Machine Learning Training (17 Courses, 11+ Projects)
17 Online Courses
11 Hands-on Projects
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Machine Learning - Statistics Essentials
Machine Learning with Tensorflow
Hands-on Deep Learning Training
Machine Learning with R
Machine Learning with SciKit-Learn in Python
What you get
Mobile App Access
Machine Learning Certification Course
This Machine Learning Certification Course includes 17 comprehensive machine learning training , 11 Projects with 130+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. It is an amazing collection of practical and hands-on learning of the most updated training programs and projects in the area of Machine learning. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the 17 courses , 11 Projects . It will explain you concepts such as Machine learning using Python, Deep learning, Data Science with R, Face Detection in Python, Bayesian Machine Learning, Projects on Machine learning and much more right from the basics to advanced concepts.
Each of these courses thoroughly covers one or other fundamental concepts of machine learning and provide enough examples and hands-on practice materials that even the beginners in machine learning can understand them quite well.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About Machine Learning Certification Course
|Course Name||Online Machine Learning Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 17 courses , 11 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||130+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Machine learning using Python, Deep learning, Data Science with R, Face Detection in Python, Bayesian Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Projects on Machine learning.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Machine Learning and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Familiarity with at least one programming language is recommended|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 17 courses , 11 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced Machine Learning Skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||Open Source Software|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Machine Learning Course Curriculum
In this section, we talk about all the courses that are offered under our Machine Learning Training along with their details.
Machine Learning - Statistics Essentials
This Machine learning course introduces about business intelligence (BI) and then slowly goes towards report generation, report overview, Seibel objects in BIP and so on. It is about 2 hours long. Although not directly related to Machine learning (ML), but it bridges the gap between BI and ML.
Machine Learning with Tensorflow
This is the fundamental module which comes in more than 12hour long format. It introduces basic concepts of ML and AI. It talks about things such as representation, state space search, Heuristic search, logic and reasoning, rule-based programming, decision making etc.
Project on ML - Shipping and Time Estimation
This one is also a long module with 14 hours of content. It teaches about fundaments of BI such as Extract, transform, load, frameworks for BI, metadata, project planning etc.
Project on ML - Supply Chain Demand Trends Analysis
This Machine learning course probably the most important module so far. It introduces R which is the most preferred language for ML. Although it is more than 20 hours long it covers everything in detail such as data manipulation, linear regression, KNN, Decision Tree, SVM, Feature extraction etc.
Project on ML - Predicting Prices using Regression
This module covers concepts such as class imbalance and grid search, Adaboost regressor, affinity propagation model, Gaussian mixture model etc. It is 6 hours long.
Project on ML - Banking and Credit Frauds
This 8 hours long machine learning certification course talks about sampling, probability, statistical distribution, matrix algebra, hypothesis testing etc.
Project on ML - Fraud Detection in Credit Payments
This machine learning training is relatively short. It covers Bayesian model and explain AB testing concepts along with code. It is only an hour long.
Artificial Intelligence with Python
Only 18 minutes long, it talks about face detection on a very high level and most of the detailed concept is covered as a separate course for advanced users.
Machine Learning using Python
This 2 hours long video talks about AWS data sources, value, and Hands-on ML model development.
Project on AWS - Machine Learning
This machine learning course is 3 hours long. It teaches concepts such as python basics, python packages, regression and classification in python, Evaluation matrix etc.
Deep Learning Tutorials
Basics of NLP are covered in this training video such as text preprocessing and feature extraction etc. This one is 2hours long.
Data Science with R
This one is projecting that students need to complete. Dataset is given, and the problem is explained to them. They can use any language of their choice to solve it.
Natural Language Processing (NLP) Tutorials
Supply chain project is explained in this module and students are given heads up on how they can approach the problem. Hints and solution is provided in the end.
Bayesian Machine Learning: A/B Testing
This project teaches about applying a regression model to solve the price prediction problem. These projects ensure students do hands-on exercises along with theory sessions.
Machine Learning with R
This project teaches the concept of classification on a real dataset. Faculties ensure that the students have learned the key skill by actually solving a problem.
Face Detection in Python
This module is again a project for fraud detection which students need to complete.
BIP - Business Intelligence Publisher using Siebel
This short module introduces basic concepts of deep learning and neural network. Implementation is also shown.
BI - Business Intelligence
This 5-hour long video covers topic such as data visualization in general and then how it can be done in R
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Training Course
This is quite long, 13 hours. It comprehensively covers TensorFlow and its applications.
Certificate of Completion
What is Machine Learning?
Now that we understood the course offerings, one might still have question like what machine learning is at the first place. So, before we move ahead, we shall spend some time to learn about machine learning and then we shall talk about other details of this particular course.
