New Year '20 Offer
New Year '20 Offer
Microsoft Power BI Training (3 Courses, 3+ Projects)
3 Online Courses
3 Hands-on Projects
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Power BI - Beginners to Pro
Microsoft Power BI Tutorial
Visualisation with Microsoft Power BI
Sale Performance Case Study using BI
Project on Power BI - Market Place Analysis
What you get
Mobile App Access
Online Microsoft Power BI Training
This Microsoft Power BI Training Certification includes 3 comprehensive Microsoft Power BI Courses, 3 Projects with 29+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn a comprehensive detailed course on understanding data analysis and visualization using Microsoft Power BI. You go through the Power BI software from scratch understanding its dashboard, data sources, working with data, deriving data insights, Power BI Admin, Report building and DAX language.
This post is for you to understand the importance of Microsft Power BI and the benefits of taking the training.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About Microsoft Power BI Course
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|Power BI - Beginners to Pro||10h 55m|
|Microsoft Power BI Tutorial||4h 34m|
|Data Analysis and Visualization with Microsoft Power BI||9h 06m|
|Sale Performance Case Study using Microsoft Power BI||2h 15m|
|Project on Power BI - Market Place Analysis||37m|
|Power BI Project - Creating a Manager Performance Report||36m|
|Course Name||Online Microsoft Power BI Training|
|Deal||You get access to all 3 courses, 3 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||29+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Data analysis and visualization using Microsoft Power BI tool|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Data Visualization and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about data analysis would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 3 courses, 3 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced data visualization skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Microsoft Power BI Training Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Microsoft Power BI Certification Training is explained.
Data Analysis and Visualization with Microsoft Power BI
This Power BI training aims to make you learn and understand the concepts of analyzing the data and doing visualization by making use of Microsoft Power BI. It is a software which aims to assist you in superior business analytics. The raw data of your company is just some unprocessed form of data which is then collected, gathered and organized into rich visuals so that you can focus on what matters the most to you.
Microsoft Power BI Tutorial
BI is typically the collection of processes and tools which is used to gather data and collect it into meaningful information to be used by people who can then make better decisions. Microsoft Excel can be used to make powerful reports, dashboards, and scorecards. You can bring the data in Excel, sort and organize the data which could be used for creating reports and scorecards.
Certificate of Completion
What is Microsoft Power BI?
Power BI is a business analytics service provided by Microsoft. The aim of this service is to provide business intelligence and interactive visualizations. These kinds of capabilities provide a simple enough interface for end-users to create their own dashboards and reports.
Power BI is a cloud-based service, known as power bi services, also along with a desktop-based interface which is known as Power BI Desktop. It offers warehousing capabilities which include data preparation, interactive dashboards, and data discovery.
In essence, it is a business intelligence and a data visualization tool that is used to convert the data from various sources into BI reports and interactive dashboards. The suite provides multiple software, connectors as well as services such as Power BI desktop.
The BI service is based on SaaS and the mobile backed power BI apps are available for different platforms. The set of business services is used by users to consume data and build a BI reporting mechanism. The desktop app, on one hand, is used to create the reports whereas the SaaS is used to publish the reports and Power BI mobile app is used to view dashboards and reports. The desktop version is available for both 32bit as well as 64-bit platforms.
Which Skills will you learn in this Microsoft Power BI training?
- The skills which will be learned in this Power BI certification include those mainly related to business analytics and data engineering.
- Web development, data crunching, data visualization, analytics, extraction, transformation, loading, preprocessing, report generation, data and object modeling, predictive capabilities, advancing risks and mitigation measures, sales and growth chart, past trends of company’s profits in graphical pictorial format, data exploration, Data analysis expressions, Microsoft Excel and its reporting, future predictions and forecasts, etc.
- In this Power BI training, you will also learn about the creation of custom Microsoft SQL queries which are much needed to work on any database and works as a querying language.
- You will also learn how to do DAX calculations to generate powerful data insights and also about creating executive-level dashboards.
- Achieve high-performance queries by making use of database queries in a more powerful way.
- Through this Power BI training, you will learn data cleansing and transformation so that it can be used for modeling.
Requirements / Pre-requisites
- The pre-requisites of starting the Microsoft Power BI training is as follows:
- Basic knowledge of Analytics and Business intelligence concepts and tools: Basic knowledge of the business analytics tools and BI concepts is a must if you are targeting to learn the Microsoft Power BI course. This would be an added advantage as you would then know the basics and the underlying history behind the use of certain tools and techniques which are mentioned in the course. Analytics is all about dealing with data and business intelligence is about representing that meaningful set of information by reports, graphs and other techniques. Microsoft Power BI tool helps you leverage those two features and hence, prior knowledge of these concepts is good to go to thing.
- A passion or a zeal to learn: This is one of the critical asks when you are a newbie in learning this or any other technology. Unless and until you possess the zeal or the enthusiasm to learn a new technology or a tool it’s going to be a really tough journey.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages: This point holds true when you are willing to learn any new technology or skill. A new programming language gives you an added advantage over everybody else as you will be able to understand the concepts in a lot more better way.
- Background about your job: This point will aid you in relating to things that you study. For example, if your job is in a bank, then you can easily relate with the account related fraudulent transactions in the history of the bank, so on and so forth.
- The target audience of this course would be the people who will be the most benefitted with this certification. This BI training can benefit almost everybody who follows the above-mentioned prerequisites but still, the list below provides the profiles of an ideal fit audience, specific for Microsoft Power BI course:
- Web Developers
- Business Analyst
- IT Professional
- Project Manager
- Software Engineer
- Data Engineers
- Technical managers
- IT operations
Power BI Training Certification – FAQ’s
What is Microsoft Power BI training all about?
Power BI service is a cloud-based business analytics related service which enables visualizing and analysis of data with greater accuracy, speed, efficiency, and understanding. This service is used to connect the users to a large range of cloud-based and on-prem servers through easy to use dashboards, compelling visualizations, interactive reports.
How do I find out if my organization already has a Power BI account?
The azure active directory integrated applications can be seen. It will list down all the active users inside the organization. It doesn’t indicate, however, about the kind of license every individual has. It only tells about the users who have signed into the Power BI account and when they are logged in.
What is power Bi desktop?
It is a free application that can be installed by users on their computing devices as it works cohesively with the service. Data scientists, developers, and admins work with the power Bi desktop tool to generate reports so as to make them available to Power Bi service users.
- This Power BI training will help you acquire the right skill as per your profile and domain. You do not need to worry about the rest as it will provide you a complete hands-on with live project experience as you would do inside your organization.
- You will have a theory and concepts as strong as many people in your organization would not.
- You would have a complete and a clearer picture of the data which is flowing inside your organization.
- This Power BI certification also helps you achieve the right professional career choice as you will be in a state to make an informed decision.
- You will have both technical as well as the business skillset, the blend of which is much needed in an organization, always.
Power BI Training Reviews
Juan Carlos Pardo
Power BI Training Certification