Marketing Analytics Course
4 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Marketing Analytics Course â€“ The Fundamentals1h 00m
Marketing Analytics using R and Microsoft Excel3h 38m
SEO Analytics Strategies- Content Marketing Tools2h 18m
Marketing Analytics2h 00m
Skills you will master
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Metrics
- Planning Metrics
- Customer Service Metrix
- Sales Channel Management Metrics
- Conjoint Analysis
- Market Segmentation
- Product-Service Bundling
- Content Marketing Tools
- SEO Analytics
- Marketing Automation
Marketing Analytics Training Course
This Online Marketing Analytics Certification Course includes 4 comprehensive Marketing Analytics Training with 8+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn and apply concepts of marketing analytics with the perspective of a data scientist.
What if there could be magic that could help you in …….
- Measuring marketing success across channels
- Visualizing your enterprise success
- Capitalize business performance
- Effective data gathering techniques from different channels
- A quality view of marketing dynamics.
SOUNDS LIKE A DREAM
Relax; we can’t wave a magic wand for doing this but our Marketing Analytics Course has a pretty close intention and will rescue you. However, what we can assure is Course Satisfaction to the aspirants with relevant and complete guidelines.
Since the time business went to different platforms is when every marketer begins to face issues related to
- Better insights
- Relevant approach and
- Right decisions with
- Effective solution.
With knowing the fact that we are surrounded by data in one or other way, our Marketing Analytics course will help you in a better understanding of your data in right time-frame to enable your career and organization the much-needed success.
- Certificate of Completion
- Sample Preview
- Target Audience
- Career Benefits
About Marketing Analytics Certification Course
|Course Name||Online Marketing Analytics Certification Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 4 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||8+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn and apply concepts of marketing analytics with the perspective of a data scientist|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning marketing analytics and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Marketing would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 4 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced data and analytics skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Marketing Analytics Course Curriculum
|Sr.No.||Course Name||No. of Hours||Course Description|
|1||Marketing Analytics Course – Fundamentals||1||We believe ‘a better foundation gives a better future’. This Marketing Analytics Certification Course concern about every “What’, ‘Why’ and “If’ related to Marketing Overview understanding with underlying concepts and terminologies.
Our Marketing Analytics Course is of 1 hour and divided into two sections –
The introduction is focused on marketing and elements associated with it like an advertisement, selling, and delivery of products. Understanding your brand, communication channels, designs, and market research strategies and your customers. What does Marketing means with real scenarios covering the types of business, marketing specialist, the purpose of marketing related to data visualization techniques, customer engagement, how to respond to changes?
The Overview will give you a better understanding of what, when and whom to market and related details. The role of Analytics in today’s marketing world. Acquisition role and its importance, how to lead successful business retention. Techniques to campaign in detail to help individuals review performances.
So, if you are fall in any of the below-listed categories than this Marketing Analytics training is meant for you
|2||Marketing Analytics Using R and Microsoft Excel||3||Our in-depth Marketing Analytics using R and MS Excel will help you master R and MS Excel tool understanding and to use them effectively in the process of enriching your Marketing skills.
The Marketing Analytics Certification Course structure is divided into 4 modules namely –
Introduction: Role of R and MS Excel in Business Analytics.
Basics of Marketing: A module dedicated to providing its user with Marketing Analytics, Marketing Metrics understanding with the help of R and Excel. You will be able to measure your marketing strategies and have a keen understanding of your organization campaign and business. How to create a Marketing planning metrics capturing real-time industry work understanding.
Sales Marketing: This marketing analytics training module will give a precise and detail understanding of sales and related terminologies. Creating metrics with respect to sales channel persuade parameters, Conjoint analysis. You will also be eligible to access our high rated “Case Study”. The Case Study captures real data insights related to Marketing Analytics, NPS of banks and many more. With Market segmentation of Airline, you will get a clear understanding of how things work in the airline industry and how Marketing Analytics help the industry.
Telecom: A detailed discussion on ‘Churn’ analysis and how to predict and forecast using data algorithms. The topic of discussion is on the Telecom industry.
|3||SEO Analytics Strategies – Content Marketing Tools||2||SEO is an ocean in itself. It has so many concepts and techniques within it. It affects your business presence online. Our SEO Analytics course will provide details related to
A part of SEO relies on the usage of several tools. This is what we have focused on in this module. You will get a detailed understanding of Content Marketing tools and Analytical tools needed for SEO. A demonstration of how Marketing automation works for content marketing and also how Social media helps in better SEO.
Also video lectures/webinars for Content Marketing tools and Graphic creation.
You will get a pack of an example set as a practice, which will enhance your understanding of the topics discussed in this Marketing Analytics Certification Course. A set of 10 content marketing examples.
|4||Marketing Analytics||2||The Marketing Analytics training session aims to provide its audience the purpose of Marketing Analytics and related concepts and their impact on businesses. key matrices that play a very crucial role in determining the success and how to analyze them. A complete overview or dashboard of the data in a presentable manner using various business channels.
With our Marketing Analytics course, you will be able to understand CRM – customer resource management, factors which enhance CRM. With complete market research and understanding the knowledge pattern, we have created knowledge packed 16 video series for our viewers.
Certificate of Completion
What is Marketing Analytics?
