Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Minitab Training (5 Courses, 3+ Projects)
This Minitab Training includes 5 courses, 3 Projects with 27+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of them. This Minitab training will help you learn Predictive Modeling, Analysis of Variance ANOVA, Correlation Techniques, Regression Modeling using Minitab Software.
Statistical Analysis using Minitab - Beginners to Beyond
Project - Data Analytics using Minitab
Minitab GUI and Descriptive Statistics
ANOVA in Minitab
Correlation Techniques in Minitab
What you get in this Minitab Training?
Mobile App Access
About Minitab Training Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Statistical Analysis using Minitab - Beginners to Beyond||4h 29m|
|Project - Data Analytics using Minitab||4h 42m|
|Minitab GUI and Descriptive Statistics||2h 46m|
|ANOVA in Minitab||53m|
|Correlation Techniques in Minitab||2h 21m|
|Project on Minitab - Regression Modeling||9h 54m|
|Minitab Predictive Modeling using Excel||56m|
|Project on Minitab - Testing of Hypothesis using Minitab||57m|
|Course Name||Online Minitab Training Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 5 courses, 3 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||27+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Predictive Modeling, Analysis of Variance ANOVA, Correlation Techniques, Regression Modeling using Minitab Software|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Minitab and wants to make a career in Data Analysis|
|Pre-Requisites||Basis Statistical concepts|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 5 courses, 3 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced data analysis skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||Minitab, Microsoft Excel|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Minitab Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Minitab training is explained briefly
The goal of this course is to help the trainees in achieving proficiency in working with Minitab to deal with all sorts of statistics based problems. It will help all the interested folks to extend their knowledge base concerned with Data analytics. This training will also assist the trainees to understand the sort of problems that could be resolved using this.
This course has been focused on training folks on mastering all the skills that are primarily used to work with Minitab. It is also intended to make the trainees cover all the topics that fall under the domain of Minitab. They will be learning how the statistical analysis could be implemented by the virtue of Minitab.
- Seven units are composed in the course where the projects and the concept description modules have been covered.
- The first unit of this course will be “Statistical Analysis using Minitab – Beginners to Beyond”. In this course, you will be learning about Minitab from a beginner’s view and will also be covering advanced level concepts. It will be an almost four and a half hours long video tutorial where the first half has been devoted to making you understand the basics which will be further used to learn the advanced level topics.
- Minitab GUI and Descriptive Statistics will be the next unit in this training. You will be learning about Minitab GUI where the educator will be covering all the features provided by the Minitab interface. You will also be learning about the Descriptive statistics which includes some of the advanced level concepts concerned with statistics. After completing this unit, you will be able to work with the Minitab GUI to solve complex statistics based problems.
- ANOVA in Minitab is the next important unit that has been included in this course. You will get to learn about ANOVA in this course. It is one of the units that has been considered as the advanced aspect of Minitab. It is almost one and a half hours long video where the educator will be detailing everything about ANOVA in very simple terms and by keeping the usage of jargon as less as possible.
- Correlation Techniques in Minitab is the next unit in this course which has been devoted to training folks on Correlation Techniques. The educator will explain to you what Correlation Techniques are and how they help one willing to solve complex problems based on statistics.
- Minitab Predictive Modeling using Excel is the next important and last unit of the course. As the name suggests, you will be learning about Minitab Predictive Modeling in this unit by using Ms. Excel. It is almost one and a half hours long video tutorial where you will be working with all the concepts that fall under the domain of Predictive Modeling.
- This course contains two major projects which cover all the topics that we would have covered in this course.
- Project – Data Analytics using Minitab will be the first project where you will be leveraging your understanding to complete this project. It will be based on data analytics and the concepts will be implemented using Minitab. You will be using all the beginner and the advanced level concepts to finish this project. You will also get to learn about some of the aspects that are directly or indirectly concerned with Minitab.
- Project on Minitab – Regression Modeling will be the next important project in this course. As the name states, it will be a project on Regression Modeling which will be implemented using Minitab. To complete the project, you will come across various errors and you will also learn how to handle or manage those errors which will eventually fortify your understanding of error handling.
- After completing all the projects in this course, you will be able to work very effectively with all the concepts of Minitab and will also be able to draft solutions which require to make the use of Minitab to get resolved,
Certificate of Completion
What is Minitab?
Let’s understand what Minitab is and what is its use.
