming courses provide enough examples and hands-on practice materials that even the beginners in R Programming can understand them with ease.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About R Programming Course
|Course Name||Online R Programming Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 15 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||75+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||R Programming, Machine learning using R, Business Analytics using R, Data Visualizing using R, Customer Analytics using R, Marketing Analytics using R|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning R Programming and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Familiarity with R programming language is recommended|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 15 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced R Programming skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||Free Download of R Software|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online R Programming Training Curriculum
Let’s now briefly understand the R Programming courses we are offering in this Bundle.
Comprehensive Course on R
This R programming course introduces the concept of anova which is a statistical test to compare two or more data series. This video is 2 hours long and details out most of the things in anova.
Business Analytics - Forecasting using R
This 6 hours long video introduces basics of R such as data types, reading the data, loops, functions etc. It also covers basic plots and classes and methods.
Data Science with R
This has to the core module of this R programming course. It consists of 16 hours of lecture and cover topics such as discriminant analysis, data manipulation and statistics, analytics using R etc.
Machine Learning with R
This R Programming course covers all the details of hypothesis testing and how can it be implemented in R in about 3 hours of video.
Fraud Analytics using R & Microsoft Excel
This one is core R programming course which in 4 hours talks about various r data types such as vectors, matrices, list, data frames, etc. It also covers functions and loops.
Customer Analytics using R and Tableau
This uses a case study-based approach to teach the benefits of combining R with visualization tool such as Tableau. Two cases studies are discussed in about 3 hours.
Marketing Analytics using R and Microsoft Excel
Market basket analysis is a good use case for retail industry and this module shows how can it be done through R in about 40 minutes only.
Pricing Analytics using R and Tableau
This module is long. It is 20 hours in length and focus on many topics such as linear regression, KNN, Decision Tree, Random forest etc. The module is the heart of machine learning using R programming language.
Business Analytics using R - Hands-on!
Pricing analytics is another use case which is explained using R in about 2 hours. Tableau is used for visualization and report.
R Programming - Practical Data Science Using R
Basics of marketing is explained in this module of the R programming course. In about three hours it teaches sales marketing and telecom.
R Programming for Data Science | A Complete Courses to Learn
This again is a use case of r programming and analytics where a fraud analytics case is presented and solved using excel and R. It is 3 hours long and also briefly covers big data.
Data Visualization with R Shiny - The Fundamentals
In this R programming course teaches about time series forecasting, simple and multiple linear regression, transformation and adjustments.
R Studio Anova Techniques Course
Shiny is a tool in R which can be used to create custom UI for R applications. This module only talks about the important aspects of the same in less than 1 hour.
Market Basket Analysis in R
This R Programming course presents essential R features in about 4 hours such as data types, reporting, statistics using R along with some case studies.
Hypothesis Testing using R
In about 6 hours, this module covers bare bone of data science using R. It starts with visualizations and then goes up to basic ML models such as regression etc.
R Programming Course – Certificate of Completion
What is R Programming?
- R is a programming language which is used to statistical programming mainly. It is one of the most popular language for data science and machine learning problems. People around the world uses R for the same.
- R is a functional programming language is considered to be very easy to learn. Even those people who never had any programming background find it easier to learn and code R.
- There are many benefits of learning R. Almost all data science job requires the candidate to know R. because of its simple function-based approach, most of the activities in R can be completed in couple of lines of code which in another language such as C or Java would need dozens of lines.
- R comes with several inbuilt libraries which can be used by anyone to develop their codes and solutions. Apart from that, it has thousands of additional libraries which can be installed by simple one-line command and thus a huge set of functionalities is available to be used by the user with a single click of button.
- R can be connected to databases, it can be used to build front-end dashboards and can talk to third-party application as well using REST API and microservices.
- R is available on Server as well as on Cloud as well.
- R is open source and free to use.
- R has a IDE as well which is called RStudio which is fun to use.
