Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Octave Training (3 Courses, 1+ Projects)
This Octave Training Certification includes 3 courses, 1 Projects with 13+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will get to learn about Octave in an effective manner wherein we would actually code using examples. Also, we would understand the basics of Octave neural network such as running Octave and its advanced features.
Octave Machine Learning Training - Beginners to Beyond
Octave Machine Learning Training - Intermediate to Advanced
GNU Octave Concepts
Project on Octave - Plotting and Scripts
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Octave Training?
Mobile App Access
About Octave Training
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Octave Machine Learning Training - Beginners to Beyond||3h 43m|
|Octave Machine Learning Training - Intermediate to Advanced||2h 47m|
|GNU Octave Concepts||2h 05m|
|Project on Octave - Plotting and Scripts||4h 37m|
|Course Name||Online Octave Training Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 3 courses, 1 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||13+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Understand the basics of Octave neural networks such as running Octave and its advanced features.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Octave and wants to make a career in data and analytics field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about data and analytics would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 3 courses, 1 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Octave Training Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Octave training is explained.
The ultimate idea behind providing this training program on octave is to make individuals proficient with the use of the tool that is most commonly used for data analysis in the industry. Data analytics and visualization are one of the core skills that is divided by the industry these days, but due to lake of awareness and knowledge people are not able to get that opportunity, so to bridge the gap between the talent required and the skills, the training would help people getting knowledge about the same domain.
With the help of this training program on the octave, one would be able to code in Linux system can you do data analysis and work with neural networks. The course curriculum is designed in such a way that it helps in gathering all the industry-related skills and it also helps in meeting the demands of individuals who are looking to learn something new that can be used for building up their careers too under the training, what we learn about an octave, data types, variables, operators, different types of statements, multiple return value, plotting, Matrix manipulation, arithmetic operations, data containers, different visualizations and many other skills that would help to enter the industry as a data analyst, business analyst, statistician, quality engineer, quality manager, consultant, quality analyst and a diverse range of possibilities that will open up for the individuals once they will complete this training program successfully.
Many skills are going to be covered under this training program on the octave. Some of the core skills that are covered are as follows:
Under the module of octave machine learning training participants will learn about introduction to machine learning, download and installation of the octave machine learning package, Matrix in the octave, strings, data structures, and logical structures, plotting, univariate, etc.
Under this module of octave machine learning training for or intermediate level learn about octave machine learning, functions, if statement function, if-statement nested conditional, control state in FM switch, for loop, for and if, nested and DateTime, nested for loop, date format, adding date and time functions, output statements, input functions, loading data, interpretation, extrapolation, etc.
This module of GNU octave concepts, participants will learn about the introduction of the octave, installation of the octave, basic commands, basic operations, variables, operators, comparison operators, Boolean operators, looping, functions, introduction to functions, examples of functions, calculation of functions, returning from a function, trigonometric functions, Matrix calculation, vectors in arrays, etc.
The training program on octave is a one-stop solution for all the individuals who are looking forward to learning something new and demanding skill that would help them men escalating their career and also so easy to understand too. With the help of this training, one would be able to easily get into the industry and start a career in the field of the octave machine learning profession.
Projects are the cornerstone of any training program as with the help of projects participants would be able to implement and execute their knowledge in real-time in practical scenarios. this training program octave there are many products that a part of this training program that will help an individual to learn and understand the concept in a better way. Projects included in this training program as follows:
A project on octave that helps in understanding the plotting and scripts under which one needs to demonstrate an introduction to octave advanced options, introduction for Matrix, Matrix manipulation, arithmetic operations like trigonometry, set processing, set options, image processing, audio processing, data containers, different types of functions, mathematical functions, operations on complex functions, concept of helper functions, understanding floor functions, dimensional plotting, plotting a graph in the octave, high-level plotting, functions of a bar graph, parameter of stem graph, contour graph, error graphs, pie charts, creating polar functions, the concept of feather graph, two-dimensional functions, creation of a surface plot, three-dimensional function plotting, display multiple plots, multiple plot windows, use of octave scripts, displaying reports, interaction with the users, understanding exception handling, creating octave functions, etc.
