New Year '20 Offer
New Year '20 Offer
Hadoop Training Program (20 Courses, 14+ Projects)
This Hadoop Certification Training includes 20 courses, 14 Projects with 135+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the 20 courses. This Hadoop certification course will help you learn about MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, PIG, Mahout, NoSQL, Oozie, Flume, Storm, Avro, Spark, Splunk, Sqoop, Cloudera.
Big Data and Hadoop Training
Hadoop Architecture and HDFS
MapReduce - Beginners and Advanced
Hive - Beginners and Advanced
PIG - Beginners and Advanced
What you get in this Hadoop Training Program?
Mobile App Access
About Hadoop Certification Training Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Big Data and Hadoop Training | Online Hadoop Course||2h 5m|
|Hadoop Architecture and HDFS||6h 24m|
|MapReduce - Beginners||3h 39m|
|MapReduce - Advanced||5h|
|Hive - Beginners||2h 55m|
|Hive - Advanced||5h 2m|
|PIG - Beginners||2h 09m|
|PIG - Advanced||2h 18m|
|NoSQL Fundamentals||2h 04m|
|Apache Oozie||2h 18m|
|Apache Storm||2h 14m|
|Apache Spark - Beginners||1h 52m|
|Apache Spark - Advanced||5h 27m|
|Splunk Fundamentals||8h 44m|
|Splunk Advanced 01 - Knowledge Objects||9h 46m|
|Splunk Advanced 02 - Administration||37h 54m|
|Project on Hadoop - Sales Data Analysis||47m|
|Project on Hadoop - Tourism Survey Analysis||55m|
|Project on Hadoop - Faculty Data Management||35m|
|Project on Hadoop - E-Commerce Sales Analysis||36m|
|Project on Hadoop - Salary Analysis||49m|
|Project on Hadoop - Health Survey Analysis using HDFS||57m|
|Project on Hadoop - Traffic Violation Analysis||1h 28m|
|Project on Hadoop - Analyze Loan Dataset using PIG/MapReduce||2h 38m|
|Project on Hadoop - Case Study on Telecom Industry using HIVE||2h 4m|
|Project on Hadoop - Customers Complaints Analysis using HIVE/MapReduce||53m|
|Project on Hadoop - Social Media Analysis using HIVE/PIG/MapReduce/Sqoop||3h 37m|
|Project on Hadoop - Sensor Data Analysis using HIVE/PIG||4h 31m|
|Project on Hadoop - Youtube Data Analysis using PIG/MapReduce||3h 07m|
|Hadoop and HDFS Fundamentals on Cloudera||1h 26m|
|Project on Hadoop - Log Data Analysis||1h 33m|
|Course Name||Online Hadoop Certification Training Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 20 courses, 14 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||135+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, PIG, Mahout, NoSQL, Oozie, Flume, Storm, Avro, Spark, Splunk, Sqoop, Cloudera and various application based Projects|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Hadoop and wants to make a career in Data and analytics|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of data analytics, programming skills, Linux operating system, SQL|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 20 courses, 14 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced data analysis skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||Ubuntu, Java, Open Source- Hadoop|
|System Requirement||2-32 GB RAM|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Hadoop Training Course Curriculum
To make things easy for you, here’s a comprehensive Hadoop certification course. You need to invest around 70 hours to complete this all-in-all course. Before we ever talk about the target audience, FAQs, let’s look at the course curriculum in detail –
This Training is solely focused on Apache Hadoop open source software which plays an important component in Big Data Analytics and its storage. It is designed to make the readers a well certified Big Data practitioner by providing rich hands-on experience and training on Hadoop.
The Objective if the training revolves around the various topics which are part of Hadoop technology and help make a user well profiled in Big Data. The main highlighted topics are Hadoop, Big Data, NoSQL, HIVE, PIG, HDFS, Mahout, MapReduce, Oozie, Avro, Storm, Spark, Flume, Splunk, Cloudera, Sqoop, Traffic Analysis, Data Analysis, Loan Analysis, Data Management, Sales Analysis, Survey Analysis, salary Analysis, Sensor Data Analysis, YouTube Data Analysis, Log Data Analysis, etc. Going through these topics we help easily grasp all the deep earnings within Hadoop and Big Data.
