Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
HIVE Course Bundle - 7 Courses in 1
This Hive Training Certification includes 7 courses with 23+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access. You get to learn and apply concepts of Hive with live projects. This Training includes a conceptual and practical understanding of summarising, querying & analyzing data. It has lectures on Hive fundamentals, Advanced, the case study on telecom industry and HBASE managed Hive tables.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this HIVE Course Bundle - 7 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About HIVE Course Bundle
|Courses||You get access to all 7 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||23+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Conceptual and practical understanding of summarising, querying & analyzing data|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Hive and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Hadoop would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 7 courses, Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced data analytics skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
HIVE Course Bundle Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Hive Certification Course is explained.
MODULE 1: HIVE Fundamentals
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Hive - Beginners 2h 47m ✔ Hive - Advanced 5h 11m ✔ Project on Hive - HBase Managed HIVE Tables 5h 07m ✔
MODULE 2: Learning HIVE from Practicals & Projects
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Project on Hadoop - Case Study on Telecom Industry using HIVE 2h 2m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Customers Complaints Analysis using HIVE/MapReduce 53m ✔
MODULE 3: Data Analysis
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Project on Hadoop - Social Media Analysis using HIVE/PIG/MapReduce/Sqoop 3h 34m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Sensor Data Analysis using HIVE/PIG 5h 26m ✔
The goal of this course is to train all the interested folks on Hive and make them experts in this technology. This training has been developed to make the trainees proficient in performing the queries to extract the data from various databases or file systems.
The sole objective of this course is to train folks in a manner so that they can work effectively with Hive to implement the concepts of Hadoop. After completing this training, trainees will be able to draft all sorts of queries to pull out the required information from either of the databases.
- This course comprises seven modules. Where all the modules will cover either the concepts concerned with Hive or will be project based on it.
- Hive – Beginners will be the first unit where you will be learning about the basics of a hive, and the topics will be covered by keeping the requirements or expectations of beginners in mind. It is going to be an almost three hours long videos where you will be getting a brief introduction about it followed by the implementation of the concepts.
- Hive – Advanced will be the next unit, and as the name states, you will get to learn about all the advanced aspects of this unit. All the concepts detailed here will be explained using precise examples that will help the trainees to dive deep into the concepts. You will also get to learn about some of the topics that are not directly concerned with Hive but indirectly facilitate the learning.
- It is interesting to note that all the topics covered in this course have been explained with the help of precise examples. The demonstrations used in this course have been selected very carefully to meet the requirements of the trainees and to deliver the ideas in a very simple manner.
- After completing this course, you will be able to work very proficiently with Hive and will also be able to perform complex queries on the databases and the file system.
- There are a total of five projects included in this training. The projects have topics that are different from one another, and the approach required to complete the projects is also unique.
- Project on Hive – HBase Managed HIVE Tables will be the first project where you will be developing the model with the help of concepts that you would have covered in the course. In this project, we will be implementing some of the concepts that we would have covered in the demonstrations.
- Project on Hadoop – Case Study on Telecom Industry using HIVE is the other project where we will be working on a case study on the telecommunication industry. This project is mainly devoted to making the trainees provide a perspective that will help to implement their learnings on Hive to solve real-world problems.
- Project on Hadoop – Customers Complaints Analysis using HIVE/MapReduce is another project. As the name suggests, we will be drafting a solution for Customers Complaints Analysis leveraging MapReduce or Hive. In this project, you will get to learn about some of the critical errors that come up while trying to implement the concepts of the Hive. You will get a deep insight into the errors in this project and will also learn how to handle them.
- Project on Hadoop – Social Media Analysis using HIVE/PIG/MapReduce/Sqoop is the second last project in the course. In this course, we will be drafting a solution for Social Media Analysis. We will be using all the advanced-level concepts of Hive to draft the solution. This video will go around three and a half hours and eventually, you will come across working and fully implemented solutions.
