Learn from Home Offer
Marketing Analytics Course Bundle - 6 Courses in 1
This Online Marketing Analytics Certification includes 6 courses with 10+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access. You get to learn and apply concepts of marketing analytics with the perspective of a data scientist.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Marketing Analytics Course Bundle - 6 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Marketing Analytics Course Bundle
|You get access to all 6 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.
|10+ Video Hours
|Learn and apply concepts of marketing analytics with the perspective of a data scientist
|Anyone serious about learning marketing analytics and wants to make a career in this Field
|Basic knowledge about Marketing would be preferable
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for each of the 6 courses, Projects
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced data and analytics skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
Marketing Analytics Course Bundle Curriculum
MODULE 1: Marketing Analytics Training Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Marketing Analytics Course - The Fundamentals 52m ✔ Project - Marketing Analytics using R and Microsoft Excel 2h 9m ✔ Marketing Analytics 2h 12m ✔
MODULE 2: Projects based Learning
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details SEO Analytics Strategies- Content Marketing Tools 2h 13m ✔ Project - Market Basket Analysis in R 37m ✔ Market Basket Analysis Project on R 1h 48m ✔
This training program aims to provide knowledge about how analytics helps businesses drive marketing to maximize its effectiveness and you also get to learn and apply concepts of marketing analytics with the perspective of a data scientist. The trainee will learn how to measure marketing success across channels, visualizing the success of enterprise and techniques of how to gather effective data from different channels.
The primary objective of this training program is to help our aspirants to understand and forecast how customers purchase products and services and how they respond to marketing initiatives. The trainee will be able to successfully implement his marketing strategy to their business. Topics like marketing analytics course- the fundamentals, marketing analytics using r and Microsoft excel, SEO analytics strategies- content marketing tools and marketing analytics and project on project – market basket analysis in r and market basket analysis project on r will be covered in this training program.
This training program will include four main modules of training which are outlined in such a way that all the necessary information is highlighted about all the units of the course:
Marketing analytics course- the fundamentals is the first training module in which you will focus on the fundamentals concepts associated with marketing analytics. It will be a one-hour long video tutorial in which you will be explained all the concepts used for analysis briefly. After this module, the trainee will be clear about all the marketing fundamentals used for analysis.
Marketing analytics using r and Microsoft excel is the second unit in which you will learn how the analysis of marketing can be done using r and ms excel. It will help the trainee to master r and ms excel tool understanding and to use them effectively in the process of enriching their marketing skills. The trainee will be able to measure the marketing strategies and will have a keen understanding of the organization’s campaign and business. All the information will be explained through video lectures recorded by the educator.
SEO analytics strategies- content marketing tools is the next module where SEO concepts and techniques will be explained that may affect your business presence online. This module will give you a detailed understanding of the content marketing tools and analytical tools needed for SEO. A demonstration of how marketing automation works for content marketing and also how social media may help the trainee in better SEO. You will also learn about some of the aspects that are directly or indirectly concerned with SEO through the video tutorial of two hours long and any kind of query will be handled by the educator.
Marketing analytics is the fourth module where a training session will be provided to the trainees where the purpose of marketing analytics and all the related concepts and their impact on businesses will be explained through the video tutorial of two hours which is made by complete market research and understanding the knowledge pattern of the trainees.
This marketing analytics training program comprises four main modules which are further divided into subunits which are explained in brief through the video tutorial and it has two main projects that will be based on the training as well as the project modules.
Project – market basket analysis in r is the first project in which you will be working on the market basket analysis which is a business intelligence technology to predict future purchase decisions of the customers in which you will be using r programming. The details about this project will be explained through a video tutorial of almost one hour and after that doubt can be asked from the mentor.
Market basket analysis project on r is the second project in which you will be working on how market basket analysis can be done on r programming where you will be working with the probability of different items. The educator will be explaining all the concepts about the project on which you are working.
After completing this training program, you will be able to have a strong understanding of this technology and you will be able to give your support on marketing analysis related issues to the organization.
Certificate of Completion
What is Marketing Analytics?
So, you have finally managed to set your business (say Apparel products). Target accomplished! So now you have multiple brand clothing present in your showroom and to gain momentum to your business you need to reach more target audiences. To do this you choose advertisements on your website, social media and several other techniques that best suit your kind of business.
The bottom line is you are doing marketing of your products in the market for growth. This is where MARKETING ANALYTICS enters into the picture and can be referred as a practice that helps businesses to measure, analyze and predict their marketing performances for a good reason to regulate its effectiveness and optimize the ROI.
Marketing Analytics has seen far more capabilities beyond sales and lead generation; it can help you study your customers and their preferences, there trends and behavior, which product of yours is working best and which are not, which part of your business is preferred in which part of the world. If you are into any kind of business you do not want to miss these crucial data.
