Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
DevOps Course Bundle - 7 Courses in 1
This DevOps Training includes 7 Courses with 20+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access. You get to learn the concepts of DevOps, configuration management tool Chef, Docker and its application in the world of Virtualization, analyzing machine-generated data using Splunk, understand Version Control Tools and Git operations in detail.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this DevOps Course Bundle - 7 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About DevOps Course Bundle
Further details are provided below.
|Courses||You get access to all 7 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||20+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||DevOps, configuration management tool Chef, Docker and its application in the world of Virtualization, analyzing machine-generated data using Splunk, understand Version Control Tools and Git operations|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning DevOps and wants to make a career in the software development field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Software Development would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 7 courses, Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
DevOps Course Bundle Curriculum
In this section, each module of the DevOps Certification Course is explained.
MODULE 1: DevOps Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional 2023 4h 39m ✔ Chef Devops Essentials 2h 21m ✔ AWS Services Case Study - Build Server less Web Application 58m ✔ Docker Training 1h 54m ✔ Splunk Fundamentals 8h 33m ✔
MODULE 2: GIT
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Version Control System - GIT Training 35m ✔ Git and Github for Developers 2h 26m ✔
This training program aims to train folks on all the Development operations which will help to shorten the systems development life cycle and provide continuous delivery with high software quality. This training will be helpful for the trainees to develop with recent changes in software development. After the end of this course, trainees will be able to increase the velocity of predictability, efficiency, security, maintainability, and delivery of software.
The primary objective of this training program is to help people who are eager to learn DevOps from scratch. This training program will cover all the concepts of DevOps like Splunk fundamentals, AWS Certified DevOps, Engineer Docker Training, Chef DevOps Essentials, Version Control System – GIT Training, and Git and Github for Developers in detail which be helpful for the trainee to apply in the real life.
This course includes six modules which consist of the training units as well as projects.
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer will be the first module of the training program where your technical understanding and skills in the AWS domain are verified which is highly desired by recruiters. It will be almost a four hours long video tutorial which will give you a brief introduction about the training modules and the carried on by the brief of AWS Certified DevOps.
Chef DevOps Essentials will be next to where you will learn how to transform infrastructure into codes. The chef makes routine how infrastructure is configured, deployed, and managed across your network, no matter its size. It helps you to manage your clients and have communication open.
Docker Training is where you will learn about various software platforms which are used to create, arrange, and manage virtualized application containers on a common operating system (OS), with an ecosystem of related tools. It will increase efficiency . and the flexibility of application operations.
Splunk Fundamentals is next to where you will be learning about all the primary concepts of Splunk. It will be almost an eight hours long video tutorial. A topic like what is the purpose of the existence of Splunk, how its data monitoring features help the businesses will be covered in the introduction part. In the remaining part of the video, you will get to learn about the beginner level concepts of Splunk.
Version Control System – GIT Training will be there in the next module where you will learn about various monikers as source control or tool used to store and track changes in projects over time. It will help track project changes that were made, what the changes were, and who made them.
Git and Github for Developers will be the last module of the training program where you will learn about these tools which helps you to manage servers and deploy happier and more often with more confidence.
After completing these units, you will be able to work effectively with all the concepts that are concerned with DevOps and this training will help you to become an expert in the principles of continuous development and operations, automation of configuration management, inter-team collaboration, and IT service agility, using DevOps tools like Git, Docker, Jenkins, Cucumber, Ansible, TeamCity, and Nagios.
This training program includes six training modules that will be covered briefly through the video modules. So the project report will cover all the training modules and various sub-points. There will be one combined project report that will be submitted at the end of the training modules.
AWS Services Project – Build Serverless is one project that will be prepared after the ending of the sixth module of the training program which will almost have a one-hour video tutorial to brief you about the project.
All the topics covered in the course will be included in the project -AWS Certified DevOps Engineers, Chef DevOps Essentials, Docker Training, Splunk Fundamentals, Version Control System – GIT Training and Git and Github for Developers.
After completing this course, you will be able to leverage all your understanding to solve the business problems that could be resolved using DevOps or will also be able to draft solutions for the infrastructure based problems.
DevOps Training – Certificate of Completion
What is DevOps?
In this part, we explain DevOps, and to do so, we provide a brief description of each of the modules explained above.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a vast cloud computing platform developed by Amazon. Web services here are referred to as cloud services or remote computing services as well.
- A chef is a powerful automation platform that can transform infrastructure into code pipelines. Whether users are operating in the cloud or on-premises system or they have a hybrid environment, Chef automates can provide the infrastructure which can be used for configuration, deployment, and management of systems across a network without any size issue.
- Docker is an open platform for developers and system administrators to build, ship, and run distributed applications without needing a virtual machine or dedicated servers. Using dockers, systems can be deployed on laptops, data center VMs, or on the cloud. This is a platform called Docker and its application in the world of virtualization is important right from scratch.