Minitab is statistical software that was developed by the University of Pennsylvania in 1972. It is used mainly for data analysis, statistical pattern detection, and application of statistics in data crunching. Minitab automates calculation, generates graphs and provides other such functionality which ensures that the user focuses on data analysis and interpretation of results only.
Minitab has been used widely across the world both in the industry as well as in academia for data analysis purposes. It is available for free as a trial version, but the entire feature of the product needs to be purchased for commercial use.
Industry Growth TrendThe global Advanced Analytics Market size was USD 7.04 billion in 2014 and is projected to reach USD 29.53 billion by 2019, growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 33.2% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills will I learn from this Minitab Training course?
Data Analysis is a strong skill and is required by almost all companies. Which today is data science, until a couple of years ago it was data analysis. All industries and businesses require data analysis be it retail, manufacturing, automobile, share market, banks, etc.
Minitab teaches important data analysis skills. These skills are taught in such a generic way that the user can apply this with other data analysis software as well. Data Cleaning, transformation, correlation, ANOVA, Chi-squared test, regression, multiple regression and chart preparation are some of the techniques that the users will learn from this Minitab training. They also learn how to perform these analyses in excel as well.
Pre-requisites to Minitab Training
- For better outcome and proper understanding of the course material, certain pre-requisite is a must. Candidates should have an interest in mathematics and statistics and they must have a strong background in it.
- Usually, someone with a degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or related field of engineering is most suitable. If one knows anyone programming or scripting language then it is an added advantage.
- Minitab does not require any coding and all the functions are a simple click and select, but still, there is a possibility of coding. Similarly, macros can be written in excel to automate many tasks and create user-defined functions. Thus, knowledge of programming becomes an added advantage.
- Apart from the above, candidates should have a desire to learn and apply his thought process as data analysis is a creative mind’s thing.
Target Audience for this Minitab Course
- The course is designed for anyone who wants to become a data analyst. It is ideally suited for junior data analysts, Basic excel users, data analysts who want to learn Minitab, business intelligence professionals, data engineers, non-technical managers who are working towards report generation and project performance analysis, MIS professionals and last but not the least students and fresh graduates. This Minitab training teaches advanced data analysis skill which has application across all verticals and industry segments.
- Usually, pay package in data analysis is better than mundane software jobs such as web developer or back-end developer in small companies, thus fresh college graduates should learn this skill and directly try to get a job in this field. As such courses are not taught in colleges and universities, online courses like this one is a great lifesaver.
- This is also one of those courses where even non-technical background people can apply and learn because it does not require any coding skill, to begin with, and little bit coding whatever is needed can be picked up as and when needed without much of a roadblock.
Minitab Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Is this field growing? Is there enough demand for data analysis of people?
Yes. Data analysis is a growing field and the proof of this could be continuous growth in data. With the advent of social media, mobile devices and large-scale use of the internet, data volume is growing and hence the need to analyze the data is also growing. There is good demand in the market for skilled professionals and industries are paying well.
Do I need to be very good at mathematics and statistics to understand this Minitab training course?
One needs not a master’s in mathematics or statistics to learn this course. But if you have an enquiring mind and if you enjoyed your mathematics classes in school and college, you are fit for the course. You don’t need to revise any of those materials, neither do you need to fear. The only requirement is that the candidates should have interested in the subject.
How is this Minitab training course different from other data analysis courses available in the market?
This Minitab training teaches three tangible skills: data analysis, Excel and Minitab. There are only a few courses which do that. Knowing all three ensures that the candidates get a good exposure on the subject and also better prospects from a career point of view.
Sample Preview of this Minitab Training Course
Career Benefits of this Training on Minitab
- Usually, after this course, candidates start applying to jobs and interviews and they get to highlight on their resume. That itself should be the highest and most rewarding career benefit out of this Minitab training.
- Many of our past students have managed to get into better jobs and higher pay. The course also provides a certificate that carries value and shows the skill sets of candidates. Using these certificates, candidates can also groom their resume, apply for promotion in their current organization or internally switch to data analysis role.
- The third benefit comes in terms of development and growth, because of the nature of the course candidates develop an enquiring mind, it learns to analyze everything and thus learns to make a better, more informed decision. Thus, this Minitab training teaches a more effective way to think and decision-making skills.
Minitab Training Course Testimonials
Effective & Informative
Anthony J. Santos
Predictive Modelling Course
Abhijeet Prithviraj Patil
Completion of predictive modeling and implementation using excel.
SEYNI SOLEY BOUBACAR