New Year '20 Offer
New Year '20 Offer
MS SQL Training (13 Courses, 11+ Projects)
This MS SQL Training Course includes 13 courses, 11 Projects with 62+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of them. This MS SQL Server training will help you learn practice labs in SQL server, writing queries, create your own tables and perform various operations in SQL.
What you get in this MS SQL Training?
Mobile App Access
About MS SQL Training Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Microsoft SQL:01 - The Fundamentals||2h 42m|
|Microsoft SQL:02 - Transact-SQL and Database||3h 2m|
|Microsoft SQL:03 - Creating Tables||3h 28m|
|Microsoft SQL:04 - SQL Server and Indexes||1h 9m|
|Microsoft SQL:05 - Indexes and Views||2h 52m|
|Microsoft SQL:06 - Stored Procedures||2h 19m|
|Microsoft SQL:07 - Triggers||2h 15m|
|Project on MS SQL Server - Creating a Soccer Database||5h 36m|
|Project on MS SQL Server - Employee Database||4h 52m|
|T-SQL - Beginners||4h 1m|
|T-SQL - Advanced||5h 24m|
|Learn MSBI and SSIS||2h 34m|
|SSIS - SQL Server Integration Services||5h 12m|
|SSRS Reporting||4h 33m|
|SSRS - SQL Server Reporting Services||3h 4m|
|Project - Kids Play Zone App using C#, SQL and ADO.net||2h 11m|
|Project on C# .Net - Fever Tracking System||2h 18m|
|Project on SQL Server - Case Study on Hyper Market||4h|
|Project on .NET - TV Serials System Web Application Development||3h 6m|
|Project on C# and .Net - Order Management System||4h 34m|
|Project on VB.net and SQL - Students Score Card System||3h 1m|
|Project on VB.net and SQL - Samples Tracking System||3h 47m|
|Project on .NET and SQL - Movie Booking System||3h 15m|
|Project - Loyalty Points Management System with .NET and SQL||3h 25m|
|Course Name||Online MS SQL Training Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 13 courses, 11 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||62+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Install MS SQl, practice labs in SQL server, writing queries, create your own tables and perform various operations in SQL.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning MS SQL Server|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of SQL|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 13 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced data analysis skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||.Net Framework, MS SQL Free to download|
|System Requirement||A complete requirement has been listed on this Microsoft link|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online MS SQL Training Curriculum
In this section, each module of the MS SQL training is explained briefly:
The goal of this course is to help you understand all the topics that fall under the court of Microsoft SQL which is a relational database management system developed and managed by Microsoft. This course has been intended to enable all sorts of trainees to work very effectively with this RDBMS so that they can find it pretty simple to work with this database. Once this course is finished, the trainees will be ample cognizant about the related topics and will be able to draft solutions for database related problems.
This course has been focused on assisting all of our trainees to achieve proficiency on working with Microsoft SQL. They will be diving deep into all the concepts and will be learning how to work using this database. Another main motive of this course is to train folks on both theoretical and practical aspects of this RDBMS as there are some of the trainees who need equal understanding of theory in order to satisfy their purpose. After completion of this course, the trainee will be ample skillful to work in this database management system.
There are a total thirteen units in this course which includes training units as well as projects.
Microsoft SQL Fundamentals will be the first unit where we will be learning about all the fundamentals of MS SQL. It will be approximately three hours long video where the first half an hour will be used by the educator to brief the introduction part. You will get to learn about each and every single topic that falls under the court of beginners level concept.
Transact-SQL and Database is the next unit which has been included to help the trainees master all the concepts related to Transact-SQL. In this unit, you will be learning about some of the important concepts about the database which will help you while diving deep into the advanced level concepts. It will be around three hours long video where the video has been divided on the basis of theoretical and practical aspects.
SQL Table Creation will be the other unit where we will be learning about creating tables in this database. This unit will not just explain how to create the tables but will also help you in understanding all the topics that facilitate table creation. It is going to be around three and a half an hour video where the educator will be explaining the concepts with the help of simple examples.
