2 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Octave Neural Network Fundamentals2h 05m
Advanced Concepts of Octave Neural Network4h 37m
Skills you will master
- data types
- if statement
- switch statement
- while statement
- do while statement
- do until statement
- for statement
- break/continue statement
- multiple return values
- returning from a function
- Matrix Manipulation
- Arithmetic Operations
- Set Operations
- Image Processing
- Audio Processing
- Data Containers
Online Octave Training Course
This Octave Training Certification includes 2 comprehensive Octave for data analytics courses with 6+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You will get to learn about Octave in an effective manner wherein we would actually code using examples. Also, we would understand the basics of Octave neural network such as running Octave and its advanced features.
GNU Octave is a software which is used to feature a high-level programming language which is primarily intended for calculations. It helps in solving linear as well as non-linear problems in a numerical way. It is also used for performing various numerical experiments with MATLAB compatible language. It can also be used as a batch based language. As it is a part of the GNU project, it comes as free software under GNU public license. An interpreted, structured programming language which is similar to C and also supports major commonly used C standard libraries and also certain Unix system functions and calls. The passing of arguments by reference is, however, not supported by Octave. Octave programs consist of scripts or list of functions which are then used for execution. It is an object-oriented programming language friendly and also supports various data structures.
The octave is very similar to MATLAB syntactically and the scripts created can be run on both Octave as well as Matlab. It is freely available, copied and used as it forms the part of the GNU project license. Octave programs can run on Microsoft, Unix based systems as well as MacOS systems. This language Octave is written in C++ language and it makes use of C++ standard libraries. It also makes use of the interpreter which is used to execute the Octave scripting language. It is an extensible language which means that it dynamically loads the modules. This has an interpreter and an OpenGL graphics engine which is further used to create plots, charts, to save them or to print them. The Gnuplot can also be used for the same purposes. The octave software also includes a Graphical user interface along with the traditional command line interface such that the programmers get the flexibility to use it on any mode they feel like.
- Certificate of Completion
- Sample Preview
- Target Audience
- FAQs – General Questions
- Career Benefits
- Review / Testimonials
About Octave Training
|Course Name||Online Octave Training Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 2 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||6+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Understand the basics of Octave neural network such as running Octave and its advanced features.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Octave and wants to make a career in data and analytics field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about data and analytics would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 2 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Octave Training Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Octave training is explained.
|Sr.No.||Course Name||No Of Hours||Course Description|
|1||Octave Neural Network Fundamentals||2||Working with Neural Networks seems to be a scary task and requires a lot of hands-on to actually execute programs using neural networks. This is the case even if you are very much familiar with any programming language. Neural network forms the extreme edge of the machine learning technology and hence to work in such a domain needs a good level of expertise. In this Octave training course, you will learn Octave in a very simple and an effective way where we code by making use of examples which are possibly programmed in Linux (such as a Fedora 16) Operating system. The initial section of the course will consist of the introduction part where you will be guided through the basics and how to get started with Octave, what are its advantages, usage, setting up and running octave and running basic commands. Post that the basic section includes the basic commands, variables, data types, and operators. Then you will learn about if switch, while, do while, do until, for looping statements and basically all the other iterative form of statements and break/continue statement. Next, we are going to learn about defining a function, calling a function and returning multiple values and also how a value is returned from a function.|
|2||Advanced Concepts of Octave Neural Network||4||In this Octave training, we will be studying about the advanced concepts of Octave Neural Network. As there are multiple pieces of training and online examples available which explains the significance and the usage of Neural networks and its programming techniques, it becomes quite necessary to implement the same and other advanced techniques and that’s what you will learn in this course. The Octave training course would include techniques such as plotting of the graph and datasets, Matrix manipulation, some arithmetic operations such as Trigonometric expressions, etc, set operations and set theory related operations, Audio processing, image processing, data containers, and their use. This would also include using mathematical operations such as those like numPy or Scikit learn libraries which would be beneficial in any kind of real time projects. This would also teach you some graph related and another kind of Matlab functions such as matplotlib library. The advanced neural networks consist of providing some use cases as per the live real-time environment. We would ask you to practice on these use cases as to master the advanced concepts and programming you need to have good hands-on experience. If there comes a doubt, the basic introductory level of Neural network fundamentals comes into play|
Octave Training – Certificate of Completion
Which tangible skills you will learn in this course?
