Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
PANDAS & NUMPY Course Bundle - 9 Courses in 1 | 3 Mock Tests
This Pandas and NumPy Tutorial includes 9 courses with 38+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access and several mock tests for practice. You get to learn how to get you up and running with data analysis and visualization using NumPy and Pandas.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this PANDAS & NUMPY Course Bundle - 9 Courses in 1 | 3 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About PANDAS & NUMPY Course Bundle
|Courses||You get access to all 9 courses , Projectsbundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||38+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn how to get you up and running with data analysis and visualization using NumPy and Pandas.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning data analytics and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about modeling would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 9 courses, Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
PANDAS & NUMPY Course Bundle Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Pandas and NumPy Course is explained.
MODULE 1: Pandas & Numpy Fundamentals
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Pandas with Python Tutorial 5h 47m ✔ NumPy and Pandas Python 5h 01m ✔ Pandas Python Case Study - Data Management for Retail Dataset 3h 25m ✔
MODULE 2: Machine Learning & Data Science
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Machine Learning ZERO to HERO - Hands-on with Tensorflow 13h 28m ✔ Statistics Essentials with Python 3h 23m ✔
MODULE 3: Learning from Practicals & Case Studies
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Project - Data Analytics with Data Exploration Case Study 5h 7m ✔ Machine Learning Python Case Study - Diabetes Prediction 1h 03m ✔ Logistic Regression & Supervised Machine Learning in Python 2h 6m ✔ Analyzing the Quality of White Wines using NumPy Python 1h 19m ✔
MODULE 4: Mock Tests and Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - Numpy and Pandas Mini Test 1 Test - Numpy and Pandas Mini Test 2 Test - Numpy & Pandas Mock Test
The goal of this course is to make the trainees expert on working with Pandas and NumPy python libraries. This training will be helping folks to achieve proficiency in introducing the concept of data science with the help of libraries that we will be covering here.
This course has been focused on training folks on Pandas and NumPy. All the concepts that revolve around these libraries will be detailed very precisely through this course. The sole objective of this course is to enrich the trainees with the entire set of skills that are required to work with these python-based libraries.
- This training has been concluded in nine units. All the units contain unique topics and include various examples that will be used to clarify the concepts to the trainees.
- Pandas with Python Tutorial will be the first unit of the course which will be around six hours long video. In this unit, you will get to learn about the basics of these libraries, what it can offer, and what kind of problems could be solved using these libraries. The initial hour in this unit has been given to explain the introduction while the rest of the time has been devoted to explaining the main concepts.
- The next unit will be NumPy and Pandas. In this section, we will be practicing the practical aspects of this course. This section is an almost two and a half hours long video tutorial where the educator will be detailing the concepts that bring the functionalities through these libraries.
- Machine Learning with Tensorflow will be the third unit and as the name suggests, we will be mastering machine learning with the help of Tensorflow. All the concepts that are directly or indirectly associated with Tensorflow will be covered in this unit and you will be learning everything from the implementation level. After completing this unit, you will be able to work effectively with the concepts of ML using Tensorflow.
- Statistics for Data Science using Python is the next unit where all the concepts that fall under the court of statistics will be explained. We will be implementing the concepts of Data science that are concerned with Statistics, in this section. We will be learning everything practically in this unit and the theoretical explanation will also be there.
- This course has a total of four projects and the first project will be based on Data Analytics with Data Exploration Case Study. In this project, we will be using the concepts covered in the course to develop the solution. You will get to learn about various new concepts in this project and will also master the topics that revolve around data analytics.
- Project on Pandas – Data Management for Retail Dataset will be the next important project that has been added to this training. You will get to learn about the approach that is used to develop the data management based solution. To complete the projects, you will be working using python and all the libraries that we got covered in this training.
- Machine Learning with Python Project – Predict Diabetes on Diagnostic Measures will be the next project and as the name suggests, it will be a project on Diabetes prediction which will be developed using Python. In the project, you will come across some of the usual error that pops up while trying to implement the concepts of Machine learning. You will be learning very thoroughly about those errors and will also learn the approach to resolve them.
