Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
MATLAB Course Bundle - 5 Courses in 1 | 3 Mock Tests
This MATLAB Programming Training includes 5 courses with 11+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access and several mock tests for practice. You get to learn about the MATLAB computing environment, project-based application in data analysis, data modeling, visualization, and data programming.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this MATLAB Course Bundle - 5 Courses in 1 | 3 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About MATLAB Course Bundle
|Courses||You get access to all 5 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||11+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn about the MATLAB computing environment, project-based application in data analysis, data modeling, visualization, and data programming|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Matlab and wants to make a career in data and analytics field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about data analytics would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 5 courses, Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
MATLAB Course Bundle Curriculum
In this section, each module of the MATLAB Training is explained.
MODULE 1: MATLAB Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details MATLAB - Beginners 3h 9m ✔ MATLAB - Intermediate 47m ✔ MATLAB - Advanced 4h 1m ✔
MODULE 2: Projects based Learning
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Project on MATLAB - Simulation of a Single-Phase Half Bridge and Full Bridge Inverter using MATLAB 34m ✔ Machine Learning with MATLAB 2h 15m ✔
MODULE 3: Mock Exams & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - MATLAB Assessment Exam Test - MATLAB Mock Exam Test - Assessment Exam MATLAB
MATLAB Course – Certificate of Completion
What is MATLAB Programming?
- MATLAB Programming is a numerical, high level, and multi-paradigm computing environment. It was licensed under a proprietary license by MathWorks. It is commercial software. It was developed and is being maintained by MathWorks. It was purely written in C, C++, and Java programming language. It supports multiple cross platforms operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and macOS. It is mainly used to simulate the devices or applications behavior using Mat lab tools. It was initially released in the year 1984. Matlab is mainly used for mathematical calculations, generating plots, numerical and statistical methods. The different computational mathematics are such as Calculus, Data Analysis, Numerical Calculations, Differential Equations, Transforms, Integration, Curve Fitting. Iterative exploration, custom plots. The different generic applications of Mat lab are Image and Video Processing, Signal Processing, Communications, Control Systems, Test & Measurement, Computational Finance, and Computational Biology.
- This MATLAB programming environment provides a good and faster computation environment for complex applications. Different data types can be used in Matlab programming. The different operators are arithmetic, relational, bitwise, logical, and set operators. The different loop control statements can also be used similarly to other programming languages.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills you will learn in this Course?
- The set of skills those which can be acquired upon completing this MATLAB certification are Matlab, Variable, Graph, Array and Linear Equation, Control Flow, M Files, Interpolation in Matlab, Probability and Statistical Data in Matlab, Symbolic Equation, Simulink, File System in Matlab, More Graph Plotting in Matlab, etc.
- The MATLAB Training contains also a few numbers of sub-courses under the individual courses and few chapters under every course which were covered in the course curriculum such as usage of Matlab and its applications, signal processing applications, numerical applications, etc.
- Few skills can be obtained upon completing the MATLAB training are such as Signal Analysis in Matlab, Signal Processing in Matlab and Differential Equations, etc.
- The MATLAB certification also contains a set of tangible skills which are covered at the basic, intermediate and advanced level are such as Control flows, Variables, symbolic equations, probabilistic and statistic data, etc.
- This course is very useful for science, mathematical and economical applications and also for the prospective Data Analysts, Engineers, Developers, Statistical Officers, Data Engineers, Research Scientists, etc.
- Willingness to pursue a career as a Data Engineer or Matlab Engineer or Embedded Engineer: The MATLAB training does not mandate or require any prerequisites and can be considered by any learner to master the basic or core concepts or knowledge on MATLAB Programming concepts such as the installation of Matlab, usage and its applications across various streams or areas such as Science, Mathematics, Economics, etc. Matlab Engineers require core conceptual knowledge in several topics such as Matlab variables, Graph Plots, Scripts, Matlab functions, debugging Matlab functions, and optimization concepts that are well explained in this course. The core and advanced concepts of MATLAB Programming are explained very clearly under the contents of this MATLAB course and its description. This course can also be opted by the learners who have basic knowledge of other programming or scripting languages or Data analytics or any other computer programming-related technologies.