- Splunk can be used to analyze machine-generated data. It is a leading software in the field of analytics and can be used for monitoring and visualizing data effectively. Splunk provides a framework to solve data analytics issues regardless of its size.
- Git and version control tools are a backbone for quality code and code management. Git helps a team to collaborate on code and it accomplishes changes to source code over time. So far, Git is the most widely used modern version control system. Git is quite mature has an actively maintained open source project which was originally developed in 2005 by Linus Torvalds also the creator of the Linux.
Industry Growth TrendThe global Infrastructure Solution market and Integration Services is expected to grow from $615.30 billion in 2014 to $1196.93 billion in 2019 at the CAGR of 14.23% from 2014 to 2019.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills will you learn from this Course?
This DevOps Training course teaches a lot of things. Users can master on several important topics through this course. Some of the important skills that they would learn are as below.
- AWS: Cloud infrastructure tool, hugely popular.
- DevOps Engineer: Basics of DevOps Skill.
- Chef DevOps: Chef is a DevOps tool that is gaining a lot of attention lately.
- Docker: Deploy application anywhere anytime without VM or Cloud.
- Splunk: Machine data processing framework
- Version Control System: Code management and collaboration
- GIT: Git course teaches the following key skills:
- Git hub
- VN Life Cycle
- Working of Git
- Git Installation
- Creating an Online Repository
- Git Operations
- GitHub Operations
- Git Life Cycle
- JSON: a data structure format.
- There is some pre-requisite to this DevOps Training, which when met, students are better able to understand the course. These pre-requisites are not very hard to maintain and hence practically anyone with some computer science knowledge is suitable for this course.
- Users should have access to AWS free account so that they can practice what they learn in class. It will be useful for a better understanding of course.
- They should be familiar with basic Linux commands such as ls, Pwd, Chmod, etc.
- Having some knowledge of Java programming is good and makes the course a little easy.
- They should have passion and interest to learn new things and apply them.
- Basic knowledge of Virtualization or Cloud operation is also good to have but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of network and protocols are also encouraged.
- Some knowledge of the operating system is it windows or Linux is suggested.
- They should have the capability to install software such as .exe files, or zip files on their computer.
- Knowledge of developing applications using any one programming language.
- Exposure to software development to some extent is also desirable.
- The DevOps Certification is suitable for people who have a similar background as mentioned below. If you are one of the following, this DevOps Training is for you.
- Anyone who is preparing for the AWS Certified Solution Architect exam
- Web designers interested in learning something new.
- Web developers interested in DevOps side of things.
- System administrators who want to learn AWS or Git.
- IT professionals in general who want to switch to something new.
- Engineering and computer science students
- App developers such as Android or iOS developers.
- Data analysts and data scientist who is also interested in deployment and integration topics.
- Anyone interested in using source control tools and specifically Git
- Software engineers, developers, programmers are new to Git but their organization is using its extensibility.
DevOps Training – FAQ’s
In this section, we provide commonly asked a question before enrollment in the DevOps Certification Training.
Is this DevOps Training suitable for freshers or some experience is required to learn this?
This course is suitable for both freshers as well as experienced professionals. You need not have any industrial exposure to understand the DevOps Training content. But you should meet the eligibility as specified in the pre-requisite section above.
Can I write the AWS exam after going through this DevOps Training?
Yes. This course helps you prepare enough to write and pass the AWS certification course. In the DevOps Certification, we provide tips for cracking exam and important questions which are likely to be asked.
Will this DevOps Training Certification teach enough practical use cases and coding?
The course is completely practical and comes with many examples, use cases, and actual coding. Rest assured, you shall be writing code like a pro after completing the DevOps Training.
- The following types of career roles are possible after completing this DevOps Training.
- Data Analyst: They analyses data and provide recommendations. Data Analyst often needs to know how their code is being used in production. For that having a skill for system deployment and integration is cool for them.
- DevOps Engineer: They deploy systems, do the integration, and run production environments. They are the backbone of a successfully running infrastructure both for development and production. Each team has at least on DevOps and hence having such skill is critical and good in demand.
- Software Developer: They build an application on tools and technology designed and set up by DevOps guys. Software developers also need to know what DevOps guys are saying ow what they are doing. In other words, to be able to understand each other’s language, they need to know each other’s jobs.
- System Engineer: They are a network administrator or system handlers. They provide and maintain infrastructure. DevOps knowledge is important for them to build and maintain systems.
- Java Fresher: You can also become a java developer. Java Developers are core to DevOps and most systems are designed using Java and code is also written mostly in Java.
- Application Developer: Building and deploying applications are the core of software engineering. Application developers have a similar role as software developers.
- Solution Architect: DevOps skill helps you become a better architect. Architects guide a team of developers and DevOps engineers, so they need to know their trade and their businesses.
DevOps certification course
Matthew Akadang Omang
Mohammad H. Al-Shami
Great to Learn
Patrick B Hayes