Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Docker Training (4 Courses, 3+ Projects)
This Docker Training includes 4 Courses, 3 Projects with 11+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn about the Docker container services and its latest technological developments and features in the area of application development.
Docker - Beginners to Beyond
Kubernetes - Beginners to Pro
Project on Docker – Application Deployment
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Docker Training?
Mobile App Access
About Docker Training Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Docker - Beginners to Beyond||2h 25m|
|Docker Training||1h 6m|
|Kubernetes - Beginners to Pro||2h 46m|
|Project on Kubernetes - Hosting a Web Application as a Container||3h 2m|
|Project on Kubernetes - Deploying a Custom Docker Image||1h 22m|
|Project on Docker - Application Deployment||1h 14m|
|Course Name||Online Docker Training Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 4 courses, 3 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||3+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Docker container services and its latest technological developments and features in the area of application development|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Dockers and wants to learn its application in software development and data science|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about software development would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 4 courses, 3 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/LinkedIn profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Docker Training Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Docker Training Course is explained.
The central idea behind providing this training program on Docker is to make individuals when worst on the concepts related to Docker as it is one of the most demanding skills of the industry. It is a set that provides a platform as a service product in the form of software known as containers. The use of this training program one can easily understand the concepts of Docker and can use it for his or her career.
With the help of this training program on Docker, an individual would be able to kick start his or her career as a specialist as the skills and the concept cover under the string program are taught from basics to advanced level. The training would be provided on Docker, Docker files, Docker commands, Docker on Linux, Docker on Ubuntu, environment, Docker-compose, Docker networking, cluster environment, WordPress with Docker, etc.
The successful completion of this training program would be able to enter the industry as a data analyst, software developer, software development engineer, system engineer, freshers, application developer, automation testing engineer, Java consultant, Java architect, big data developer, it analyst, etc. Many other opportunities will open for the individuals once they will complete this training program with a good level of understanding and knowledge. With the help of this training program would be able to learn a new skill that is demanding in nature and can kill his or her career easily. The training is a one-stop solution for all the individuals who are willing to learn and looking to explore something new that is going to help them their feature and profession too.
Some many schools and concepts are going to be covered under this training program on Docker. Some of the skills that are going to be taught that this program are as follows:
- Docker essentials include an introduction to the course, an overview of the course, CICD containerization, basic concepts related to Docker, the importance of Docker, the installation process of Docker, etc.
- Other skills that are going to be covered in this program are understanding on advantages of Docker, Docker files, Docker images, Docker commands, installation and setup of Docker on Linux, installation, and setup of Docker on Ubuntu, Docker-compose, building an app, Dockers swarm, Docker networking, Docker volumes, cluster environments, building cluster environments, etc.
- Another scheme is basics of networking which uses linking, integration with Docker, specification in Docker, getting terminal access to content, managing images and containers, finding container ID and running Dockers, deleting local images using RM command, etc.
- Kubernetes is another important skill that is covered under this training program. This part of the course what will learn about introduction to Kubernetes, Kubernetes architecture, orchestra container engine, installation of coupon rates, installing Kubernetes using kuberadm, Google Kubernetes engine, port state and lifecycle, administration of Kubernetes, packaging, replying of Kubernetes, Kubernetes networking, auto-scaling Kubernetes cluster, volume storage, etc.
The unique part about taking this training program on Docker is the availability of different projects in the course which helps an individual to learn and implement the concepts and knowledge gained in the course on real-time scenarios and cases. Some of the projects that are involved in this training program are as follows:
- One would be asked to develop a demo project on Docker using the knowledge gained in the course like the essential and components of Docker.
- One would be asked to install Docker Linux and Ubuntu.
- One would be asked to add and delete images on the Docker.
- Demo storage volumes to examine the knowledge acquired by the individual.
- CICD containerization is one other project that is going to help individuals in implementing knowledge in the industry based scenarios.
Docker Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Docker?
Docker is a container-based technological platform in which the provided services can be in the form of Platform or Software. The main principle of Docker and its Containerization technology is to virtualize the operating system at the system level to package the software in the form of containers. The main advantages of using Docker containerization is to ease the process of release and development of software until the deployment of the packages in the form of containers to make the delivery and maintenance process easier. The productivity of the software products or applications can also be improved and the entire process can be standardized easily. It is licensed under Freemium software and source code under Apache License 2.0. It was developed by Docker Inc. It supports different platforms such as x86 and x64, ARM processors, etc. It was written in Go programming language. It was initially released in the year March 2013.
