Learn from Home Offer
MAPREDUCE Course Bundle - 6 Courses in 1
This Online MapReduce Certification includes 2 courses, 4 Projects with 19+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access. You get to learn and apply concepts of MapReduce with live projects. This Training includes a conceptual and practical understanding of secondary sorting, Joins in Hadoop and combiners.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this MAPREDUCE Course Bundle - 6 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About MAPREDUCE Course Bundle
|You get access to all 6 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.
|17+ Video Hours
|Concept and application of MapReduce in Big Data
|Anyone serious about learning Big Data and wants to make a career in this Field
|Basic knowledge about Management would be preferable
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for each of the 6 courses, Projects
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
MAPREDUCE Course Bundle Curriculum
In this section, each module of the MapReduce Certification Course is explained.
MODULE 1: MapReduce Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details MapReduce - Beginners 3h 01m ✔ MapReduce - Advanced 5h 35m ✔
MODULE 2: Learning from Practicals
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Project on Hadoop - Customers Complaints Analysis using HIVE/MapReduce 53m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Youtube Data Analysis using PIG/MapReduce 3h 02m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Social Media Analysis using HIVE/PIG/MapReduce/Sqoop 3h 34m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Analyze Loan Dataset using PIG/MapReduce 2h 33m ✔
Certificate of Completion
What is MapReduce?
MapReduce can be defined as the sub-module of Hadoop that offer huge scalability of data spread across numerous of commodity clusters. MapReduce comprises of two things that work consecutively to process the analytics. The process in both the different parts is done in a parallel manner helping save a lot of time while working with significant data. In the traditional data analysis approach, the data was analyzed serially and MapReduce overcomes that problem.
As it’s named sound, it involves mapping and reducing process which is done by mappers and reducers. The dataset gets divided equally among different mappers and all of the processes or analyses the data in a parallel manner. Once the mapper produces the outcome, reducers come in to generate the outcome. The role of the reducer is to collect the data from all the mappers and then process their outcome to get the final result.
For instance, if Flipkart needs to find out the total sell in 2018 in Mumbai. The entire process will flow below.
- The entire dataset will be divided into months which means the sell data of one year will be divided into 12 months like how much they made each month from which location.
- The dataset will be then assigned to 12 mappers.
- Each mapper will find out in which city and how of how much the goods were sold.
- After the mappers generate the report, now it comes to the turn of reducers.
- The reducers will grab the sell value from every month for Mumbai location.
- Eventually, they will all sell value to generate the outcome.
Industry Growth TrendThe hadoop big data analytics market is projected to grow from USD 6.71 Billion in 2016 to USD 40.69 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 43.4% between 2016 and 2021.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
Which tangible skill you will learn in this course?
In this MapReduce training course, you will learn something that is going to be the next big thing soon, generating lots of opportunities in the new future. You will learn how to work with mass data, unstructured data. Working with various kinds of data and try to get all of them on the same page anyway is what you will study here. In technical terms, you will be getting a practical insight into the working of data scientists. In addition to data processing, you will also learn to develop a program in HIVE, PIG, MapReduce, and Sqoop.
Every organization has its requirement for data analysis so it is very important to develop a customized program that can generate the desired output. You will see and learn how the sub-modules of Hadoop like PIG or HIVE could be used to reduce the complexity of the program. In addition to all those vital things, you will learn which framework should you use and in which case. By the time you come to the end of the MapReduce certification, you will be enough cognizant to play with abundant data.
- MapReduce or Hadoop is something that people get barely get exposure to as compared to the programming languages. It could be considered a unique technology. So it is obvious that one must have to possess below skills to being learning the MapReduce certification course.
- Programming Fundamental: You must know the basics of programming as you will be supposed to write programs in HIVE, PIG and so on. Though it is not the sole of Hadoop, you should have some idea about coding.
- Good Communication: As the processed outcome has to be presented to the next action takers, you should have good communication skills. Well, not just here but everywhere you must have some unique to present data.
- Analysis fundamentals: MS Excel provides us an interface where we can work with data. Thought the size of data is not that much but still, it gives you an idea of how the data could be processed.
- MapReduce is the kind of technology that needs some prior experience as data analytics to learn it efficiently. It is kind of a vast topic and hence mostly preferred by working professionals. So if we talk about the target audience. Of course, working folks will be the best audience who can opt for this MapReduce certification course to enhance their expertise.
- Coming to students, most of them prefer to have internships to begin their professional careers. So all the students who want to work as an intern in reputed organizations should learn MapReduce as it can give a good kick start to their career. By using several modules taught here like HIVE or PIG, students can leverage it to make some basic projects as well.
- People who are working in any other domain of information technology but wants to jump in as data scientists could be the perfect audience for this MapReduce certification course as nothing is best than a person willing to learn. Though it will be a bit hard to begin the things right after changing the domain, it’s also true that it won’t take much time to have you dive deep into this technology.
MapReduce Course- FAQ’s
In this section, we provide some common questions which candidates often ask before enrolling for the MapReduce certification course.
Why should we learn MapReduce?
In the modern era where data is the most important thing for any business or organization, learning MapReduce will give you an edge in the domain of data science. It is the latest technology that makes data processed in a parallel manner and hence makes the analysis time saving and efficient as well.
Is it tough for someone to learn MapReduce who has working experience in other technology?
In very simple work, No. it is not tough for anyone to learn MapReduce who has some working experience even if it’s in any other technology. The reason is, in data science, one has to know coding, analytics, communication and such stuff which are very common in all working professionals. Indeed, you will not find things that easy in the beginning, but with the time you will develop an interest in this as it a very interesting topic to learn and explore.
- In the modern period, where e-commerce and social media have occupied a large area of the internet, data has become a very important thing. All the organization keeps on digging more and more data so that they can analyze the trend as it all that gives them new direction or the expansion ideas. Even currently there are several opportunities as data scientists. It will sound a bit lucrative to you, but it’s the fact that the opportunities in the market for data scientists is very significant but the folks having prior experience in this field is not adequate.
- So if you are planning to grow your career in Hadoop, no time could be as best for you as it’s now to begin your career in this domain. You can opt for this MapReduce course package and can be assured that it can give you a career in a good direction and will also make you technically strong as a data scientist.
MapReduce Course Reviews
Review Analysis in Hadoop
Youtube Data Analysis using Hadoop
Mónica Rodríguez Espitia
This course on Hadoop was fairly full.
Jorge Ferreira Gutierrez Junior
Very good training
The nice MapReduce training course