SQL Server and Indexes is the next unit. As the name suggests, we will be exploring SQL server in this unit together with Indexes. You will be working to understand all the concepts and the educator will be detailing the concepts with the help of simple examples where the examples have been selected very carefully so that it could emit the complete sense and should be effective.
Indexes and Views is another unit of this course. We will be learning about views in this course which is considered as one of the most important concept of Microsoft SQL. There are some of the sample questions included in this course which will help the trainees to dive deep into the concept and will also help them to get a precise idea about the subject.
Stored Procedures, Triggers, T-SQL – Beginners, T-SQL – Advanced, SQL Server Integration Services are some of the courses that we will be learning in this course. After completing all the units you will be able to work very effectively with all the concepts and will also be able to draft solutions for the complex storage related problem.
There are around more than fourteen projects included in this course where all the projects have a unique topic.
Project on MS SQL Server – Creating a Soccer Database will be the first project where will be creating a database concerned with the data related to Soccer. In this project, we will be learning all of the concepts that we would have learned in this course. This project will help you reinforce all the concepts related to Microsoft SQL.
Project on MS SQL Server – Employee Database is the next project and as the name states, we will be creating an employee database using MYSQL. We will also be learning about how to manage the errors in this project which is referred to as error handling.
In addition to these two projects, there are twelve more projects that we will be covering in this course. After completing all the projects, you will be able to leverage this database to solve the problems that could be resolved using Microsoft SQL.
Certificate of Completion
What is MS SQL Server?
MS SQL (Microsoft – Structured Query Language) is an RDBMS (Relational Database Management System) developed by Microsoft Corporation. It was initially released in the year 1987. It supports different operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, etc. it is available in different languages. It is licensed under a proprietary software version. It was purely written using C and C++ programming languages. There are different editions available for the Microsoft SQL Server. The several editions are such as Standard, Enterprise, Web, Workgroup, Express, Business Intelligence. It supports different features such as storing, retrieving and managing the data in the database.
The MS SQL Server is platform-dependent and supports both GUI based and command-based operations. It can be used to create several databases, and maintain them. The types of SQL Server components are Workstation components and Server components. Several numbers of instances can be created by using MS SQL Server.
Industry Growth TrendThe global Infrastructure Solution market and Integration Services is expected to grow from $615.30 billion in 2014 to $1196.93 billion in 2019 at the CAGR of 14.23% from 2014 to 2019.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills will I learn from this MS SQL Training?
- The skills that are obtained after completion of this training are RDBMS, ER Model, Normalization, SQL Server, SQL Language, Managing Database, Creating Tables and SSIS, etc.
- This MS SQL training comprises several chapters under each course and several modules under each chapter that are present in the course curriculum are Datatypes, Data Integrity, Indexes, Views, Triggers, Cursors, T-SQL and many databases or its scheme development tools and frameworks.
- The other skills that can be obtained upon completing this training are Database schema creation, database management, upgrading activities and many other database server admin related concepts, etc.
- The course also contains a set of tangible skills which are RDBMS core concepts, SQL queries, schema creation, instances creation, and DB triggers.
- This MS SQL training course is very useful for the prospective DBMS Developers, career in Database administration, SQL Developer, Database Developer, Database Development, SQL Engineer, etc.
- To sustain in a career as a Database Engineer / Database Admin / SQL Developer: The MS SQL training does not mandate any prerequisites in order to choose this training. This training can be opted by any student or learner or professional to acquire knowledge on core concepts of database and its development or SQL programming, SQL tools, database development process using MS SQL etc. All the learners who are interested to learn the Database concepts like database management processes and SQL queries, SSIS services, Database schemas, Database instances creation etc. using different versions or editions of database softwares can opt for this course and are also recommended. The basic core concepts of database design or SQL querying or database core concepts are essential and required to learn the concepts in this course but are not mandatory. This core knowledge of database concepts or Structured Query Language or RDBMS concepts and hands-on experience in the Database Server area is an advantage.
