Learn from Home Offer
HADOOP Course Bundle - 32 Courses in 1 | 4 Mock Tests
170 of HD Videos
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this HADOOP Course Bundle - 32 Courses in 1 | 4 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Hadoop Training in Gurgaon
|Online Hadoop Training in Gurgaon
|You get access to all 32 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.
|170 Video Hours
|You get to learn MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, Pig, Mahout, NoSQL, Oozie, Flume, Storm, Avro, Spark, Splunk, Sqoop, Cloudera and various application-based Projects on Hadoop.
|Anyone serious about learning data science and wants to make a career in analytics
|Basic knowledge of data analytics, programming skills, Linux operating system, SQL
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for each of the 32 courses, Projects
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each32 course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
|Ubuntu, Java, Open Source- Hadoop
|64-512 GB RAM
|Speaker / Headphone
Hadoop Training in Gurgaon Curriculum
MODULE 1: Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Big Data and Hadoop Training | Online Hadoop Course 2h 9m ✔ Hadoop Architecture and HDFS 6h 13m ✔ MapReduce - Beginners 3h 01m ✔ MapReduce - Advanced 5h 35m ✔ Hive - Beginners 2h 47m ✔ Test - NTA UGC NET Paper 2 History- Mini Quiz Test - AGILE Project Management
MODULE 2: Apache PIG and HIVE
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Hive - Advanced 5h 11m ✔ PIG - Beginners 2h 1m ✔ PIG - Advanced 2h 13m ✔ Test - NTA UGC NET Paper 2 Management- Mini Quiz Test - Practice AGILE - Beginner to Advanced
MODULE 3: NoSQL| MongoDB| OOZIE| STORM| SPARK| SPLUNK
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details NoSQL Fundamentals 2h 01m ✔ Mahout 3h 51m ✔ Apache Oozie 2h 13m ✔ Apache Storm 2h 4m ✔ Apache Spark - Beginners 1h 5m ✔ Apache Spark - Advanced 6h 14m ✔ Splunk Fundamentals 8h 33m ✔ Splunk Advanced 01 - Knowledge Objects 9h 29m ✔ Splunk Advanced 02 - Administration 39h ✔ Test - NTA UGC NET Paper 2 Political Science- Mini Quiz Test - Practice Exam - Social Media Marketing
MODULE 4: Advanced Projects based Learning
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Project on Hadoop - Sales Data Analysis 47m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Tourism Survey Analysis 53m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Faculty Data Management 35m ✔ Project on Hadoop - E-Commerce Sales Analysis 35m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Salary Analysis 49m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Health Survey Analysis using HDFS 56m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Traffic Violation Analysis 1h 25m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Analyze Loan Dataset using PIG/MapReduce 2h 33m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Case Study on Telecom Industry using HIVE 2h 2m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Customers Complaints Analysis using HIVE/MapReduce 53m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Social Media Analysis using HIVE/PIG/MapReduce/Sqoop 3h 34m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Sensor Data Analysis using HIVE/PIG 5h 26m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Youtube Data Analysis using PIG/MapReduce 3h 02m ✔ Hadoop and HDFS Fundamentals on Cloudera 1h 22m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Log Data Analysis 1h 32m ✔ Test - ICSE Class 10 - English Exam Test - Professional US GAAP Exam - Mock Series
Todays’ world is all about data processing if Bigdata. Companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc. are primarily based on data ingestion and processing. This huge amount of data, called Bigdata we use the Hadoop frame framework along with its vast ecosystem. Nowadays almost all companies are aware of the value of the Hadoop framework and hence rely on highly qualified Hadoop professionals. To become a Hadoop professional, in-depth knowledge of the Hadoop framework and its ecosystem: HDFS, YARN, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, HBase, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, and spark – all are required. This Hadoop Training in Gurgaon is designed in such a way that, it will cover every nook and corner of this vast topic along with numerous hands-on and practical training ad use cases. This complete Hadoop course will be a key to your dream career path establishing both practical and theoretical knowledge. It is a big step to your journey for the Bigdata domain.
Hadoop Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Hadoop?
Over time, traditional database management systems are failing to support the ocean of data. It is facing issues primarily because of 3 things: how to store such a huge amount of data? How to process those as most of them are unstructured or semi-structured? How to ensure availability of huge data across, mean to say, facing access speed issue. To solve all of those problems Hadoop frameworks come into the picture.
Hadoop is a distributed framework which can store huge amount of data i.e. Bigdata in a distributed fashion. This distribution ensures high availability of data. So the storage problem is resolved. Hadoop has its unique file system, called HDFS (Hadoop distributed File system) where you are store any type of data: structured, unstructured, or semi-structured. This solves the problem of storing different types of data. Last but not least, it can also process a huge amount of data with the help of the Map-reduce technique. Nowadays, Spark, a part of the Hadoop ecosystem can process huge data in memory with 100% faster than map-reduce. Thus processing of huge amount of data can also be possible with Hadoop. Apart from HDFS and YARN, Hadoop ecosystem has many other components like Hive, Pig, HBase, Sqoop ., Flume, Oozie. Pig and Hive make data storage and retrieval easier. HBase provides a NoSQL solution in the Hadoop framework. Sqoop and Flume help to extract data from other sources (both structured; and unstructured and semi-structured respectively). With all of these features and a super-rich ecosystem, the Hadoop framework is a complete solution to Bigdata.
