Hive Training (2 Courses, 5+ Projects)
2 Online Courses
5 Hands-on Projects
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Hive - Beginners
Hive - Advanced
Project on Hive - HBase Managed HIVE Tables
Project on Hadoop - Case Study on Telecom Industry using HIVE
Project on Hadoop - Customers Complaints Analysis using HIVE/MapReduce
What you get
Mobile App Access
Online Hive Training Course
This Hive Training Certification includes 2 comprehensive Hive courses , 5 Projects with 25+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn and apply concepts of Hive with live projects. This Hive Training Course includes a conceptual and practical understanding of summarising, querying & analyzing data. It has lectures on Hive fundamentals, Advanced, the case study on telecom industry and HBASE managed Hive tables.
This Hive Course is a package of total online courses and multiple chapters with a group of topics mentioned under each course. The Hive Training and the related subchapters are covered under each chapter with all the basic to advanced concepts based on Hive and its related data warehouse tools that come under the big data technologies and tools.
To enhance and enrich the learner’s experience with the greatest learning and course content, this Hive Training was designed in such a fine way that it requires a minimum of 25+ hours so as to complete all the courses under this Hive Course successfully. The below course description table gives the list of complete courses with a complete overview of all the course and its contents, description, links and the time taken in the number of hours to complete each course.
We shall delve deeper into the details of this field and course offerings in the below section.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
About Hive Training Certification
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|Hive - Beginners||2h 24m|
|Hive - Advanced||5h 39m|
|Project on Hive - HBase Managed HIVE Tables||5h 12m|
|Project on Hadoop - Case Study on Telecom Industry using HIVE||2h 4m|
|Project on Hadoop - Customers Complaints Analysis using HIVE/MapReduce||53m|
|Project on Hadoop - Social Media Analysis using HIVE/PIG/MapReduce/Sqoop||3h 37m|
|Project on Hadoop - Sensor Data Analysis using HIVE/PIG||4h 31m|
|Course Name||Online Hive Training Certification|
|Deal||You get access to all 2 courses , 5 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||25+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Conceptual and practical understanding of summarising, querying & analyzing data|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Hive and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Hadoop would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 2 courses , 5 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced data analytics skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Hive Training Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Hive Certification Course is explained.
Hive - Beginners
In this Hive Training Certification module we will learn Introduction to HIVE, HIVE database, Load data command, how to replace column, external table, HIVE meta store, Hive partitioning and bucketing, what is Hive partition, creating partition table, dynamic partition table, Hive bucketing, Importing, Hive Serde, What is Serde, Serde in Hive table, Hive UDF, More Hive UDF, Maxcale function, Hive Example use case.
Hive - Advanced
Introduction to Hive concepts, Internal and external table, Functions, Sorting and Join, Partitioning, Bucketing and Ranks, View and Index, Variable, Word Count, Architecture and Parallelism, Table properties, Purge and SCD, XML, Various configuration is explained in this Hive Training Certification
Project on Hadoop - Case Study on Telecom Industry using HIVE
In this Hive Training module we shall discuss Introduction to Hive, Managed tables in Hive, External tables in Hive, Tables with location and dynamic partitions, Bucket Joins and Views, Indexes and Complex data types, practical implementation, Hive Hbase comparison and Hbase tables, Hbase managed Hive tables.
Project on Hive - HBase Managed HIVE Tables
Introduction, Introduction to Hive, Simple and Complex Data type in Hive, Command and Table, Clusters, Database command in Hive, Tables commands in Hive, Manage tables, external tables, Partitioning, Introduction to Partitioning, Partition command, Bucketing, Table contr services in Hive, Example of Contr services, Creating Contract All table.
Hive Training – Certificate of Completion
What is HIVE?
The HIVE is an open source data warehouse project developed by Apache Software Foundation. Hive was developed and is maintained by a group of contributors from Apache Software Foundation. Hive was initially released in the year 2010. It was purely written in Java programming language. It supports multiple cross platforms operating systems. It is mainly used for the purpose of querying the data from different databases which will be grouped from multiple data sources that is built on top of the Hadoop platform. It was licensed under Apache License 2.0. The usage of Hive can be more seen on top of Hadoop based applications. Hive is mostly used for querying data and its analysis. Hive can be used on top of Hadoop by integrating with several types of big data tools and frameworks. Hive was first developed by Facebook and was later moved to Apache for its further development. Hive is not a normal relational database and has different data querying capabilities.
This Hive architecture has different layers such as Metastore, MapReduce, User Interfaces, Data Storage facility etc. The Hive Map Reduce has different engines such as Hive QL Process engine, Execution Engine. The HDFS or HBase data storage can be used ass they do exist on top of Hadoop Project.
Which tangible skills you will learn in this course?
- The set of skills those can be acquired on completing this Hive Training are HIVE, HBase, HIVE Data Base, Hive Metastore, Hive Partitioning, Hive Bucketing, Hive Joins, Skew Join, Hive Serde, Hive UDF, Functions, Sorting and Join, Partitioning, Bucketing, and Ranks, etc.
- The Hive Training contains also a few numbers of chapters in the courses and few chapters under every course which were covered in the course curriculum are such as installation and usage of Hive, Introduction of Hive, different data types in Hive, integrating different data sources with Hive, etc.
- There are few skills also which can be obtained on completing the Hive course are such as Hive, HBase, HQL, Hive related tools, exposure to Hadoop environment, etc.
- The Hive course also contains a set of tangible skills which are covered at an advanced level are View and Index, Variable, Word Count, Architecture and Parallelism, Purge and SCD, XML, etc.