- Knowledge in SQL or RDBMS or SQL Server Tools: Any basic knowledge or experience in the areas of Database or Database administration or management or DBMS development/data operational or management tools is an added advantage to learn the contents in the MS SQL training contents. This course also has many advantages on learning the concepts such as Database optimization, maintaining schema, handling large data operations, operations of multiple queries on complex SQL queries is an added benefit and also including the database management tools, techniques, and different server editions will be of greater benefit and also a foundational concept to master the core concepts in reference to the MS SQL Server.
- Computers Science or Engineering Students: All the students who belong to Computer Science filed in their Bachelor’s degree course can choose this MS SQL training. All the learners who are much interested and having knowledge on Database concepts or Database administration or Database related tools can opt for this course. This MS SQL training is an added advantage to enhance the learners’ career or profession in any Software Engineer position or Database developer position with many benefits to their career. This MS SQL training is well suggested to all the learners who are keen in learning core concepts related to Database. MS SQL training is articulated in such a way that the career of the learners can be advanced to a new level in order to secure better opportunities.
- Database Admin or SQL Developer or Database Architect: The learners of this All MS SQL training will be able to learn several concepts of Databases or MS SQL Server concepts, technologies, different data plugins and tools, several database tools that can be integrated with MS SQL Server, SSIS Services, and techniques from the contents of this course which further adds a lot of benefits to the learners’ career as a Database Engineer, Database Architect, SQL Developer, Software Engineer, Data Analyst, MS SQL Server Developers, System Engineer, SQL Server Developer, Software Engineer, SQL Server Database Administrator, Software Developer, SSIS Developer, Team Leader, Database Architect, etc. This course can be chosen to secure better career opportunities in the area of Database or SQL or MS SQL Server.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Science: Any Bachelor’s Degree holder or Master’s Degree holder in Science or Engineering or any technical field can choose this Edu CBA – MS SQL Training course to become a Technological Database architect or Software Engineer or SQL Developer in any Database Admin or development-related roles in the larger companies.
MS SQL Training FAQ’s- General Questions
Is this MS SQL Training really worth to buy?
Yes, Any Database Developer or SQL Developer or Database Admin or SSIS Developer prospective Technical Database Engineer who is willing to learn the database concepts and master SQL knowledge and querying concepts can choose this course which is very worth for better career.
Without having any knowledge or experience in Computers or database concepts and techniques, is this MS SQL Training a good choice for me?
YES, this MS SQL Training is a good choice for your profession to consider. This course can be easily learned and does not have any pre-requisites of computer or database-related concepts. Anyone who is very much interested and keen to learn the database concepts and tools can choose this course.
Is this MS SQL training course valuable and worth it for my profession or future career?
Yes. this course gives a good and value-added content in order to gain some good knowledge for your profession or future career in terms of the database core concepts and Database administration and Development to the career along with some verifiable certifications from Edu CBA Academy further generating more benefits in obtaining further important technical roles in career.
Is this an apt course for learning all the database related concepts and tools to prepare for an interview or to write any professional certifications?
Yes, this is an apt and good course for learning the latest database concepts and SQL core concepts and also to prepare for an interview or professional certifications. Any further knowledge on database concepts or RDBMS or SQL concepts or querying language or database development is recommended that further adds benefit on learning the contents of this course. This MS SQL Training needs a minimum of 31+ hours to complete.
- There are many career benefits upon completing this MS SQL training course and its concepts which are mentioned as below:
- This MS SQL training course is a package of 13 online courses, 11 Projects for the database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server, database development tools for the data operations and handling applications using database management tools and related technologies, and its concepts with the hands-on content.
- Any SQL Developer or Database Developer or Database Engineer can opt for this All MS SQL training course in order to learn the latest database or SQL concepts and database technological tools along with its features and advanced concepts to get the career advanced to a next level such as Database Architect, Database Administrator or MS SQL Server Admin, etc.
- There are also other benefits to a career upon choosing this MS SQL training course are such as the MS SQL training course certification which is a part of the learners’ profile as a verifiable qualification.
MS SQL Training Testimonials
Fantastic Intro To MySQL
Paul Thomas Everts Jr.
A Good Start to SQL