Learn from Home Offer
INFORMATICA Course Bundle - 7 Courses in 1
This Informatica Training Course includes 7 courses with 69 hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of them. This Informatica training will help you learn Beginners and advanced Informatica, Teradata, Informatica, and DAC, Informatica Powercenter 9.X
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this INFORMATICA Course Bundle - 7 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About INFORMATICA Course Bundle
|You get access to all 7 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.
|69 Video Hours
|Beginners and Advanced Informatica, Teradata, Informatica, and DAC, Informatica Powercenter 9.X
|Anyone serious about learning Informatica and wants to make a career in Data Analysis
|Basic knowledge of SQL
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for each of the 7 courses, Projects
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced data analysis skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
|Informatica Powercenter Express edition is free
INFORMATICA Course Bundle Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Informatica training is explained briefly:
MODULE 1: Informatica Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details INFORMATICA Tutorials - Beginners 11h 46m ✔ INFORMATICA Tutorials - Advanced 8h 15m ✔ Informatica Power Center ETL and Data Ware Housing 13h 46m ✔ Informatica ETL Tools 3h 36m ✔ Informatica Powercenter 9.X 4h 25m ✔ ETL and Informatica - Overview 2h 11m ✔
MODULE 2: Additional Readings
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details TERADATA - A Complete Course on Teradata 6h 24m ✔
Certificate of Completion
What is Informatica?
Informatica is a data integration/ETL tool that gathers data from various sources and loads it into various targets. It’s a tool that helps data to move from one place to another, without keeping anything to itself.
Informatica in actual refers to the Informatica PowerCenter tool for ETL. The various editions for the PowerCenter are mentioned below:
- Standard edition
- Advanced edition
- Premium edition
Users can opt for a specific edition based upon the requirement and need. Informatica offers Web services integration, real-time data integration, Business to business data integration (B2B), Big data edition, Master Data Management and connectors for social media, etc. The cloud service of Informatica eases out the customers from dealing with infrastructure setup.
Industry Growth TrendThe global Infrastructure Solution market and Integration Services is expected to grow from $615.30 billion in 2014 to $1196.93 billion in 2019 at the CAGR of 14.23% from 2014 to 2019.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills will I learn from this Training?
Today top-notch companies are relying on ETL tools like Informatica because of the exponential growth of data. And hence they are in dire need of good Informatica developers which can support and build highly reliable applications end to end (processing gigs and terabytes of data). Below mentioned are some capabilities of Informatica, that you will learn in through this Informatica training course as well.
Handling Dirty Datasets: Knowing Informatica in and out, will make you capable of handling dirty data (unstructured data). With the rise in the complexity of data and an increase in business demands, it becomes necessary to handle a variety of data. One doesn’t need to receive every time a structured data. Knowing Informatica will help you massage varieties of data.
Data Virtualization: After taking this Informatica training, one will be able to create a data virtualization layer that hides and handles the complexity of accessing underlying data sources.
Complex Event Processing: This course will help you get the skills of processing complex events with real-time alert and insights information to operate an inefficient way.
Ultra-messaging: Low latency messaging middleware products as well as the application can easily be handled once you learn about Informatica from this Informatica training.
- Basic knowledge of Data Management: If you know to organize and maintaining data processes, it will be helpful for you to learn Informatic. Along with this slight logical skill make a great success in your pathway of learning Informatica.
- Basic knowledge of SQL: Learning Informatica requires an understanding of joins, functions, subqueries. If not PL/SQL, at least knowledge of SQL will help you excel in learning Informatica well. So, Request will be to brush up SQL first and then take this course.
- Basic knowledge of Computers & the Internet: With a basic understanding of computers and the internet, this course can be taken smoothly.
- Students of Informatica: If you’re a student of Informatica and want a career in analytics and ETL domain, on a serious note. This Informatica training will make you build the gap between your college curriculum and industry related to Informatica by giving you practical and live experiences of projects, which deals with data manipulation, data massaging and integration with the application.
- Statistician & Model Developers: Informatica can help someone analyze the massive volumes of data. Data queries are written to analyze data from various angles. Hence, learning Informatica will help you establish a successful career in the long run.
- Analytics Professionals: If you are among ETL developers, solution recommenders, Architect, etc., Informatica is a great tool to learn and come up with solutions around your problem. This is because Informatica apart from the ETL tool also works as a complete data integration solution. Post transformations, ETL developers map the extracted data from source systems and load it to target systems.
Informatica Training FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I do this Informatica Training course?
This course is ideal for candidates who aspire to make their career in ETL and its related tools like Informatica and for the professional who deals with data integration, data management. Wherever ETL tasks are performed, Informatica plays a pivotal role. Hence if you in this kind of role, taking this course will help you grow technically.
I don’t have a background in Analytics, can I do this Informatica Training?
The answer is Yes. If you understand SQL and databases, this Informatica training can be taken and understood clearly. However, if you have a slight knowledge of Analytics and ETL tools, it’s a great benefit. Rest this Informatica course will take care of it.
Would this Informatica training help me in my career advancement?
No Doubt about that. Learn from this course about Informatica, get your hands dirty with your rigorous practice, and this will create golden opportunities for you. You will find yourself attracted to Informatica, once you will start practicing. There is ample of things to explore and learn about Informatica in this training.
- It an obvious and not denying fact, that dealing with voluminous data is the demand of today.
- In that scenario, knowing Informatica (Installation, configuration, and utilization) is a great boon.
- This course will help you kick start your career is a great way, by giving you a lucid explanation about Informatica.
- As no programming knowledge is needed to work on this tool, it’s easy to learn. Learning this will open the doors to the world of Big Data for you. Growth is certain if you have a good foundation like Informatica
Informatica Training Testimonials
Great Informatica Comprehensive course
Eduardo V. Parayno Jr
Basic Informatica tutorial
Informatica Power Center Express 9.6.1 Successful Completion
I would recommend it to many of my team members and get them enrolled. I can’t wait to see other courses on Informatica.
Informatica 9.6.1 Comprehensive Course
Informatica 9.6.1 Comprehensive Course