This Hadoop and Big Data Training will help you become a proficient Big Data Expert. It will hone your skills by providing all the necessary topics needed to develop your full grasp over Hadoop Technology and empower it. Some of these courses are discussed below:
- The first section kick starts you with Big Data and Hadoop Introduction, its usage, and benefits in the real-world scenario. Further we’ll discuss the Hadoop Architecture and HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System) wherein we’ll go through the backdrops of legacy systems and HDFS benefits over it and also learn about the Map Reduce and its configuration. Further on we’ll go through concepts such as secondary sorting in Hadoop and Joins and also, we will discuss the Map/Reduce method for join in Hadoop (all basic and advanced concepts). At last the section will be finished at Hive learnings and its concepts.
- In the second section, we’ll learn all the advanced concepts in Hive including sorting, joins, bucketing, ranks, purge, SCD, etc. Next up we’ll discuss the basic and advanced concepts of PIG such as operators used, functions, commands, PIG vs HIVE, etc.
- In the third section, we’ll start with NoSQL introductions, its difference from relational database, database design paradigms in NoSQL, etc. Further on we’ll learn Mahout and its usage in Hadoop including concepts such as its architecture, subversion, CBayes classifier, canopy clustering, etc. Further on we’ll learn Apache oozie, Apache storm, Apache flume, Apache Avro, Apache Spark wherein we’ll discuss their architecture, data flows, features and their usages with Hadoop and also we’ll discuss all the beginner and advanced level concepts in Apache Spark such as its components and usage of Scala with it along with it. At last we’ll also go through Splunk wherein we’ll discuss its fundamentals, Knowledge objects, Tags, Alerts, Macros, and Administration with concepts such as authentication, index, index buckets, etc.
In order to improve the efficiency of the training it includes real-world scenario-based projects which will make use of the knowledge learned in the course sections of the training and can be implemented so that the readers may feel more confident about the technology due to hands-on training and this will also make them future project ready within various business.
- The first project introduced is Sales Data analysis using Hadoop – HDFS. Here we’ll dig deep into the problem statement such as fetching customer name with highest sales, fetching total number of large deal sizes, etc. And result in a suitable project which fulfill our objective. Next up we’ll create a project Tourism survey Analysis, wherein we’ll use the concepts of HDFS to fulfill the problem statement and predict a countries tourism count and various other statistics using Hadoop. Next up we’ll make a project named Faculty Data Management which will also use the concepts of HDFS wherein the project goal is to provide relevant lectures faculty details on a portal.
- Further we’ll make a project named as Ecommerce Sales Analysis which will make use of Hadoop and HDFS architecture for its making. Here the goal of project is to get a report on the sales figure of a customer on an Ecommerce website for various conditions. Next up we’ll make a project called Salary Analysis where we’ll use Hadoop to make detailed report on salary attribute fulfilling each of user’s query regarding Salary such as salary for a quarter, etc. Next up we’ll make a project named Health Survey Analysis which will use HDFS architecture for its making.
- Further we’ll make project on Traffic Violation Analysis using HDFS, Analyzing Loan Dataset using PIG/MapReduce, Hive-Case study on Telecom Industry, Customer Complaints using HIVE/MapReduce, Social Media Analysis using HIVE/PIG/MapReduce/Sqoop, Sensor Data Analysis using HIVE/PIG, YouTube Data Analysis using PIG/MapReduce, etc.
Hadoop Certification of Completion
What is Hadoop?
Hadoop is an open source, big data processing engine. This works in a distributed environment with help of multiple computers (which offers local computation and storage) in a cluster to process the data.
Hadoop is a scalable solution, wherein servers can be added or removed from the cluster dynamically. Hadoop continues to operate without interruption.
As Hadoop is Java-based, its compatible with all the platforms. And that’s the reason behind Java as main prerequisite for Hadoop. Hadoop is basically made up of two layers
- MapReduce: It’s a parallel computing model that processes a large volume of data. It can efficiently and easily process multi-terabytes of data.
- HDFS: HDFS is highly fault-tolerant, a distributed file system designed to run on commodity hardware. It has master-slave architecture. One HDFS cluster consists of one name node and rest other as data node. Name node is responsible to manage the file system namespace & provides access to file to clients. Whereas Data nodes serve read and write requests from the file system’s clients. Along with that, they also perform block creation, deletion, and replication upon instruction from the Name Node.
Industry Growth TrendThe hadoop big data analytics market is projected to grow from USD 6.71 Billion in 2016 to USD 40.69 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 43.4% between 2016 and 2021.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
What skills will I learn from this Hadoop Training course?
Today top-notch companies are relying on Hadoop environment because of exponential growth of data. And hence they are in dire need of good Hadoop developers which can support and build highly reliable applications (processing gigs and terabytes of data).