- Knowledge in Statistics or Analytics or Matlab related Tools: Any hands-on experience or previous knowledge in the areas of MATLAB related concepts or tools or Statistical Analysis or Economic analysis of data model or research related analytics tools is also a beneficial and an added advantage in further learning the contents of the MATLAB Programming course. This course has several other benefits upon learning the intermediate and advanced level Matlab concepts such as graph plotting, complex custom plots, simulation analysis, the behavior of electronic devices, etc. There are also several other benefits upon learning the contents and concepts of this MATLAB training certification
- Students of Embedded programming or Economics or Statistical background: All the learners who are having any Bachelor’s in science or engineering or economics or arts or in any technical or embedded expertise areas can choose this course as it will be a very better option in getting mastered with the concepts of Matlab tools and its related applications. All the prospective learners who are very interested and keen on learning and acquiring the knowledge on Matlab simulation or research-related applications or tools or technologies can choose this MATLAB Programming course. It is very beneficial and advantageous to master the latest embedded or statistical or economic analysis in the career of a Matlab professional with a benefit to all the learners’ profession. This MATLAB Training is well recommended to the prospective learners who are much interested to learn the concepts on Matlab tools and its simulation techniques. This MATLAB Programming course has been designed to cover the basic, intermediate and advanced topics for the benefit of beginners and experienced learners to secure job opportunities.
- Matlab Engineer or Research Analyst or Research Scientist: The learners of this MATLAB Programming course will be in a position to master the topics which all are related to MATLAB and industrial embedded applications from the range of intermediate to advanced techniques in the area of Matlab programming and its applications, different techniques and simulation of embedded or electronic devices, etc as a part of the contents of this MATLAB certification course that are of high importance in the area of MATLAB Programming. This course adds very good benefits to the prospective learners in their career roles such as a Data Analyst, Matlab Engineer, Embedded Engineer, Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Statistician, Quality Engineer, Quality Manager, Consultant, Team Leader, Quality Analyst, Statistical Analyst, Software Test Engineer, QA Engineer, Test Analyst, Test Lead, Analytics Consultant, Analytics Manager, Solution Architect, Programmer Analyst, Technical Architect, Business Analyst, Research Associate, etc. This course can be chosen to hold the best career opportunities in the area of Matlab or Embedded or Electronics or communications processing areas.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Science/Economics/Technical Background: Any interested learner with the background in Bachelor or Master Degree in the Science or Arts or Technological area can choose the Edu CBA – MATLAB Training to become an Embedded Engineer or Electronics Engineer or Matlab Engineer or Data Analyst or Statistician in larger multinational companies.
Is this MATLAB Training a worthy one to consider or pursue a career?
Yes, Any Matlab Engineer or Data Analyst or Embedded Analytics Engineer or prospective Matlab Programmer who is interested to learn from basic to advanced level MATLAB Programming tools and applications can choose this MATLAB Programming course which is a worthy and considerable one.
Can an entry-level engineer or non-technical graduates opt for this MATLAB certification?
YES, this MATLAB Programming course is a very good option for a young engineer or non-technical graduates from science or arts background in utilizing the features of MATLAB Programming. This course can easily be opted and learned from basic to core concepts easily and can be quickly mastered which does not have any pre-requisites for science or non-technical background learners. Any learner who is interested to learn the MATLAB Programming and applications and its related tools can choose this course.
Will this MATLAB course fetch any benefit or value to my career?
Yes. this MATLAB training is an advantageous and beneficial one for a learner’s career in terms of many ways that includes a verifiable certification from the Edu CBA Academy which is an added advantage in terms of job applications or resumes screening or shortlisting while looking for job opportunities.
Is this MATLAB certification a good one to learn about simulation or data analysis related techniques?
Yes, this MATLAB course is a very good one to learn about the MATLAB Programming and its applications including related tools to develop MATLAB Programs. Basic to advanced concepts are covered on MATLAB Programming and related tools which is more beneficial to master the contents of this course. This MATLAB certification needs a minimum of 11+ hours to complete.
- There are several career benefits upon completion of this MATLAB course and its intermediate and advanced concepts which are mentioned as below:
- This MATLAB Training is a package of two online courses for the concepts on basic to advanced usage of Matlab programming and its related applications to perform complex operations such as graph plotting, data analyzing, or simulating applications in the form of hands-on content in video format.
- Any Matlab Developer or Data Analyst or Embedded Engineer can choose this MATLAB certification course to learn from the core intermediate to advanced simulation or data analyzing and processing applications using Matlab kind of tools along with the MATLAB Programming features to improvise the learners’ career to an advanced level.