- Project on Hadoop – Sensor Data Analysis using HIVE/PIG is the last project in this course where we will be developing a prototype on Sensor Data Analysis. Hive and Pig will be the main source for getting it developed. After completing this project, you will be able to use Hive with high proficiency.
Hive Training – Certificate of Completion
What is the HIVE?
The HIVE is an open-source data warehouse project developed by Apache Software Foundation. The hive was developed and is maintained by a group of contributors from the Apache Software Foundation. The hive was initially released in the year 2010. It was purely written in Java programming language. It supports multiple cross-platforms and operating systems. It is mainly used to query the data from different databases, which will be grouped from multiple data sources that are built on top of the Hadoop platform. It was licensed under Apache License 2.0. The usage of the Hive can be seen more on top of Hadoop-based applications. Hive is mostly used for querying data and its analysis. Hive can be used on top of Hadoop by integrating with several types of big data tools and frameworks. The hive was first developed by Facebook and was later moved to Apache for its further development. Hive is not a normal relational database and has different data querying capabilities.
This Hive architecture has different layers such as Metastore, MapReduce, User Interfaces, Data Storage facility, etc. The Hive Map Reduce has different engines, such as the Hive QL Process engine and Execution Engine. The HDFS or HBase data storage can be used as they do exist on top of the Hadoop Project.
Industry Growth TrendThe hadoop big data analytics market is projected to grow from USD 6.71 Billion in 2016 to USD 40.69 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 43.4% between 2016 and 2021.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
Which tangible skills you will learn in this course?
- The set of skills that can be acquired by completing this Hive Training is HIVE, HBase, HIVE Data Base, Hive Metastore, Hive Partitioning, Hive Bucketing, Hive Joins, Skew Join, Hive Serde, Hive UDF, Functions, Sorting and Join, Partitioning, Bucketing, and Ranks, etc.
- The Hive Training also contains a few numbers of chapters in the courses and a few chapters under every course which were covered in the course curriculum, such as installation and usage of Hive, Introduction of Hive, different data types in Hive, integrating different data sources with Hive, etc.
- There are a few skills also which can be obtained by completing the Hive course, such as Hive, HBase, HQL, Hive-related tools, exposure to the Hadoop environment, etc.
- The Hive course also contains a set of tangible skills that are covered at an advanced level, which are View and Index, Variable, Word Count, Architecture and Parallelism, Purge and SCD, XML, etc.
- This Hive Training is very useful for prospective Data Science Developers, Hadoop Developers, Software Developers, Data Engineers, etc.
- Willingness to pursue a career as a Data Science Engineer or Hive Developer, or Hadoop Developer: The Hive Training does not require or mandate any prerequisites and can be chosen by any learner to master its basic concepts or knowledge on Hive queries, Data queries, Data analysis, integrating with Hadoop tools, etc. All the interested learners who are keen on learning the Hive concepts, such as installation and setup of Hive on top of Hadoop etc. Data Querying and Analysis techniques are mostly carried out using a different database or HQL-related tools using the Hive and HBase, which are well explained in this Hive Training Certification. The basic and core concepts of the Hive are explained clearly in the contents of this Hive and its description. This Hive Training can also be chosen by learners who have a basic knowledge of Hadoop or SQL or any basic programming skills or Data analytics or querying tools related technologies.
- Knowledge in Data Querying or Hadoop or Big Data Tools: Any previous knowledge or hands-on experience in the areas of Data Querying or Analytics or Hadoop Development or Hive or Hbase-related analytics tools is beneficial and added advantage in further learning the contents of the Hive course. This Hive Training has several benefits upon learning the core and advanced concepts such as data querying, data analysis, HBase, big data-related tools, technologies, and handling large volumes of data, multiple and parallel data operations. There are also a lot of benefits to learning the concepts of this course.
