Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
MACHINE LEARNING Course Bundle - 57 Courses in 1 | 32 Mock Tests
220+ Hours of HD Videos
32 Mock Tests & Quizzes
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this MACHINE LEARNING Course Bundle - 57 Courses in 1 | 32 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Machine Learning Training in Kolkata
|Course Name||Machine Learning Training in Kolkata|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||220+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Machine learning using Python, Deep Learning, Data Science with R, Face Detection in Python, Bayesian Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Projects on Machine learning.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Machine Learning and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Familiarity with at least one programming language is recommended|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 58 courses, Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each58 course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Machine Learning Training in Kolkata Curriculum
MODULE 1: ML Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Overview of Machine Learning Certification 1m ✔ Microsoft Excel - Master Basic Excel Skills in 6 Hours 6h 44m ✔ Supervised Machine Learning in Python 8h 37m ✔ Supervised Machine Learning with R 2023 - Linear Regression 3h 05m ✔ Machine Learning with Python 2023 5h 19m ✔ Test - Machine Learning with Python Minor Test 1 Test - Machine Learning with Python Minor Test 2 Test - Excel Mock Exam Test - Machine Learning Assessment
MODULE 2: Machine Learning with Python
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Machine Learning using Python 3h 26m ✔ Machine Learning with Python Case Study - Covid19 Mask Detector 2h 05m ✔ Deep Learning: Automatic Image Captioning for Social Media with Tensorflow 2h 23m ✔ Develop a Movie Recommendation Engine 51m ✔ Machine Learning Python Case Study - Diabetes Prediction 1h 03m ✔ Predictive Analytics and Modeling with Python 8h 27m ✔ Test - Machine Learning with Python Major Test Test - ML Assessment Exam Test - Mock Exam Machine Learning
MODULE 3: Machine Learning with R
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Machine Learning with R 20h 28m ✔ Time Series Analysis and Forecasting using R 4h 23m ✔ Project - Fraud Analytics using R 2h 34m ✔ Project - Marketing Analytics using R and Microsoft Excel 2h 9m ✔ Case Study - Customer Analytics using Tableau and R 2h 7m ✔ Case Study - Pricing Analytics using Tableau and R 2h 39m ✔ Cluster Analysis and Unsupervised Machine Learning - K-Means Clustering using R 43m ✔ Machine Learning Project using Caret in R 1h 58m ✔ Test - Complete Machine Learning Exam Test - Machine Learning Ultimate Exam Test - R Programming Basic Test Test - Test Series R Programming Test - 2023 R Programming Exam Test - R Programming Complete Exam
MODULE 4: Machine Learning with MS Excel
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Statistical Tools in Microsoft Excel 1h 11m ✔ Learn Microsoft Excel from A-Z: Advanced Level 9h 21m ✔ Microsoft Excel Charts and SmartArt Graphics 6h 4m ✔ Power Excel Training 5h 15m ✔ MS Excel Shortcuts 8h 22m ✔ Mastering Microsoft Excel Date and Time 2h 47m ✔ Date and Time Functions Microsoft Excel Training 2h 37m ✔ Shortcuts in Microsoft Excel 24m ✔ Graphs & Charts in Microsoft Excel 2013 2h 6m ✔ Financial Functions In MS Excel 2h 36m ✔ Microsoft Excel Solver Tutorial 48m ✔ Microsoft Excel for Financial Analysis 49m ✔ Microsoft Excel for Data Analyst 2h 35m ✔ Business Intelligence using Microsoft Excel 5h 06m ✔ MS Excel Simulations Training 2h 15m ✔ Microsoft Power BI - Business Intelligence for Beginners to Advance 10h 33m ✔ Power BI: Software for Data Visualization 3h 3m ✔ Test - Excel Mock Exam Test - Excel Assessment Exam Test - Complete Excel Exam Test - Ultimate Excel Test
MODULE 5: Machine Learning from Projects & Practicals
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Project on ML - Shipping and Time Estimation 2h 29m ✔ Project on ML - Supply Chain Demand Trends Analysis 1h 09m ✔ Predicting Prices using Regression Techniques 2h 18m ✔ Project on ML - Fraud Detection in Credit Payments 2h 1m ✔ Project on ML - Banking and Credit Frauds 44m ✔ Project on ML - Churn Prediction Model using R Studio 1h 22m ✔ Random Forest Algorithm using Python 1h 29m ✔ Predictive Analytics and Modeling with Python 8h 27m ✔ Projects and Case Studies on Machine Learning with Python 4h 5m ✔ Machine Learning Python Case Study - Diabetes Prediction 1h 03m ✔ Project - Exploratory Data Analysis EDA using ggplot2, R and Linear Regression 2h 07m ✔ Project on R - HR Attrition and Analytics 2h 4m ✔ Predicting Credit Default using Logistic Regression in Python 3h 3m ✔ House Price Prediction using Linear Regression in Python 3h 2m ✔ Poisson Regression with SAS Stat 2h 21m ✔ Test - Complete Machine Learning Exam Test - Machine Learning Ultimate Exam