Industry Growth TrendThe hadoop big data analytics market is projected to grow from USD 6.71 Billion in 2016 to USD 40.69 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 43.4% between 2016 and 2021.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
What skills will I learn from this course?
In this Hadoop Training in Gurgaon, we will discuss every nook and corner of the Hadoop framework as below:
- Hadoop distributed file system (HDFS) details, its storage nature, and management.
- Map-Reduce technique and its use case. How various business solution uses map-reduce to handle large size data
- YARN (Yet Another Resource Negotiator) architecture and functioning.
- Data acquisition techniques using Sqoop, Flume
- Data operation and storage using Pig, Hive. How to write a pig and hive script. Bucketing, partitioning in hive
- NoSQL databases like HBase: its architecture, storage mechanism, and different data operations. Also its integration with a hive.
- How Oozie works as a job scheduler
- Hands-on with numerous codes, and solutions for different use cases.
- Spark ecosystem and its integration with Hadoop. Functioning of RDD in spark.
- How Hadoop works in big data analytics purpose
- We will try to cover up here every nook and corner of Hadoop, but still, individuals should know Java, SQL, and Linux/ UNIX to grasp this Hadoop Training in Gurgaon effectively and quickly. Knowledge of Java is helpful as topics like map-reduce, pig, hive functions are based on Java. SQL knowledge will help you understand and write hive queries easily. Last but not least, you will mostly work on the UNIX environment, so basic knowledge of UNIX/ Linux will also be beneficial.
- Business analysts, executives, managers who want exposure to the field of Hadoop in an organized and detailed fashion.
- Anybody interested in Hadoop, who wants to pursue his or her carrier in bigdata and Hadoop domain
- Any student who wants to learn Hadoop from beginner to pro level.
- Any individual looking for a job change to become a Hadoop expert.
- Any individual who wants to explore the field of Hadoop and want to use Hadoop ecosystems
- Any beginner Hadoop professional who wants to boost up his or her knowledge and hands-on, so that he or she can grow the career graph.
Hadoop Training in Gurgaon – FAQ’s
Can I access this Hadoop Training in Gurgaon from anywhere?
This course will be accessible from anywhere after you opt for this entire online course bundle. By using your user id or credentials, you can surely able to get all of the course content from everywhere you want to access. This will be 24/7 accessible for you ensuring ready to gain knowledge content at any point in time and from any location.
Do I need to keep on practicing the tutorial or is it a one-time thing?
Any course or tutorial be it online or offline is one time. By this, we mean to say that course will accessible anytime, but the structure is one time. You should learn and go through the course module by module and then in parallel, you should keep on practicing on this. Because, without practicing the hands-on, you will not be able to master the subject.
This will have enough theory along with practical hands-on. The theory will make to enriched with subject matter expert, whereas, hands-on will keep you at par with coding and end-to-end knowledge.
Why should you take up the Hadoop Training in Gurgaon?
Gurgaon is one of the top hi-tech cities in India. So, it has plenty of opportunities in various technologies. Being a trending tech Hadoop is not an exception here. Gurgaon is also famous for a good working environment and affordable living.
There are over two thousand plus active options in terms of carrier growth and opportunities for Hadoop in Gurgaon. Be ii fresher, intermediate level, or experienced professionals like Hadoop architects and designers- all have good options here.
What is the Hadoop market trend in Gurgaon?
Hadoop is always amongst the one of the topmost sought after career options in pan India for the last 4 years and still is in high demand. Being a hi-tech city with numerous career options, Gurgaon is not at all an exception here. The trend in the Hadoop market along with its easy association with recent technologies like NoSQL, AWS, etc. makes it very much stable in market trends and highly demanding career options. Hadoop will be among the topmost market trend in the next 8 to 9 years also considering the global data volume in the market. Many companies of Hadoop technologies have their offices in Gurgaon making it one of the sought after marketing in India.
- Hadoop is a framework which specially built to handle the large size of data. Using a handle, we mean to say store analyses, access, modify, etc. With the current growth of Big data, a Hadoop framework is an inevitable option. This training is fully organized to cater to the requirements of all levels of individuals. From beginner to professional to expert, all can take benefits from this Hadoop Training in Gurgaon. This training is started with the base level knowledge and gradually pushing towards expert levels, with numerous theories, hand-on, and practice sessions. This Hadoop Training in Gurgaon will give you a complete understanding of Hadoop so that you can gear up your career growth on to industry’s topmost recent technologies with a high salary. On a summarized note, anybody who wants to pursue his or her career in Hadoop can take this course to become an expert.
Review Analysis in Hadoop Training
Hadoop Training and HDFS Basics on Cloudera
very good introduction
Youtube Data Analysis using Hadoop
Monica Rodriguez Espitia