- Students of Computer Programming or Data Science background: Learners who have a Bachelor’s in engineering in Computer Science or any technical expertise areas can opt for this Hive course as a very good option for getting mastered in Big data tools and technologies. All the learners who are very keen and interested in learning and acquiring knowledge on Data querying or analytics or big data, or Hadoop-related technologies can opt for this course. This Hive Training is beneficial and advantageous to master the latest big data technologies in the technology career, reaping very good benefits to the learners’ profession. This Hive course is well recommended to all prospective learners who are very much interested to learn the concepts of Data Analysis tools and techniques. This Hive Training has been designed in a basic and advanced way to cover the range of beginner and experienced learners to secure job opportunities.
- Hadoop Developer or Hive Developer or Data Architect: The learners of this course will be able to master all the topics related to Hive and HBase from medium to advanced concepts in the area of Hive and its architecture, data querying, data analyzing, integrating data analytics tools on top of Hadoop, Hadoop related big data concepts, and data querying tools, SQL tools, several Hadoop tools such as HBase, Pig, etc are also part of the contents of this Hive Training Certification course which are of high importance in the area of Big Data or Hadoop. This Hive Training adds a lot of benefits to prospective learners in career roles such as Data Analyst, Data Architect, Business Analyst, Hadoop Engineer, Spark Developer, Splunk Developer, Data Scientist, Data Architect, Big Data Developer, Big Data Engineer, etc. This course can be chosen to pursue the best career opportunities in the area of Big Data or Hadoop or Data processing tools.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Technical/Science Background: Any enthusiastic learner with a background in Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the technological area can choose this Edu CBA – Hive Training to become a Data Engineer or Data Analytics Engineer, or Hadoop Engineer, Big Data Developer in the largest multi-national companies.
Hive Training- FAQs
Is this Hive Training a good one to pursue in a career?
Yes, Any Data Engineer, Data Architect, Data Analytics Engineer or Hadoop Developer, or prospective Hive Developer who is interested in learning advanced Hive-related tools and technologies can choose this Hive course which is a considerable and worthy one.
Can entry-level engineers or non-technical background learners opt for this Hive Training Certification? Is this a good one for switching careers in different areas?
YES, this Hive Training is a very option for any young professional to switch their career mainstream to a different area. This course can easily be learned and mastered as the basic and core concepts are easily explained and can be grasped quickly, which does not require any prerequisites in the area of science or technical background with strong basics in technical areas. Anyone learner who is interested to learn the latest data querying or data analyzing tools and Hadoop tools can choose this Hive Training Certification.
Will this Hive course provide any benefit or value to my profession?
Yes. This Hive Training is beneficial and advantageous once for your career in many terms that further provides and fetches a good value to your profession in terms of the SQL or HQL or database-related Hive core concepts and also includes a verifiable certification from the Edu CBA Academy, which is an advantage while switching the careers in the professional area to secure responsible technical roles in the profession.
Is this Hive course a good one to learn about Hadoop-related tools like HBase and tools to prepare for any Big Data or Hadoop-related job interview?
Yes, this Hive course is a good one to learn the latest Hive or HBase-related big data technologies to prepare for any Hadoop or big data-related job interview. Basic knowledge of the Hadoop-related tools or frameworks is well recommended, which is highly beneficial to master the contents of this Hive Training. This course needs a minimum of 15+ hours to complete.
- There are several career benefits upon completion of this Hive course and its core and advanced concepts which are mentioned below:
- This Hive Training is a package of two online courses for the setup and installation of Hive on top of Hadoop and its related big data application to perform operations such as data querying or analyzing in the form of hands-on video content.
- Any Hadoop Developer, Big Data Developer, or Big Data Engineer can opt for this course to learn the core and advanced data querying and data processing tools and its concepts along with the Hadoop platform features to improve their career to an advanced level.
- There are many other benefits to the learners of this Hive course, such as the certification, which will also be a part of learners’ profiles in the form of verifiably certified qualification.
Review Analysis in Hadoop
Hadoop Master Series (Module #4) – HIVE