MODULE 6: Machine Learning Hands-On
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Machine Learning ZERO to HERO - Hands-on with Tensorflow 13h 28m ✔ Deep Learning ZERO to HERO - Hands-on with Python 10h 8m ✔ Machine Learning with MATLAB 2h 15m ✔ Projects and Case Studies on Machine Learning with Python 4h 5m ✔ Bayesian Statistics & Supervised Machine Learning: A/B Testing 57m ✔ Octave Machine Learning Training - Beginners to Beyond 3h 34m ✔ Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Training Course 12h 15m ✔ Test - Machine Learning Assessment Test - ML Assessment Exam Test - Mock Exam Machine Learning
MODULE 7: Mock Tests & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - 2023 Excel Exam Test - Assessment Exam 2022 Test - 2022 Excel Mock Exam Test - Excel 2023 Assessment Exam Test - Complete Excel Test 2023 Test - 2023 - Excel Mock Exam Test - Test Series R Programming Test - 2023 R Programming Exam Test - R Programming Complete Exam Test - R Programming Practice Test
Machine learning is one of the most popular career choices in this modern era. This training is for those engineers who want to be a pro in machine learning concepts and algorithms. In this year machine learning engineer jobs are declared as the best job with an increase in job roles and their salaries. In this training various machine learning modules are discussed using data sets and suitable algorithms.
- As the definition itself describes it increases the machine performance by making machines learn themselves by training provided to machines, at the same time it reduces the human efforts for analyzing the data.
- There are many other sub career paths that one can go by completing this training which is popular such as machine learning engineer, Data scientist, Natural Language Processing Scientists, machine learning designer, etc
- In this training, you will get to learn many concepts such as machine learning using Python, Deep Learning, Data Science with R, etc.
- This training provides enough fundamental concepts of machine learning and suitable examples with hands-on practice.
- One can be able to apply suitable algorithms and main concepts of machine learning to analyze data and build project models.
- Overall one is provided with hands-on projects in this Machine Learning Training in Kolkata related to machine learning concepts and understanding concepts practically.
- In this training, you will have 17 Online Courses, 18 Hands-On Projects, 140 + Hours of training, Verifiable certificate of completion of this course, and Lifetime Access to this portal.
Machine Learning Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Machine Learning?
Machine learning is that the subject area which is part of artificial intelligence one in every of the appliance of computer science that offers computers the potential to mechanically learn while not being expressly programmed. It offers the computers that create it a lot of just like humans. The machine learning model is that output generated when you train your machine learning algorithmic rules with information.
Industry Growth TrendThe machine learning market is expected to grow from USD 1.03 Billion in 2016 to USD 8.81 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 44.1% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which Skills will you learn in this Training?
There are many different skills you will learn throughout this Machine Learning Training in Kolkata. Few of them are mentioned below:
- In this training, you learn the programming concepts but understanding the fundamental concepts like theory concepts is also very important which is done at the beginning of course.
- This Machine Learning Training in Kolkata introduces business intelligence which is not directly related to ML but it bridges the gap between BI and ML. There is another module in this section that introduces BIP (Business Intelligence publisher) using SIEBEL such as data visualization.
- In this training, machine learning with R using R studio. R is the most preferred language for ML. In this R programming module, it includes data manipulation, regression, KNN, decision tree, feature extraction, etc. This includes complete concepts of classification on given or real data sets.
