Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Hadoop Training in Gurgaon (20 Courses, 14+ Projects)
20 Online Courses
14 Hands-on Projects
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
4 Quizzes with Solutions
Big Data and Hadoop Training
Hadoop Architecture and HDFS
MapReduce - Beginners and Advanced
Hive - Beginners and Advanced
PIG - Beginners and Advanced
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Hadoop Training in Gurgaon?
Mobile App Access
About Hadoop Training in Gurgaon
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Big Data and Hadoop Training | Online Hadoop Course||2h 3m|
|Hadoop Architecture and HDFS||6h 13m|
|MapReduce - Beginners||3h 34m|
|MapReduce - Advanced||5h 35m|
|Hive - Beginners||2h 47m|
|Hive - Advanced||5h 11m|
|PIG - Beginners||2h 1m|
|PIG - Advanced||2h 13m|
|NoSQL Fundamentals||2h 01m|
|Apache Oozie||2h 13m|
|Apache Storm||2h 4m|
|Apache Spark - Beginners||1h 5m|
|Apache Spark - Advanced||6h 14m|
|Splunk Fundamentals||8h 33m|
|Splunk Advanced 01 - Knowledge Objects||9h 29m|
|Splunk Advanced 02 - Administration||39h|
|Project on Hadoop - Sales Data Analysis||47m|
|Project on Hadoop - Tourism Survey Analysis||53m|
|Project on Hadoop - Faculty Data Management||35m|
|Project on Hadoop - E-Commerce Sales Analysis||35m|
|Project on Hadoop - Salary Analysis||49m|
|Project on Hadoop - Health Survey Analysis using HDFS||56m|
|Project on Hadoop - Traffic Violation Analysis||1h 25m|
|Project on Hadoop - Analyze Loan Dataset using PIG/MapReduce||2h 33m|
|Project on Hadoop - Case Study on Telecom Industry using HIVE||2h 2m|
|Project on Hadoop - Customers Complaints Analysis using HIVE/MapReduce||53m|
|Project on Hadoop - Social Media Analysis using HIVE/PIG/MapReduce/Sqoop||3h 34m|
|Project on Hadoop - Sensor Data Analysis using HIVE/PIG||5h 26m|
|Project on Hadoop - Youtube Data Analysis using PIG/MapReduce||3h 02m|
|Hadoop and HDFS Fundamentals on Cloudera||1h 22m|
|Project on Hadoop - Log Data Analysis||1h 32m|
|Course Name||Online Hadoop Training in Gurgaon|
|Deal||You get access to all 20 courses, 14 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||135+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||You get to learn MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, Pig, Mahout, NoSQL, Oozie, Flume, Storm, Avro, Spark, Splunk, Sqoop, Cloudera and various application-based Projects on Hadoop.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning data science and wants to make a career in analytics|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of data analytics, programming skills, Linux operating system, SQL|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 20 courses, 14 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each20 course, 14 Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||Ubuntu, Java, Open Source- Hadoop|
|System Requirement||64-512 GB RAM|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Hadoop Training in Gurgaon Curriculum
Todays’ world is all about data processing if Bigdata. Companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc. are primarily based on data ingestion and processing. This huge amount of data, called Bigdata we use the Hadoop frame framework along with its vast ecosystem. Nowadays almost all companies are aware of the value of the Hadoop framework and hence rely on highly qualified Hadoop professionals. To become a Hadoop professional, in-depth knowledge of the Hadoop framework and its ecosystem: HDFS, YARN, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, HBase, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, and spark – all are required. This Hadoop Training in Gurgaon is designed in such a way that, it will cover every nook and corner of this vast topic along with numerous hands-on and practical training ad use cases. This complete Hadoop course will be a key to your dream career path establishing both practical and theoretical knowledge. It is a big step to your journey for the Bigdata domain.
Hadoop Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Hadoop?
Over time, traditional database management systems are failing to support the ocean of data. It is facing issues primarily because of 3 things: how to store such a huge amount of data? How to process those as most of them are unstructured or semi-structured? How to ensure availability of huge data across, mean to say, facing access speed issue. To solve all of those problems Hadoop frameworks come into the picture.
Hadoop is a distributed framework which can store huge amount of data i.e. Bigdata in a distributed fashion. This distribution ensures high availability of data. So the storage problem is resolved. Hadoop has its unique file system, called HDFS (Hadoop distributed File system) where you are store any type of data: structured, unstructured, or semi-structured. This solves the problem of storing different types of data. Last but not least, it can also process a huge amount of data with the help of the Map-reduce technique. Nowadays, Spark, a part of the Hadoop ecosystem can process huge data in memory with 100% faster than map-reduce. Thus processing of huge amount of data can also be possible with Hadoop. Apart from HDFS and YARN, Hadoop ecosystem has many other components like Hive, Pig, HBase, Sqoop ., Flume, Oozie. Pig and Hive make data storage and retrieval easier. HBase provides a NoSQL solution in the Hadoop framework. Sqoop and Flume help to extract data from other sources (both structured; and unstructured and semi-structured respectively). With all of these features and a super-rich ecosystem, the Hadoop framework is a complete solution to Bigdata.
Industry Growth TrendThe hadoop big data analytics market is projected to grow from USD 6.71 Billion in 2016 to USD 40.69 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 43.4% between 2016 and 2021.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
What skills will I learn from this course?
In this Hadoop Training in Gurgaon, we will discuss every nook and corner of the Hadoop framework as below:
- Hadoop distributed file system (HDFS) details, its storage nature, and management.
- Map-Reduce technique and its use case. How various business solution uses map-reduce to handle large size data
- YARN (Yet Another Resource Negotiator) architecture and functioning.