Knowing Hadoop in and out, will make you capable of tweaking its parameters, writing new scripts, understanding Hadoop behavior. Ultimately, this all will make you run Hadoop efficiently with low cost. How to scale Hadoop with more nodes, how to increase/decrease the replication factor of Hadoop etc. are the queries which will be handled well after grabbing the skills from this Hadoop training certification course.
This will also focus on skills of deploying Hadoop for block processing, batch processing, real-time processing from various kind of data like audio, video, log and machine-generated data.
You will get the skills of processing unstructured data as well, which will a great add-on, because processing unstructured data has always been on the difficult note than structured data.
Pre-requisites to Hadoop Training Certification Course
- Willingness to pursue a career and Basic knowledge in Analytics: Every individual who wants to pursue career in Analytics domain, Big Data and MapReduce should make themselves capable enough to understand the need of these all. They should have eager to persistently practice and brush up the knowledge in analytics. If you are committed to analytics career, this course will boost your skills and will make you a asset for your organization. Skill and passion together gives perfection to your work.
- Basic knowledge of Java: Learning Hadoop means learning HDFS & MapReduce. All programs or scripts written in MapReduce is in form of Map & reduce tasks. This task gets easier to write when you have background of Java with you. Request will be to brush up Java basics first and then take this course.
Target Audience for this Hadoop Certification Course
- Students of Analytics: If you’re a student of Analytics and want a career in analytics domain. This Hadoop certification will make you build the gap between your college curriculum and industry related to Hadoop by giving you practical and live experiences of Hadoop projects.
- Influenced Professional: If you are among the professional who are awed by the frequently used words like big data and Hadoop. You should satiate your learning bud by taking this Hadoop certification. Basic level of technical knowledge can prove to be beneficial, in long run of your successful career by strengthening your prospectus.
- Analytics Professionals: If you are already into analytics and want to take your career path to next level, this Hadoop certification is definitely for you. Deep concept and working commands will help you go deeper and challenge yourself. Now a day, many analytical designations are newly opening in corporate world, which demands well to do knowledge of big data & MapReduce things. So that technical decisions are better made.
Hadoop Training Course FAQ’s
Why should I do this Hadoop certification course?
This course is ideal for candidates who aspire to make their career in data analytics and for the professional who want to enhance their technical skill in analytic domain or big data domain. This course will give you confidence to deal with any analytical and big data problem with a smooth go. From setting up the Hadoop environment to processing gigs of data parallelly, with efficient use of nodes, this will give you entire picture over it.
I don’t have a background in Analytics, can I do this Hadoop certification?
The answer is partially Yes and No. Without the basic knowledge of Analytics, it gets difficult to understand the worth of doing processing in Hadoop. If you don’t have basic knowledge, you surely understand the framework architecture and working principles. However, relating it to analytics might not be that easy. Get your basics right and you are more than welcome to do this course.
Would this Hadoop training certification help me in my career advancement?
No Doubt about that. Learn from this course, get your hands dirty with your rigorous practice, and this will create golden opportunities for you. You will find yourself attracted towards this field and even excel in this field as well.
How do I enroll for this Hadoop certification course?
You can enroll in this Hadoop Training Course through our website. You can make an online payment using the following options (anyone):
- Visa debit/credit card
- Master Card
Once the online payment is done, you should automatically receive a payment receipt. And with that you should receive access information, via email. For any more help, you can reach out to our Learning consultant.
Sample Preview of this Hadoop Training Course
Career Benefits of this Training on Hadoop
- It an obvious and not denying fact, that Hadoop (that is HDFS) is the most reliable storage layer and the base for using any big data processing tool. It enables application to work on multiple nodes, dealing with peta bytes of data. Looking at the today’s as well as forecasted big data market, knowing Hadoop can be proved a great advantage. As all components like Pig, Hive, Scoop, Mahout uses Hadoop as its base. Knowing Java and Map reduce coding will make you boost your career in big data domain.
- Taking this Hadoop training course will surely give you confidence you stand out in crowd.
As almost organization tend towards getting more diversified, HDFS is great fit when it comes to store data irrespective of data types. As data is considered the new Gold, there will always be necessity of fast big data processing.
Hadoop Training Course Testimonials
Review Analysis in Hadoop Training
Hadoop Training and HDFS Basics on Cloudera
very good introduction
Youtube Data Analysis using Hadoop
Monica Rodriguez Espitia