- This training you can learn artificial intelligence (AI) using ML which covers Tensorflow and its applications such as representation, state-space search, heuristic search, logic and reasoning, rule-based programming, etc.
- In this training, you will learn AI with python which includes detailed concepts on face detection.
- In this training, the most important skill is ML using python which includes AWS data sources, values, hands-on model development using python packages, evaluation matrix, regression, and classification in python.
- In this training, you will also learn skills related to Natural language processing and deep learning.
- Machine learning is one of the vast subjects and is not just one topic; it is a combination of many sub-topics. In this Machine Learning Training in Kolkata, there are programming prerequisites, where students who do not meet these pre-requisites can take the bridge course.
- Students need to be master in the basics of mathematical concepts like calculus, differential equations, mathematical statistics, algorithm analysis, optimization, linear algebra, etc. Students do not need to have any advanced knowledge in math as this is not the primary pre-requisite for ML. But math is important if doing research or want to be an expert in ML.
- Beginners whose goal is to work as ML engineers or the experts in ML should know data science, deep learning, artificial intelligence, natural processing.
- Students should also have some programming knowledge such as python, R programming using R studio.
- One of the much-needed requirements is the students should have knowledge of data analysis which is very important as to which algorithm to be applied to retrieve the user data for processing. Even data visualization and data wrangling are needed to perform by gathering data for analysis.
- Machine learning training is a new era technology fused with data science including algorithms on regression and classifications for predictive data analysis.
- Interesting students or professionals who want to seek a career in the machine learning area.
- Students or fresh graduates of any branches who have basics of ML and want to have a future career as data scientists or ML engineers.
- Working professionals who already are familiar with this subject but want themselves to promote to a higher role or want to explore more in this subject. Professionals like data analysts can also go for this Machine Learning Training in Kolkata to upgrade their skills.
Machine Learning Training in Kolkata – FAQ’s
What kinds of projects are included in this training?
In this training, we include projects on Shipping and Time Estimation, Supply chain demand trends analysis, projects on predicting real data sets, Fraud detection in credit card payments, logistic regression using SAS stat, etc.
How can beginners take this Machine Learning Training in Kolkata?
As ML is in high demand, the beginners need to have the basic knowledge of ML and math. This training provides bridge courses to learn the fundamentals of data science, python, and statistic analysis for data science.
Who can I contact to know more about this Machine Learning Training in Kolkata?
Students need to sign up first and can get access to the course portal where they find the course details or they can even send a query through [email protected]
Which programming skills are required to know to start with this Machine Learning Training in Kolkata?
Students should have basic knowledge in programming languages like C, C++, Java, python are fine.
Why should you take up the Machine Learning Training Kolkata?
As we know ML is taking over the world in this digital era, it is very useful to many organizations across industries to understand, learn, and predict the data. This training is required as modern challenges are highly advanced and problems related to rich data sources to build models can be resolved.
So there are many job roles available in Kolkata. If you take up this Machine Learning Training in Kolkata you can be exposed to many jobs across Kolkata which is one of the developing cities in the corporate sector.
What is the Machine Learning market trend in Kolkata?
As per the research, Kolkata is the largest exporter of data analysis in other cities. Kolkata is one of the best places for a data analytics job. There are many small and big companies hiring freshers as data scientists and analysts. Top-rated companies in Kolkata like Abzooba, Genpact Analytics, Sibia Analytics, Rebaca Analytics, etc. This training can be helpful as machine learning is one of the trending technologies for data science and artificial intelligence jobs not only in Kolkata but the whole world this subject is very much in demand.
- Artificial intelligence is a future technology as machine learning is one of its applications that is highly in demand and used in wide sectors like health care, business, education, finance, etc. So one can have a great future in this area by undergoing this training.
- Now a day’s most top-rated and leading organizations are seeking professionals in machine learning and offering higher wages. So thus this training is needed as this is one of the hottest jobs in this digital era.
- Many roles are offered to the certified ML engineers such as data analysts, data scientists, NP analysts, as well as ML engineers, etc. This training can help many students and professionals to get higher roles or posts.
Machine Learning – Statistics Essentials
Machine Learning with R
Tsui Man Kit