The Docker Containerization process has the main core component called Docker Engine. This Docker Engine is the main component that hosts all the containers in the Docker environment. The containers present in the Docker are separated from each other and will be wrapped separately into packages and a channel of communication can also be established between each other.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills you will learn in this course?
- The set of useful skills that can be learned from this Docker Tutorials are Docker core concepts, Containerization, Docker Files, Docker Images, Docker Containers, Docker Commands, Docker on Linux, Docker on Ubuntu, Docker Environment, Building an App Container, etc.
- The many other sets of skills that can be obtained from this Docker training are such as Docker Compose, Docker Swarm, Docker Networking, Managing Docker Volumes, Cluster Environment, Cluster Setup YAML, etc.
- The other important skills are Docker architecture Docker Engine, Container optimization, Packaging applications into containers, etc. can be obtained from this Docker training.
- The Docker training also contains an important concept such as the integration of several applications or servers to this Docker server to maintain the applications with high scalability, maintainability, performance, latency, etc.
- This Docker tutorial contains high-quality concepts with complete skills set required for Application Developers or Architects etc. which enables any range of experienced software engineers to learn this training in a useful manner.
- Basic knowledge on Cloud or Virtualization: The Docker Tutorials requires a very good knowledge of Cloud or Virtualization technology as it is primarily a cloud-based technology. The virtualization knowledge helps more in understanding the concepts of docker containerization which is similar and enables in getting expertized on Docker technology.
- Knowledge in Operating Systems or Networking concepts: The core knowledge on the operating systems and networking is highly desirable as the Docker containers concept is based on virtualizing the operating systems at the system level. These Docker Tutorials also requires a very good networking knowledge as Docker containerization is based on a core level of the network layer.
- Students and Professionals: Any working information technology industry professional with a good level of networking and operating system level knowledge can opt for this course as they are the pre-requisites to learn this course easily. It is well recommended to obtain good core knowledge on Cloud or virtualization technologies and in-depth network and operating system concepts. Anyone also interested to learn these Docker concepts is welcomed as an audience to this course.
- Web Developers or Application Developers or Architect level working experience: All Web Developers or Web Development Engineers, Application Developers, Java Developers, or Software Engineers are the main target audience for this Docker Tutorials. Anyone with Docker skills can opt for this Dock training. Any experienced software engineer can opt for Docker training with roles such as Data Analyst, Software Developer, DevOps Engineer, System Engineer, Software Development Engineer, Java Fresher, Automation Testing Engineer, Application Developer, Java Consultant, Java Big Data Developer, JAVA Architect, Solution Architect, Assistant Software Developer, Android Mobile Application Developer, Spring Developer, Mobile Software Engineer, Java J2Ee Developer, IT Analyst, Application Developer, etc.
Is this Docker training a good course to consider for future career growth?
Yes, this is very good training in the latest technologies which can be opted by any software professional with good core knowledge on containerization and cloud technologies.
Is Docker an emerging technology to be considered to learn for a technical career or individual profile improvement?
Yes, Docker is an emerging and fast adopting technology that resolves most of the existing issues on legacy technologies with more cost and efficiency benefits such as application or software performance, scalability, and fault tolerance.
Does this Docker training add value to the learner’s career and profession?
Yes. these Docker Tutorials give numerous benefits to the learners’ career and professions such as profile boost and more job opportunities in India and abroad with valid and verifiable certificates of lifetime access including course contents access.
Is this Docker training recommended for Software Engineers or DevOps Engineers or Networking Engineers?
Yes, this Docker Course is recommended to any Software Engineer who has good knowledge of Networking and Operating Systems. This enables learning this Docker Tutorials easily from basics to advanced level concepts. This training requires a minimum of 3+ hours to finish.
- The career benefits of the Docker training are described as below:
- The Docker Tutorials is all about the containerization of software and packaging it to an OS-level container with highly scalable features which is very good and mostly used technology nowadays by top companies
- Any Microservices developer or software engineer or application developer can opt for this Docker training which adds more benefits to the subscribers of this training such as docker architecture, containerization techniques, installation, and configuration of docker images, containers, and maintenance of docker server on multiple servers or platforms.
- The key useful benefits of this training are such as Docker tutorials with verifiable certification including unlimited training course content access for lifetime.
- The other important career benefits of these Docker Tutorials are such as – it gives complete knowledge and information about the Docker architecture and server configuration and its maintenance and installation features that contain the video lectures.
- The benefits and advantages of opting for this Docker Course can be easily grasped by any working industry professional or even a graduate student so that excellent job opportunities can be availed with this s
Amazing Docker Class
Thanks for Docker Tutorials