OpenCV Training (2 Courses)
2 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
OpenCV for Beginners
Video Analytics using OpenCV and Python Shells
What you get
Mobile App Access
Online OpenCV Course
This OpenCV Training Certification includes 2 comprehensive OpenCV Courses with 5+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn the basics of the OpenCV library which includes Image wrapping and processing, face datasets, Object detection and also how to perform video analysis with OpenCV.
OpenCV is a computer system based library of programming methods and functions which is mainly aimed to provide a real-time computer vision. This open source cross-platform library was developed by Intel company primarily and is free for use under the open source BSD license. This library is written in C++ and therefore its primary interface is also in C++ language but it remains a lesser comprehensive kind of a language when compared with the older C interface. The bindings present are written in Python, MATLAB/OCTAVE and Java.
When you talk about the Operating system level of support, OpenCV runs on multiple desktop-based operating systems such as Windows, macOS, Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD. OpenCV runs on the following mobile operating systems such as iOS, Android, Blackberry 10, Maemo, etc.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About OpenCV Certification Course
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|OpenCV for Beginners||2h 28m|
|Video Analytics Using Opencv and Python Shells||2h 21m|
|Course Name||Online OpenCV Certification Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 2 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||5+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn the basics of the OpenCV library which includes Image wrapping, face datasets, Object detection and also how to perform video analysis with OpenCV|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning image processing and video analysis using OpenCV and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about machine learning would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 2 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
OpenCV Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the OpenCV Certification Course is explained
|Sr. No.||Course Name||No. of Hours||Course Description|
|1||OpenCV for Beginners||2.5||This OpenCV Training Certification aims to provide very basic features as this is intended for all the beginners who are new to OpenCV. This OpenCV is a cross-platform based library by making use of which we can easily build computer vision based applications for our real-time scenario. This mainly focuses on image processing, video capture and other kinds of analysis which includes features like object detection and face recognition. In this course for OpenCV for beginners, our main purpose will be to understand the fundamental concepts and strategies behind the usage of OpenCV for enhancing the business and its applications in a real-time scenario. We will also be understanding about the OpenCV library which is used for machine learning modules of image recognition, object detection, recognition modules, and face detection.|
|2||Video Analytics Using OpenCV and Python Shells||2.5||OpenCV is the shorthand abbreviated name for Open Source Computer Vision Library which is also released under a BSD license. Therefore, this is free for both commercial and academic usage. It has everything which is needed and this includes C, C++, Python, and other Java-related interfaces. Computer vision and the related technologies are on high demand right now and this OpenCV Training of Video Analytics using OpenCV and Python shells consists of everything which is required to work and learn in OpenCV course. We will understand in depth how video processing and analysis can be done and made possible by making use of OpenCV. There are few techniques and concepts which are mandatory for this training and those will be covered as a part of this module. Those features include techniques related to object detection. This includes all the underlying concepts related to color models such as the HSL model, RGB model, and HSV model. Other concepts such as Image thresholding, Image loading, and blob detection. Other techniques which will form a major part of this course curriculum will be the ones related to Motion Detection. Other underlying concepts related to this feature include the ones such as Capture video from another video, capturing video from another video file, saving video, Background subtraction, Colorspace based tracking, optical flow based tracking, Camshift algorithm, Face detection techniques, Contour based tracking.|
|Total No of Hours||5+ Hours|
OpenCV Course – Certificate of Completion
What is OpenCV Course?
OpenCV is a cross-platform based library which can be used to develop real-time computer-based applications. This mainly focuses on image processing, analysis and video capturing which also includes features such as face detection, object recognition, etc. Some of the applications which are included in the area of OpenCV include feature toolkits for 2D and 3D, ego-motion estimation, Gesture recognition, Facial recognition system, Human-computer interaction, Motion understanding, Mobile robotics, Segmentation and recognition, Object identification, Stereopsis and stereo vision, depth perception by using 2 cameras, SFM which is also known as structure from motion, Augmented reality, Motion tracking, etc.
Some of the above areas can be supported by making use of statistical machine learning library which consists of some of the features such as Decision tree learning, Gradient boosting trees, K nearest neighbor algorithm, Expectation maximization algorithm, boosting, Naïve Bayes, Random Forest, Artificial neural networks, Deep neural networks, Support vector machines (SVM).
Which tangible skills you will learn in this Course?
The skills related to computer vision and machine learning. Also related to data science and computer programming related skills are the most common and essential skills which will be learned from this OpenCV Training Certification. Other hardware related skills which are associated with OpenCV will also be learned by opting this course. The software related skills which will be learned from this course would include those working on different operating systems such as Linux, Windows, macOS, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, etc. When you talk about the mobile-based operating systems, it includes those like Android, iOS, Blackberry, Maemo.
- The pre-requisite for this OpenCV Training would include hands-on or at least a basic working knowledge of Python programming language. Knowing about the various concepts and terminologies about machine learning and data science is also expected. You should also have a brief background about how computer visions work and what is the current market trend in regard to the upcoming technologies. The person opting for course is also expected to have a brief idea and details about the statistics and other mathematical tools and functions.
- The ideal target audience for this OpenCV Training is everybody who is interested to learn the features and concepts of this course. In the professional domain this includes those like Data scientists, analysts, software developers, software engineers, testers, automation engineers, data engineers, data analysts, consultants, Python programmers, research analysts, anybody who is keen to learn about video analytics, professionals and students who are interested to learn about the robotics and biometrics. Apart from these professionals all those college studying students who are doing some kind of innovation for their project assignment are also welcomed to join the course and entrepreneurs who are there to assist their co-fellow workers and wish to bring about new technologies in their startups form the ideal audience.
OpenCV Course FAQ’s
- I belong from a non-computer background. I have a basic understanding of Java programming knowledge as studied in high school. I am interested to learn about visual graphics and biometrics. Should I join this course?
- We at EDUCBA craft our course in such a way that the person who is very new to this domain and the field should not face any issue in working their way ahead with the course. You have an interest and a zeal to learn this course. Moreover, you have an understanding of the Java programming language too. You form the part of our ideal target audience. You can definitely join the course.
- Would this OpenCV Training Certification need regular practice or would it be a one-time thing?
A. In OpenCV course, the theories and fundamental concepts can be just understood once and that should be sufficient as it explains by various means how exactly computer vision technology works and other fascinating concepts related to that and biometrics and some machine learning and data science concepts and techniques. This course also aims to teach you a programming language, Python which is a mandatory language to learn if you are looking ahead to work in the machine learning ecosystem. Python language would require for regular practice as you can lose the knack of it if you leave the things in midway. Therefore, for the coding perspective, we would recommend you to keep updated and practice regularly so as not to lose touch and be competitive with the current market trends.
Career Benefits of this Machine Learning Course
- The career benefits of this training include those related to machine learning, data science, computer vision and graphics, biometrics. This would also enhance your skill set related to the Python programming language and also with respect to the operating systems and hardware systems. The best part about learning the OpenCV course is that it targets not only the software side but also the hardware part and components. Therefore, this OpenCV Certification will give your resume a good boost and give you a great global presence market as this comes among the very new and latest technologies covering all the basic aspects and all the newest technologies of today.
- Hope you liked our article on OpenCV course. We at EDUCBA provides you courses which are a niche in the market and will give you a competitive edge over other candidates of this domain. Stay tuned to our blog.
Crisp and useful info