- R is preferred language in both industry and academia. New additions to it keep on happening and to support code for version issues, it also provides version control.
- Among many outstanding features, R can also be used to connect to GIT for project management and code repository.
Which Skills will you learn in this Training?
- One can become an expert in R programming via this course. It has more than 70 hours of material which talks about nothing but R language. It covers all the topics and focus on examples and use cases. There are plenty of self-exercises which makes the learner confident about his/her skillset.
- This opens up a new career avenue for many learners. R skill is highly in demand these days and the demand is only going to rise in the coming years. Independent studies from top surveyors across the world predict that there is a huge shortage of qualified data scientists and r programmers everywhere and thus it is a great time to upskill and join the workforce.
- Data visualization, machine learning and statistical concepts are also covered in this R programming course which makes it a complete package. Learners gets to learn a lot of good stuff which will make them industry ready in no time.
- Some understanding of mathematics and statistics is recommended so that it becomes easy to understand the concepts discussed in the class.
- If there is any familiarity with one programming language, then it becomes very easy for leaner. However, the course does not expect that and hence teaches the programming skill from the beginning.
- It requires that one has a technical background such as a degree in mathematics, statistics, basic science or engineering. Otherwise, the course may become quite challenging at times.
- Prospective data scientists: – those who want to become a data scientist can join this R Programming course and learn about the essentials of r programming. Such candidates could be both freshers as well as working professional. This course is suitable for both. It has been designed considering no experience what so ever in programming or data science.
- Managers and leaders:- Those candidates who want to set-up a data science team, or wants to guide and lead an existing data science team can also benefit from this R Programming course. They may probably not be interested in coding and hands-on exercises which is fine. They can grab the concepts at a high level and then while working get the things done by the team.
- It is expected that the candidates have a technical background such as a degree in mathematics, statistics, basic science or engineering to make the most out of this course. Technical people are more likely to understand the lectures then the non-technical people.
FAQ’s- General Questions
How difficult is this R programming course to follow?
This R Programming course is not very difficult, but it is not too easy too. If one spends some 30-4 hours per week and do all assignments on time, they will understand everything. Most students find it difficult because they do not adhere to the timelines.
Will I be able to finish this R programming course while working?
Yes, with some motivation and determination you shall definitely be able to pass the course.
All that you need to do it to study regularly and complete exercises on time. You only need to spend 3-4 hours per week and hence we believe it should not be challenging for working people.
Will this R programming course help me in changing my job?
Many of our students changed their job and got a hike post this R Programming course and thus we believe you could also be able to do so. Don’t bother about hike and job change, first learn the course well, if you could do so, you will be able to crack interviews.
Does this R programming course connect with industry requirement?
Our course is regularly updates and relevant use-cases and examples are added time to time to make sure it stays focused on current demand and thus teaches the skills that the student really need to learn.
Career Benefits of this Training on R Programming
- Career benefits come in many forms for our students. Many of our students switched to better jobs after going through this course. Many others started their own start-ups and consulting business as well. One of our students became so attached to statistics and machine learning that he is now doing Ph.D. into machine learning full time.
- Thus, career benefit depends upon individual candidates’ aspirations. If you are looking for a job change or even wants to move internally within your organization for a data-science based role, you could do so after this course as many of our students did. If you are a fresher who is looking for a job of future and is not just willing to do usual software engineering job such as web development or testing, this course could bring the real difference in your career and life goal.
- Thus, what we suggest to our students is not to worry too much about benefits, first learn the concepts, learn the skill, get fully confident with coding and solving problems and then you shall surely be able to get your reward because if you do so much hard-work then you only will get the benefit, not the third person. R programming course is more relevant today than ever before and this more than 70 hours, of course, covers everything that a student actually needs with practice and use cases too.
R Programming Course Testimonials
A nice introduction in R for beginners
R Programming Training
Miguel Gomes Monteiro
Marketing Analytics using R and Excel