Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
IoT Training (5 Courses, 2+ Projects)
This IoT Training Course includes 5 comprehensive Internet of Things Courses, 2 Projects with 44+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of them. It will explain you concepts such as IoT Automation with ESP8266, Python for IoT Tutorials, Advanced Python for IoT & IoT based Data analysis, Raspberry Pi for Beginners.
Python for IoT Tutorials
Advanced Python for IoT & IoT based Data analysis
IoT Automation with ESP8266 with Projects
IoT Raspberry Pi with Projects
IoT Raspberry Pi for Programmers with Projects
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this IoT Training?
Mobile App Access
About IoT Training Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|IoT Automation with ESP8266 with Projects||7h 13m|
|IoT Raspberry Pi with Projects||11h 4m|
|IoT Raspberry Pi for Programmers with Projects||2h 05m|
|Python Bootcamp||10h 05m|
|AWS IoT Case Study - Smart Parking Project||6h 15m|
|Advanced Python for Data analysis||6h|
|IoT Cloud - Dweet and Freeboard||52m|
|Course Name||Online IoT Training Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 5 courses, 2 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||44+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||IoT Automation with ESP8266, Python for IoT Tutorials, Advanced Python for IoT & IoT based Data analysis, Raspberry Pi for Beginners|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning IoT Automation and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Good knowledge of C and C++ and Programming language|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 5 courses, 2 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced cloud computing skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||Arduino, Raspberry Pi|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online IoT Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the IoT training course is explained. The entire course is more than 44+ hours long and consists of 44+ comprehensive courses.
The primary goal of this course is to train everyone willing to master the Internet of Things. We have included all the concepts in the course which will help the trainees to achieve expertise in working with this technology. All the skills that must be required by one to leverage this technology proficiently will be practiced in this course.
This training is intended to detail all the topics to the trainees that fall under the umbrella of the Internet Of Things. One of the main objective of this course is to train folks in a way so that they can begin working with this technology very effectively. After completing this course, the trainees will be able to implement all the concepts of IoT for the actual usage. Additionally, all the topics have been explained in very simple language to make it easy for the trainees to grab the concepts.
- This course consists of seven-unit and all the units contain unique topics that we will be covering to master the skillset that is necessary to work with IoT.
- Python for IoT Tutorials will be the first unit in the course. In this unit, you will get to learn about the concepts of Python that are required to implement the Internet of Things. From scratch, all the concerned topics of python will be covered in this course.
- Advanced Python for IoT & IoT based Data analysis is the next important unit where we will be covering the advanced level aspects of python that can be leveraged to implement the concepts of IoT.
- The next unit will be IoT Automation with ESP8266 with Projects. In this unit, we will be working on IoT automation and will also be working on some of the sample questions that one can solve to achieve proficiency in this technology.
- IoT Raspberry Pi with Projects is the fourth and one of the important unit which has been introduced to make you understand how Raspberry Pi endorses Internet of Things. You will also get the chance to work on a minor project that will fortify your understanding of IoT.
- IoT Raspberry Pi for Programmers with Projects will be the next unit where you will get a chance to work on the advanced level aspects of Raspberry Pi. You will learn how it could be used to help the programmers to implement the concepts of IoT.
- IoT Cloud – Dweet and Freeboard is the last unit where you will get to learn about IoT cloud. In this unit, we will learn how this technology works in conjunction with the cloud. After completing this unit, you will be able to use cloud services to implement the concepts of IoT.
- The count of projects in this course is single and that will be the large project where we will be practicing all the topics that would have been covered in this course.
- Project on AWS IoT – AWS IoT Service and Practical Integration (Smart Parking Project) will the project that we will be covering in this course. Under this project, the trainees will be developing the smart parking project and we will be leveraging all the techniques while developing the project that we would have learned in the previous units of this course.
- The length of this project video will be around six hours and fifteen minutes. At the beginning of this project, the educator will be detailing the requirement of this project and all the essentials that have to be followed to complete this project.
- While implementing the concepts in the project, you will get to learn about various kinds of errors that usually populate while implementing the concepts. You will get to learn about such errors in this project and will also learn how to handle those errors.
- After completing this course, you will be able to draft a solution using all the concepts of IoT.
Certificate of Completion
What is IoT (Internet of Things)?
In this section, we shall understand what IoT is and what are its applications.
IoT or the internet of things in that area of computer science which bridges the gap between computer science and physical science. Usually, in computer science, the software is developed which performs several tasks but how about we can control some physical devices or actions through software, this idea leads to the internet of things. For example, controlling home appliances such as switching it on or off through an app on your phone when you are in office.
IoT has huge applications as using IoT we can connect several isolated systems and use them more efficiently. IoT based systems are used in manufacturing plants, pharmaceutical factories, and laboratories, car and airplane manufacturing and operation as well as home appliances, to name a few.
A more technical definition of IoT is provided below.