- This Hive Training is very useful for the prospective Data Science Developers, Hadoop Developers, Software Developers, Data Engineers, etc.
- Willingness to pursue a career as a Data Science Engineer or Hive Developer or Hadoop Developer: The Hive Training does not require or mandate for any prerequisites and can be chosen by any learner to master its basic concepts or knowledge on Hive queries, Data queries, Data analysis, integrating with Hadoop tools, etc. All the interested learners who are keen on learning the Hive concepts such as installation and setup of Hive on top of Hadoop etc. Data Querying and Analysis techniques are mostly carried out using a different database or HQL related tools using the Hive and HBase which are well explained in this Hive Training Certification. The basic and core concepts of Hive are explained clearly in the contents of this Hive and its description. This Hive Training can also be chosen by learners who are having basic knowledge of Hadoop or SQL or any basic programming skills or Data analytics or querying tools related technologies.
- Knowledge in Data Querying or Hadoop or Big Data Tools: Any previous knowledge or hands-on experience in the areas of Data Querying or Analytics or Hadoop Development or Hive or Hbase related analytics tools is beneficial and added advantage in further learning the contents of the Hive course. This Hive Training has several benefits upon learning the core and advanced concepts such as data querying, data analysis, HBase, big data-related tools, technologies, and handling large volumes of data, multiple and parallel data operations. There are also a lot of benefits upon learning the concepts of this course.
- Students of Computer programming or Data Science background: The learners who are having any Bachelor’s in engineering in Computer Science or any technical expertise areas can opt for this Hive course as a very good option in getting mastered in Big data tools and technologies. All the learners who are very keen and interested in learning and acquiring the knowledge on Data querying or analytics or big data or Hadoop related technologies can opt for this course. This Hive Training is beneficial and advantageous to master the latest big data technologies in the technology career with reaping very good benefits to the learners’ profession. This Hive course is well recommended to all the prospective learners who are very much interested to learn the concepts on Data Analysis tools and techniques. This Hive Training has been designed in a basic and advanced way to cover the range of beginner and experienced learners to secure job opportunities.
- Hadoop Developer or Hive Developer or Data Architect: The learners of this course will be able to master all the topics related to Hive and HBase from medium to advanced concepts in the area of Hive and its architecture, data querying, data analyzing, integrating data analytics tools on top of Hadoop, Hadoop related big data concepts, and data querying tools, SQL tools, several Hadoop tools such as HBase, Pig, etc are also the part of the contents of this Hive Training Certification course which are of high importance in the area of Big Data or Hadoop. This Hive Training adds a lot of benefits to the prospective learners in the career roles such as a Data Analyst, Data Architect, Business Analyst, Hadoop Engineer, Spark Developer, Splunk Developer, Data Scientist, Data Architect, Big Data Developer, Big Data Engineer, etc. This course can be chosen in order to pursue the best career opportunities in the area of Big Data or Hadoop or Data processing tools.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Technical/Science Background: Any enthusiastic learner with a background in Bachelor or Master Degree in the technological area can choose this Edu CBA – Hive Training in order to become a Data Engineer or Data Analytics Engineer or Hadoop Engineer or Big Data Developer in the largest multi-national companies.
Hive Training- FAQ’s
Is this Hive Training a good one to pursue in a career?
Yes, Any Data Engineer or Data Architect or Data Analytics Engineer or Hadoop Developer or prospective Hive Developer who is interested in learning the advanced Hive related tools and technologies can choose this Hive course which is a considerable and worthy one.
Can an entry level engineer or non-technical background learners opt for this Hive Training Certification? Is this a good one for switching the careers in different areas?
YES, this Hive Training is a very option for any young professional to switch their career mainstream to a different area. This course can easily be learned and mastered as the basic and core concepts are easily explained and can be grasped quickly which does not require any pre-requisites in the area of science or technical background with strong basics on technical areas. Anyone learner who is interested to learn the latest data querying or data analyzing tools and Hadoop tools can choose this Hive Training Certification.
Will this Hive course provide any benefit or value to my profession?
Yes. this Hive Training is beneficial and advantageous once for your career in many terms that further provides and fetches a good value to your profession in terms of the SQL or HQL or database related Hive core concepts and also includes a verifiable certification from the Edu CBA Academy which is an advantage while switching the careers in the professional area to secure responsible technical roles in the profession.
Is this Hive course a good one to learn about Hadoop related tools like HBase and tools in order to prepare for any Big Data or Hadoop related job interview?
Yes, this Hive course is a good one to learn the latest Hive or HBase related big data technologies in order to prepare for any Hadoop or big data related job interview. Basic knowledge on the Hadoop related tools or frameworks is well recommended which is highly beneficial to master the contents of this Hive Training. This course needs a minimum of 15+ hours to complete.
- There are several career benefits upon completion of this Hive course and its core and advanced concepts which are mentioned as below:
- This Hive Training is a package of two online courses for the setup and installation of Hive on top of Hadoop and its related big data application to perform operations such as data querying or analyzing in the form of hands-on video content.
- Any Hadoop Developer or Big Data Developer or Big Data Engineer can opt for this course to learn the core and advanced data querying and data processing tools and its concepts along with the Hadoop platform features in order to improve the career to advanced level.
- There are many other benefits to the learners of this Hive course such as the certification which will also be a part of learners’ profile in the form of verifiable certified qualification.
Review Analysis in Hadoop
Hadoop Master Series (Module #4) – HIVE