- The skills that you will learn in this Octave training course would include those of programming as the Octave language in itself is an open source, interpreted, a structural programming language which makes use of functions and scripts in order to execute the programs.
- Coding skills are anyway a must thing if you are working in a software related industry especially in the field of analytics. Octave training ensures that this skillset of yours is taken care of.
- The next skill that you will learn is the analytical skill as the Octave software is mainly used for data analytics and its purposes, therefore analysis of data, preprocessing, manipulation, cleansing and other forms of raw level of processing on data is done and therefore the Octave training ensures that you are not left devoid of this skillset.
- Other skills include understanding neural networking ecosystem, data science, and its components, big data and its domain, functional skillset as the datasets provided to the Octave software would relate to some business unit and some functional domain and would have some form of an analytical background.
- It could be a big data based, data science or a neural network based.
- All these skillsets are a great add on to your professional course and if you choose the Octave training course these skills will be added to your portfolio.
In order to start with the Octave training, you should have the following prerequisites in place.
- You should have a coding or programming background. Even if you do not have a background, you should at least understand the basics of any high-level programming language.
- You should be familiar with computer science concepts such as data structures, algorithms, etc.
- You should be familiar with basic fundamental concepts of mathematics such as plotting techniques, numerical calculation, regression analysis, etc.
- You should be familiar with the data analytics concepts and should be able to do data crunching and data manipulation
- You should be self-motivated and keen to learn the Octave training
The target audience for this Octave training includes:
- Students: All those students who are willing to learn this course.
- Professionals: All those professionals who either belong or do not belong from an analytics background but intend to make their career shift or add this technology as an add on are an ideal audience for Octave training.
- People who are willing to use octave: There are people who have been developing their own piece of software and to code into it they would require the assistance of this octave tool, therefore, this tool can work wonders when it has to be about those people.
- The professors and lecturers: The professors who have to teach this course as a part of their curriculum would be required to take Octave training. This will work wonders for those professors as this course is ideally designed for students and they would be benefitted the most.
- Analysts: These people would require the usage of octave tool for analytical purposes and for prediction and doing all forms of analysis.
Octave Training – FAQs
What growth prospects would I be offered with, once I complete this Octave training?
You could be offered the position and the profile of a data scientist, an analyst and even as a developer once you complete the course, have a good hands-on and clear the interview rounds of the company. Apart from the IT domain, you can also look for yourself as a professor or some teacher in some private institute doing corporate training and other teaching related jobs. The growth is not limited as this is a new and great programming language to work in the field of analytics.
Should I refer to some other study material as well or the curriculum provided in this Octave training is enough?
We would recommend you to complete all the modules of this course well in depth and practice in parallel. Once that task is completed then you can start the revision. You should not find the need to refer some external material as the course curriculum for Octave training course is designed in such a way which gives an end to end visibility as a developer, analyst and as any other professional working with Octave.
Does this Octave training prepare me for any certifications too?
Yes, the Octave for Data Analytics course is designed keeping in mind the certifications. There are a few such as those by the Google certification team where the course curriculum is taken by Andrew Ng who has provided a wide array of machine learning courses related to the octave. You can target those certifications and this course suits well with your needs.
- By making use of this training, you can expect your career touching skies as Octave language is among the niche technologies which targets the machine learning and neural networking space.
- There are not many people in the market right now who would know this technology and hence the demand is quite high.
- The skillset of analytics, developer, data science, mathematics is the rare skillset to find and somebody with an expertise in all these domains is a must to have a choice for the interviewers and the employers.
- Your large career benefit will be directly reflected once you start with the course itself as you would realize what you were missing till date and how efficient Octave training is.
Decent Beginner course
Nice quick overview
Certified Data Science
Ioan Dan Anghel