- The next project will be Project on Python Data Science – Predicting the Survival of Passengers in Titanic. In this project, we will be developing a solution to the problem that requires prediction power to get resolved. You will be learning about error handling in this course so that you will become able to handle the errors while implementing the concepts.
- Analyzing the Quality of White Wines will be the last unit and as the name suggests, we will be drafting a solution to analyze the quality of white wines. After completing all of these projects, you will be ample cognizant about the topics covered here and will also be able to implement things from scratch.
Pandas and NumPy Course – Certificate of Completion
What are the Pandas and NumPy?
Panda and NumPy is a library for Python, where NumPy helps by contributing to numerical work lads and computation works. Panda, on the other hand, is preferred for data wrangling and data manipulation related works.
Both the NumPy and Panda constitute to Pythons being a scientific language. Its possibility to encounter Matrix and Vector manipulation is possible with NumPy and Panda’s library (rather we call an essential).
NumPy means Numerical Python and is an open-source structure for mathematical needs. A must-have an array for high-level mathematical functions. NumPy is associated with Machine learning in ways like Scikit-learn, Pandas, Matplotlib, and TensorFlow.
Panda, on the other hand, offers similar features in Machine learning and is the most widely-used Python libraries. It is easy to use, easy to structure, delivers high performance, and a great data analysis tool.
Industry Growth TrendThe overall data science platform market is expected to grow from USD 19.58 billion in 2016 to USD 101.37 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 38.9% from 2016 to 2021.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which Skills will you learn in this Course?
The skill list is long for the candidates with our Pandas and NumPy Tutorial. The exposure to these skills with detailed discussion is an added advantage and acts as a cherry on the cake with the advance tool kits like Python, Azure, and techniques like Machine Learning and Data Analysis. Let us see what else a candidate will get with our Pandas and NumPy Tutorial Course.
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Applied Data Analytics
- Anaconda Python
- Data Analysis
- Azure Data Lake
- Panda Environment
- Data Visualization
- Neural Networks
- Like we always say to candidates what makes the difference is to have a learning attitude, apart from this we will take care of everything. But this is a common question in the mind of candidates and we understand and appreciate them. Below we have listed some basic requirements for candidates –
- Basic knowledge of Python and Mathematics (like Linear algebra understanding).
- Passion to learn new technology
- No prior information for machine learning is needed.
- Basic computer programming terminologies.
- This Pandas and NumPy Tutorial Course is designed for professionals with different backgrounds who are willing to learn data science in simple and easy steps using Python as a programming language. If you are into any kind of data and analytics work on any platform then this course is very useful for you. Managers and seniors should look up to this course as the current market is at its transition stage where you must have a good understanding of data and analysis techniques. However, for the convenience of our readers, we have listed some probable profiles that should opt this Pandas and NumPy Tutorial for maximizing their job scoring possibilities.
- Data Engineers
- Software Engineers
- It operations
- Technical Managers
- Data Scientists
How secure will be our job after the Pandas and NumPy Tutorial completion?
After the successful course completion, you will be having dual benefits which we believe will be sufficient for scoring a dream job. We provide course completion certificates to our candidates and also the Pandas and NumPy Tutorial contains some of the advanced and most widely used tools and understanding.
How long can a student access the Pandas and NumPy Tutorial content after registration?
Well, after registration a candidate is eligible to have lifetime access to the Pandas and NumPy Tutorial course.
Can we download the Pandas and NumPy Tutorial content?
Yes, of course, but this facility is available only for the registered candidates.
- Our course on Panda and NumPy will be a very good investment for all the candidates in making their careers. No matter if you are a fresher or an experienced professional even if you are new to Python and related skills the course is just meant for you guys. The Pandas and NumPy Tutorial completion certificate is widely accepted in the industry as we have a great success history providing quality content.
Perfect Pandas Primer
Good course to kickstart