Machine learning is a sub field of computer science where machines are trained to make decision with the help of data provided without any human interfere. For example, if we could teach a computer to tell if a person is laying about something, then the computer might be using machine learning as a software.
There are huge applications of machine learning such as Face recognition, image classification, stock market prediction, Emotion detection, self-driving cars etc. More details about all these are covered in the training course videos.
Machine learning uses knowledge from mathematics, statistics, computer science and programming to build and deploy algorithms that can do one of those tasks mentioned above.
Artificial intelligence is also a similar word to machine learning but has a wider scope than the later. In AI, the problems are generally of bigger and more complex nature such as teaching a machine to translate a language into another. However, these days the two words are frequently used as synonyms i.e. carry more or less same meaning.
Almost all modern computers, software, mobile and apps are using machine learning in one form or another. Amazon, Netflix, Facebook, Google and almost all other social media providers, online stores etc. are using machine learning in their applications, products and solutions.
Which Skills you will learn in this Machine learning course?
This machine learning training provides three most important and highly in demand skill. These skills are the tangible benefits of this online training course:
- Understanding of Fundamental concepts: To be a successful data scientist, it is very important that one understands each and every concept well enough. Machine learning is not only about programming and hence one needs to understand a lot of theory as well. This training course covers all the fundamental concepts in a very detailed manner.
- R language: R is a very important programming language for data scientists. This machine learning training spends a lot of time teaching R and also provides many projects where students can apply their R skills to solve the problem and thus can become very good at it. Having a great command over R can be very beneficial while seeking a job.
- Python programming: Python is again a very popular data science programming language. People skilled in Python are huge in demand. Especially those people who know both R and Python are very well received by industries and this Machine learning course therefore teaches both of these.
- This machine learning certification course has some pre-requisite to ensure that the candidates who enroll for it are well prepared to understand the course material. The pre-requisite are not too long and is also possible that a student can take a bridge course if pre-requites are not met.
- Students should have enough familiarity of basic linear algebra, calculus, probability and statistic. These courses need not be at a very high level. If you remember what you learnt in high school or junior college or can revise it quickly, then that should be enough.
- Familiarity with at least one programming language is recommended. Anyone language such as C, C++, Java, PHP etc. are fine. This ensure that you understand the programming examples and assignment and does not spend too much time there. If you have not done coding before, you can take a bridge course before enrolling for this machine learning training. This will make your life very easy.
- The machine learning certification is targeted for a specific audience and may not suit everyone. Following type of students or working professional is most suitable to take this machine learning training.
- Already working analyst, business intelligence professional, a junior data scientist who wants to hone their skill further and switch to better jobs.
- Managers and business leaders who want to build, nurture and lead a team of data scientists. For such people, this Machine learning course provides enough examples and business use cases to start with.
- Students and fresh graduates who want to build a career as data scientists. For such candidates, this Machine learning training course provides enough contents to make sure they get the job they deserve.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Does this machine learning course all the relevant material for becoming a data scientist?
Yes. It teaches all of what is needed to crack a data science interview and execute data science tasks in your organization. It makes you do projects and assignment to make sure you are able to solve problems in real life.
Will I be able to qualify the interview for ML roles after taking this machine learning training?
Most of our past students got successfully placed in MNC’s and startups as well after taking this course and so shall be you. Those students who are focused and completes all assignments and projects usually do much better in interviews and job application.
Is this machine learning certification heavily math oriented?
Some familiarity with high school math is recommended. But it is not all about mathematics. Mathematics help you understand the concept better and make you see a lot of insights and thus we recommended that you revise your math skill if you are not very confident. But at the same time, one can ignore the math part and still understand the content.
How much programming do I need to know to understand this machine learning training?
Knowledge of programming is required as most of the exercises are coding based. For non-technical background people or managers, the focus could be on application and concepts if they are not planning to do coding in their job.
Sample Preview of this Machine Learning Course
- This course is very practical in nature. It does not only cover theoretical concepts but also hands-on exercises and projects. Thus, students find it easier to crack job interviews and solve real-life machine learning and data science problems. This is the most differentiating benefit of this course.
Many of our past students have managed to switch to great jobs are reputed companies after successfully going through this Machine learningcourse.
- Salary increases is another great factor from this Machine learningcourse. On an average our candidates received from 30%- 55% hike in their salary post this course.
- Course reviews are great way to understand the impact of this machine learning course to our community. When we started we were really small with only a handful of candidates but now we are several hundred strong. This is a telling story of our success.
Machine Learning Course Testimonials
Machine Learning – Statistics Essentials
Machine Learning with R
Tsui Man Kit