Learn from Home Offer
EVIEWS Course Bundle - 11 Courses in 1
This EViews Econometrics Course includes 11 courses with 22+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of them. This course is to learn econometrics modeling, quantitative and predictive analysis using Eviews tool.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this EVIEWS Course Bundle - 11 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About EVIEWS Course Bundle
|You get access to all 11 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately
|22+ Video Hours
|This EViews Course will help you learn econometrics/quantitative/predictive analysis
|Anyone serious about learning EViews econometrics and wants to make a career in analytics
|Basic knowledge of IT operations and Data analytics domain
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for each of the 11 courses, Projects
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
EVIEWS Course Bundle Curriculum
To make things easy for you, here’s a comprehensive EViews Econometrics certification. Before we ever talk about the target audience, FAQs, let’s look at the course curriculum in detail –
MODULE 1: EViews Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details EViews GUI 17m ✔
MODULE 2: Regression Analysis & Predictive Modeling with EViews
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Descriptive Statistics in EViews 1h 4m ✔ Correlation Techniques in EViews 2h 37m ✔ Project on EViews - Regression Modeling 3h 12m ✔ Univariate Time Series Analytics & Modeling with EViews 2h 23m ✔ Project on EViews - Multivariate Modeling 2h 36m ✔ Auto-correlation Techniques in EViews 3h 32m ✔
MODULE 3: Advanced EViews
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Project on EViews - VAR Modeling 2h 4m ✔ Stationarity and Unit Root Testing in EViews 1h 47m ✔ Co-integration Testing in EViews 1h 28m ✔ Project on EViews - Volatility and ARCH Modeling 4h 42m ✔
Certificate of Completion
What is EViews?
EViews is a statistical software package designed for Windows mainly. It is used for time-series based data in the field of econometric analysis. Eviews was developed by a company called Quantitative Micro Software which now comes under IHS. The first version was launched in 1994 and since then 10 releases have been made. The latest version is 10 which was launched in June 2017. Eviews are used for general statistical analysis and econometric analysis such as cross-section and panel data analysis and also for time series data analysis and estimation thereof. Eviews combines spreadsheet and database technology and uses a Windows GUI. It can be used with a programming language as well and provides limited functionalities of object orientation.
EViews can handle data formats of several types and generally relies on the proprietary and undocumented file format for its internal data storage. Input and output data formats supported by Eviews are databank format, Excel formats such as CSV and Xls, PSPP format, SPSS format, SAS data, Stata, RATS, as well as for TSP. EViews can be connected to ODBC database sources as well.
This Econometrics course on Eviews covers almost all major functionalities of the latest release and teaches concepts as well as the theory which helps students to start with analyzing and making sense of their financial data from day 1.
Industry Growth TrendThe global Advanced Analytics Market size was USD 7.04 billion in 2014 and is projected to reach USD 29.53 billion by 2019, growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 33.2% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills you will learn in this EViews course?
This Econometrics course covers a lot of valuable skills for econometric data analysis. There are as below:
- Univariate data analysis of time series data
- Multivariate data analysis of time series data
- Loading and analyzing data from multiple sources
- Loading data of multiple formats
- Regression modeling
- Correlation techniques
- Scatter plot
- ARMA modeling
- Generation and interpretation of the output of various models
- Various econometric tests and concepts
- Visualizations and graphs
These skills are very important and can provide job opportunities with clients that use reviews as these days people only look for candidates who are very comfortable with practical coding and problem-solving. The case studies and examples described in the course provides a unique value proposition to prospective candidates as students learn concepts very easily when they see the examples.
Pre-requisites to EViews Econometrics Course
- The following are the pre-requisite for the course. These pre-requisites ensure that the candidates follow what is taught in the class and make the maximum out of the course offering. It is suggested that if somebody is not meeting the course pre-requisite, then he/she should first work towards fulfilling the same by joining some bridging course and then enroll for this EViews Econometrics course.
- Prior knowledge of quantitative methods
- Background in finance and financial modeling is helpful but not mandatory.
- Expertise with MS office and windows system
- Some exposure to any one programming language.
- Understanding of basic data analysis process such a VBA tool pack in MS Excel is helpful.
- This EViews Econometrics course is designed for people from a finance background in mind. It is suitable for someone who is working in financial data analysis or wants to enter in this field.
- People generally involved with share market data analysis, mutual funds and such money market-related activities are suitable for this EViews Econometrics course.
- The course does not require in-depth technical skills and it is not suitable only for engineers of science graduates but also for commerce and art graduates’ students as well.
- Typically, people with MBA, M. Com, M. Stats, working managers and employees of the financial institution such as a bank, etc. join this EViews Econometrics course.
- There is no degree requirement or education qualification which is mandatory, but anyone with an analytical mindset and an interest in problem-solving can join this course and learn a lot from it.
EViews Econometrics Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Some common FAQ is listed here for the benefit of students.
How is this EViews Econometrics course different from others?
The most important differentiating factor for this course is that it covers maximum topics that are required to understand Eviews end to end and it does so with several examples and case studies. Unlike most courses, it does not just introduce concepts and functions but also teaches how to interpret results and output and how to make sense of that which is a crucial skill to have.
What is the scope of econometrics data analysis?
Econometric data analysis is a specialized field of data analysis where the focus is on financial and time-series data. This EViews Econometrics course covers the most amount of theory and practice in time series data which is so important because other data analysis courses that are generic and not specific to an industry-only teach few ideas on time series data analysis and do not go into the depth of it.
Does this EViews Econometrics course provide a certification?
Yes. The course provides a certification that has lifetime validity and it can be verified by the employer for its authenticity too.
Why should I learn Eviews?
Eviews is a statistical and data analysis software that has been here for so long. It has a strong market presence and it is used by top MNC’s and thus there is no dearth of opportunities in this field.
Sample Preview of this Econometrics Course
- This online training course on Eviews provides several career benefits. For people already working in the financial market, it creates a path that can lead that to better opportunities in terms of a job switch, promotion or salary hike.
- Data analysis as a field has a huge demand for the last several years and it is only going to increase as per many studies. Thus, the skills taught in this EViews Econometrics course is going to be very critical and south after in time to come.
- For people who are just out of college or are from a different domain but looking for great opportunities and career growth can consider this EViews Econometrics course as an avenue towards a successful career in financial data analysis.
- After this Econometrics course, people can also specialize in this field, machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques to this domain and gain themselves the title of a data scientist. There are opportunities for managers and academician as well.
EViews Econometrics Course Testimonials
EDUCBA Regression Modelling Course
Karan Paresh Dharamsey
Introductory Econometrics Modeling
Excellent course for a beginner
Informative and precise