Octave Training – Certificate of Completion
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills you will learn in this course?
- The skills that you will learn in this Octave training course would include those of programming as the Octave language in itself is an open-source, interpreted, a structural programming language which makes use of functions and scripts to execute the programs.
- Coding skills are anyway a must thing if you are working in a software-related industry especially in the field of analytics. Octave training ensures that this skillset of yours is taken care of.
- The next skill that you will learn is the analytical skill as the Octave software is mainly used for data analytics and its purposes, therefore analysis of data, preprocessing, manipulation, cleansing and other forms of the raw level of processing on data is done and therefore the Octave training ensures that you are not left devoid of this skillset.
- Other skills include understanding the neural networking ecosystem, data science, and its components, big data and its domain, functional skillset as the datasets provided to the Octave software would relate to some business unit and some functional domain and would have some form of an analytical background.
- It could be a big data-based, data science, or a neural network-based.
- All these skillsets are a great add on to your professional course and if you choose the Octave training course these skills will be added to your portfolio.
- To start with the Octave training, you should have the following prerequisites in place.
- You should have a coding or programming background. Even if you do not have a background, you should at least understand the basics of any high-level programming language.
- You should be familiar with computer science concepts such as data structures, algorithms, etc.
- You should be familiar with basic fundamental concepts of mathematics such as plotting techniques, numerical calculation, regression analysis, etc.
- You should be familiar with the data analytics concepts and should be able to do data crunching and data manipulation
- You should be self-motivated and keen to learn the Octave training
- The target audience for this Octave training includes:
- Students: All those students who are willing to learn this course.
- Professionals: All those professionals who either belong or do not belong from an analytics background but intend to make their career shift or add this technology as an add on are an ideal audience for Octave training.
- People who are willing to use octave: Some people have been developing their piece of software and to code into it they would require the assistance of this octave tool, therefore, this tool can work wonders when it has to be about those people.
- The professors and lecturers: The professors who have to teach this course as a part of their curriculum would be required to take Octave training. This will work wonders for those professors as this course is ideally designed for students and they would be benefitted the most.
- Analysts: These people would require the usage of an octave tool for analytical purposes and prediction and doing all forms of analysis.
Octave Training – FAQs
What growth prospects would I be offered with, once I complete this Octave training?
You could be offered the position and the profile of a data scientist, an analyst, and even as a developer once you complete the course, have a good hands-on, and clear the interview rounds of the company. Apart from the IT domain, you can also look for yourself as a professor or some teacher in some private institute doing corporate training and other teaching-related jobs. The growth is not limited as this is a new and great programming language to work in the field of analytics.
Should I refer to some other study material as well or the curriculum provided in this Octave training is enough?
We would recommend you to complete all the modules of this course well in-depth and practice in parallel. Once that task is completed then you can start the revision. You should not find the need to refer some external material as the course curriculum for the Octave training course is designed in such a way that gives an end to end visibility as a developer, analyst, and any other professional working with Octave.
Does this Octave training prepare me for any certifications too?
Yes, the Octave for Data Analytics course is designed keeping in mind the certifications. There are a few such as those by the Google certification team where the course curriculum is taken by Andrew Ng who has provided a wide array of machine learning courses related to the octave. You can target those certifications and this course suits well with your needs.
- By making use of this training, you can expect your career touching skies as Octave language is among the niche technologies which target the machine learning and neural networking space.
- There are not many people in the market right now who would know this technology and hence the demand is quite high.
- The skillset of analytics, developer, data science, mathematics is the rare skillset to find and somebody with expertise in all these domains is a must to have a choice for the interviewers and the employers.
- Your large career benefit will be directly reflected once you start with the course itself as you would realize what you were missing till date and how efficient Octave training is.
Decent Beginner course
Nice quick overview
Certified Data Science
Ioan Dan Anghel