The Internet of Things or IoT is nothing but a system of interrelated computing devices such as CPU and OS along with a mechanical and digital machine such as a sensor and some objects, animals or people that are provided with some sort of unique identifiers or access token and the ability to transfer data over a network based on the internet, intranet, etc. without requiring any kind of human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction.
If this seems quite complicated, do not worry. Let’s just focus on some simple derivation of the above definition.
In the case of IoT, all the things connected to the internet can be put into three major categories:
- Those that collect information and send it like the transmitter.
- Those that receive information and act on it such as receiver and processor.
- Things that do both such as compounder.
Industry Growth TrendThe IoT professional services market is projected to grow from USD 79.0 billion in 2018 to USD 189.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 19.1% from 2018 to 2023.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills will I learn from this course?
- This IoT course teaches hands-on coding skills on python. So, for those who never worked with Python this course is a great opportunity to become familiar with this very popular language.
- Another important skill that IoT this course teaches is playing with Raspberry Pi and Arduino. Both hardware tools are great for experimenting with system designing, robotics and IoT applications.
- The third major outcome of this IoT course is to teach network programming, socket programming, etc.
- These skills are quite relevant and an IoT engineer uses these regularly in his job. There are some lessons on C/C++ as well in the course which is again very much required for IoT.
- Client-server programming, database handling, complex scenario handling, and real-time execution of some interesting projects are also something that candidates will be able to learn from this IoT course.
Pre-requisites to IoT Training
- One should be familiar with anyone’s programming language. Knowledge of C or Java is very advantageous. Apart from that, some exposure to Raspberry Pi is also good but is not mandatory.
- From an educational background perspective, candidates are better suitable if they have an engineering or technology background. A minimum of B. Tech is suggested. People from BCA, MCA or B.Sc. in computer science are also welcome.
- The IoT course is suitable for both freshers as well as working professionals. Non-technical people may find it a little difficult to understand the majority of course and hence they are advised to first take a programming course before enrolling for IoT training.
- Some familiarity with the Linux operating system and its command-line interface is also good to have.
- If candidates have worked or studied microprocessors or microcontrollers than that is an added advantage. However, we are not going to use those in our class but if you know that you shall be able to see the complete picture and understand everything like a story.
Target Audience for this IoT Course
- As mentioned above, engineers or technology graduates are suitable for this IoT course. A diploma or polytechnics can also join.
- This IoT Course is suitable for both freshers as well as working professionals and the content is designed to be very practical thus those who have a fear for coding or have not done coding in a long while may find it difficult to manage the course.
- Ideally suited for Computer science background people but this IoT course can be taken by engineers of any discipline as long as they have a working knowledge of a programming language and a determination of working in the field of IoT.
- Usual learning efforts for a non- technical people are higher compared to technical people hence non-technical people should try to put extra effort into the course.
- Functional experts can also enroll in this IoT course, they can avoid the coding part and focus on core concepts as they won’t be coding in their actual job. For these candidates, the benefit in understanding a fast-growing field so that they can build their team and grow their company or vertical to make the maximum of the changing time.
IoT Course FAQ’s- General Questions
How much time per week is needed for this Internet of Things course?
Usually 3-4 hours per week is recommended. But one can adjust it according to his/her requirement. As it is only 44+ hours class, one can finish in 1 -1.5 months if they can manage to spend 6 hours per week.
Will there be a certificate given for the course?
Yes. This IoT course comes with a verifiable certificate which is issued to all those students who successfully pass the course along with all requirements. The certificate has lifetime validity.
Will I be able to qualify for an interview if I study well in the course?
Yes. Most of our past students applied to jobs successfully passed the interview and now are working in large companies. So, we believe you can do so with hard work and dedication. Our team is always here to guide you for the interview process and all related stuff.
How much salary can I expect after I switch my job?
Gaining a hike of 20-30% is industry standard in this domain so you will get that for sure. But many bright candidates get up to 40% hike along with many other benefits etc. Freshers can expect to get paid in around 30-40% higher than usual web developer, back end developer or front-end developer job.
Sample Preview of this IoT Training Course (Internet of Things)
Career Benefits of this Training on IoT
- You will be qualified and eligible for jobs in IoT. That’s probably the best benefit out of this IoT course. Many independent studies show that there is a lack of qualified persons in many engineering and technology fields.
- Companies are trying to hire skilled people, but they are not able to find them. Such is the case with IoT as well. There is a huge gap between industry requirements and skilled manpower availability because our colleges are not teaching these new skills. This Internet of Things course will help you bridge this gap.
- You shall be ready for a job tomorrow. When industries come looking for skilled candidates, they will see you first and they will hire you first. IoT skills are also paid higher than average software engineering jobs and people in this domain usually get quicker promotion as well due to lack of necessary talent in a higher position of the corporate structure. Salaries are also high compared to other similar fields and the nature of the job is very satisfying at a technical and intellectual level.
IoT Training Course Testimonials
Internet of Things Course
Kumar Gaurav Jaiswal
R RAVI KIRAN
Amazing Internet of Things Course
Great learning experience
IoT Training Course