Note – We have mentioned an example of the apparel industry, you can think the same in any industry as well. A brief explanation of how Marketing Analytics works in the IT industry is confined to SEO, Search Ranking, Google Adwords and AdSense, marketing dashboard using R and Excel, you need to present your IWS or Azure infra expenses to the management.
Industry Growth TrendGlobal Business Analytics Market to grow from $40,814.6 million in 2014 to $66,719.8 million in 2019, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.3% from 2014 to 2019 Today, organizations are operating in a vibrant business environment, and thus face dynamic changes in customer demands.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills you will learn in this course?
The Marketing Analytics Certification Course will help you learn and understand the following concepts –
- Marketing: From marketing to skills, you will be able to learn every aspect of it. As an individual, you will be able to understand terms in a much better way. Channels of marketing, aspects of marketing’s, factors affecting marketing policies. You will be in a better position to analyze the given scenarios after going through the Marketing Analytics Certification Course.
- Microsoft Excel: Excel is an evergreen tool for any kind of analytical work. With our course, you will be able to play with data in Excel, make adjustments to filter out meaningful data as per your need. There are several reports like sales, profit and margin charts that are responsible to prepare business dashboards.
- R tool: With saying that R is the best analytical tool in the present market. Knowledge of R can help grow your career in N number of ways. Extracting and manipulating large sets of data is just the tip of the iceberg, with R knowledge you will gain an understanding of data modeling. These techniques will help you to connect to different data sources like SQL and Servers to fetch data.
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization as we said earlier is a very vast subject. There are multiple subsets of SEO available which will boost your career in understanding business strategies. Understanding of which SEO tool to apply in any given scenario to get the best outcomes. Inbound, outbound marketing strategies, Google search techniques.
- There is no such special pre-requisite for individuals who want to learn these marketing analytics certification courses. No skill set is either required. We would suggest having a learning attitude and mindset to take part in this booming career option is all you need. To sum up the pre-requisite section we would say –
- To have a learning attitude
- Someone who is looking to advance a career in Marketing Analytics.
- Willingness to learn different marketing tools like R and Excel.
- All you need is to be a marketing enthusiast and people who want to make a career in the booming technology of the present world.
- The target audience is comparatively a large set of individuals with an equally larger set of needs. Let’s see who will be benefited after taking this Marketing Analytics training course.
- Fresher: A student either belonging to commerce, finance or engineering background can go ahead. These courses do not have any coding kinds of stuff into them so anyone who fears coding can look up to these courses. Best fit for any fresher’s who want to make their career in the IT industry (or we would say in any business across the world).
- Professionals: the fiercely competitive world is not hidden to anyone especially to the professional who has work experiences. To have a learning attitude is the best behavioral policy best suited for survival. With the Marketing Analytics Course we offer you a complete understanding of Marketing terms, use cases from real-time industry, analytics tools like R and Excel (from an analytical point of view) – these are very crucial to have in your skillset.
- Business Entrepreneurs: If you are a business guy then these courses will be more valuable, as it will give you an understanding of how to track your business and how to maximize returns. Knowing a set of skills will always help not only to understand business but also to appoint the right person for the work.
Marketing Analytics Course – FAQ’s
Why should I opt for this Marketing Analytics Certification Course?
We have worked thoroughly behind these courses to design in such a way to help our aspirants and fit across there learning needs widely. The Marketing Analytics training course content is as per the latest industry trend. We have covered every aspect of the Marketing Analytics and presented before you. The other courses available in the market have a huge budget linked to it whereas we have a great success rate of 100% with minimal changes suitable to the pocket of even fresher’s.
I am in the mid of some other job profile, can I join the Marketing Analytics Certification?
You can, being a professional you understand how crucial it is to have wide domain knowledge, and practical understanding. The certification we offer at the end of these courses will be a cherry on the cake apart from practical knowledge and Use Case understandings.
- The first and foremost thing will be a valuable addition to your skillset. With our Marketing Analytics training course, you will be able to understand multiple topics and concepts, which will be helpful in the long run of your career.
- With having advanced knowledge you have a better chance of grabbing job opportunities apart from your work domain. Stats show that Marketing Analytics is a technology on a boom across the industry all around the world. You will become confident in Jobs related to Business Analytics, Sales Management, Analytics, Data Analytics, and Data with R and Data with Excel, CRM, SEO, and several other positions.
- Having multiple knowledge skills the chances of getting a higher salary become trifold.
- You will be able to understand related concepts much easily with this marketing analytics training.
Marketing Analytics Course Reviews
Marketing Analytics using R and Excel
Good Introduction to Marketing Analytics
Marketing Analytics- A course for every marketer
Marketing Analytics Course
Marketing Analytics Training