- Data acquisition techniques using Sqoop, Flume
- Data operation and storage using Pig, Hive. How to write a pig and hive script. Bucketing, partitioning in hive
- NoSQL databases like HBase: its architecture, storage mechanism, and different data operations. Also its integration with a hive.
- How Oozie works as a job scheduler
- Hands-on with numerous codes, and solutions for different use cases.
- Spark ecosystem and its integration with Hadoop. Functioning of RDD in spark.
- How Hadoop works in big data analytics purpose
- We will try to cover up here every nook and corner of Hadoop, but still, individuals should know Java, SQL, and Linux/ UNIX to grasp this Hadoop Training in Gurgaon effectively and quickly. Knowledge of Java is helpful as topics like map-reduce, pig, hive functions are based on Java. SQL knowledge will help you understand and write hive queries easily. Last but not least, you will mostly work on the UNIX environment, so basic knowledge of UNIX/ Linux will also be beneficial.
- Business analysts, executives, managers who want exposure to the field of Hadoop in an organized and detailed fashion.
- Anybody interested in Hadoop, who wants to pursue his or her carrier in bigdata and Hadoop domain
- Any student who wants to learn Hadoop from beginner to pro level.
- Any individual looking for a job change to become a Hadoop expert.
- Any individual who wants to explore the field of Hadoop and want to use Hadoop ecosystems
- Any beginner Hadoop professional who wants to boost up his or her knowledge and hands-on, so that he or she can grow the career graph.
Hadoop Training in Gurgaon – FAQ’s
Can I access this Hadoop Training in Gurgaon from anywhere?
This course will be accessible from anywhere after you opt for this entire online course bundle. By using your user id or credentials, you can surely able to get all of the course content from everywhere you want to access. This will be 24/7 accessible for you ensuring ready to gain knowledge content at any point in time and from any location.
Do I need to keep on practicing the tutorial or is it a one-time thing?
Any course or tutorial be it online or offline is one time. By this, we mean to say that course will accessible anytime, but the structure is one time. You should learn and go through the course module by module and then in parallel, you should keep on practicing on this. Because, without practicing the hands-on, you will not be able to master the subject.
This will have enough theory along with practical hands-on. The theory will make to enriched with subject matter expert, whereas, hands-on will keep you at par with coding and end-to-end knowledge.
Why should you take up the Hadoop Training in Gurgaon?
Gurgaon is one of the top hi-tech cities in India. So, it has plenty of opportunities in various technologies. Being a trending tech Hadoop is not an exception here. Gurgaon is also famous for a good working environment and affordable living.
There are over two thousand plus active options in terms of carrier growth and opportunities for Hadoop in Gurgaon. Be ii fresher, intermediate level, or experienced professionals like Hadoop architects and designers- all have good options here.
What is the Hadoop market trend in Gurgaon?
Hadoop is always amongst the one of the topmost sought after career options in pan India for the last 4 years and still is in high demand. Being a hi-tech city with numerous career options, Gurgaon is not at all an exception here. The trend in the Hadoop market along with its easy association with recent technologies like NoSQL, AWS, etc. makes it very much stable in market trends and highly demanding career options. Hadoop will be among the topmost market trend in the next 8 to 9 years also considering the global data volume in the market. Many companies of Hadoop technologies have their offices in Gurgaon making it one of the sought after marketing in India.
- Hadoop is a framework which specially built to handle the large size of data. Using a handle, we mean to say store analyses, access, modify, etc. With the current growth of Big data, a Hadoop framework is an inevitable option. This training is fully organized to cater to the requirements of all levels of individuals. From beginner to professional to expert, all can take benefits from this Hadoop Training in Gurgaon. This training is started with the base level knowledge and gradually pushing towards expert levels, with numerous theories, hand-on, and practice sessions. This Hadoop Training in Gurgaon will give you a complete understanding of Hadoop so that you can gear up your career growth on to industry’s topmost recent technologies with a high salary. On a summarized note, anybody who wants to pursue his or her career in Hadoop can take this course to become an expert.
Review Analysis in Hadoop Training
All clear! In short you can understand which tool to use for which job. For example, if you are comfortable with Java you would easily get along with MapReducer which delegates the task, performs them and understands unstructured and structured data, run on most of the languages, a more high level is Pig and runs on its own Pig Latin language. For Data Analysis without Data Processing you can take Hive on board, also it’s much like SQL.
Hadoop Training and HDFS Basics on Cloudera
The first part of the course is very useful. It explains in a good way how traditional applications process data and what is their limit. HDFS – Hadoop distributed file system is the main focus of the course. Unlike vertically oriented systems, it supports horizontal systems where files are being shared between servers. Map Reduce functionality is also explained and the main part of the course is focused on Cloudera which is one of the Hadoop distributions built on top of the Apache Hadoop as the layer of abstraction.
The course is comprehensive and gives a very splendid introduction of all that is out there. It is recommended for those who have absolutely no idea at all of the Hadoop ecosystems. It only gives a small flavor of all the different components and it is up to the listener to branch out and do the in-depth study.
very good introduction
This introduction to Hadoop is very well structured and easy to understand. It contains lots of content as structure, reading, and writing algorithm and first steps in programming some small Programm which reads and counts out words in sentences to make the Hadoop function visible. Thanks.
Youtube Data Analysis using Hadoop
Excellent, even though at the beginning it is not the easiest accent to understand, once one gets familiarized everything is smooth. This course inspired me to study more about programming and languages. I am just beginning so I think I will come back to it again anytime I need help analyzing YouTube videos.
Monica Rodriguez Espitia