So, you have finally managed to set your business (say Apparel products). Target accomplished! So now you have multiple brands clothing present in your showroom and to gain momentum to your business you need to reach more target audiences. To do this you choose advertisements on your website, social media and several other techniques that best suit to you kind of business.
The bottom line is you are doing marketing of your products in the market for growth. This is where MARKETING ANALYTICS enters into the picture and can be referred as a practice that helps businesses to measure, analyze and predict their marketing performances for a good reason to regulate its effectiveness and optimize the ROI.
Marketing Analytics has seen far more capabilities beyond sales and lead generation; it can help you study your customers and their preferences, there trends and behavior, which product of yours is working best and which are not, which part of your business is preferred in which part of the world. If you are into any kind of business you definitely do not want to miss these crucial data.
Note – We have mentioned an example of the apparel industry, you can think the same in any industry as well. A brief explanation of how Marketing Analytics works in IT industry is confined to SEO, Search Ranking, Google Adwords and AdSense, marketing dashboard using R and Excel, you need to present your IWS or Azure infra expenses to the management.
What tangible skills you will learn in this course?
The Marketing Analytics Certification Course will help you learn and understand the following concepts –
- Marketing: From marketing to skills, you will be able to learn every aspect of it. As an individual, you will be able to understand terms in a much better way. Channels of marketing, aspects of marketing’s, factors affecting marketing policies. You will be in a better position to analyze the given scenarios after going through the Marketing Analytics Certification Course.
- Microsoft Excel: Excel is an evergreen tool for any kind of analytical work. With our course, you will be able to play with data in Excel, make adjustments to filter out meaningful data as per your need. There are several reports like sales, profit and margin charts that are responsible to prepare business dashboards.
- R tool: With saying that R is the best analytical tool in the present market. Knowledge of R can help grow your career in N number of ways. Extracting and manipulating large sets of data is just the tip of the iceberg, with R knowledge you will gain an understanding of data modeling. These techniques will help you to connect to different data sources like SQL and Servers to fetch data.
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization as we said earlier is a very vast subject. There are multiple subsets of SEO available which will boost your career in understanding business strategies. Understanding of which SEO tool to apply in any given scenario to get the best outcomes. Inbound, outbound marketing strategies, Google search techniques.
There is no such special pre-requisite for individuals who want to learn these marketing analytics certification courses. No skills set is either required. We would suggest having a learning attitude and mindset to take part in this blooming career option is all you need. To sum up the pre-requisite section we would say –
- To have a learning attitude
- Someone who is looking to advance a career in Marketing Analytics.
- Willingness to learn different marketing tools like R and Excel.
- All you need is to be a marketing enthusiast and people who want to make a career in the booming technology of the present world.
The target audience is comparatively a large set of individuals with an equally larger set of need. Let’s see who will be benefited after taking this Marketing Analytics training course.
- Fresher: A student either belonging to commerce, finance or engineering background can go ahead. These courses do not have any coding kinds of stuff into them so anyone who fears coding can look up to these courses. Best fit for any fresher’s who want to make their career in the IT industry (or we would say in any business across the world).
- Professionals: the fiercely competitive world is not hidden to anyone especially to the professional who has work experiences. To have a learning attitude is the best behavioral policy best suited for survival. With the Marketing Analytics Course we offer you a complete understanding of Marketing terms, use cases from real-time industry, analytics tools like R and Excel (from an analytical point of view) – these are very crucial to have in your skill set.
- Business Entrepreneurs: If you are a business guy then these courses will be more valuable, as it will give you an understanding of how to track your business and how to maximize returns. Knowing a set of skill will always help not only to understand business but also to appoint the right person for the work.
Marketing Analytics Course – FAQ’s
Why should I opt for this Marketing Analytics Certification Course?
We have worked thoroughly behind these courses to design in such a way to help our aspirants and fit across there learning need widely. The Marketing Analytics training course content is as per the latest industry trend. We have covered every aspect of the Marketing Analytics and presented before you. The other courses available in the market have a huge budget linked to it whereas we have a great success rate of 100% with minimal changes suitable to the pocket of even fresher’s.
I am in a mid of some other job profile, can I join the Marketing Analytics Certification?
Absolutely you can, being a professional you definitely understand how crucial it is to have wide domain knowledge, and practical understanding. The certification we offer at the end of these courses will be a cherry on the cake apart from practical knowledge and Use Case understandings.
- First and the foremost thing will be a valuable addition to your skill set. With our Marketing Analytics training course, you will be able to understand multiple topics and concepts, which will be helpful in the long run of your career.
- With having advance knowledge you have a better chance of grabbing job opportunities apart from your work domain. Stats show that Marketing Analytics is a technology on boom across the industry all around the world. You will become confident in Jobs related to Business Analytics, Sales Management, Analytics, Data Analytics, and Data with R and Data with Excel, CRM, SEO, and several other positions.
- Having multiple knowledge skills the chances of getting a higher salary becomes trifold.
- You will be able to understand related concepts much easy with this marketing analytics training.
Marketing Analytics Course Reviews
Marketing Analytics using R and Excel
Good Introduction to Marketing Analytics
Marketing Analytics- A course for every marketer
Marketing Analytics Course
Marketing Analytics Training